Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 268646 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« on: August 27, 2008, 07:39:13 AM »
A nice clean thread for Y'all.. (Looking around to make sure Irish Lass doesn't kill me for this....)  :angel:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 07:43:54 AM »
I cannot WAIT to see what happens tomorrow night. Dan can't play, his side has more numbers but with BB, expect the unexpected. Can Ollie win the HOH? If he does, who would he put up and possibly out, he still has Jerry and I wouldn't expect him to put Jerry up.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 07:54:00 AM »
I think seeing their answers is going to be as funny as last nights show.  :lol:We will definitely find out who has an inflated ego. I answered Ollie to only one question. The $1.00 tip one. Michelle got quite a few. Fashion police, lost going home etc. Keesha was my answer for the abandoned animals. From what I have read on this thread we all are answering pretty much the same.   :jumpy:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 07:56:10 AM »
I'm with you, TL! I can't wait to see what happens. There are so many variables still  that it will be interesting- especially with the new HOH comp from the polls! Just reading this thread I can see that we all voted just a little different from each other.  But I am curious- has Ollie ever cleaned up the mess from his tirade? Last I heard he had not......... shows a lot about his character.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 07:59:50 AM »
Welcome, Bflorealgramma!! Just read your post  about the voting, -- too funny that we both have a different take on the voting. I do think we probably answered some of them the same, but not all of them. I voted for Michelle for the $1 tip thing. She is just way too greedy in my opinion. And I can't STAND that baby voice!! I really don't know how our wonderful updaters do it!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 08:07:19 AM »
Bandit and Bflorealgramma, I had a hard time deciding on some of the answers so imagine the dilemma for the HG's  :lol:  I don't think Ollie picked up anything inside yet.  (:;) Renny picked up the keys and put them back. 

I chose Keesha for the animal shelter, it could just as well be Jerry but I thought she'd be more likely. I also chose Michelle for the dollar tip.  :snicker:

Welcome to RFF Bflorealgramma!! 

:welcome:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 08:13:56 AM »
Bandit and Bflorealgramma, I had a hard time deciding on some of the answers so imagine the dilemma for the HG's  :lol:  I don't think Ollie picked up anything inside yet.  (:;) Renny picked up the keys and put them back. 

I chose Keesha for the animal shelter, it could just as well be Jerry but I thought she'd be more likely. I also chose Michelle for the dollar tip.  :snicker:

Welcome to RFF Bflorealgramma!! 

:welcome:

I chose Keesha for the animal shelter, too, since she loves Gizmo so much. But doesn't Michelle have like 9 pets?? I notice she doesn't hardly talk about them at all........ I tend to judge a person a lot by how they treat their pets. 

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 08:27:36 AM »
It's a given on the animal shelter question, I think.  It has to be Keesha.  The way she drones on and on about Gizmo drives me crazy.  Michelle lives at home so I doubt she's as worried about the care of her pets with mom and dad around to take care of them.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 08:28:56 AM »
I noticed a couple of the questions could have two person answers, which would make the HOH comp "split" more...

Like the eye wrinkle question - Renny has said that repeatedly, so people would probably answer her...but many people think Keesha is vain, so they MAY put her...

The animal shelter one - I put Keesha because of her nonstop Gizmo raving, but then again, Jerry keeps saying that he'd put money towards an animal shelter....

Used car salesman, I initially thought Ollie, but put Dan, because if that guy can sell Ollie on the "plan" like he did...well, that guy could sell a drowning man some water...

Interesting to see tomorrows show (but I'll be watching it on the computer....Darn Detroit Lions  (:;) )

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 08:45:11 AM »
I put Memphis for used car salesman!  LOL!  At the beginning of the season he said that he's used to getting whatever material item he wants from women.  I figured since can sell himself he ought to be able to sell an '84 Impala!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 08:53:29 AM »
Morning Y'all :waves: I have to say that I was shocked  by all of the things  Michelle was saying about her family on BBAD last nite. She painted a picture which is the exact opposite of every Portuguese family I have ever met in Rhode Island. To tell people on national TV that her mother tells her to buy smaller, tighter and shorter clothes, and that she should pose in PlayBoy because she's "got it" so she may as well "flaunt it". What the heck happened to the heavily religious catholicism she has been talking about since day one? Wow! I was feeling bad for her family, but I don't now. You reap what you sow, and they are well deserving of her.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 09:13:30 AM »
Good Morning!   :waves:  As far as Michelle, I am referring to her as "Sybil" anymore.    She is one messed up chick!    :snicker:
No MSG!

