Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269252 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #375 on: August 30, 2008, 08:01:40 AM »
im thinking he is stressed cause he didnt win and now has to come up with a plan to convince whoever did win to use it on him.  who fell asleep first?  thats my guess on who won  :zzz

Hi KC! It could be, he surely was restless, everyone else got ready for bed, not a lot of talking except for a few words from Renny telling Keesha she did really good. Keesha was laughing about Renny's picture with someone else's.

Memphis went to bed first. BB likes to mess with us and the camera man focused in on the big down arrow then moved down to Memphis in the water bed with his feet on the wall but I don't know if they were just playing with the arrow symbol or not. ??? He didn't say anything to Renny or Keesha, but he might have been asleep already I wasn't paying attention. The most restless has been Dan, but he is on the block.

Process of elimination, it wasn't Renny she would have been asking/whispering to Keesha. Keesha said she didn't do well enough and looked stressed. Jerry wasn't down talking, forcing them to listen to them but he could have been dead tired. (I don't think he got it though.) So that leaves Dan and Memphis.   :pull
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #376 on: August 30, 2008, 08:05:52 AM »
I'm betting BB told them not to talk about it when they went into the house...

My bet would be on Memphis and that's why Dan is stressed - trying to figure out how to have Memphis use it to save him...

Come on BB!!!  I have to go to work and need to know who won!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #377 on: August 30, 2008, 08:21:26 AM »
I wonder what Memphis would do...he wants to go with Keesha, so he would do best to vote out Dan...

But he probably knows that he can beat Dan, and not Renny, so he COULD take Dan down, have Renny go up, then go out...

But that's IF Memphis won it...Oh this is driving me insane

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #378 on: August 30, 2008, 09:07:53 AM »
Hi all...the thing with Dan and taking off his cross has me confused...the only reason I can see him doing that, is that he has to lie to someone to try to get them to use the veto on him...if he won it, I don't see why he would have to take it off...hmmm

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #379 on: August 30, 2008, 10:06:17 AM »
Isn't this weird......we are still clueless on who won the veto....

from what I've read.....

Don't think Dan won, even though he was the last to go to bed, I think he would have been smiling or whatever, he's a little boy, he would have been jumping around or stoking about being safe

I think Memphis won, he was the first one to go to sleep and BB showed the arrow sign pointing to him

Can't wait for them to get up and talk....unless BB banned them from talking about it, this is the first time BB is leaving us hanging on wondering who won.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #380 on: August 30, 2008, 10:08:22 AM »
I've checked other forums and myspace bulletins....nobody knows who won....

predictions anybody?

I say Memphis!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: August 30, 2008, 10:10:19 AM »
With the way everybody looked after walking back in, it appears Dan won, but we'll wait for confirmation when the idiots Houseguests get up.
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #382 on: August 30, 2008, 10:20:58 AM »
If Dan did win, he sure is messing with America, keeping us in suspense. He's quite an actor.

Oh come on BB, wake them up already!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #383 on: August 30, 2008, 10:29:09 AM »
Now I'm seeing various posts on myspace and they all are speculating that Dan won....

we shall see....I hate the suspense!  :pull

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #384 on: August 30, 2008, 10:41:35 AM »
I'm thinking it is possible that Dan won and the reason why he didn't act happy or whatever is because he knows it means that Memphis is toast, he wanted to be in F2 with him, kwim? That could be the case. Oh god....BB hates us!

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #385 on: August 30, 2008, 10:49:53 AM »
And the twist all the HG's were speculating on was...... Leaving all of us viewers in the dark..

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #386 on: August 30, 2008, 10:56:52 AM »

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Michelle evicted 3-1
Week 7: Keesha, HOH, Jerry & Ollie nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, Ollie evicted 3-0
Week 8: Jerry, HOH, Dan & Keesha nominated, clueless on who won the veto, to be continued...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: August 30, 2008, 10:58:12 AM »
Feed updaters: Have you ever had to wait this long before the winner was revealed? Even I'm ready to know who won the Veto!
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #388 on: August 30, 2008, 11:01:25 AM »
No I don't think we ever had to wait this long to find out, I'm pretty sure BB told them not to talk about it and go to bed.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: August 30, 2008, 11:17:20 AM »
Feed updaters: Have you ever had to wait this long before the winner was revealed? Even I'm ready to know who won the Veto!
Usually they talk right away, but not in this case. But all the idiots Houseguests were tired so they pretty much went right to bed.
Just here to visit.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #390 on: August 30, 2008, 11:19:24 AM »
okay --here is something out in left field  I'm going to throw out.  WHat if BB is waiting to see whether they need to tell Renny about the hurricane and her family.  see if she wants to stay or go--and then they will decide what to do about the POV and this week's eviction????

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #391 on: August 30, 2008, 11:44:41 AM »
i dont know..i am sure they have a back up plan in the event a hg leaves..but i am sure renny's family will have input into what she is told and when..dont you think?
i dont think her family would want her to leave the house and i think bb would be making sure they did evacuate just so they could be sure as to not disrupt the game.
but what do i know :duno:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #392 on: August 30, 2008, 11:50:04 AM »
I have been thinking about what Renny said to Keesha....you did good.....

I'm guessing Keesha came in 2nd? 

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #393 on: August 30, 2008, 11:58:25 AM »
 :lol:   Here's my oddball theory why everyone's sad looking....

assuming Dan won POV, and takes himself off, Memphis goes up w/ Keesha.  Dan knows that Renny will vote to keep Keesha, and Dan will vote for Memphis, causing a tie and making Jerry pick the evicted house guest.  Or maybe not.    :duno:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #394 on: August 30, 2008, 12:00:08 PM »
:lol:   Here's my oddball theory why everyone's sad looking....

assuming Dan won POV, and takes himself off, Memphis goes up w/ Keesha.  Dan knows that Renny will vote to keep Keesha, and Dan will vote for Memphis, causing a tie and making Jerry pick the evicted house guest.  Or maybe not.    :duno:

I like that theory!!! That way it's the old hairballs (jerry) fault whover goes home!! :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #395 on: August 30, 2008, 12:07:42 PM »
I think BB is going to let them sleep in today, no wake up calls....nothing happens today or tomorrow anyway. Veto meeting is not until Monday.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: August 30, 2008, 12:12:23 PM »
That makes sense, Will. Especially if BB doesn't want us to know who won the POV!!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #397 on: August 30, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »
lets make it jerrys fault,  only we know that he will send memphis home,   I dont really care who goes home as long as it isnt dan,  and i mainly want him to at least get one more week so he is not entering sequester on the heels of april and ollie,   I still am hoping to wake up from the bad dream and find out that somoene other then jerry won HOH

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #398 on: August 30, 2008, 12:20:20 PM »
:lol:   Here's my oddball theory why everyone's sad looking....

My thoughts exactly Boingo :) , I guess we are both oddballs :ya3:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #399 on: August 30, 2008, 12:20:47 PM »
okay --here is something out in left field  I'm going to throw out.  WHat if BB is waiting to see whether they need to tell Renny about the hurricane and her family.  see if she wants to stay or go--and then they will decide what to do about the POV and this week's eviction????
If they didn't tell the HG's about 9/11, I don't think they're going to tell Renny about Hurricane Gustav.
Just here to visit.