Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269201 times)

Offline ziggy66

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #800 on: September 05, 2008, 07:57:55 PM »
Okay, here's my theory on what Dan really won.  I don't think it was any special power like Coup de'tat because its too late in the game for that.

The prize was supposed to have some impact on the game.

Dan did make a remark about maybe getting Michelle's vote.

Dan told the other HG's that he had a choice to take one of them, or go alone.  I think that was only a partial truth.

I think Dan was given the choice of taking a current houseguest OR SOMEONE FROM THE JURY HOUSE!

And I think he chose to take Michelle!

And I guess he doesn't have to tell the remaining houseguests that he is doing that?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: September 05, 2008, 07:59:27 PM »
Holy smokes, Ziggy, you may be onto something!!!   :yess:

Offline ziggy66

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #802 on: September 05, 2008, 08:00:14 PM »
Or maybe  the prize is that he just gets to go to the jury house for a day to plead his case?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #803 on: September 05, 2008, 08:02:13 PM »
Or maybe  the prize is that he just gets to go to the jury house for a day to plead his case?

Hence, the bury the hatchet!!!

Offline ziggy66

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #804 on: September 05, 2008, 08:05:25 PM »
You know, taking Michelle would be the perfect choice for Dan. One, before that last week they got along pretty well (accent training, etc.).  And Dan knows that Michelle was very bitter about not winning any prizes, so she could be very grateful to him for taking her along with him for a special trip.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #805 on: September 05, 2008, 08:24:06 PM »
Guess this didn't work out, so if they want him to stay, better come up with something else..  :lol:

You guys crack me up.  I love this site!!

Me too bbjunkey!!  :sucks
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #806 on: September 05, 2008, 08:27:04 PM »
i think you are on to something too ziggy!! he did say" now to get michelle's vote".. i wonderdhow the heck he  was gonna do that!!

i guess he gets a one on one w/ someone of his choice.. no way they would let it be the whole jury house because they would have to sequester the next 2 evicted people..

but  how can they can take one jury member  and make sure that person doesn't speak..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #807 on: September 05, 2008, 08:31:17 PM »
jerry haters club:

jerry's at it again with the filty mouth  about dan.. guess he thought it was a guy thing and that's what's ticking him off.. every chance he gets he goes to memphis.. i don't f***'n understadn why he did theis.. f*** him..  we have to win  FFFFFFFFFFF

why oh why can't dan's "super power"  be to swap out one person in the jury house with someone in the house!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #808 on: September 05, 2008, 08:31:38 PM »
Guess this didn't work out, so if they want him to stay, better come up with something else..  :lol:

You guys crack me up.  I love this site!!

Me too bbjunkey!!  :sucks

Thanks for keeping us posted !!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Memphis/Dan plan for outing Jerry and getting to the final 3!!  Seems like Jerry just won't go away.  ANd I'm  a little worried that he'll grab another POV tonight.  If he thinks Dan/Keesha have something going-- the Mem/Dan plan may work, and Jerry would use the POV power to vote out Keesha.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #809 on: September 05, 2008, 08:34:54 PM »
Taking Michelle! What an evil twisted twist that would be!  :ascared

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #810 on: September 05, 2008, 08:37:42 PM »
bbjunkey I think they will have to use a bulldozer to get the Jerry out that door!  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #811 on: September 05, 2008, 08:39:31 PM »
bbjunkey I think they will have to use a bulldozer to get the Jerry out that door!  :lol:

I think you're right.  The man is driving all of us crazy-- wouldn't MDK -- and the rest of the HG's love to know how we all feel about Jerry. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #812 on: September 05, 2008, 08:40:25 PM »
I thought that BB was a stickler for maintaining the "purity" of the information flowing into the jury house? Won't Dan's presence contaminate the jury as well as anything the jury member(s) may know getting back to Dan? Oh well, I guess that's what they meant when they said it could change the course and outcome of the game!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #813 on: September 05, 2008, 08:44:40 PM »
I thought that BB was a stickler for maintaining the "purity" of the information flowing into the jury house? Won't Dan's presence contaminate the jury as well as anything the jury member(s) may know getting back to Dan? Oh well, I guess that's what they meant when they said it could change the course and outcome of the game!

But we're not really sure that what Dan won has anything to do with the jury house.  Right??

