Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 270677 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #250 on: August 29, 2008, 12:38:50 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0 
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Michelle evicted 3-1
Week 7: Keesha, HOH, Jerry & Ollie nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, Ollie evicted 3-0
Week 8: Jerry, HOH, to be continued...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #251 on: August 29, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »
ok so i have to say YES i did loose it last night after jerry won HOH. and I apologize for freaking out !! :tantrum :lol:

i just don't want it to be " Party foul, bro before ho's they are evil concubine" all over again( sorry for those that dont know it's what adam said from season 9 - he bit that saying from the transformers movie) :groan:

now after having my nightmares  :hides i woke up knowing if that guy is  smart he will get rid of one of the boys and try to go to the final 3 w/ renny and keesha that's  the only vision i can have right now so that i keep updating! :iok

i'm sure he will let the power get to him and before long he will be back to his " f- them" attitude. :lala

i hope that renny doesn't let the anxiety of it all get to her .  :colors

I would like to see 2 women again in the finale since it's been sooo long since that has happened. :yess:

i'm trying to start my day out good and to be positive :lol:

I hope i didn't jinx it !
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: August 29, 2008, 09:49:33 AM »
WELL! Now I know who did it! :funny:

Sorry, TexasLady! I'll make sure to keep my fingers away from the keyboard right before HoH competition time next week so it won't happen again!

My performance for being such a jinx deserves a low score. :nopoints

ROFL!! I might WANT you to put the jinx on someone.... :angel:

Say the word, and I'll say it Thursday right before comp time. ;)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: August 29, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »
I like Renny but if I was trying to win.  She would have to go--- would get votes from the jury.  Need to keep someone like Dan in-who won't get votes.  I just can't Jerry making to the end.  He would never hang on if they have some big endurance at the end.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: August 29, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »
UGH!!!! That gross old hairball is HOH!!! :ascared If he's smart---he'll put up Renny and
Memphis, aiming at Renny!  It should be very obvious to all the HGs that Renny is popular
with 'America'. Plus, no one in the jury has had any problems wih her!! I do think he'll have
problems deciding, though. He doesn't like anyone! :lol: As much as I dislike him, I think it'll
be interesting this week!!!! :snicker:

Offline Betheroni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #255 on: August 29, 2008, 10:15:27 AM »
I wouldn't count dan out yet...as we saw with Dick there ARE actually houseguests who honor "who played the game best".  I'm sure the jury house is instructed to go by game play not by personal feelings when voting.  I might even gain a shard of respect for April,Oliie, and michelle if they admitted they got played and that it was great gameplay on dan's part.  And as for jerry...ummm i think renny says it best when she says "go suck an egg!".  If Jerry makes it to finall 2 (my worst nightmare) and anyone in the jury house votes for him, I'd feel embarrassed to know that I gave my time to this game.  Sorry, i'm feeling extraordinarily female today if ya know what I mean ladies :pull

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #256 on: August 29, 2008, 11:04:51 AM »
I think it is funny how mad they all are about Jerry winning the HOH.  They bad mouth Ollie and Michelle and look how they are now that one of their core did not win.    Memphis is all talk IMO, I think he will cut a deal with Jerry to stay.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: August 29, 2008, 11:40:41 AM »
As much as Renny has badmouthed Jerry--she sure was kissing his hinney last night!!!!
It did look like Jerry was starting to try and make a deal with Memphis last night in the BY!! :res:

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #258 on: August 29, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »
As much as Renny has badmouthed Jerry--she sure was kissing his hinney last night!!!!
It did look like Jerry was starting to try and make a deal with Memphis last night in the BY!! :res:

My ideal scenario would be that he put up Memphis & Dan and if one wins POV put up Keesha. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #259 on: August 29, 2008, 12:47:20 PM »
Nomination predictions, anybody?

I have no clue but gonna take a stab at guessing....

Dan and Renny!

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #260 on: August 29, 2008, 12:51:17 PM »
Nomination predictions, anybody?

I have no clue but gonna take a stab at guessing....

Dan and Renny!

I agree with you totally.  Or Dan and Memphis.  Either way it will be funny to see how the votes come out on Thursday and if they are going to leave it to Jerry to evict.  And I feel sorry for them if they do that cause then he'll even be more egotistical than he already is.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: August 29, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »
I just have nothing good to say. I am so verklempt at the thought of having to listen to and look at that disgusting strunzo I just can't. The whole game is screwed.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #262 on: August 29, 2008, 12:58:39 PM »
Now that we know the finale is on Tuesday, September 16th....