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 09:27:19 AM »
This is my 1st post, and I had to jump in. I feel  just about the same as everyone else here, but I thought I'd mention that if Michelle is voted out on Thursday that they probably won't use her name in any of the answers, so they would either just not use those questions which she was the answer to (which are quite a few!), or use who ever came in 2nd? and that will make it a real crap shoot!

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 09:37:10 AM »
My answer for the eye question was JERRY. He is the one that needs the surgery the most. Weight loss and all. LOL I  picked Dan for the used car salesman. How he ever talked Ollie into giving up. He could SELL anything!!!!!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 09:39:22 AM »
Hey Hello and Welcome cookie lady!!  :waves:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 09:45:28 AM »
Hi Bflorealgramma  :waves: I selected Ollie for the used car salesman because of his relationship with April.  :kuss: April being in auto sales and Ollie saying he is relocating to Arizona to be with April.  I selected Renny for the eye cosmetic surgery (she is ALWAYS going on about her eyes and what the BB house has done to them :lol:)  Selected Jerry for the Slop Weight Loss program. Jerry was on slop for what 20 days?   :funny:
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 09:50:16 AM »
This is my 1st post, and I had to jump in. I feel  just about the same as everyone else here, but I thought I'd mention that if Michelle is voted out on Thursday that they probably won't use her name in any of the answers, so they would either just not use those questions which she was the answer to (which are quite a few!), or use who ever came in 2nd? and that will make it a real crap shoot!

It's going to be interesting, the comp should favor Renny or Keesha. Ollie is clueless. I'm not sure Memphis is ready to play yet and Dan can't play.

They probably will just dump the questions for Jerry or Michelle, which ever one leaves. (It would take a miracle for Michelle to stay!)

Thanks for joining and posting cookie lady!! Welcome to RFF!

:hello2: :welcome:

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 09:54:45 AM »
Here's how I answered:
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Gets Lost On Their Way Home From Work MICHELLE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Has Plastic Surgery to Remove Crow’s Feet From Around Eyes KEESHA
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Headlines National Comedy Tour RENNY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Called A Hero After Saving Family From Burning Building MEMPHIS
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Turns Slop Into International Diet Fad MEMPHIS
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Awarded Noble Peace Prize DAN
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Caught Selling Counterfeit Veto Symbols MICHELLE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Self Help Book Goes To Number One On The Best-Seller List I FORGOT HOW I ANSWERED THIS ONE BUT I THINK I PUT RENNY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Voted Sexiest Person Of The Year MEMPHIS
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Devotes Their Life To Helping The Poor DAN
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Life Story Made Into A Feature Film RENNY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Arrested By The Fashion Police MICHELLE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Entrusted With National Security Secret RENNY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Beats Jessie In Arm Wrestling Competition KEESHA
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Petitions Government To Name A Holiday After Themselves JERRY
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Named Used Car Salesperson Of The Year OLLIE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Uses Winnings to Build Farm for Abandoned Animals KEESHA
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Gossiping Gets Them Fired From Job MICHELLE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Loses Spelling Bee To A Five Year Old MICHELLE
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Tips One Dollar On A Thousand Dollar Tab OLLIE (I WAS WRONG WHEN I SAID I ANSWERED MICHELLE EARLIER)
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 09:57:46 AM »
A nice clean thread for Y'all.. (Looking around to make sure Irish Lass doesn't kill me for this....)  :angel:
LMAO!!!  You're funny like Renny!  No, I was very careful this time - especially after that last post about how I voted.  Didn't want to have to re-do that one!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 10:02:52 AM »
I wonder how the tv viewers only will vote?  I think that since the vote was after last night's episode, Dan will be chosen for the ego-driven questions far more than those of watching the live feeds.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 10:03:46 AM »
Well I matched 12 of IrishLass's answers.  My concern on these answers are all those people out there who only watch prime time BB.  The way they portray some of the HG's will definitely have an affect on these answers.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 10:42:57 AM »
I put Jerry for the used car salesman because he is just so full of crap! he goes with whatever anyone else says and never has his own stand.  Like a used car salesman lol

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 11:03:02 AM »
Well I was really random on my answers but I answered alot Ollie and Renny hoping they would do like the Beauty Queen one and who ever got the most votes got an advantage and not blind fold.  Janelle woudl ahve got the advantage but she could not play because she was the HOH.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 11:49:26 AM »
It's a given on the animal shelter question, I think.  It has to be Keesha.  The way she drones on and on about Gizmo drives me crazy.  Michelle lives at home so I doubt she's as worried about the care of her pets with mom and dad around to take care of them.

I voted jerry for the animal shelter because he volunteers at one and said that is where some of the money would go if he won

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 11:54:49 AM »
Latest popularity ratings....Michelle's moving down, lol

Dan
Keesha
Memphis
Renny
Angie
Steven
Brian
Libra