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #814 on: September 05, 2008, 08:47:23 PM »
I think that if a slug from my garden suddenly woke up and became an animated character it would look and sound exactly like Jerry in a red muscle shirt and baseball hat. Picture an old, fatish, bald, Jimminey Cricket-ish type of cartoon a**hole. (sorry - I'm an artist - I have an active imagination)

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #815 on: September 05, 2008, 08:53:11 PM »
I think that if a slug from my garden suddenly woke up and became an animated character it would look and sound exactly like Jerry in a red muscle shirt and baseball hat. Picture an old, fatish, bald, Jimminey Cricket-ish type of cartoon a**hole. (sorry - I'm an artist - I have an active imagination)

:funny: :funny: :funny: PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #816 on: September 05, 2008, 08:55:24 PM »

But we're not really sure that what Dan won has anything to do with the jury house.  Right??

we all are a victim of "jerryspeculations" it's a horrible  but curable illness that seems to have overcome  the updater's and readers. the CDC- center for delusional consciousness -has recommend that jerry be evicted finally from the house for any of us  to have any hopes of a quick recovery and  to resume normal activities w/ in 2weeks.  vaccination shots will be available for those that  show signs  of PTSD-puking through situational delusions- all pulse checks and heart beats  will occur once POV is over

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #817 on: September 05, 2008, 08:57:27 PM »

i saw an ol timer crossing  the road the other day wearing a red hat and tshirt and i almost put my foot down on the pedal !!! i can no longer watch king of the hill!! thanks memphis!! and thanks artzy13 for the visual

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #818 on: September 05, 2008, 08:59:28 PM »

I really don't think it would happen, especially since Dan was also America's Player. There could be something else though attached to winning because they also were told it was possibly game changing.  

LOL Ugot2b... BBPTSD  :funny:

OMG! Artzy.. find a clinic now!!  :lol: (And take Ugot2b with you!)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #819 on: September 05, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »

I really don't think it would happen, especially since Dan was also America's Player. There could be something else though attached to winning because they also were told it was possibly game changing.  

TL you just outed my craziness!! :funny:   we all know this season(jerry) got to me..  ok i confess EVERY SEASON gets to me!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #820 on: September 05, 2008, 09:05:49 PM »

i saw an ol timer crossing  the road the other day wearing a red hat and tshirt and i almost put my foot down on the pedal !!! i can no longer watch king of the hill!! thanks memphis!! and thanks artzy13 for the visual

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #821 on: September 05, 2008, 09:08:09 PM »
going off the current topic.. did anyone catch dan asking memphis if he walked his dog on BBAD last night??

i think he was refering to jerking off.  dan said i couldn't ask keesha that  she wouldn't get it and no offense i don't give a ****  if you walked  diesel..:funny:

memphis's reply was YES..  

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: September 05, 2008, 09:10:21 PM »

TL you just outed my craziness!! :funny:   we all know this season(jerry) got to me..  ok i confess EVERY SEASON gets to me!!
F'ing Jerry makes my F'ing teeth hurt from grinding them the second I either see him or hear that dusty old craggy voice. Darlin' there isn't a clinic equipped to help me with my bad case of geezer fever. The only thing I will feel bad about is sending him to get cooped up with Renny. On the bright side of that thought though - Renny doesn't have to care anymore and she won't be on camera so she will probably call him out every time he opens his mouth. can you just see her going off about the "booger in the bean bag caper"?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #823 on: September 05, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »
going off the current topic.. did anyone catch dan asking memphis if he walked his dog on BBAD last night??

i think he was refering to jerking off.  dan said i couldn't ask keesha that  she wouldn't get it and no offense i don't give a ****  if you walked  diesel..:funny:

memphis's reply was YES..  
Hate to sadden you, u - but Dan wasn't "slapping a puppy",  last nite on BBAD Dan said to Memphis that he was referring to when Memphis saw what Keesha was wearing he said to Dan that she had let her "puppies" out for a walk.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 09:17:57 PM by Artzy13 »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #824 on: September 05, 2008, 09:21:43 PM »

F'ing Jerry makes my F'ing teeth hurt from grinding them the second I either see him or hear that dusty old craggy voice. Darlin' there isn't a clinic equipped to help me with my bad case of geezer fever. The only thing I will feel bad about is sending him to get cooped up with Renny. On the bright side of that thought though - Renny doesn't have to care anymore and she won't be on camera so she will probably call him out every time he opens his mouth. can you just see her going off about the "booger in the bean bag caper"?

i'm right w/ ya artzy13  @  the old f-man.. always feeling himself up (his biceps while standing, tummy while laying down) the sand-paper noise that comes from his skin when he itches himself, the actual posses in the mirror and things he says about himself..  i heard that when you get old it's like you revet back to a baby because you need taking care of but nobody ever told me about reverting back to a teenager.. that's what he reminds me of a bully coming into his own @ age 13 or so..

I can't wait till  everyone see's how the 2 boys are playing jerry right now.. and i hope it doesn't back fire..

except i want keesha to smarten up and  play hard for herself tonight.. and actually vote out  memphis.. otherwise she will only make it as #3(unless the skies open up again and jerry wins another POV :groan:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 09:33:01 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »