Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269331 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #275 on: August 29, 2008, 03:15:57 PM »
Dan will have to win the pov again this week to save himself and make jerry put up someone else.  and then jerry cant play in the next hoh so i hope he is the next one to be leaving the game

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #276 on: August 29, 2008, 03:18:03 PM »
If i was playing to win this season I would take the most hated houseguest ( due to the people in the jury house) with me to the end- Dan. I am just saying. Jerry if he was thinking would not get rid of Dan , i think that is his only hope of winning, although I do not want him to. :res:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: August 29, 2008, 03:18:36 PM »
Maybe Renny is playing me (well Jerry) but I honestly think that those two COULD work together and it would be really good to see.

Renny has no chance with K/M/D because they have a final 3 deal, and Keesha may be Renny's best friend in the house but its a game with a big award at the end.

Im done now, I promise. But I probably won't be so happy after POV. Would like to see Renny win it (then again she would take Keesha off and Memphis would probably go up and out) *sigh*.

I think Jerry just wants to break up one of the 3. And I think that honestly even if Dan is hated in the jury house Jerry has played a good game (winning comps wins the game imo).

Offline jjjbruin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #278 on: August 29, 2008, 03:23:38 PM »
On behalf of gross old guys (ok...i'm way younger than Jerry but my sons call me old man), I think his best bet is to nominate Dan and Memphis with Memphis being the target.  He will never be able to do an endurance contest with either of them.  

After Memphis goes, the target should be Renny (who no one really dislikes) followed by Keesha.  

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #279 on: August 29, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »
Think the veto comp will be morphomatic? If so, it'll be at midnight BB time tonight if they are doing that, has to be in the dark.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #280 on: August 29, 2008, 03:30:54 PM »
I watched part of HouseCalls---Ollie was an ARROGANT PIG!!!!!
He thinks that the HGs that are left in the house are all floaters!! :groan:
DUH!  :lol: The only game he played was having sex with April. :res:

Jerry is a sad pathetic joke! Yeah right! He's never lied, said nasty
things about anyone, or gone back on his word! Plus, he doesn't have
any 'grudges'!! :duno: What game is he playing? :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #281 on: August 29, 2008, 03:37:59 PM »
Current popularity ratings of all 13 hg's

Dan
Keesha
Memphis
Renny
Angie
Steven
Brian
Libra
Jerry
Michelle
Jessie
Ollie
April

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #282 on: August 29, 2008, 03:46:51 PM »
Dan will have to win the pov again this week to save himself and make jerry put up someone else.  and then jerry cant play in the next hoh so i hope he is the next one to be leaving the game

If I am remembering my BB history correctly - this last HOH was the last one where someone sits out. Once it gets to final four they all play in the HOH and they all play for the veto. I believe they all play for the veto this time as well. If dan does win veto and Jerry does not put Memphis up in his place then he is even more stupid than I already think he is.

Anyone who thought they liked Ollie, even a little bit, should watch today's Housecalls. It will open your eyes up wide! He really is a chameleon, wow - nothing like he was inside, except a little near the end when he thought he was running Dan's HOH. Really seems to be a total A**hole, and glad he's gone.

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #283 on: August 29, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »
I don't think Winning comps does not mean you win the game, it could mean you win second place especially if your up against Renny. Besides Dan and Jerry have won the most comps  compared to the other people that are left in the house.

Maybe Renny is playing me (well Jerry) but I honestly think that those two COULD work together and it would be really good to see.

Renny has no chance with K/M/D because they have a final 3 deal, and Keesha may be Renny's best friend in the house but its a game with a big award at the end.

Im done now, I promise. But I probably won't be so happy after POV. Would like to see Renny win it (then again she would take Keesha off and Memphis would probably go up and out) *sigh*.

I think Jerry just wants to break up one of the 3. And I think that honestly even if Dan is hated in the jury house Jerry has played a good game (winning comps wins the game imo).

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: August 29, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »

If I am remembering my BB history correctly - this last HOH was the last one where someone sits out. Once it gets to final four they all play in the HOH and they all play for the veto. I believe they all play for the veto this time as well. If dan does win veto and Jerry does not put Memphis up in his place then he is even more stupid than I already think he is.

Anyone who thought they liked Ollie, even a little bit, should watch today's Housecalls. It will open your eyes up wide! He really is a chameleon, wow - nothing like he was inside, except a little near the end when he thought he was running Dan's HOH. Really seems to be a total A**hole, and glad he's gone.

I think you're right! No one sits out from here on--for both HOH and POV!!!!

