Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269240 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #450 on: August 30, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »
I just hope he takes Dan off.  Renny goes.  Because I want jerry gone---and Keesha and Renny can't do it.  He's kicked their butts when it comes to the POV's and even the HOH.    I didn't care who was final 3 as long as it wasn't Jerry. 

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: August 30, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »
I hope so, too!!

Those 2 --Keesha & Renny-- are starting to sound as stupid as Michelle!!
Memphis won't buy into their lie(throw Dan under the bus), cause Memphis
was/has been privy to lots of info that they don't know about!! :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #452 on: August 30, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »
Jerry lied, Dan did not throw them under the bus, he made a deal not to put jerry up next week that  is all , Memphis did the same exact thing. Dan even said to jerry he wont say his or her name as in not throw anyone under the bus.

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #453 on: August 30, 2008, 04:13:03 PM »
i don't think memphis has been easily swayed through out the game as of yet.i beleive he will take dan down and renny will go and be evicted.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #454 on: August 30, 2008, 04:13:21 PM »
Jerry lied, Dan did not throw them under the bus, he made a deal not to put jerry up next week that  is all , Memphis did the same exact thing. Dan even said to jerry he wont say his or her name as in not throw anyone under the bus.

So TRUE!!!! I was watching the feeds then! Jerry is a proven liar!!

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #455 on: August 30, 2008, 04:16:14 PM »
ok, i am confused. What did Dan sy about Rennys kids that has her pissed off?

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #456 on: August 30, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »
I was watching the feeds then. I don't remember anything bad. I'm
wondering if Renny is bi-polar. She sure does have some wild mood
swings!

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #457 on: August 30, 2008, 04:34:17 PM »
Please rectify me if I am thinking wrong but didn't Keesha agree with Memphis earlier in the game as to her, Dan and Memphis being in the final three due to Renny being such a loose cannon and because everyone in the jury house liked her?  If this is so, why is she trying so hard to please for Renny by stabbing Dan who has not said a word bad about her and if anything protected her?

I still hope Dan and Memphis make it to the end seeing as how both of them are truly playing the game.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #458 on: August 30, 2008, 04:37:40 PM »
Dan said something about her protecting her daughter, defending her over her husband. She was gicing him digs too yesterday, he just caught her when she was in one of her moods.
Shes out there sometimes like when Keesha got her HOH basket Renny knew that their was wine in it but like 30 minutes later she asked where the wine came from, keesha said my basket remember? and she was confused. I think her mind wanders.
I'm not hating on Renny, I just hate the fact that she thinks she should be taken to the end and we know that no one is taking you, you have to win and take yourself thats all. You know? as if she thinks she has the right to be there.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #459 on: August 30, 2008, 04:43:27 PM »
Dan has done the most moves out of any of them, responsible for Jessie(got more heat than anyone, swing vote), veto that sent April home, HOH that took Michelle home and POV that sent Ollie home. And you could say he was considered a 'swing vote' in the eviction of Libra, as Ollie, April and Jerry wanted her to stay and had the votes.

All in all, Dan is partly responsible for everyone who has been evicted since the first week before jury. Everyone. If he doesn't win this game if he makes it to the final 2 it'll be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #460 on: August 30, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »
I'm probably repeating someone else here but is it me or is Renny turning on Dan suddenly.  She's always acted like she liked him and thought they had that weird, but good, relationship and now she's doing nothing but bashing him...  Seeming awfully 2faced.  And I really like her but she is sounding like Jerry now with playing nice to their face and talking trash behind their backs.

Or am I missing something??

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: August 30, 2008, 05:27:56 PM »
I think Renny is throwing everything out there-- desperation moves.   I don't think she ever really liked Dan, definitely doesn't Trust him.  So again-- being in Memphis's place -- I'd take Dan over anyone--cuz everyone seems to have a hate going on for Dan.  Keesha needs to buck up -- shove her emotions aside and get her head iinto this game. Those two may decide she is not worth the baggage after Renny is gone.  Though I still see memphis and Dan going all out to get rid of Jerry

Offline NJEagle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #462 on: August 30, 2008, 05:39:56 PM »
Please rectify me if I am thinking wrong but didn't Keesha agree with Memphis earlier in the game as to her, Dan and Memphis being in the final three due to Renny being such a loose cannon and because everyone in the jury house liked her?  If this is so, why is she trying so hard to please for Renny by stabbing Dan who has not said a word bad about her and if anything protected her?

I still hope Dan and Memphis make it to the end seeing as how both of them are truly playing the game.

That's exactly how I recall it.   Being a cautious (as far as fathoming the female mind lol) male and being terrible about figuring out BB Game Play, I can't decide if Keesha is solely playing (the tears etc) for Renny's vote or if she really is going to miss her.    I'm admiring Memphis more and more.   Up to this week, I would have been delighted if any one of the 4 would have made it to the end.  I'm soooooooooo disappointed in Renny now.  Reserving judgement on Keesha until next week plays out.  I almost gave up on this season when Steven was evicted.  Glad I didn't.  BTW, I'm still trying to understand the whole drink it up bit that Keesha and Renny did last night.  The call came early enough that they could have quit drinking. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 05:48:13 PM by NJEagle »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #463 on: August 30, 2008, 06:07:33 PM »

Keesha is playing the game beautifully. By trying to get Memphis to get rid of Dan she secures herself into the final 3 and possibly final 2 with Memphis. The guys think everyone in the Jury hates Keesha. If memphis gets Dan booted, and then Renny and Jerry - those votes will all go to Keesha, and April won't vote for Memphis. She won't get it done, but you have to give Keesha kudos for trying. She & Renny are both very sharp cookies and have good survival instincts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #464 on: August 30, 2008, 06:32:11 PM »
About Keesha and Renny, they have been very close and have an agreement with each other. I think that Keesha is upset that Renny will leave or possibly she (Keesha) will leave and they were hoping to get further in the game. It is also a smart play to stay on the good side of other players. Beyond that I think she genuinely loves Renny and vice versa.

Concerning Renny and Dan, when he was being the "puppetmaster" controlling the POV nomination, to 'make good television' he wanted Renny to say Ollie's name, Keesha to say Michelle. She told him he was putting a target on their backs and he was. She was upset with him and rightfully so. He was attempting to make everyone mad at each other while staying above the brawl. Instead it made them suspicious of him particularly Renny.

It really didn't work out the way Dan wanted because he had to use a lot of persuasion on Renny and Ollie to get them to agree and as soon as the noms were made, Ollie went to the BY and called Dan out on it as did Michelle. I think that is still simmering inside for Renny.  She's a very shrewd woman.

At the moment they are all playing the game with the cards they hold, even the old geezer, as much as he disgusts me otherwise. I have to give him credit for playing pretty well up to now. (The old coot is continuing the lies that started with Ollie and Michelle and I hate it, and hate listening to them!)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 06:39:05 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline NJEagle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #465 on: August 30, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »
As to Keesha/Renny.  I think that the affection is and has been real.

As to the Old Geezer.  I'm former Air Force and I bitterly resented his early game play using honor and the Marines and then his oh so easy "betrayal" of his word.  He hasn't done anything since to disabuse me of that resentment, especially his performance in the last few weeks with the bitterness of the Ollie Gang.  That said, he has proved himself in POV's and the HOH.  Still, I want him GONE!!! asap.

As to Dan and that ill advised Roulette bit.   I recall tsk, tsk, tsking to myself when he first brought it up.  Still, he did give them the option of not naming a name if they wished (if I recall the show correctly).  Yes, better he hadn't even brought it up, but they did go along with him and, yes, I think they fully saw through what he was doing.

I can't help wondering how much fun BB10 would have been this week to the end if anyone of the 4 had won that HOH.  We would have seen the 2 /2 split (assuming that Jerry was gone next) but I think they would have fun doing it.  They didn't so we have what we have. 

Offline Renegades08

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #466 on: August 30, 2008, 07:36:48 PM »
i hope he does not buy the  blahblah
You may call me Mr.Judas
Mccain/Palin 08

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #467 on: August 30, 2008, 07:45:32 PM »
Thinking way way back here, when Brian was interviewed by the Chenbot, she asked him who he thought would win.

He said "Memphis" because he is laying low, playing smart, and reading everyone exactly right.

I hope Memphis goes through with using the Veto on Dan, Dan wins HOH next week, they vote Renny out, then Jerry next week (Lord forbid he wins another Veto).

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #468 on: August 30, 2008, 07:49:38 PM »
I 4 one am glad Jerry won the HOH, even if he is vile at times.  He did shake things up and it was worth watching the guys sweat it out.

I wished he would have put the 2 guys up, but he is actually playing a very smart game.  He really seems to be thinking steps ahead.  I don't know if he can make it to the end unless he can pull off another POV and then an HOH. But you never know, not that i want to see that.  Who would have ever thought Adam would have won last season.  Jerry kinda reminds me of him.

I am very disapointed in Renny and Keesha for having that wine once they realized that the POV was near.  They were both, especially Renny, obviously buzzed when it came time for the comp.  That was so negligent to go in half-assed  to the biggest comp of the season.  I don't know if Renny was so sure she was safe or if she is just falling apart, losing her drive.

I really wanted Renny to win and that dream has come to an end.  I will turn my heart to Keesha, whom I feel has played a good game but she must now step up, BIG TIME, or she will follow Renny to the Jury next week.  I just see this all falling in place to end almost exactly like last season.  The 2 bros walk with the cash. Never betraying their alliance to eachother.

I think BB rigs comps to make sure the MOST popular houseguests go to the end(less Jerry, he's just there to make it interesting).  I mean think about it, ratings trump all...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #469 on: August 30, 2008, 08:28:53 PM »
Thinking way way back here, when Brian was interviewed by the Chenbot, she asked him who he thought would win.

He said "Memphis" because he is laying low, playing smart, and reading everyone exactly right.

I hope Memphis goes through with using the Veto on Dan, Dan wins HOH next week, they vote Renny out, then Jerry next week (Lord forbid he wins another Veto).

I forgot that he predicted Memphis, forgot that!

That avatar!  :funny:

Welcome to RFF a1mamacat!

:welcome: :hithere: :welcome:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #470 on: August 30, 2008, 08:45:06 PM »
renny has a very good idea that she is going and since she has woken up from her nap she appears to be emotionally on the brink. while she waas cooking she was breathing heavy like trying not to cry and just now when she said grace she said bless everyone and  your families.. looked around and then put her head down and blew out again like she was trying to hold back the tears.

i feel very sad for her... she's not upset  about leaving the game IMO  just leaving keesha. :'( :'(
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #471 on: August 30, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »

I forgot that he predicted Memphis, forgot that!

That avatar!  :funny:

Welcome to RFF a1mamacat!

:welcome: :hithere: :welcome:

Thanks TexasLady.  I've been here awhile, but don't post much (ohh, this will make 5 LOL)as I am a little shy  :-[

I have a calendar with that cat on it, and the actual comment is Stress?  No thanks, I've got Plenty!.

I can't believe this dedicated group of updaters.  Thank you so much from those who can't get showtime or subscribe to the live feeds.   :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #472 on: August 30, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »
Mamacat.. Thanks for joining and helping to make this the best site on the web! Don't be shy!  :hugs:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #473 on: August 30, 2008, 09:47:09 PM »
Ok - now I know this is WAAAYYY OT - but I just finished watching my tivo'd Chelsea Lately from last night, and Dr. Will was on there and they brought up that on one of his Dr. 90210 episodes, he removed a genital wart from Mike Boogie's umm...you know...

Seriously - these people are from a whole different dimension...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: August 30, 2008, 10:30:54 PM »
I wonder if BB is telling Renny about the Hurricane??!????? hmmmmm.