Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269243 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #475 on: August 30, 2008, 10:54:09 PM »
Ok - now I know this is WAAAYYY OT - but I just finished watching my tivo'd Chelsea Lately from last night, and Dr. Will was on there and they brought up that on one of his Dr. 90210 episodes, he removed a genital wart from Mike Boogie's umm...you know...

Seriously - these people are from a whole different dimension...
So now how embarrassed am  I that I actually saw the episode in question, and Dr.Will gave Mike Boogie all kinds of hell for never wearing a "raincoat", and having too many different partners. The whole episode was like watching a car wreck.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: August 30, 2008, 11:06:14 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  RENNY!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I think that she has secured the America's Choice.  I'm still so sad.  I  :luvya: Renny :<3

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #477 on: August 30, 2008, 11:08:13 PM »
I wonder if BB is telling Renny about the Hurricane??!????? hmmmmm.

I was just checking my work email- I work for an airline- please don't throw tomatoes and rotten eggs :hides- and we just got an update that the Gustav is gaining power and they expect it to reach category 5. I for one would really want to know if that was headed towards my home- much more important that the "game".  But that is just me. Do you think that there is something in the contract that spells out what they will be notified of? 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #478 on: August 30, 2008, 11:09:43 PM »
Seriously - these people are from a whole different dimension...
So now how embarrassed am  I that I actually saw the episode in question, and Dr.Will gave Mike Boogie all kinds of hell for never wearing a "raincoat", and having too many different partners. The whole episode was like watching a car wreck.

I have to laugh- that is one of the very few episodes that I watched of that show- and just because of Dr Will and Boogie!!  :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: August 30, 2008, 11:15:59 PM »
I wonder if BB is telling Renny about the Hurricane??!????? hmmmmm.

I was just checking my work email- I work for an airline- please don't throw tomatoes and rotten eggs :hides- and we just got an update that the Gustav is gaining power and they expect it to reach category 5. I for one would really want to know if that was headed towards my home- much more important that the "game".  But that is just me. Do you think that there is something in the contract that spells out what they will be notified of? 

I just saw this:

NEW ORLEANS:
Mayor Ray Nagin gave the mandatory order late Saturday, but all day residents took to buses, trains, planes and cars — clogging roadways leading away from New Orleans, still reeling three years after Hurricane Katrina flooded 80 percent of the city and killed about 1,600 across the region.

The evacuation of New Orleans becomes mandatory at 8 a.m. Sunday along the vulnerable west bank of the Mississippi River, and at noon on the east bank. Nagin called Gustav the storm of the century and told residents to "get your butts out of New Orleans now."

RENNY IS ABOUT TO BE VOTED OUT, BB NEEDS TO TELL HER!!!!

"This is the real deal, not a test," Nagin said as he issued the order, warning residents that staying would be "one of the biggest mistakes of your life." He emphasized that the city will not offer emergency services to anyone who chooses to stay behind.

Gustav had already killed more than 80 people in the Caribbean
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 11:20:03 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #480 on: August 30, 2008, 11:19:15 PM »
Bandit, please check your IMs I sent you a message.
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: August 30, 2008, 11:20:25 PM »
I think they owe it to her.  Things like this really bother me.  

I mean, when you see something like this - a repeat of what happened 3 years earlier - is puts the game in perspective.  It is a game.  This is her real life.  Have some compassion Big Brother.

Offline ziggy66

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #482 on: August 30, 2008, 11:21:53 PM »
I hope it is at least safe to assume that the producers are keeping in touch with Renny's family so they know they are ok?  I think CBS should fly them out to LA and put them up in a hotel.  Atleast her husband, if that would be practical.

In fact, how about fast forward the rest of the BB season to end this week.  Put Renny and her family up in the BB house, free of charge if they get to keep the cameras on.  That would be entertaining  :wohoo:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: August 30, 2008, 11:24:34 PM »
I hope it is at least safe to assume that the producers are keeping in touch with Renny's family so they know they are ok?  I think CBS should fly them out to LA and put them up in a hotel.  Atleast her husband, if that would be practical.

In fact, how about fast forward the rest of the BB season to end this week.  Put Renny and her family up in the BB house, free of charge if they get to keep the cameras on.  That would be entertaining  :wohoo:

I like your plan.  Change it to BB10 - The Renny Show  :yess:

I hope to God you are right about CBS being in constant contact with her husband.  There will be hell to pay if not!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: August 30, 2008, 11:28:08 PM »
I just found a post on the CBS boards that someone who says she knows Renny and her family said that CBS contacted her family and they are taking the necessary precautions to evacuate and that the did NOT want CBS to tell her because she'd just worry.

Now, I know this probably can only be taken with a grain of salt, but I'd like to think it is true that CBS made this effort.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #485 on: August 30, 2008, 11:34:43 PM »
I just found a post on the CBS boards that someone who says she knows Renny and her family said that CBS contacted her family and they are taking the necessary precautions to evacuate and that the did NOT want CBS to tell her because she'd just worry.

Now, I know this probably can only be taken with a grain of salt, but I'd like to think it is true that CBS made this effort.

Thank You! I was really sitting here, safe at home in NC, getting really upset about this.  GOD HELP THEM ALL TO SAFETY

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #486 on: August 30, 2008, 11:37:41 PM »

Thank You! I was really sitting here, safe at home in NC, getting really upset about this.  GOD HELP THEM ALL TO SAFETY

Thank you for the info, LMK!!! Thunderstruck, you couldn't have said it better. They are all in my thoughts and prayers!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: August 30, 2008, 11:45:17 PM »
It's just so surreal watching her sitting there making her crafts, and stewing over the game while her family is halfway across the country evacuating their home for the 2nd time in 3 years.  It really makes me very very sad for her.

I live in Michigan.  No hurricanes...no earthquakes...a tornado every so often.  And here are these people leaving their homes again.  Heartbreaking.  I pray that everyone is safe and that the damage is minimal.

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
« Reply #488 on: August 31, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »

Hey Guys  :waves: it's one of your lurkers. Make sure yall catch everything on the live feeds so I can catch up later. We are under mandatory evacuation for
Gustav.  :'( Last time when Katrina came thru it was over a month before got our cable  back. Pray for us and our neighbors. Signing out........... :bye:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: August 31, 2008, 12:06:57 AM »

Hey Guys  :waves: it's one of your lurkers. Make sure yall catch everything on the live feeds so I can catch up later. We are under mandatory evacuation for
Gustav.  :'( Last time when Katrina came thru it was over a month before got our cable  back. Pray for us and our neighbors. Signing out........... :bye:

Stay safe...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 31, 2008, 12:16:14 AM »
RENNY IS ABOUT TO BE VOTED OUT, BB NEEDS TO TELL HER!!!!

Could BB do what I think is the right thing and tell her off camera in the event that she's going Thursday? Think about it: After Julie's interview, they pull her off to the side and then tell her the necessary parts.

As long as it doesn't disrupt the gameplay... But that's just my opinion.

I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #491 on: August 31, 2008, 09:40:04 AM »
My heart and prayers goes out to all who will be affected by the coming storm, whether in the line of the storm or relatives who must worry about the safety of their loved ones. (My own son and family are going to be impacted by the storm, they live 90 miles from Mobile in the FL Panhandle. They were already seeing the outer bands last night.)

Renny's family lives in Metairie, LA which is just below Lake Pontchartrain, I'm sure they will be impacted by this storm unless it moves off to the west or east and living in Louisiana for many years, her family will know what they need to do. I don't think BB will tell her until the full impact of the storm is known and/or until she is evicted.  Hurricanes are so unpredictable, it's impossible to say right now where it will come ashore.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: August 31, 2008, 10:27:30 AM »
My heart and prayers goes out to all who will be affected by the coming storm, whether in the line of the storm or relatives who must worry about the safety of their loved ones. (My own son and family are going to be impacted by the storm, they live 90 miles from Mobile in the FL Panhandle. They were already seeing the outer bands last night.)

Renny's family lives in Metairie, LA which is just below Lake Pontchartrain, I'm sure they will be impacted by this storm unless it moves off to the west or east and living in Louisiana for many years, her family will know what they need to do. I don't think BB will tell her until the full impact of the storm is known and/or until she is evicted.  Hurricanes are so unpredictable, it's impossible to say right now where it will come ashore.
You're so right about the unpredictability of hurricanes. Living in the "Ocean State" we have our share of wet weather.
 I think that once Renny gets cleared out of the house, and finishes up the interview process on Friday with Gretchen, etc. she will get a monitored phone call with her husband. It will hopefully well after the fact weather wise and all will be well.
It has to be going through her mind at this time  of year anyway. Those of us who are affected by the wet&wild side of mother nature pay attention, and batten down the lawn furniture, etc. when a little wind gust is followed by a few sprinkles.
Here I sit holding my breath because my (only) child is moving to the Yucatan Peninsula (Near Cancun) on Wednesday! I already have the Cancun weather map up on my start page!

By the way - can we please all complain loudly to the SHO2 camera men for BBAD to please N O T show us that damned skanky old man in his F-ing bloomers again!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 10:38:09 AM by Artzy13 »

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #493 on: August 31, 2008, 10:48:34 AM »
Renny is going to be spittin mad when she finds out and BB didn't tell her... BB is going to be facing Hurricane Renny.  She sadi she has a temper and I bet this is just the kind of thing that will set her off.  No matter what her family may think about not wanting her to worry, she's gonna be furious.

I  Love Renny  :hearts:  She may refuse to go to the Jury House???? Especially if Gustav get bad...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:06 AM »
BB is going to be facing Hurricane Renny.  I  Love Renny  :hearts: 

I agree with you!  Even if her family is fine.  It will be a gut reaction  {{{}

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #495 on: August 31, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »
Apropos of absolutely nothing I was just wondering if anyone knows whatever happened to last year's winner Adam? I haven't seen or heard any mention of him on any of the BB fan sites.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #496 on: August 31, 2008, 11:54:21 AM »
Metairie is just west of New Orleans. Katrina flooded 75% of Metairie.
Renny will be livid when she does find out, and IMHO, will have every
right to be furious!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #497 on: August 31, 2008, 12:44:02 PM »
Apropos of absolutely nothing I was just wondering if anyone knows whatever happened to last year's winner Adam? I haven't seen or heard any mention of him on any of the BB fan sites.

He lost his job, never donated a cent to the Autism Foundation, has been spending money on "good times, playa (player = drinking, partying, drugs, women) and he's moving back to Florida.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #498 on: August 31, 2008, 12:48:51 PM »

He lost his job, never donated a cent to the Autism Foundation, has been spending money on "good times, playa (player = drinking, partying, drugs, women) and he's moving back to Florida.

BLAH! Good riddance. Even obscurity is too good for that ugly ogre.  :knuckles:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #499 on: August 31, 2008, 01:23:05 PM »
Adam is a SKANK!!!!