I watched HouseCalls----and wanted to smack Pollie Wog!!!! :meow: :meow: The kindest thing I can say is that he's a jerk!!!!

Did you watch the after eviction interview with Michellle!!!!!! :funny: :funny: :funny: OMG!!!! She is so delusional!!! She said that
she " didn't lie, cheat, or steal!!" :funny: :funny: :funny: "April is so sweet" & "those girls are so catty!!"!!!!! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #285 on: August 29, 2008, 04:32:33 PM »
Think the veto comp will be morphomatic? If so, it'll be at midnight BB time tonight if they are doing that, has to be in the dark.

That's my guess! I think Renny would be good at it and Keesha as well. Not so sure about Dan. Memphis says he's good with puzzles.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #286 on: August 29, 2008, 05:00:28 PM »
sigh it has finally happened, my favorites have stopped winning.  I knew it was to good to be true,  why oh why did jerry have to win.  I think it is a BB setup mabye jerry is the plant.  out of the 4 of them i wanted dan to make it to the final 2.  now the only hope is for him to win POV,  can he do it again?  somehow i think that it is going to be rigged against him.  wonder that the odds are that the pov will be bible studies??? or catholic theology???  or tales from an alter boy??? sign  with our luck it will be marine physology or hair color 101 and renny will win remove keesha and memphis will have to go up.  I hope people have lied to jerry about not usuing the pov if  they get it.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #287 on: August 29, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »
It should be another POV that involves sprinting and athletic jazz. Memphis and him would have it locked and then Renny would go home.

Where are we right now in the week? They doin' noms now?
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: August 29, 2008, 06:26:25 PM »
Yep old fart Jerr is nominating Keesha and Dan.  Oh -- and he says he doesn't hold grudges!!  bull crap..     they both put him up, so he wants them out. IF he was truly going for the prize---Dan would not be his target, cuz everyone in the jury house(maybe not Libra???)   doesn't like Dan -- he would not get there votes. 

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #289 on: August 29, 2008, 06:29:55 PM »
A part of me would hope that Dan would get the money though. Even saying stuff like "I threw all of the early challenges and then won 75% when I started trying, if you want strategic look at all the stuff I've done look at the first part of my game, if you want a competitor look at the latter"

I have a lot of hope for Dan right now, a lot. I really don't want Michelle, April and Ollie being all "Thats what he gets, that was for us, rah rah we have the last laugh". It'll actually make me sick.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: August 29, 2008, 06:40:21 PM »
Funny thing is, Dan has been at the top of the popularity poll for the last several weeks...

If he wins America's Choice (25,000) plus Americas Player (20,000) he's only 5,000 behind second place...

Not bad for a summer income!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #291 on: August 29, 2008, 06:45:26 PM »
SO true about Dan and the popularity poles --- I would just love to see him stay in over Jerry.   That vile mouthed person should not be in the position to win any of this--- nor inflate his already inflated ego -- with have the power.  KRMD I truly believe deserve to fight for the final 3 --- not Jerry. 

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #292 on: August 29, 2008, 06:46:40 PM »
If he ends up going home can we ask for the feeds to be switched in the jury house where he would be, I am sure it will be much more fun with him there.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: August 29, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »
I think BB should add a 4th night of TV or internet feed and showing us what's going on in that jury house.  I'm sure there are some great moments. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: August 29, 2008, 06:58:37 PM »
Funny thing is, Dan has been at the top of the popularity poll for the last several weeks...

If he wins America's Choice (25,000) plus Americas Player (20,000) he's only 5,000 behind second place...

Not bad for a summer income!
Let's not forget his regular stipend which will be an additional $9000.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #295 on: August 29, 2008, 07:20:26 PM »
this will be a long week!! :res: :res: :res:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #296 on: August 29, 2008, 07:25:05 PM »
If he ends up going home can we ask for the feeds to be switched in the jury house where he would be, I am sure it will be much more fun with him there.

Depending who else goes there, it could be hilarious to watch the sequester house.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF RicaGio!!

:welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #297 on: August 29, 2008, 07:27:00 PM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Michelle evicted 3-1
Week 7: Keesha, HOH, Jerry & Ollie nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, Ollie evicted 3-0
Week 8: Jerry, HOH, Dan & Keesha nominated, to be continued...

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #298 on: August 29, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »

Depending who else goes there, it could be hilarious to watch the sequester house.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF RicaGio!!

:welcome:

Thanks a lot, wish I would of known about this place earlier.  Ya'll are very nice and am happy to be here.

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #299 on: August 29, 2008, 07:41:53 PM »
they are on lock down now. do you think that pov will be played tonight?