Author Topic: Double Eviction Week?!?  (Read 4878 times)

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
Double Eviction Week?!?
« on: August 28, 2008, 03:14:46 PM »
The site says something about Double Eviction week!?!?  Does that mean that two people leave tonight?  Or someone leaves tonight and then someone leaves Sunday?  Cant remember how that works.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Double Eviction Week?!?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 03:19:15 PM »
Two people will leave tonight. First eviction will be what was set up all week, and its Michelle & Jerry on the block now. Tonight, we will do Eviction #1, HoH, Nominations, Veto, Veto Ceremony & Eviction #2.

Hope that helps!

Rob

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 03:21:27 PM »
thanks!  have they been advertising that this was double elimination week?  I havent seen it until i logged into the live feeds.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 03:39:24 PM »
Two people will leave tonight. First eviction will be what was set up all week, and its Michelle & Jerry on the block now. Tonight, we will do Eviction #1, HoH, Nominations, Veto, Veto Ceremony & Eviction #2.

Hope that helps!

Rob
So do they do another HOH after the prime time show also tonight?

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 04:17:38 PM »
Does anyone know a link to watch tonights show online? In my area Big Brother will be pre-empted because of football. I remember last season that there was a link to watch it online at the same time it is actually on tv. If anyone has any information about such a thing, please post.  :ty3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »
Hi Tweedle: Yes, we'll have a link to the live show in the ongoing discussion thread. Peach will post it before the show starts.  :tup:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,16967.150.html

There will also be a thread for the updaters to post what is happening during the show. Double Evictions shows are fast! They put a lot into one hour.  :jumpy:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 05:25:42 PM »
Hi Tweedle: Yes, we'll have a link to the live show in the ongoing discussion thread. Peach will post it before the show starts.  :tup:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,16967.150.html

There will also be a thread for the updaters to post what is happening during the show. Double Evictions shows are fast! They put a lot into one hour.  :jumpy:

Thank you TexasLady. I knew you guys would know. I have been MIA lately. I do come back and catch up, but not like I used to. It sure is nice to have this place and have so many wonderful people that work so hard to make this place the best! So, a big Thank You to all the updaters. Great job!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 05:56:44 PM »
Here you go guys! The show will air right here at 8PM! :waves:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15689.msg338841.html#msg338841
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.