Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269321 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2008, 03:39:59 PM »
Quote: There is a huge move afoot called ROOV "Remove Ollie or Viewers."  :funny:

I'm LOVIN' this BB!!!!  :yess:

ROOV  :funny:  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2008, 03:40:21 PM »
Doesn't it irritate anyone but me that Memphis and Dan are already talking about how they're going to spend the money?  I hate arrogance!  I would like nothing more than to see them knocked from their high horses and Renny's just the one to do it!

OOOOHHHH I totally agree with you...

There are two things that I don't like in the BB house (not just this season, but all seasons)...Those who already think they've won, and those who feel that HG's who are NOT struggling financially don't deserve to win.

I get soo sick of hearing "Well, they have money so they don't deserve it...I want to build my mom a house so I deserve it more".

Ya know what?  A game is a game...If you REALLY are in desparate need of cash, checking out of the real world for 3 months for the off chance that you are going to win a game show should not be your plan A.

I also can't stand the nastiness...Now, I know that it's good tv...and I know that this is what keeps people tuned in...but what bothers me is that these people go out into the real world and spread their nastiness to others...I realize that people in such extreme conditions usually have extreme reactions (if I were there, I'd be a shivering, crying heap laying on the floor in a fetal position) but some of the things that come out of these people are VILE!

And to get back to my point  :lol: you are right cherylm...arrogance is just as bad...I'd rather see Renny, who has played a decent game, has not taken herself too seriously, and who has not fed into much of the nonsense, get a chance at the prize!  There's a sense of fairness and compassion in her that I really admire!

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
I'm not condoning Ollie's actions, but everyone keeps judging him and I don't get that.  Was he wrong?  Yes.  Have I ever been humiliated on nation tv before therefore can determine how one is supposed to act?  Nope.  I don't know what I would do if someone made that much of a fool out of me in front of my family, friends and the entire viewing nation.  I don't think I would have used some of the language, but I honestly can't say.

Offline jjjbruin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2008, 03:58:38 PM »
A penalty nomination would seem pretty harsh in that the other houseguests would probably see that as a signal by the producers that they want Ollie out.  This is not an unrealistic scenario however since they threatened to kick out Eric if he used his POV as "America's Player."

Maybe they will do what they would just not let Ollie compete for HOH or POV?  That would seem less harsh.  

Did I understand that Ollie really just broke a light?  Since the producers are trying to create "reality theater" this seems like a minor crime.

The updates by all of you are great!!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2008, 04:01:38 PM »
Stupid football is on instead of the double eviction!!!!!! I hate when they do this it seems like every single Thursday football is on instead. please please please tell me someone will but up the thread where i can watch it on my computer!!!!!

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2008, 04:13:22 PM »

your right how would you feel? I know for one I would not of thrown huge hissy fit that would cause things to break around the house which is surely against the rules or even use profanity so horrid towards others that could get you fired .  He acted like a big baby and doing so on national tv people are going to judge you and your actions automatically. Ollie set himself up to get played though. No ones fault but his imo.

I'm not condoning Ollie's actions, but everyone keeps judging him and I don't get that.  Was he wrong?  Yes.  Have I ever been humiliated on nation tv before therefore can determine how one is supposed to act?  Nope.  I don't know what I would do if someone made that much of a fool out of me in front of my family, friends and the entire viewing nation.  I don't think I would have used some of the language, but I honestly can't say.

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2008, 04:14:39 PM »
I cannot wait for Double eviction tonight!!  :knuckles: they are sure going to fight for that HOH slot and I for one hope Ollie gets the boot, he surely has played the worsed game thus far right next to Jerry.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2008, 04:15:10 PM »
A penalty nomination would seem pretty harsh in that the other houseguests would probably see that as a signal by the producers that they want Ollie out.  This is not an unrealistic scenario however since they threatened to kick out Eric if he used his POV as "America's Player."

Maybe they will do what they would just not let Ollie compete for HOH or POV?  That would seem less harsh.  

Did I understand that Ollie really just broke a light?  Since the producers are trying to create "reality theater" this seems like a minor crime.

Yeah the Updaters here are the BOMB!!!!   :hearts:  :hearts:

Ollie destroyed property!  He went on a literal rampage.  Me, I would have told BB that I was in fear of him during his tirade  :ascared.  He was yelling, throwing things.  Calling other HGs the foulest of names and slurs.  It was wild and not all of America got to see it.  Yeah, no one was around, but what if?  
FINE HIM!!!  (of course this is just my opinion) :funny:
No MSG!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2008, 04:21:03 PM »
Stupid football is on instead of the double eviction!!!!!! I hate when they do this it seems like every single Thursday football is on instead. please please please tell me someone will but up the thread where i can watch it on my computer!!!!! I am very sorry i know that i am not supposed to post here i just need an answer i am going crazy and no one on the discussion thread will answer my question.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »
 :waves: Hi sweettart422!  Yes, usually there is a live feed to be found and a moderator does post it.   :yess:
No MSG!

