Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 270369 times)

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1075 on: September 08, 2008, 02:38:49 PM »
Jerry just gave Memphis a partial answer regarding the oldest jukebox.   It is the Wurlitzer model "1015-Bubbler."  Hmmmmm and Jerry being the stickler for "accurate" answers.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1076 on: September 08, 2008, 03:08:57 PM »
I am so pleased! Yes I am!! Yay Jerry! Memphis came out with his cock and bull story about needing Jerry's money and Jerry said NO!!!  :yess:

Nope not going to give it to you as collateral. To hold. To look at. To peek at, don't even THINK about it. No! Not going to happen Memphis.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1077 on: September 08, 2008, 03:17:13 PM »
I am so pleased! Yes I am!! Yay Jerry! Memphis came out with his cock and bull story about needing Jerry's money and Jerry said NO!!!  :yess:

Nope not going to give it to you as collateral. To hold. To look at. To peek at, don't even THINK about it. No! Not going to happen Memphis.

Does this mean that Memphis thinks he CAN'T trust Jerry?  Will Memphis' huge ego be able to take this setback?  Does Memphis doubt Jerry for F2?  Boy Oh Boy, if Memphis still takes Jerry, he deserves Jerry!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1078 on: September 08, 2008, 03:28:38 PM »
No TS, last night he and Dan were talking about trying to get Jerry's $4,000 and Dan was pushing Memphis hard to ask for it. Memphis said he could use it in Vegas. It's my personal opinion that Dan was hoping it would backfire on Memphis but of course I can't know that.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1079 on: September 08, 2008, 03:29:12 PM »
IF these two (D &M) don't vote Jerry out -- they are gonna be soooo sorry.   I've been rooting for Dan -- but this idiot move if going to back fire and I am going to LMAO!!!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1080 on: September 08, 2008, 03:31:34 PM »
Oh an P.S.  I have now decided I don't like Memphis.  I hope he goes and its Jerry and Dan at the end!!   Scum bag!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1081 on: September 08, 2008, 03:36:12 PM »
I've wanted Jerry at the end for  a while now. They  piss and moan about him (just like they all did with Evel Dick) and then keep him. Jerry deserves to win as far as I am concerned and Dan is in a pickle if you ask me ...the AP and the Luxury  will all come back to haunt him I think when the time comes for the vote.

Oh well..I'm just an observer...I am not backing anyone really...I have learned not to get my feelings hurt by putting all my support behind  any one person. 

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1082 on: September 08, 2008, 03:46:40 PM »
In reading the feed updates, it sounds like BB is getting fed up with Dan's arrogance. LOL 
He better tread lightly or else they will switch up the comps in Jerry's favor :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1083 on: September 08, 2008, 03:47:51 PM »
Keesha, Memphis and Dan are chatting in the living room.  Dan asks if they have any regrets.

Keesha says, she doesn't think so.  She's aligned herself with the right people.  :'( Maybe drank too much.

The guys say nothing and keep her on the line.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1084 on: September 08, 2008, 03:49:09 PM »
Does BB tell the jury about AP?  Do they out them before the final vote?

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1085 on: September 08, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »
No, they do not tell the jury about the AP until after the winner is crowned...

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1086 on: September 08, 2008, 03:54:43 PM »

But his antics related to AP...the jury was there for those..Hope my statement didnt confuse anyone

Sorry. I assumed what I meant was clearer than it was. Half thoughts being expressed by a half a mind person. oops  :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1087 on: September 08, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »
We don't know if everyone will know about the Luxury, so I didn't know if they'd know about the AP.
This is the first year that I've watched that had an AP.  You weren't confusing, I'm just learning ;)

Oh, by the way... HI NCBB FAN!!!  Glad to see you again  :waves:

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1088 on: September 08, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »

But his antics related to AP...the jury was there for those..Hope my statement didnt confuse anyone

Sorry. I assumed what I meant was clearer than it was. Half thoughts being expressed by a half a mind person. oops  :lol:

IMO, I don't think all of them in the jury house (nor M/K/J) understand what the AP is.  When Julie told Jessie about Dan being the AP, he had a total look of confusion on his face.  And still went about as if it was Dan that sealed is fate.  STUPID!

America made the decisions, not Dan.  And for Dan to collect the AP prize, NO ONE can know about it until the show/competition is complete.   Am I incorrect?

Could I get a MUTE button alone for Jerry pretty please.  And one of them NEEDS to tell Memphis he looks like an idiot with the hair!  LOL

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1089 on: September 08, 2008, 04:17:29 PM »
We don't know if everyone will know about the Luxury, so I didn't know if they'd know about the AP.
This is the first year that I've watched that had an AP.  You weren't confusing, I'm just learning ;)

Good to see you too. I switched up my work schedule and been sick & on meds for so long. I come read alot to catch up but don't always feel like talking. lol

I am sure "if" Michelle showed for the little beach get-a-way...they will all know. They won't know about AP until after the votes, but his little antics will not be forgotten.  Unless he did see Michelle and promised her to send her to college, (rofl) I don't think he will sway many of them on their opinions.

JMO

BTW does Memphis know his hair looks like pee wee herman? I don't think he does. :duno:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1090 on: September 08, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »

IMO, I don't think all of them in the jury house (nor M/K/J) understand what the AP is.  When Julie told Jessie about Dan being the AP, he had a total look of confusion on his face.  And still went about as if it was Dan that sealed is fate.  STUPID!

America made the decisions, not Dan.  And for Dan to collect the AP prize, NO ONE can know about it until the show/competition is complete.   Am I incorrect?

Could I get a MUTE button alone for Jerry pretty please.  And one of them NEEDS to tell Memphis he looks like an idiot with the hair!  LOL
You are correct. They reveal Dan is AP after the votes are sealed, and then reveal the votes at the end of the show.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1091 on: September 08, 2008, 04:39:44 PM »

Good to see you too. I switched up my work schedule and been sick & on meds for so long.
BTW does Memphis know his hair looks like pee wee herman? I don't think he does. :duno:

You are a trooper!!!  A trooper with a sense of humor...Pee Wee Herman!  Memphis does look stupid.

My teenage daughter told me that a faux-hawk is the latest fad in guys haircuts, but that Memphis is "doing it stupid".  It's a faux-hawk, it's not supposed to be a mohawk with hair on the sides of your head.  He looks stupid! 

From what I can get, the top section of hair is supposed to be brushed upward, but not from a parted section like Pee Wee with the sides going down.  It doesn't flow :duno:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 05:02:13 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1092 on: September 08, 2008, 04:43:08 PM »
ok I know this is really late, but Ive been away a couple days, and tho I thought I read it all, I can't seem to find where a jury member (michelle) was invited to go with Dan.

Except for Dan's comment about getting Michelle's vote, is there any place that actually says she was invited, or is it just speculation?  It's talked about as tho it's something definite and that she turned it down, but I can't seem to find anywhere that says that...   :duno:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1093 on: September 08, 2008, 04:48:57 PM »
Dan just told them that the signs point to a live Veto Meeting and Eviction tomorrow. 

Memphis' face turned white, and he says he wants to go play chess to use his brain.  He was actually trying to get Dan alone to discuss what's happening...(Jerry's $)..But Dan says, wanna' come watch Keesha  :flirt:

Dan is killing me with how sweet he's being to Keesha.  She doesn't want to watch them play chess, so he brings her to the HOH, hooks her up with song #7 on the CD and says eat whatever you want.

Memphis has got to be freaking out.  I can't hear them, but Memphis starts stealth whispering to Dan PANIC  ;)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1094 on: September 08, 2008, 04:58:07 PM »
A fauxhawk: Memphis is definitely doing it wrong...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 05:05:26 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1095 on: September 08, 2008, 04:59:27 PM »
I think that Dan wants to keep Keesha - and has always wanted to keep her. remember he saved her in the HOH comp with Ollie? I think he has an inkling of Memphis' deal with Jerry and is trying to secure Jerry's vote. I think that Dan will feel better about winning if he gives Keesha a fair chance. Maybe I am crazy, but all that talk to Memphis last night about being a cream puff, etc. seemed to me like he was pushing him just so it would piss Jerry off. Just a guess.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1096 on: September 08, 2008, 05:12:26 PM »
ok I know this is really late, but Ive been away a couple days, and tho I thought I read it all, I can't seem to find where a jury member (michelle) was invited to go with Dan.

Except for Dan's comment about getting Michelle's vote, is there any place that actually says she was invited, or is it just speculation?  It's talked about as tho it's something definite and that she turned it down, but I can't seem to find anywhere that says that...   :duno:

He said it in the DR if I am not mistaken and it was on yesterdays show.

Also the scroller on BBAD said he could take a jury member or a HG...so he lied to the HG and told them he was not taking anyone.

I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong.. ;)

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1097 on: September 08, 2008, 05:17:57 PM »
ok thanks.  I was preempted with the tennis game yesterday and only saw the last 10 min of the show and haven't had a chance to see the episode on the website yet.  THANKS!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1098 on: September 08, 2008, 05:18:54 PM »

jerry something has changed that totally out of the norm

jerry i'm making sure i know all the words it's critical.. i'll kill myself if it's physical.. we'll do what we have to do..  it's 2 against 1  we have to fight our ass off

MEMPHIS, Jerry is talking directly to you about killing himself to pull off a physical.  TAKE KEESHA!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1099 on: September 08, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »
tell me about it.   What is he thinking?   Why take someone who has such a good chance at winning any money?????????????  I DON"T GET THIS!!!