Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269292 times)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 12:01:19 PM »
Here's how I answered:
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Gets Lost On Their Way Home From Work >memphis..he would stop at a bar
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Has Plastic Surgery to Remove Crow’s Feet From Around Eyes:Keesah
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Headlines National Comedy Tour: RENNY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Called A Hero After Saving Family From Burning Building :Jerry
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Turns Slop Into International Diet Fad Jerry..he was on slop for 20 something days
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Awarded Noble Peace Prize Renny
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Caught Selling Counterfeit Veto SymbolsDan
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Self Help Book Goes To Number One On The Best-Seller List Renny
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Voted Sexiest Person Of The Year Jerry
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Devotes Their Life To Helping The PoorMichelle because she claims to be poor and wants  to help herself
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Life Story Made Into A Feature Filmjerry
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Arrested By The Fashion PoliceApril..she isnt there but she should be arrested for her heels
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Entrusted With National Security SecretDan
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Beats Jessie In Arm Wrestling Competition Memphis
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Petitions Government To Name A Holiday After Themselves Memphis
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Named Used Car Salesperson Of The YearDan
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Uses Winnings to Build Farm for Abandoned AnimalsJerry
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Gossiping Gets Them Fired From JobI forgot
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Loses Spelling Bee To A Five Year Old i forgot
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Tips One Dollar On A Thousand Dollar Tab Keesha

I answered some sincerely and others idiotically...it was too long..lol

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 12:02:15 PM »
For the $1 tip question I recall that I answered Mshell, she is always going on about money for one silly reason or another.  Otherwise I don't really rememeber what I put for most of the questions buf for the comedy tour one I put Renny as she is hilarious in the house. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 12:06:08 PM »
A nice clean thread for Y'all.. (Looking around to make sure Irish Lass doesn't kill me for this....)  :angel:
LMAO!!!  You're funny like Renny!  No, I was very careful this time - especially after that last post about how I voted.  Didn't want to have to re-do that one!

:funny: I was skeeeeeeeeered this time!  :hides

That last post was a biggie, I wouldn't want you to lose it. (I put Ollie for the dollar tip and Michelle for the spelling.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 12:10:57 PM »
Thanks to anotherNCbbfan for the format I will try my best to remember too:

Big Brother 10 Houseguest Gets Lost On Their Way Home From Work >I think I put Renny
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Has Plastic Surgery to Remove Crow’s Feet From Around Eyes:I might have put Keesah, becuase of the other plastic surgery she had (but I really wanted to put April)
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Headlines National Comedy Tour: Renny of course!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Called A Hero After Saving Family From Burning Building :Don't recall, but I think I put Memphis
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Turns Slop Into International Diet Fad Keesha, she has been on diets before
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Awarded Noble Peace PrizeHonestly I don't remember but I might have put Memphis because he doesn't like to cause trouble
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Caught Selling Counterfeit Veto SymbolsOllie, he jsut seems like a sneak to me
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Self Help Book Goes To Number One On The Best-Seller List Don't recall
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Voted Sexiest Person Of The Year I put Keesha, I was thinking about the male audience out there
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Devotes Their Life To Helping The PoorDon't recall
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Life Story Made Into A Feature FilmRenny, I think it would be funny
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Arrested By The Fashion PoliceMshell, she wears that jean skirt to so  many evictions and did you see what she wore when she was HOH for the live show!  :ascared
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Entrusted With National Security SecretDan
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Beats Jessie In Arm Wrestling Competition Memphis
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Petitions Government To Name A Holiday After Themselves Mshell, she is so selfcentered
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Named Used Car Salesperson Of The YearDan, is there anyone esle to pick?
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Uses Winnings to Build Farm for Abandoned AnimalsMshell, she had like 20 pets
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Gossiping Gets Them Fired From JobDon't recall, but I think I put Mshell because she is always so quick to repeat what just happened and have you heard her in the DR!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Loses Spelling Bee To A Five Year Old Don't recall at all, might have been Ollie as according to him the sun sets in the east. :lol:
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Tips One Dollar On A Thousand Dollar Tab Mshell, she just seems to be so cheap, she talks about money whenever she can.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 12:12:49 PM »
TL I wanted to tell I don't know how I remember the comps, I just kinda have a photographic memory and that is why I remember them I guees that is why I am the guru of BB comps.

I was just going nuts to myself when I was in the previous thread say to msyelf "Why can't I quote this?"  Then I realized you probably locked it and made a nice new one, but you should have seen me for the last five minutes. :lol:

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 12:16:43 PM »
Good morning all and I want to thank  Georgia Peach for putting up the live show early for us west coasters.  I cannot wait until tomorrow show either and wonder if they will tell the hg's that the polls were done by the viewers. Here is how I voted:

Big Brother 10 Houseguest Gets Lost On Their Way Home From Work ~ Keesha
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Has Plastic Surgery to Remove Crow’s Feet From Around Eyes ~ Renny
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Headlines National Comedy Tour ~ Renny
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Called A Hero After Saving Family From Burning Building ~ Dan
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Turns Slop Into International Diet Fad ~ Jerry
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Awarded Noble Peace Prize ~ Renny
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Caught Selling Counterfeit Veto Symbols ~ Ollie
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Self Help Book Goes To Number One On The Best-Seller List ~ Renny
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Voted Sexiest Person Of The Year ~ Memphis
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Devotes Their Life To Helping The Poor ~ Renny 
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Life Story Made Into A Feature Film ~ Keesha (she wants to do tv)
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Arrested By The Fashion Police ~ Jerry
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Entrusted With National Security Secret~ Dan
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Beats Jessie In Arm Wrestling Competition~ Oll Memphis
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Petitions Government To Name A Holiday After Themselves ~ Memphis
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Named Used Car Salesperson Of The Year ~ Jerry
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Uses Winnings to Build Farm for Abandoned Animals ~ Renny
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Gossiping Gets Them Fired From Job ~ Michelle
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Loses Spelling Bee To A Five Year Old ~ Michelle
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Tips One Dollar On A Thousand Dollar Tab ~ Jerry (cause with all his GOD moding he would, I am sure find something wrong with the service that he himself could of done better)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »
TL I wanted to tell I don't know how I remember the comps, I just kinda have a photographic memory and that is why I remember them I guees that is why I am the guru of BB comps.

I was just going nuts to myself when I was in the previous thread say to msyelf "Why can't I quote this?"  Then I realized you probably locked it and made a nice new one, but you should have seen me for the last five minutes. :lol:

LOL!! I tried to give a warning this time. There IS no good time for a new thread! LOL Were you like this?  :pull (:;) :knuckles:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 12:25:38 PM »
Welcome to RFF  RicaGio!

I think my picks were pretty much like yours. Tonight ought to be fun when we see what CBS uses.  :snicker:

:conf: :welcome: :ty4posting

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2008, 12:27:35 PM »
Welcome to RFF  RicaGio!

I think my picks were pretty much like yours. Tonight ought to be fun when we see what CBS uses.  :snicker:

You mean tomorrow TL.  I know it seemed like we were updating forever yesterday with all the bashing and thrashing, but it is only Wednesday.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2008, 12:28:04 PM »
LOL!! I tried to give a warning this time. There IS no good time for a new thread! LOL Were you like this?  :pull (:;) :knuckles:

Yes, but I think I missed the warning so it is my own fault. :lol:

Offline realitynut

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »
Hi all Anything happening on the live feeds yet today?  Or are they still sleeping?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2008, 01:19:57 PM »
Welcome to RFF  RicaGio!

You mean tomorrow TL.  I know it seemed like we were updating forever yesterday with all the bashing and thrashing, but it is only Wednesday.

Do we need any more evidence that I've gone round the bend?  :funny:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2008, 01:24:59 PM »
You haven't gone around the bend TL, the HGs have just gotten to you like the rest of us, come join the party.   :margarita: :conf: :conf: :partie: :hosed

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2008, 02:46:52 PM »
You haven't gone around the bend TL, the HGs have just gotten to you like the rest of us, come join the party.   :margarita: :conf: :conf: :partie: :hosed

If I do, no telling WHAT I'll post then!  :colors

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 03:11:37 PM »
Chinesetakeout! You totally cracked me up with that West Virginia & Rhode Island neurotics comment from the feed updates. Not only am I from RI, but I lived in WVA for 3 years as well (many moons ago), and that statement is dead bang right on! April with her OCD would be right at home here. I hope the article accurately reflected that the majority of neorotic coo coo birds here are men!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »
Hi all Anything happening on the live feeds yet today?  Or are they still sleeping?

Realitynut: Really nothing much. They did the HOH photos and Dan is typing his blog. Michelle is busy running around trying to save her self but she's toast. At least she's being decent at the moment.  :yess:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 03:49:02 PM »
Does anyone know what that triangle folded American flag is on the desk with Dan doing his blog? I never noticed it before, nor do I remember hearing anything about it before.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »
You know Dan the whole time has been I have to be good because my job... But boy this week his colors came out.  I think we got a timid version of Dan because of his job.  I think it was couradly to have everyone say a name... for his amusement.  I hope he goes next.

Sadly not many left I would root for

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 04:25:20 PM »
Does anyone know what that triangle folded American flag is on the desk with Dan doing his blog? I never noticed it before, nor do I remember hearing anything about it before.

The Flag has been above the bed on a shelf, during Dan's stay in the HOH room.  I believe, it is a Flag from his Uncle?  That is what I recall hearing.
No MSG!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 04:56:13 PM »
You haven't gone around the bend TL, the HGs have just gotten to you like the rest of us, come join the party.   :margarita: :conf: :conf: :partie: :hosed

If I do, no telling WHAT I'll post then!  :colors

And you really think that we know what we are posting now? :funny:

Come on TL, the party is nice and fun.....

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »
BB! You need to have a comp where the HG's have to burn their favorite piece (or pieces) of clothing, and start with Dan's swimsuit and that red shirt!)

TL they did that in Season 5 for the POV or a lux comp, don't you remember each HG got to pick articles of clothing from another HG.

I know that crazy annoying part of me that remembers all the comps is coming back, I will put it back in hiding again  :hides

Offline PGVolley

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 05:07:45 PM »
Hi People! :waves:

I'm PG and have been lurking here for years.  To all those who post for us from the Live Feeds...  you BEYOND ROCK!!  :tup: :kuss:

I Finally broke down and joined the forum!   :jumpy:  Decided my first post would be how I voted in the CBS quiz. 

Here's how I answered:
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Gets Lost On Their Way Home From Work KEESHA
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Has Plastic Surgery to Remove Crow’s Feet From Around Eyes RENNY - she keeps saying that's the first thing she's going to do when she gets out!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Headlines National Comedy Tour RENNY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Called A Hero After Saving Family From Burning Building DAN
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Turns Slop Into International Diet Fad RENNY - who else could make that crap taste good?!?
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Awarded Noble Peace Prize DAN
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Caught Selling Counterfeit Veto Symbols MICHELLE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Self Help Book Goes To Number One On The Best-Seller List DAN - I answered Dan a lot!    :lol:
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Voted Sexiest Person Of The Year MEMPHIS - HELLO!  Is there any question about this answer?!?!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Devotes Their Life To Helping The Poor DAN
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Life Story Made Into A Feature Film RENNY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Arrested By The Fashion Police MICHELLE - I felt bad about this answer since she's poor...  but only for a moment. ;)
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Entrusted With National Security Secret MEMPHIS - He the best at keeping his mouth shut.
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Beats Jessie In Arm Wrestling Competition OLLIE - I felt bad I hadn't used his name in any other answer.   :lol:
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Petitions Government To Name A Holiday After Themselves JERRY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Named Used Car Salesperson Of The Year DAN - he's a Charmer!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Uses Winnings to Build Farm for Abandoned Animals KEESHA
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Gossiping Gets Them Fired From Job MICHELLE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Loses Spelling Bee To A Five Year Old  MICHELLE - she can barely speak english, I doubt she can spell very well!
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Tips One Dollar On A Thousand Dollar Tab JERRY - I know some old people like Jerry, they don't tip!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 05:12:35 PM »
BB! You need to have a comp where the HG's have to burn their favorite piece (or pieces) of clothing, and start with Dan's swimsuit and that red shirt!)

TL they did that in Season 5 for the POV or a lux comp, don't you remember each HG got to pick articles of clothing from another HG.

I know that crazy annoying part of me that remembers all the comps is coming back, I will put it back in hiding again  :hides

It's not annoying at ALL!!! I would love to see that red shirt and the swimsuit with the green band burn!! (Keesha tells him to wash the swimsuit all the TIME!) LOL 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »
It occurs to me there are a lot of things BB hasn't done this year. No dinner for the final 6. No luxury/shopping fun comp. No movie. No going to some show and appearing in the audience or on the show. (Maybe Amber killed that opportunity!)  :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2008, 05:16:06 PM »
I was wondering how different America's answers will be from our because they just see what Big Brother 10 Primetime CBS shows them.  They don't know what we know....ya' know?
 :duno: