Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 254992 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1250 on: August 26, 2008, 10:03:15 PM »
IS the HOH comp going to be where the HG's have to guess what America is thinking -- when answering the questions?    I don't like the sound of that-- if its what I'm thinking--- this could be anyone's HOH then if all it is- is guess work on the part of the HG.

Yeah - and the questions are really random...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1251 on: August 26, 2008, 10:05:04 PM »
okay -- now I'm worried about the DMRK alliance. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1252 on: August 26, 2008, 10:07:22 PM »
You know, I think the only one out of all 7 that would have done well would have been Dan!  I don't think Jerry, Michelle or Ollie would do well, because I think they have a false sense of self importance...I think Renny would do o.k., but I think that she's do hard on herself and so "positive" on Keesha that it may get her in trouble.  Heaven knows about Keesha...

I think this may be Memphis's game!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1253 on: August 26, 2008, 10:19:05 PM »
I got into the poll but it is taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure is the site is overloaded right now, but i am waiting and doing it patiently

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1254 on: August 26, 2008, 10:19:28 PM »
I'm trying to do the poll right now, I bet this is going to be for the HOH comp! Maybe move forward one step if right, move back one step if wrong. ( I think that's how it works.)

These are EVIL questions. LOL
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 10:22:45 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1255 on: August 26, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »
I'm trying to do the poll right now, I bet this is going to be for the HOH comp! Maybe move forward one step if right, move back one step if wrong. ( I think that's how it works.)

UGH!!!  I just had the most scary flashback from the season that won't be mentioned....and Natalie in her red/white/blue outfit raising her hand to answer questions, and bragging to Team Christ about how fast she answered the questions...

I'll have to pull myself out of the fetal position now...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1256 on: August 26, 2008, 10:25:35 PM »
I got into the poll but it is taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure is the site is overloaded right now, but i am waiting and doing it patiently

where is the site?  I looked on CBS didn't see anything under BB?????

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1257 on: August 26, 2008, 10:27:08 PM »
it's under poll

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1258 on: August 26, 2008, 10:27:45 PM »

These are EVIL questions. LOL

They were so evil and it took forevvvver.  I think if you get it wrong you just stay where you are, don't move foward.

They are also blindfolded when they do this and have to raise a hand for each anser right is one thing and left is another.

The other HOH comp must be the step foward and step back question one.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1259 on: August 26, 2008, 10:28:26 PM »
okay I saw one question there -- I'll look again. Thanks

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1260 on: August 26, 2008, 10:44:59 PM »
That was a cool poll and the questions were fun, but it's going to make the HOH competition a real crap shoot. For example, I named Michelle for a lot of those answers, but would CBS really embarrass her like that? I know she won't be there but she'll be right outside the door, possibly watching. That's kind of mean and hurtful. I want her out, but I don't want to stomp on her head in stilettos after she leaves. (That's what I have the voodoo doll for!  :jumpy:)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1261 on: August 26, 2008, 10:53:29 PM »
That was a cool poll and the questions were fun, but it's going to make the HOH competition a real crap shoot. For example, I named Michelle for a lot of those answers, but would CBS really embarrass her like that? I know she won't be there but she'll be right outside the door, possibly watching. That's kind of mean and hurtful. I want her out, but I don't want to stomp on her head in stilettos after she leaves. (That's what I have the voodoo doll for!  :jumpy:)

Let me guess - the one about which HG gets lost on their way home, and who would get fired from gossipping?

I put Jerry for who'd get sexiest person of the year.... :funny: :funny: Just kidding

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1262 on: August 26, 2008, 11:02:46 PM »
Lost their way home and fired for gossiping? That has to be Keesha! I'm not sure she could find her way out of a wet paper bag!  I only answered Michelle on one question.  It will make the HOH a real crap shoot.  I think Jerry and Renny have the inside track.  They seem to be reading the players better...  That's when Jerry's not having a senior moment.  LOL, I keep reading about the lies Jerry told and I'm not sure he remembers them!  Are they really lies if you forget what you said?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:07:11 PM by cherylm »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1263 on: August 26, 2008, 11:27:07 PM »
They are also blindfolded when they do this and have to raise a hand for each anser right is one thing and left is another.

The other HOH comp must be the step foward and step back question one.

Oh that's right! I remember now..Thanks Sass.

(Sass is a walking encyclopedia on BB BTW!)

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1264 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:35 PM »
Kinda sad when you here Jerry talking about his daughter saying forget the money just come home.  He said he knows thats a message.  I feel for his family.  I really dont think he realizes how he is talking.  He speaks bad of his family at times to.  He talks bad about the house guest so badly for his age he is actually the most disgraceful of them all. .

