Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269430 times)

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #425 on: August 30, 2008, 02:05:49 PM »
Keesha was really loaded, too.  When the feeds came back on this morning,
she said she has a hangover.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #426 on: August 30, 2008, 02:08:02 PM »
JERRY CAN'T COMPETE FOR HOH NEXT WEEK. NOT ALL 4 WILL COMPETE, JUST THE THREE. THAT WILL BE THE LAST REGULAR HOH COMP. FINAL THREE WILL TAKE PART IN A THREE PART HOH COMP TO DETERMINE THE F2.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #427 on: August 30, 2008, 02:09:30 PM »
Is the POV ceremony today or tomorrow?
Hi All! I think the POV ceremony is usually on Monday at noon BB time. Memphis winning puts he, Dan and Keesha right back  on track. The only snag in their plan is I think that Jerry does in fact get to play for HOH next week because it's final 4. They should be OK though because isn't this usually a pretty tough endurance competition?
Nope, Jerry can't play in HOH so he's not guaranteed safe. Though whomever wins the veto is guaranteed safe and the sole vote, So as long as Dan/Memphis win the veto they will control who goes home.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #428 on: August 30, 2008, 02:11:36 PM »
 :funny: :funny: Jerry thinks he'll put Renny out next week!!!!! :funny: :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: August 30, 2008, 02:13:02 PM »
I'm glad to know that Jerry can't play in the next HOH. My tolerance for him is way past its sell-by date. So if they manage to oust Renny this week then Jerry will get the boot next, and it will leave Memphis Dan and Keesha to duke it out. It should be really interesting for them, but very boring viewing/updating as usual for us.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #430 on: August 30, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »
I got the impression that Jerry thinks that he's playing in the next HOH.
His convo with Memphis this morning was funny! No fool like an old fool!! :groan:

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #431 on: August 30, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »
I am just SICK!

I WANT Renny to win the whole thing, so this is NOT good.

I SO want Memphis NOT to use it, but chances of that are slim.  I can only hope he's been playing Dan and will use this opportunity to oust him, thinking he can beat the rest of them.

Well...I can HOPE can't I?
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #432 on: August 30, 2008, 02:22:22 PM »
I am just SICK!

I WANT Renny to win the whole thing, so this is NOT good.

I SO want Memphis NOT to use it, but chances of that are slim.  I can only hope he's been playing Dan and will use this opportunity to oust him, thinking he can beat the rest of them.

Well...I can HOPE can't I?
You can hope, but that probably won't happen. :P

There is no beneficiary to ousting Dan. None. Everyone in there wants him gone, anyways. I don't see his friend just taking shots at his character for absolutely no reason at all. :P

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: August 30, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »
Jerry just needs to stay up in that room with his mouth shut for the rest of the week. I can't stand looking at him.  I fast forward every scene he is in on BBAD. He is such a dirty pig. After seeing Ollie on Housecalls yesterday I finally got what the two saw in each other - they are both pieces of sh*t. And what the hell is going on with Jerry's son-in-law? Two nights ago on BBAD he was bragging about his son-in-law the doctor, and how wonderful he is, and yesterday he was trash mouthing him, and calling him names?

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #434 on: August 30, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Dan at all.  But between Dan and Renny, I certainly want him to go.  I want Renny to WIN! (in spite of her embarrassing drunkenness last night LOL!)

My ideal order of eviction:  Dan, Jerry, Memphis with Keesha getting the $50k and Renny getting the %500k. 

But I wouldn't be too upset if it were Memphis getting the $50k instead of Keesha.

Just want Renny to WIN!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: August 30, 2008, 02:37:24 PM »
I really hope that Memphis does use the POV and he and Dan vote Renny out.   He's not dumb.  Renny needs to go now -- when the opportunity is there -- she will win if he doesn't.  He also has to be playing Jerry.  He has not liked him at all this entire game.  He knows that if he took him to the end, Jerry would probably get the votes.  By taking Dan -- memphis is practically guaranteed that he'd get the 500k.  And I think Dan is cool with that -- he said before the 50k would be more than he's ever had.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #436 on: August 30, 2008, 02:40:56 PM »
I really hope that Memphis does use the POV and he and Dan vote Renny out.   He's not dumb.  Renny needs to go now -- when the opportunity is there -- she will win if he doesn't.  He also has to be playing Jerry.  He has not liked him at all this entire game.  He knows that if he took him to the end, Jerry would probably get the votes.  By taking Dan -- memphis is practically guaranteed that he'd get the 500k.  And I think Dan is cool with that -- he said before the 50k would be more than he's ever had.

Totally agree with your post and not only that, Dan already won 20k from his America's Player stint. And Renny is most likely to win America's Choice and will get 25k.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: August 30, 2008, 02:51:08 PM »
Don't forget Dan's stipend! He has his $20K + $9K stipend + any other $$ he might win.

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #438 on: August 30, 2008, 03:00:06 PM »
Everyone knows Dan is playing a great game. I don't know it's almost a toss up in the vote - Libra/Renny/Keesha will probably vote for Dan, the rest could fall either way(Probably in Memphis' favor, though. Ollie/April/Michelle/Jerry all like Memphis over Dan and I don't see any of them respecting Dan's game and will call him stupid for not taking them to the Final 2 or something. Idiots).

Though he's going to be stacked w/ money + future all-stars and stuff that BB will make sure he's on, BB is making his life. :P

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: August 30, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »
Well, it seems that Renny is the only one in the house who actually has it all figured out and knows what's going on- that she is the one walking out the door on Thursday. It's kind of sad in a way to see her coming to that realization, but it was really disgusting the way that mean old bastard was talking to her. He has a real issue with women who "don't know their place". I's like to run his cookies over with my ravioli cutter!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: August 30, 2008, 03:44:46 PM »
Geezzzzzzzzzzz... Renny & Keesha are starting to sound like Michelle! :groan:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #441 on: August 30, 2008, 03:46:41 PM »
I think it's in a different way that they're sounding like Michelle, they actually put a lot into it to get this far, Michelle was just waiting to be picked off for ages and didn't really do any big moves. These guys made themselves this far and now because of Jerry, whom didn't even want one of them to go home, they're going to have all that go to waste.

I'd be pretty sketched out, too. :P

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: August 30, 2008, 03:48:34 PM »
Is Keesha just telling Renny what she wants to hear?    Keesha has to know that she could not win against Renny either!!   That Dan is her better chance -- even though both guys could possibly beat Keesha ..   Could be like the season that won't be mentioned here anymore. With Keesha being number 3.    I thought Keesha really liked Dan?!??

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: August 30, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »
I'm talking about all of their whining, and bad mouthing Dan.
Of course Dan wants to stay--they do, too! Dan hasn't thrown
either of them under the bus!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: August 30, 2008, 03:50:55 PM »
I'm talking about all of their whining, and bad mouthing Dan.
Of course Dan wants to stay--they do, too! Dan hasn't thrown
either of them under the bus!

Didn't Renny just do that by telling the Col that Dan just told Renny that he was staying??   I didn't hear him say that.

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #445 on: August 30, 2008, 03:51:55 PM »
Yeah they're being sketchballs in that regard.

It just makes me want Renny out even more, tbh. :P

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: August 30, 2008, 03:56:01 PM »
Is Keesha just telling Renny what she wants to hear?    Keesha has to know that she could not win against Renny either!!   That Dan is her better chance -- even though both guys could possibly beat Keesha ..   Could be like the season that won't be mentioned here anymore. With Keesha being number 3.    I thought Keesha really liked Dan?!??
Keesha may like them all, but let's be Keesha for a sec: who would you rather be in the final 3 with - Jerry & Renny OR Memphis and Dan? Keesha has a chance to get to the final 2 with either Jerry or Renny, and she has an even better shot at the 500K with Jerry, but in either case she gets 50K plus the 9K stipend. She doesn't have a prayer in hell for either with Memphis and Dan. Keesha is no dope!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #447 on: August 30, 2008, 03:57:46 PM »
Dan is guilty of playing the game--and he protected both of those
airheads!!!! Really tacky of Keesha to be badmouthing Dan--she has
a F3 agreement with Dan & Memphis!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #448 on: August 30, 2008, 03:59:04 PM »
I just hope that Memphis will  not buy into any of the BS he is going to hear from Jerry, possibly Keesha and maybe Renny.  If they all come at him-- maybe he'll catch on real quick.  He's got to know that everyone's going to be trying to position themselves here.   I;m banking that Memphis is smart enough to know what he has seen and heard these past 50 some days.  And who he can reallly win against.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #449 on: August 30, 2008, 04:01:11 PM »
I think Memphis is pretty shrewd! I think he'll see through their lies!!!
at least I hope so).