Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269213 times)

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #175 on: August 28, 2008, 06:53:05 PM »
I used to be a teacher, before becoming disabled. Dan, IMHO, has done nothing that would make him lose
his job. He's playing the game, and being very smart about it. He didn't respond to Jerry or Ollie. He kept his
cool. He thinks ahead, instead of just being in the moment. I was stunned that Ollie really thought Dan would keep
to what Ollie thought was his deal! I don't really see it as a true deal. Ollie said no , no--oh he could stay up there.......
then right b4 he fell off--he said "Ok--deal", and went down. :duno:

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #176 on: August 28, 2008, 06:53:37 PM »
Unbelievable, my daughter's car just broke down.  I'm going to miss the whole darn show.   :pull

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #177 on: August 28, 2008, 06:54:13 PM »
OH Cheryl!!! We're so sorry!! :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #178 on: August 28, 2008, 06:54:45 PM »

I think what Dan did says alot about his character too, but no one seems to bothered about that.
He explained a very valid response for this in his blog. He's trying to win and doing moves to win, that's completely different. Ollie is not wrecking the house to win and he's not cursing people out to win, he's just being a sore loser to be frank. You will never see Dan act like that, ever. And that's why people like him - he's chill.

Dan saying it's complete luck to get to the end all the time shows his arrogance that he's gonna get there, for sure..... :P. I'm not which Dan you're thinking of but this buddy is hopeful, not arrogant. I wouldn't even call him confident. He celebrates when there is something so big that deserves a celebration, I'm not sure which example of arrogance comes out to you?

I mean I see that you don't like him and I'm not telling you to like him, but when you compare Ollie's and Dan's character to justify Ollie's actions it's quite lolworthy considering their characters are on completely different levels.

PS 5 minutes til best part of the year. :D
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: August 28, 2008, 06:55:09 PM »
Unbelievable, my daughter's car just broke down.  I'm going to miss the whole darn show.   :pull

Can you start the live feeds and pause it?  Not sure - ask one of the updaters!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: August 28, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »
OH NOOOO!! Can you record it, Cheryl?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2008, 06:55:20 PM »
jerry = major asshole

he's been bashing keesha and everyone else like his **** doestn't stink..   talking about how he's gonna **** people and control who gets the money WHEN he gets to the jury house. he has a  totally  bleated image of himself and trys to make like the big cheese of the house every chance he gets!  he degrades people in all senses of the word. and it's for real folk. not just  to fit in. you just can't be that phony that's the intrige of this game what it brings out in a person .

jerry has been taking the bashing to a whole new level. not in the manor ED did  which i was thrown off by as well but not like this guy!

keesha  has held her tongue in  that house  along w/ everyone else in regards to  jerry but in NO WAY deserves the chatter that  comes out betwen those dentures!

here's what went down: keesha wanted to know why jerry didn't come to anybody to ask for votes  so after michelle was  telling her over and over to save her,  keesha went to jerry who was laying in bed, she asked why haven't you come for votes .. jerry was laying down and then  sat up in his bed.  he said basically that he can't change the way people are going to vote and he's not going to say anything bad about Michelle .  after that was said keesha said you know  how i feel about you and he said the same and proceeded to talk about his phone call ( this is where i think america got it wrong because his ego went over the top thinking america loved him too bad we were just feeling sorry for the old pig) anyway  after his convo w/ keesha he went into the poodle room where ollie has been laying up in that skank bed that  him and april laid in and proceeded to say "   she came to me and thinks she the greatest little thing like thinking pussy can control me. my dick don't need her anymore. i'd rather do this" making the jerking off motion. then said to the camera " you got to go away , you can't let me get nasty"  not only was that totally uncalled for  but then he  looked dead into the camera and said sorry ( which was probably to his family)

i truely hope this puts a light  onto things for those of you that don't have BBAD. jerry deserves NOTHING  but the eggs and tomatos that will be thrown at him by  the HG's family members when this is all over!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2008, 06:57:24 PM »
If you have a football delay, or are on west coast time, never fear! RFF will be airing the show at 8PM via live streaming video right here in the Show Discussion Thread.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15689.msg338841.html#msg338841

Tivo/DVR Cheryl? No use trying to pause the feeds, we are locked out till after the show.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »
I am so excited as I don't have football as it's on other networks.  Also, I was suppose to have a house guest here at 3pm that loves to blab over TV & movies.  I was going to DVR it, but luckily she missed her train and won't be in until 10pm so now I have nothing to worry about!!  YAHOOO!!!!!

LOL Rourke13!! I am catching the live feed because hubby is still at work and won't bother me! Tee hee!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2008, 07:02:05 PM »
Well football is on over here in MI.  I just don't think I can take the anxiety over the show tonight.  So I'll wait to see what you all have to say at the hours end.  I'm soooo worried it will be Ollie or Jerry in the HOH seat.  I so want the KRMD alliance to go to the final 4.  Then anyone one of them to win.

Offline rourke13

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »
I am in K'zoo, MI watching it live right now!  You are soooo close but yet sooo far!  Sorry!!

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2008, 07:12:17 PM »
k a l a m a z o o o I got a gal....

Gee, thanks EVER so much for putting that song in my head.  LOL!

Ugh!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2008, 07:21:03 PM »
My live feeds keep freezing up!!  Thanks alot Detroit Lions for making me depend on my computer!  (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: August 28, 2008, 07:24:17 PM »
I can't believe how tied into this show I've become.  If Dan and Memphis are on the block -- I will be so bummed.  I've been that way all day!    this is bad -- I nee a new life!!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »
My live feeds keep freezing up!!  Thanks alot Detroit Lions for making me depend on my computer!  (:;)

That kept happening to me last night. I had to clear out my browser, dump temp files and reboot
to get it straightened out!!

Manschelle is really lucky that being vulgar, vile, repulsive, and stupid is not a Federal offense!!
OMG!! If her behaviour is the house is 'calm', what in the world did she do that made her parents throw her
vile mouth in jail!! :ascared

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2008, 07:28:23 PM »
OMG please let it be keesha

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2008, 07:30:45 PM »
OMG!!!  I feel like I just won the lottery!!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »
Yahhhoooooo----------HOH is Keesha!!!!!! :jumpy: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2008, 07:31:39 PM »
Doing my happy dance!!!!!  :wohoo:

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #194 on: August 28, 2008, 07:36:59 PM »
Everybody pray that ollie does NOT win veto!  :angel: closest thing to praying I could do..LOL

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2008, 07:42:04 PM »
Holy Cow!!! That skinny dude can run!!!!!! :jumpy: :jumpy:
Yahooooooo!!!! Dan the Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2008, 07:43:40 PM »
Holy Cow!!! That skinny dude can run!!!!!! :jumpy: :jumpy:
Yahooooooo!!!! Dan the Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Well, he does have all that fake football training...  :funny:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2008, 07:44:54 PM »
 :yess: :yess: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes---I wonder if he can help me out with some fake weight loss!!!!! :jumpy: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2008, 08:07:58 PM »
Dan and Memphis have won 4 of the past 5 competitions, Dan winning 3 of them.

That's what's up.

EDIT: This is not to mention that Dan didn't play in one. 3 of 4 and the one he didn't win he didn't want to.

Buddy goes from throwing stuff to killin' the place. He's a machine.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:14:32 PM by Prickzy »
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »
Does anyone know when the next HOH comp is???