I'm trying to figure out the schedule of events with only 18 days left

Friday 8/29 Nominations
Saturday 8/30 Veto Comp
Monday 9/1 Veto Ceremony (Dan's 25th birthday)
Thursday 9/4 Eviction & HOH Comp
Friday 9/5 Nominations
Saturday 9/6 Veto Comp
Sunday 9/7 Veto Ceremony
Monday 9/8 Eviction, HOH Part 1 (to be taped in advance, BBAD will probably tape 3 hours from pre-eviction like they did when Sharon was evicted on BB9)
Tuesday 9/9 HOH Part 2
Thursday 9/11 HOH Part 3, Eviction (live show) down to F2
Saturday 9/13 F2 faces the jury via satellite
Tuesday 9/16 FINALE SHOW

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #263 on: August 29, 2008, 01:06:32 PM »
I could be totally wrong but I think Jerry will be dans executioner.  :groan:
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #264 on: August 29, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »
Sounds like it's going to be Dan and Keesha going up

I hope Memphis wins the veto and saves Dan....

I still want Dan and Memphis for F2.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: August 29, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »
I could be totally wrong but I think Jerry will be dans executioner.  :groan:

That looks like what the old hairball has in mind!! YUCK!! Jerry is such a
liar and a hypocrite!! (:;)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #266 on: August 29, 2008, 01:37:57 PM »
Sounds like it's going to be Dan and Keesha going up

I hope Memphis wins the veto and saves Dan....

I still want Dan and Memphis for F2.
I think if it's Dan and Keesha, and Memphis gets the veto he will save Keesha over Dan. I remember one night he was outside talking with people on the couch and someone asked what he thought of Keesha. He said that he thought she was one of the nicest, most sincere people he had ever met and that he would take a bullet or walk through fire for her in this game. I don't remember the details of the circumstances, but he sounded so sincere when he said it that his words stuck with me, and left a good impression. Also - the upside - he could beat any of the rest of them in endurance comps and he could never beat Michelle, Ollie or Dan, so he is sitting very pretty. He will save Keesha - and throw Renny and Jerry up, get rid of Renny, and he is really golden. No one in Jury likes Keesha or Jerry! It's gonna be really interesting.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #267 on: August 29, 2008, 01:59:25 PM »
What I find very funny is how last night on BBAD Memphis was saying "if Jerry comes to me trying to make a deal I'll tell him to go F himself".  But lo and behold Jerry just made a deal with him and he sure didn't say "go F yourself.  :funny:  Jerry is not my favorite person by any means but I can't stand Memphis or Dan.   I am rooting for Renny to win.  :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #268 on: August 29, 2008, 02:40:05 PM »
Looks like it's set in stone that Jerry is putting up Dan and Keesha. He wants Dan out this week!

Will be interesting to see who wins the veto tomorrow.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #269 on: August 29, 2008, 02:54:33 PM »
:( I believe in the Renegades.

Pull'er out Dan. I don't care much about Memphis, I've liked Dan since day one. 3 vetoes in four weeks, i belee!
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #270 on: August 29, 2008, 03:01:46 PM »
I did not figure he would put up Renny... She cooks and he has mentioned several times she offers him food when she cooks.  maybe he is tired of eggs and hamburgers he can cook.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #271 on: August 29, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
Stats of how many comps they have won so far....

Jerry, 2 HOH, 2 veto
Renny, 1 HOH
Memphis, 1 veto
Keesha, 2 HOH, 1 veto
Dan, 1 HOH, 2 veto
Michelle, 1 HOH, 1 veto
Ollie, nothing
April, 1 HOH
Libra, nothing
Jessie, 1 HOH, 1 veto
Angie, nothing
Steven, nothing
Brian, nothing

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 29, 2008, 03:05:27 PM »
I don't understand all the Jerry hate, so hes nasty and gross and what not but he has made it alot farther than I would've ever thought. And I don't think they pity him and his age either because hes showed before he could win POV's. From what I read, Memphis WAS sucking up to Jerry. Yes you have to do what you have to do to get farther in the game, I get that but Memphis is just as much as shady as the next person.

Hasn't everyone up to this game "lied" by now? Its part of the game as some have said many times (players not us). Its a game of backstabbing.

I don't care who makes it to the end as long as its not Keesha. She thinks shes all that but shes all talk and that is just as fake to me as what she has said about so many of the other houseguests.

I also think Memphis will save Keesha if he wins POV and not Dan. Though he has to know he can win against Dan with the jury (imo). Dan sent out Michelle, making Ollie mad and April will vote how Ollie tells her. Right there is 3 votes for Memphis. Just my opinion.

And I do believe that Renny needs to go if any of these peole want a shot at 500,000. I think Keesha is going to be alot like Natalie, sorry but thats how I feel. Wanting to be the last girl standing with the guys.  :funny:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 03:08:39 PM by MamaTo4boys »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #273 on: August 29, 2008, 03:12:29 PM »

Say the word, and I'll say it Thursday right before comp time. ;)

Deal!  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #274 on: August 29, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »
I just watched today's Housecalls with Michelle and then Ollie. Michelle does not know that Ollie is out of the house, they are being kept sequestered until after she gets to jury. He was so obnoxious I couldn't believe it was the same guy from  inside the house. he was cocky, and arrogant, really full of himself and really playing to the cameras. He was the Ollie who thought he was running the HOH last week. Michelle just acted herself, which if she had any brains she would be embarrassed about, but she will be proud of herself, and she thinks that Rhode Island is proud of her. What else can I say?