Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 270988 times)

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #200 on: August 28, 2008, 08:12:30 PM »
I think the next HOH should be soon.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: August 28, 2008, 08:16:32 PM »
I can't remember previous seasons and how the HOH went down after the double evic.  Any idea if they were physical or mental ones?

Offline Betheroni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #202 on: August 28, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »
 :wohoo: :jumpy: :lol:  I'm so happy it turned out the way it did....now it's time for REAL game.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #203 on: August 28, 2008, 08:17:51 PM »
They were mental and IIRC they had the HOH on the double eviction night(Did they expand it to an hour and a half special or something?)

I could be wrong, though. I can't remember for the life of me.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #204 on: August 28, 2008, 08:19:42 PM »
I did TiVo it, but already saw the results.  I'm done for the season.  It's kind of anti-climatic for me.  See you all for Survivor.  In the meantime, if any of you have an explanation as to why an 18-yr old with a gas light on in her car isn't smart enough to put more gas in please let me know what it is?  Geez, you'd think I was Keesha's mother.  I guess she did me a favor though, I'm glad I missed that!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:23:29 PM by cherylm »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: August 28, 2008, 08:20:30 PM »
I  hope they do it soon, and Jerry is just too exhausted to pull off the HOH win.  His neck was really hurting him so I was hoping it would be physical.  Ohhh I'm so mean! must be from watching to much late night bashing from OJM

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #206 on: August 28, 2008, 08:25:32 PM »
cheryl - are you kidding me????

This is when the season gets interesting!  The core group of 4 will turn on each other...  :dontgo:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: August 28, 2008, 08:28:40 PM »
I 'm just hoping they keep to the plan to get them to the final 4 -- then they know they are on there own. Or actually their little 2 person alliances kick in.  I'm worried about Jerry.  Its like you can't get rid of him....

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2008, 08:33:18 PM »
I 'm just hoping they keep to the plan to get them to the final 4 -- then they know they are on there own. Or actually their little 2 person alliances kick in.  I'm worried about Jerry.  Its like you can't get rid of him....

I think Jerry's on his last leg...Putting his crochety pervy old man self aside, he has played a heck of a physical game for a man of 75...My Grandma is 74 and would not have lasted an hour in that house...(Nor would I have let her).

But it's time for him to take a rest, even though he probably won't, being in the jury house and all...

Did you catch him saying he'd like to come back for allstars?  Seriously guy - stay home with your wife!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #209 on: August 28, 2008, 08:37:52 PM »
He will be on the wrong side of 70 then, there's nooo way :P. I think All Stars will be Dan and Memphis, they were really made the face of this season by the show(showing their DRs and them being in the midst of everything, kind of like a better version of Dick and Danielle and a mini version of Will and Boogie)

I hope Dan wins HOH, people will have to give him the money if he wins 4/5 competitions. 3/4 is already ridiculous enough. This kid is a machine.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2008, 08:41:22 PM »
As long as Jerry and Renny don't get HOh I'm happy.  Dan so far has played an amazing game.  A little off the deep end some times.  But you snooze-- you loose  ( which is why Ollie is gone by the way)   Dan has done things we have all questioned.  But so far, so good. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »
Here is the cause for Jerry's confusion: He believes that the last 3 votes have been to "keep him" in the house, when in fact it has been to vote the other nominee "out" of the house. This week he will have roller skates on and a path of banana peels lining the floors. He will be their last "kill" meal before they turn on each other. I think Renny and Keesha have an excellent chance to make it to the final 3. If they could arrange for Jerry to be there with them then they will win in the end as the final 2. I think Renny will get this right away and spend a lot of time trying to convince Keesha. This is going to get really interesting!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2008, 08:43:14 PM »
How ironic is it that Dan made that POV last night in the HOH
out of plastic and tin foil!!! :sucks

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: August 28, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »

Maybe he read the book "The Secret" before going into the house, and he sent his POV thoughts into the universe by making a dummy one...  :funny:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2008, 08:45:47 PM »

Maybe he read the book "The Secret" before going into the house, and he sent his POV thoughts into the universe by making a dummy one...  :funny:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2008, 08:46:41 PM »

if he did -I'm buying the book!!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #216 on: August 28, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »
Here is the cause for Jerry's confusion: He believes that the last 3 votes have been to "keep him" in the house, when in fact it has been to vote the other nominee "out" of the house. This week he will have roller skates on and a path of banana peels lining the floors. He will be their last "kill" meal before they turn on each other. I think Renny and Keesha have an excellent chance to make it to the final 3. If they could arrange for Jerry to be there with them then they will win in the end as the final 2. I think Renny will get this right away and spend a lot of time trying to convince Keesha. This is going to get really interesting!
I'm going on a limb and saying Dan or Memphis are going to win, and either take Keesha out(which would be out there) or Jerry. Then it's all POV. It'll be 2 on 1 for Keesha/Renny on HOH but whomever wins POV(which might be Dan or Memphis, they kill at puzzles and on the ground physical stuff) and that's where, I think, Dan and Memphis will pick off Keesha.

I think Dan/Memphis have this in the bag right now. They have a great chance to win this HOH, there goes Jerry, a great chance to win the F4 POV and that's where they choose who goes. Pretty fancy situation if you ask me.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #217 on: August 28, 2008, 08:52:56 PM »
The Secret!  ^^^  LMAO@ lovemykiddies!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #218 on: August 28, 2008, 09:10:19 PM »
I think if they Dan or Mehis win they will either take Jerry or Renny out.  They have to think about Renny because she is the only one even semi liked with the jurors so she can take the whole thing from them.  With Keesha , Dan and Mephis they all hate them and it could be a more even playing filed for them going into the end.  Just my two cents

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #219 on: August 28, 2008, 09:14:22 PM »
I think if they Dan or Mehis win they will either take Jerry or Renny out.  They have to think about Renny because she is the only one even semi liked with the jurors so she can take the whole thing from them.  With Keesha , Dan and Mephis they all hate them and it could be a more even playing filed for them going into the end.  Just my two cents
Pretty sure Jurors like Keesha more. They were all about Renny following Keesha and Keesha calling all the shots etc, etc. They might like Renny more but that April/Ollie/Michelle group have always been all "Renny is like Keeshas servant rah rah rah"

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #220 on: August 28, 2008, 09:21:31 PM »
I know all late but  :yess: :hearts: :sucks :wohoo: :party: :ya3:

so far so good-- Annoying  house guest evicted, check! Annoying non playing house guest evicted, check!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #221 on: August 28, 2008, 10:26:35 PM »
Quote from: IrishLass on Today at 09:43:45 PM
OMGosh!  Thanks lovemykiddies!!!  (and ugot2be!)  I SWEAR I looked for it SEVERAL times and I kept missing it!

He's NASTY!

i hated to type that thank god i didn't recall all of it from memory and had to  go to my tivo to get it word for word.

you are very welcome irishlass!!  :waves:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #222 on: August 28, 2008, 10:51:12 PM »
So they're doing HOH now probably?

Siiiiick.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: August 28, 2008, 10:58:24 PM »
Awwwww just finishing up watching BB again   ......    this time on my TV     Just as good the
second time      :jumpy:       Still Lovin' the results      :hearts:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: August 28, 2008, 11:03:06 PM »
Are you kidding me???  Flippin Jerry won????   

Santa just came and took away all my presents...   :'(