Author Topic: Dan...You are a DOUCHE!  (Read 7403 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Dan...You are a DOUCHE!
« on: August 26, 2008, 08:57:26 PM »
WHAT THE **** was up with that game. Dan you are a DOUCHE!

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Dan...You are a DOUCHE!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 09:02:10 PM »

Truer words were never spoken.  Not man enough to admit it was his idea not to keep his promise, just don't let anyone hate me! :'(

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 09:07:18 PM »

Truer words were never spoken.  Not man enough to admit it was his idea not to keep his promise, just don't let anyone hate me! :'(

Why would anyone hate you!?!? I think its so true. He was not man enough to do it, and why do it. People will catch on to him in a heartbeat!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 11:43:22 PM »
But Dan saved their ass's and the 4 of them are in this together, he wanted something in return, made sense to me? I guess you have to watch the feeds to understand, lol

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 12:10:06 AM »
It kinda seems like you guys are really trying to find something to hate him for.

People lie. Dan did a stupid game that could only help him. I don't get your point. Keesha and Renny know what he did and they know they need him.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 12:45:00 AM »
The editing on the show was bad right Prickzy? like i said if you watched or read the feed updates you would see how it really played out  :tup:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 06:00:27 AM »
I understand his whole backdoor michelle thing and have no problem with it,  The whole game thing was a bit strange and renny was right to call him on it.  Maybe the editing was off and if so thats to bad cause it really made dan look like an ass.  but notice they didnt show to much of ollies tempertrantum.  and what michelle thinks big brother is out to get her?   :neener:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 07:35:45 AM »
Yes Michelle is delusional.  :crazy:  (That word should be in capital letters.) She thinks Dan is a plant. She thinks production is out to get her. Ollie stoked the campfire in her head by telling her he saw Monica (Dan's GF) in the restaurant and in his van, but Dan pointed out that they were all segregated by sex in the vans. It's possible that she really believes that she saw a banner now, who knows.

For me the results are still out, Dan either made the smartest move in BB history or the worst. (But I thought his maneuvering was lame from what we saw it last night, I give props to Ollie who did not want to say Renny's name.)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 07:55:15 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 10:32:13 AM »
did ollie say renny's name I didnt get to see his response but I do know renny said his.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 11:40:56 AM »
Yes he did because the snake oil salesman convinced him to do it when Ollie was in the HOH before noms.  :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 11:54:54 AM »
It is hard because they edit a couple hours of rants into a couple of minutes on the show.  It will really be interesting to see how condensed they make the fighting after the POV ceremony and what they show of Ollie's tantrum because on Thursday don't forget they will be really pressed for time with the double eviction!!!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »
i dont really think we will see hardly any of it only because of the double eviction i think they may show like maybe 5 mins or so then go straight in the the voting,  they dont want ollie to look bad, they showd just a little tad bit of his tantrum and michelle swearing at bb because they are out to get her  blahblah but they cant show ollie throwing things and threatening people or america will cry foul play and why wasnt he removed, since people have been removed for lesser evils.

I still dont think that game thing and makeing people say other peoples name was a smart move,  has he forgotten brian??? people talk and all renny has to do is go to ollie and say why did you say my name and ollie will say dan told me to, just like dan told renny to say ollies name.  that game just might come back to bite him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 04:51:43 PM »
KC: Ollie did tell Renny. I don't know how much of it she believed but she filed it away for future reference!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 04:57:03 PM »
Ollie already told Renny Dan told him to say her name. He said he'd never say Renny's name and Renny didn't believe him. On the same end though if Dan went through with the deal Renny would eventually be gone and it'd be Michelle-Dan-Ollie-Jerry F4, so Dan saved them regardless.

She/Keesha said even still that they need Memphis and Dan right now. Everyone is aware of what happened, Dan just wanted to get some drama surrounding everything so there'd be less attacks and more talk and suspicion. In this case it kind of worked, as Ollie and them are now trying to defend their character which Dan destroyed, Dan already had everything covered and seeds planted. He divided the entire house singlehandedly in that one thing and there's so much drama around it that he barely gets 75% of the discussion.

So yeah, Dan has his bases covered. He actually pulled off something amazing.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 02:46:19 PM »
Dan is awesome. He is playing  one brilliant game.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 04:38:06 PM »
Dan is NOT a douche. He's playing the game. Memphis is the floating douche!!!