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1265 on: August 27, 2008, 12:19:13 AM »
WoW     The show just finished here   :wohoo: :wohoo:    I absolutely loved the show tonight.   I laughed and laughed and also found myself talking to the TV.  Way to go Dan  :jumpy:   Best show this season.  I will now try to go vote......was reading that some of you were having trouble.  Here goes......

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1266 on: August 27, 2008, 12:19:36 AM »
Lost their way home and fired for gossiping? That has to be Keesha! I'm not sure she could find her way out of a wet paper bag!  I only answered Michelle on one question.  It will make the HOH a real crap shoot.  I think Jerry and Renny have the inside track.  They seem to be reading the players better...  That's when Jerry's not having a senior moment.  LOL, I keep reading about the lies Jerry told and I'm not sure he remembers them!  Are they really lies if you forget what you said?

What?  LOL!  I don't think Keesha will asked to join MENSA anytime soon but I answered Michelle for those 2 you mentioned and the one about who loses a spelling contest with a 5th grader and something about the worst dresser.

I answered Renny for the comedy thing and the life story thing and Memphis for sexiest.  I answered Keesha for the animal shelter thing and I think that's the only one for her - I can't remember all of the questions because I did it as soon as they mentioned it on the show.  Ollie for the $1 tip and Jerry for petitioning the gov. to honor him and Memphis for rescuing a family and oh yeah!  I answered Keesha for the arm wrestling Jesse thing.  And Ollie for the used car salesman thing.  And the marketing slop as a diet thing I answered Memphis for because Jerry was obvious but he doesn't have the brains to think of it and Memphis does.  Oh and I answered Michelle for the caught selling fake vetos one.

Can you tell I don't have a very high opinion of Michelle?  LOL!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1267 on: August 27, 2008, 12:38:09 AM »
IrishLass......My answers were very similar to yours, especially Michelle    :lol:    I had Dan quite a few also.  Should be interesting.  I know people who don't have the feeds or who don't read the updates have a different opinion of the HGs

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1268 on: August 27, 2008, 12:38:54 AM »
I said, michelle for getting lost, renny for the crows feet, dan for comedy tour (since he likes to stir things up), Memphis a hero, Jerry the slop, keesha the peace prize (that was tough but she kept her cool the most this week lol), ollie with the counterfit vetos, self help book - renny,  memphis for sexiest, helping the poor was renny, life story - renny, fashion police - michelle, national secret  renny, memphis beats Jessie, holiday - michelle, jerry for used car salesman, renny for farm animals (that was tough), gossiping is michelle of course, michelle for spelling bee, $1 tip was jerry.

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1269 on: August 27, 2008, 01:20:22 AM »
I know I will be trying to remember the questions tomorrow & thought others may as well so I copied them :)

Big Brother 10 Houseguest Gets Lost On Their Way Home From Work
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Has Plastic Surgery to Remove Crow’s Feet From Around Eyes
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Headlines National Comedy Tour
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Called A Hero After Saving Family From Burning Building
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Turns Slop Into International Diet Fad
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Awarded Noble Peace Prize
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Caught Selling Counterfeit Veto Symbols
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Self Help Book Goes To Number One On The Best-Seller List
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Voted Sexiest Person Of The Year
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Devotes Their Life To Helping The Poor
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Life Story Made Into A Feature Film
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Arrested By The Fashion Police
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Entrusted With National Security Secret
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Beats Jessie In Arm Wrestling Competition
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Petitions Government To Name A Holiday After Themselves
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Named Used Car Salesperson Of The Year
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Uses Winnings to Build Farm for Abandoned Animals
Big Brother 10 Houseguest’s Gossiping Gets Them Fired From Job
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Loses Spelling Bee To A Five Year Old
Big Brother 10 Houseguest Tips One Dollar On A Thousand Dollar Tab

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1270 on: August 27, 2008, 04:00:13 AM »
Another thought on the editing. Renny was livid that Jerry wouldn't have told his wife that he loves her, especially since she is sick and he is always saying that he misses her. She couldn't get over the fact that he didn't tell her. She mentioned this several times.

Jerry said that he talked to his daughter as well, but the viewers didn't see that. So, my thinking is, when he said I love you at the end of his phone call, he was really saying that to his daughter, but since viewers didn't see him talking to her they all think he said I love you to his wife. It may be a small thing, but I think most viewers would have been disappointed to know that he didn't say that to his wife. Sure makes it look like he did, though, didn't it?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1271 on: August 27, 2008, 07:40:53 AM »
I have a nice new thread started over here.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,16967.new.html#new

Please post your comments there...  :wohoo: