Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269251 times)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
As for Ollie, I understand getting upset, but what he did was way too much- and the fact that he didn't bother to show ANY remorse or even clean up after himself just put me over the top on wanting him gone!!  On a totally unrelated note, just wanted to say thanks so much for everyone that posts on here- from newbies to senior members- everyone has been so incredibly nice and welcoming. I truly appreciate it!!! -Suzanne

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2008, 05:42:30 PM »

A mini rant! Every SINGLE TIME I feel sorry for the old geezer he does something that is just so wrong, vile and disgusting!

My grandfather and my father for that matter would NEVER talk like that or make the motions of what he'd do instead of having sex with a young woman like Keesha. Beyond disgusting!  (:;)

Okay, first of all... EXACTLY!  I start to feel for him, I guess because I SO wanted to like him from day one, and then he pisses me off.

Secondly...please tell me WHAT exactly he did about the Keesha all over his dick comment and making motions???
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2008, 05:49:58 PM »
Oh my, tell me that aint so?! :barf :eww

A mini rant! Every SINGLE TIME I feel sorry for the old geezer he does something that is just so wrong, vile and disgusting!

My grandfather and my father for that matter would NEVER talk like that or make the motions of what he'd do instead of having sex with a young woman like Keesha. Beyond disgusting!  (:;)

Okay, first of all... EXACTLY!  I start to feel for him, I guess because I SO wanted to like him from day one, and then he pisses me off.

Secondly...please tell me WHAT exactly he did about the Keesha all over his dick comment and making motions???

Offline rourke13

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2008, 05:56:18 PM »
I am sorry I could never root for Jerry as he reminds me of my father.  All nice nice for the public & well loved and just a cruel, evil, uncooth man in private.  He also is a "jock" and in great shape for his age as well.  Just can't do it and yes, I still have issues with him that I am working through on my side.

I also still can't feel sorry for Michelle since she had the chance to save herself when she was in the other before April was nominated.  She then just flipped for Jerry & Olllie' side.  Don't get it!!

Should be the best show tonight!!

Thank you all updaters and commenters!!

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #154 on: August 28, 2008, 05:57:14 PM »
My honest opinion right now is that I hope Renny and Keesha flip and vote out Jerry and Ollie is the second to go home.

Second choice, they flip and vote out Jerry and Dan is the second to go home.

I guess I just want whatever happens tonight to ultimately result in Renny, Keesha and Mempis being final 3.
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2008, 05:59:31 PM »
I don't get why Michelle would chose the side she did after April left, either.  If she hadn't done that, she wouldn't even be on the block right now, imo.  What I really want is for Renny and Keesha to point that out to her!

Offline mw

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #156 on: August 28, 2008, 06:00:03 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else see Jerry as a dirty old man? Would he really want the grandkids and great grandkids hearing him drop the f bomb and talking about his private parts on national tv? I would be soooooo humiliated if he were my relative.

Offline mw

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #157 on: August 28, 2008, 06:03:54 PM »
 :jumpy:
how great would it be to see a Renny/Dan final 2. :yess:

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #158 on: August 28, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »
Hi People! :waves:

I'm PG and have been lurking here for years.  To all those who post for us from the Live Feeds...  you BEYOND ROCK!!  :tup: :kuss:

I Finally broke down and joined the forum!   :jumpy:  Decided my first post would be how I voted in the CBS quiz. 

Here's how I answered:
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Gets Lost On Their Way Home From Work KEESHA
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Has Plastic Surgery to Remove Crow’s Feet From Around Eyes RENNY - she keeps saying that's the first thing she's going to do when she gets out!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Headlines National Comedy Tour RENNY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Called A Hero After Saving Family From Burning Building DAN
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Turns Slop Into International Diet Fad RENNY - who else could make that crap taste good?!?
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Awarded Noble Peace Prize DAN
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Caught Selling Counterfeit Veto Symbols MICHELLE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Self Help Book Goes To Number One On The Best-Seller List DAN - I answered Dan a lot!    :lol:
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Voted Sexiest Person Of The Year MEMPHIS - HELLO!  Is there any question about this answer?!?!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Devotes Their Life To Helping The Poor DAN
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Life Story Made Into A Feature Film RENNY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Arrested By The Fashion Police MICHELLE - I felt bad about this answer since she's poor...  but only for a moment. ;)
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Entrusted With National Security Secret MEMPHIS - He the best at keeping his mouth shut.
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Beats Jessie In Arm Wrestling Competition OLLIE - I felt bad I hadn't used his name in any other answer.   :lol:
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Petitions Government To Name A Holiday After Themselves JERRY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Named Used Car Salesperson Of The Year DAN - he's a Charmer!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Uses Winnings to Build Farm for Abandoned Animals KEESHA
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Gossiping Gets Them Fired From Job MICHELLE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Loses Spelling Bee To A Five Year Old  MICHELLE - she can barely speak english, I doubt she can spell very well!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Tips One Dollar On A Thousand Dollar Tab JERRY - I know some old people like Jerry, they don't tip!

Re $1.00 tip - a lot of old people don't tip because they can't afford to go out to eat.  But the ones that do go out tip -even carry the tip card with them to see how much they should give. (This from an old person).  I picked Dan for falso veto and also for used car sales person (and also for $1.00 tip-he would say it thought it was a $100.00 bill)

Offline rourke13

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #159 on: August 28, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »
That's why I can't root for Jerry is because he a disgusting dirty old man just like my father was in private.  Even all religious & etc.. and supposedly so morally upstanding, but just a damn PIG.  Jerry shows his true side when it's just him and Ollie.  Then when he wants he puts on his charmer hat or his 75r yr old slop man hat.  Creeps me out!!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: August 28, 2008, 06:19:22 PM »
:jumpy:
how great would it be to see a Renny/Dan final 2. :yess:

This is what I am hoping for also     :jumpy:

I'm also hoping to see Michelle and Ollie or Jerry going home tonight.     :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #161 on: August 28, 2008, 06:22:38 PM »

Oh it is so vile!!! Umm... taking care of himself, making gestures.  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #162 on: August 28, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »
Jerry is a dirty old man!  But he's not doing anything illegal.  He hasn't flashed anyone or inappropriately grabbed someone.  As for the comment about Keesha being up on his d*ck, believe it or not that has become a slang term kind of along the same lines as the expression about riding someone's a**.  Jerry was just trying to be a cool cat!  He he he, don't tell him he's not.  

As for as Ollie goes, I refuse to judge him because I truly can't understand what he must have been feeling.  It was a pretty stupid way to react.  If you're ticked because you were humiliated, I don't think acting like that alleviated the humiliation.  It only made it worse!

As for the property destruction?  I certainly hope nothing is done it wouldn't be fair.  Didn't Dick or someone throw a chair in the pool?  Nothing happened then.  BB knew what Dan was going to do.  They had to know there was no way of predicting the outcome.  Didn't BB have Renny confiscate the kitchens knives when the girls arguing?  They could have stepped in and didn't.  I think they were just trying to make "good tv".

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2008, 06:29:46 PM »
I'm stoked for a Dan/Memphis/Jerry/Keesha/Renny final 5. Stooooooked.

If Memphis and Dan win HOH back to back and Dan keeps the room I will lol beyond belief.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2008, 06:30:08 PM »
They all said so much stuff, but I think whenever someone says things sexually demeaning or explicit about another person, a line's been drawn...Like when Ollie called Memphis a fa**ot and told him to suck his di**...And when Michelle said she hoped Dan gets it in the back in prison and Jerry and his antics...

I remember in the season that won't be mentioned, James, Matt and Natalie ALL were humiliated on tv...In just as bad of ways!  And James did call Sheila a "c" and then apologized for it...But that was the only time any of them said anything like that - and certainly nothing this extreme...

May not be illegal, but it certainly shows a person's character...

I know I've never been humiliated on tv, but I have been humiliated, and things like that never came out of my mouth...

I say make a clean sweep of the whole lot of them!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2008, 06:32:14 PM »
mw
That's why I can't root for Jerry is because he a disgusting dirty old man just like my father was in private.  Even all religious & etc.. and supposedly so morally upstanding, but just a damn PIG.  Jerry shows his true side when it's just him and Ollie.  Then when he wants he puts on his charmer hat or his 75r yr old slop man hat.  Creeps me out!!

Is it just me or does anyone else see Jerry as a dirty old man? Would he really want the grandkids and great grandkids hearing him drop the f bomb and talking about his private parts on national tv? I would be soooooo humiliated if he were my relative.

I agree with both of you. He was a marine, but surely he knows or should know that his kids and grandkids will hear about this.

I think that part of it is, he does want to appear cool with Michelle and Ollie and whenever he talks garbage, Ollie hoots and hollers, laughing madly which gives reinforcement back to Jerry. Ollie is just using him for a vote.

A big welcome to both of you! We're glad you are here!

:welcome: :ty4posting :welcome:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2008, 06:36:07 PM »
 They could have stepped in and didn't.  I think they were just trying to make "good tv".

I hope they DO show us!! We only got to see him throwing the lollipop. At least I didn't see anything else on the show. Tonight will be jam packed so not a lot of time for review.

I JUST discovered that I will have football here as well! I gotta find that link to watch online!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2008, 06:37:59 PM »
On a totally unrelated note, just wanted to say thanks so much for everyone that posts on here- from newbies to senior members- everyone has been so incredibly nice and welcoming. I truly appreciate it!!! -Suzanne

Suzanne: That's what makes RFF such a special place. Wonderful members!  :hearts:

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »
Actually Dick did get in trouble and did get penalties. Also, destroying property is in the rule book he will get penalty like everyone else before him, especially Jen who ate while on slop. Break the rules, get what you deserve.

Jerry is a dirty old man!  But he's not doing anything illegal.  He hasn't flashed anyone or inappropriately grabbed someone.  As for the comment about Keesha being up on his d*ck, believe it or not that has become a slang term kind of along the same lines as the expression about riding someone's a**.  Jerry was just trying to be a cool cat!  He he he, don't tell him he's not.  

As for as Ollie goes, I refuse to judge him because I truly can't understand what he must have been feeling.  It was a pretty stupid way to react.  If you're ticked because you were humiliated, I don't think acting like that alleviated the humiliation.  It only made it worse!

As for the property destruction?  I certainly hope nothing is done it wouldn't be fair.  Didn't Dick or someone throw a chair in the pool?  Nothing happened then.  BB knew what Dan was going to do.  They had to know there was no way of predicting the outcome.  Didn't BB have Renny confiscate the kitchens knives when the girls arguing?  They could have stepped in and didn't.  I think they were just trying to make "good tv".

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2008, 06:43:17 PM »
I still think Jerry's trying to be cool.  Most of us never know what people say about us behind our backs, but he seems to forget he's on camera 24/7.  

I think what Dan did says alot about his character too, but no one seems to bothered about that.  

I hope the Dan/Memphis Arrogance Express ends tonight, but I'm not holding out much hope.

And for all those waiting to see the Ollie rant, I doubt you'll see much of it.  It's only an hour show!  They have to vote, do 1 HOH, 1 POV, a nomination ceremony and another vote.  That's a lot to pack in 48 minutes of actual show time!  Plus we'll spend at least 5 minutes with the opening and review of what happened on the last show.

Offline rourke13

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2008, 06:43:46 PM »
I am so excited as I don't have football as it's on other networks.  Also, I was suppose to have a house guest here at 3pm that loves to blab over TV & movies.  I was going to DVR it, but luckily she missed her train and won't be in until 10pm so now I have nothing to worry about!!  YAHOOO!!!!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »
Hi, everyone!!!! :waves: I finally broke down and joined, and decided to post.

I really think Jerry is NASTY!!!  Way tooooo much is being made out of him having
been a Marine. He was only in for 4 years--and went in at age 17! He does NOT
represent the Marines, or the military!!!  My father went into the USNavy--at 17.
He worked his way up from the bottom, and retired after 40years as a Commander
(He's 76), and would never behave like this pervert! . Jerry is a sham, a pervert, and
a disgrace!! :groan:

Also, why do so many of the HGs feel so 'entitled'??? Jessie--thought he derserved nothing but
'repect', and Manschelle "doesn't deserve this!". HUHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :duno:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 06:47:59 PM by furzball »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2008, 06:46:47 PM »
I still think Jerry's trying to be cool.  Most of us never know what people say about us behind our backs, but he seems to forget he's on camera 24/7.  

I think what Dan did says alot about his character too, but no one seems to bothered about that.  

Oh - I totally didn't like what Dan did - I wish he would have just done it straight up and not tried to showboat...but I don't think he should lose his job over it either...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2008, 06:50:48 PM »
Is it me, or has time seemed to stop???   :lol:  Get on with the show!!!  I feel like it's Christmas!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2008, 06:52:04 PM »
Here you go guys! The show will air right here at 8PM! :waves:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15689.msg338841.html#msg338841
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.