Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269212 times)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #650 on: September 04, 2008, 01:37:04 PM »
I just want Jerry gone next! I do not want him in F3 at all. Veto is very crucial this week.
I think it will depend on how badly BB wants jerry to stay. I f they want him to stay there, the pov comp willl be taylored for jerry, if they want him gone he wont have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Yeah, they are pretty good at that- they better not want him to stay!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #651 on: September 04, 2008, 01:38:35 PM »
I just want Jerry gone next! I do not want him in F3 at all. Veto is very crucial this week.
I think it will depend on how badly BB wants jerry to stay. I f they want him to stay there, the pov comp willl be taylored for jerry, if they want him gone he wont have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Yeah, they are pretty good at that- they better not want him to stay!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sure are!!!! (:;) (:;) It really ticks me off that BB thinks we don't see that! (:;) (:;) :knuckles:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #652 on: September 04, 2008, 01:56:18 PM »

I'm with you Kat, we'll just see how the POV comp is designed!  :jam:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #653 on: September 04, 2008, 02:05:15 PM »
I think the hoh comp will be mental and definately about the pictures. The pov comp will be late night and physical ....just a prediction.
delightful just delightful

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #654 on: September 04, 2008, 02:05:58 PM »
I think the hoh comp will be mental and definately about the pictures. The pov comp will be late night and physical ....just a prediction.

I think so, too!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #655 on: September 04, 2008, 02:19:32 PM »
I remember that HOH comp with the pictures, Zach beat Danielle in a tie breaker

Picture This
The HouseGuests discover 14 new pictures on the Memory Wall. They figure out it probably has something to do with the next HoH competition so everyone studies the images. Daniele admits to getting distracted by laughing at the images and reminiscing about the early days in the house, while Dick keeps his focus, advising his daughter, "Study everything." They continue to review the board until Dick draws everyone together to play the next HoH competition.

Dick explains the memory wall photos are from past competitions this summer. The players will take a position on their individual steps and answer a series of questions about the photos. A correct answer allows the player to take one step up the stairs. A wrong answer means they do not advance. After seven questions, whoever is at the top of the platform wins the HoH.

Zach takes and early lead, but Daniele catches up and the pair is tied, meaning a tie-breaker is needed. The pair answers the tie-breaker with only one point difference between them, but Zach's answer is closest to the real answer. Zach wins the HoH title for the second time. After going inside, Daniele mopes over losing the HoH. Dick comforts her, "That couldn't have been any closer. I'm proud of you." Dani moans, "We should have kept Amber," implying they would have been able to beat her more easily than Zach. Dick assures her they are both going to make the final three, but Dani isn't feeling the same confidence. "This sucks," she complains.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #656 on: September 04, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »
I remember that comp puddin now what is the pov comp gonna be on friday or saturday of this week?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #657 on: September 04, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »

I think the POV will be mental/physical and timed

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #658 on: September 04, 2008, 02:26:42 PM »
I wonder if they will do a pre-taped eviction on Monday and cut off feeds/BBAD for 24 hours like they did with BB9 when Sharon got evicted. That night on BBAD, they were showing footage taped prior to the eviction and I was seeing Sharon packing and talking to Sheila.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #659 on: September 04, 2008, 02:34:19 PM »

I think the POV will be mental/physical and timed
We can take this to the bank because you are always right! It is like you have inside info puddin  :lol:  give up your source how do you know?  :lol: JK but it is true you call it every time!....... :bow:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #660 on: September 04, 2008, 02:42:45 PM »
I've just been watching too long Kat thats my problem :-[
Last season, the season that shall not be named, was a match the face thing for final 4 POV, it was like a horse race they had to hurdle hay stacks and put the HG's faces in some order. It was done in daylight , doesn't mean this season wil be the same though.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #661 on: September 04, 2008, 02:55:30 PM »
I'm excited to see the jury house arrivals tonight.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #662 on: September 04, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »
Wow, I'm seeing lots of posts on various sites saying that BB11 will premiere in Feb 2009. Of course I am hoping it's just rumors. I lost almost six months of my life this year to two seasons of BB and don't think I could handle that again. Click on the link below and scroll down to find Big Brother and see where it says midseason.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview-2008/fall-preview-a-z.aspx

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #663 on: September 04, 2008, 05:07:53 PM »
Yep--it says mid-season. TVGuide is a pretty reliable source. :tup:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #664 on: September 04, 2008, 05:13:08 PM »
YIKES     :ascared      It's listed. 

Back to BB10    I'm anxiously waiting for tonight.  I really want Dan to win HOH tonight.    :yess:   I would like to see Dan win the whole thing and either Memphis or Keesha come in second.  Don't know if that will happen but that is what I would like to see.       :wohoo:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #665 on: September 04, 2008, 05:23:36 PM »
Wow, I'm seeing lots of posts on various sites saying that BB11 will premiere in Feb 2009. Of course I am hoping it's just rumors. I lost almost six months of my life this year to two seasons of BB and don't think I could handle that again. Click on the link below and scroll down to find Big Brother and see where it says midseason.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview-2008/fall-preview-a-z.aspx
I refuse to acknowledge this in any form shape or way , know that!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #666 on: September 04, 2008, 05:32:05 PM »
YIKES     :ascared      It's listed. 

Back to BB10    I'm anxiously waiting for tonight.  I really want Dan to win HOH tonight.    :yess:   I would like to see Dan win the whole thing and either Memphis or Keesha come in second.  Don't know if that will happen but that is what I would like to see.       :wohoo:

I'm so hoping Dan wins tonight too.  I'm worried if Keesha gets HOH.  and especially if the ole' fart gets POV!!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #667 on: September 04, 2008, 05:37:36 PM »
Yeah BB11 will be on soon, then.

You guys do know that you don't HAVE to update it, right? :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #668 on: September 04, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »
x
Yeah BB11 will be on soon, then.

You guys do know that you don't HAVE to update it, right? :P

I'm with puddin.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:12:35 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #669 on: September 04, 2008, 06:32:26 PM »

Oh, we could definitely have some fun with this one - let's see......a POV tailored so that Jerry wins.......what could that be? Anyone have any good ideas?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #670 on: September 04, 2008, 06:49:37 PM »

Oh, we could definitely have some fun with this one - let's see......a POV tailored so that Jerry wins.......what could that be? Anyone have any good ideas?

How about a repetitive story telling contest? :duno:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #671 on: September 04, 2008, 07:35:45 PM »
Jerry is such a perfect ASS!!! What a liar, and not even a good one!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #672 on: September 04, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Michelle evicted 3-1
Week 7: Keesha, HOH, Jerry & Ollie nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, Ollie evicted 3-0
Week 8: Jerry, HOH, Dan & Keesha nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on Dan, Renny up, Renny evicted 2-0
Week 9: Dan, HOH, to be continued...

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #673 on: September 04, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »
 :funny: I love Libra's reaction with everyone that came in the house all she could say was " LOL, I NEW IT" while jumping up and down. hahaha

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #674 on: September 04, 2008, 08:18:07 PM »
:funny: I love Libra's reaction with everyone that came in the house all she could say was " LOL, I NEW IT" while jumping up and down. hahaha

I loved it, tooo! She called them all!!!