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2008, 04:25:07 PM »
I agree he broke the rules of the house and acted like a fool. BB is going to show some of his tirade tonight and I def. believe he is going to get a big penalty tonight for it. Possibly to be put automatically for the second evection and not allowed to play for HOH and POV and be fined too. Thats the word going around.  We shall see.

Yeah the Updaters here are the BOMB!!!!   :hearts:  :hearts:

Ollie destroyed property!  He went on a literal rampage.  Me, I would have told BB that I was in fear of him during his tirade  :ascared.  He was yelling, throwing things.  Calling other HGs the foulest of names and slurs.  It was wild and not all of America got to see it.  Yeah, no one was around, but what if?  
FINE HIM!!!  (of course this is just my opinion) :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2008, 04:26:55 PM »
Stupid football is on instead of the double eviction!!!!!! I hate when they do this it seems like every single Thursday football is on instead. please please please tell me someone will but up the thread where i can watch it on my computer!!!!! I am very sorry i know that i am not supposed to post here i just need an answer i am going crazy and no one on the discussion thread will answer my question.

They did a live video stream last week on this site when we were interrupted by football as we will be this week again. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2008, 04:27:12 PM »
Stupid football is on instead of the double eviction!!!!!! I hate when they do this it seems like every single Thursday football is on instead. please please please tell me someone will but up the thread where i can watch it on my computer!!!!!

Hi Sweettart422! Yes, we'll post the link for you as soon as we have it. Check back here just before the show. It will also be posted in the Live Show Commentary thread. (I'll put a link as soon as we have one for it!)

Sorry we didn't answer you sooner!   :-*

Welcome to RFF!
 :welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »
LOL I did answer sooner, but in the Live Feed.   :funny:  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline jjjbruin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »
Didn't Howie threaten to eat someone's dog and didn't Evil Dick call people various names?

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »
Thank you so much !!!! You all are so great. The anticipation was just getting to me.  I CAN  NOT THANK U ENOUGH

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2008, 04:34:35 PM »

Ollie was over the top that day. I caught him coming out of the patio door and saw him kick something. It wasn't till later that I saw a broken planter with the light planted in it. He also threw things around the kitchen including one of the large lollipops, which broke and I don't know who finally cleaned it up. He hadn't done it the next day, it was still laying there. He also threw all the keys on the floor and Renny picked them up and put them back in their slots.

Link to the broken light:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,16889.msg336666.html#msg336666

His language was horrible that day as well. One other thing, we didn't get to see everything he did in the kitchen, we only saw what he did on the HOH spy screen because we were blocked and knew from what Renny, Keesha, Dan and Memphis said when he was doing it.

Welcome to RFF JJJBruin!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2008, 04:35:43 PM »
Just food for thought.............. Last night when showtime was ending jerry was talking to Ollie about keesha coming to talk to him.  He said someting about keesha being all over his dick.  The man is 75 for Pete's sake what in the hell made him think that keesha would even want to ....... EWWWWWWWWWWW

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »
Oh sweettart422!  Myself and Texas were discussing that earlier--I saw the entire discussion between Ollie and Jerry unfold.    :lala  It was beyond crude for anyone to see!  Especially at his age!  One of the most vile actions I have seen from a HG in BB10.   :ascared  I thought Michelle's vile antics were bad.  Jerry last night took the cake!  :eww and  :eww
No MSG!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2008, 04:48:58 PM »
I know right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was half falling asleep on the couch and i heard his comment.  I woke up completely and started to scream at the tv.  Then after i thought about it i wanted to puke!!!!!

Offline jjjbruin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2008, 04:49:40 PM »
Thank you for the link Texas Lady and the welcome.  I had not seen exactly what Ollie did.

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2008, 04:51:26 PM »
Well thank you all I am going to the grocrey store i will check back later when i get home.  YOU ARE ALL GERAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »
Your welcomeJJ!  :tup:

A mini rant! Every SINGLE TIME I feel sorry for the old geezer he does something that is just so wrong, vile and disgusting!

My grandfather and my father for that matter would NEVER talk like that or make the motions of what he'd do instead of having sex with a young woman like Keesha. Beyond disgusting!  (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2008, 04:56:32 PM »

A mini rant! Every SINGLE TIME I feel sorry for the old geezer he does something that is just so wrong, vile and disgusting!

My grandfather and my father for that matter would NEVER talk like that or make the motions of what he'd do instead of having sex with a young woman like Keesha. Beyond disgusting!  (:;)

that is why if either Jerry or Ollie get HOH tonight -- I'm done.  I just can't take it if they win!!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2008, 05:03:19 PM »

that is why if either Jerry or Ollie get HOH tonight -- I'm done.  I just can't take it if they win!!

I think I am with you----- if they win I just don't think I can handle watching it.