Author Topic: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Sunday 8/24  (Read 100755 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Sunday 8/24
« Reply #475 on: August 24, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »
FF to keesha and memphis in the BY

Keesha cause you cant take 2 out at once

Memphis now going through when it is down to F5

Keesha down to F4 is huge

Memphis Hoh wins pov in F3 you pick the person you take to the end with you
delightful just delightful

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: August 24, 2008, 09:57:01 PM »
Renny: You're one of the people in here that I'd want to win money.  Unless you **** me. 

Dan: I gotta do what I gotta do.

Renny: Its going to happen along the way.

Dan: Yup. 

Renny: I'm very loyal to people, that's one of my traits. If something's not right I'll usually feel it.

Dan: I hope I've been able to show you that I wanna go with you as far as we can take it. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #477 on: August 24, 2008, 09:58:45 PM »
Memphis cant believe they have been in the house this long, never dreamed he would make it this far

Keesha no my goal was to make it to the jury house

Memphis yeah if you dont make it to the jury house you feel like you werent even part of the show

Memphis when I watched the show it looked so much easier

FF to Jerry ollie and michelle

Ollie thinks that dan has convinced memphis not to use the pov

they all leave again

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #478 on: August 24, 2008, 10:00:21 PM »
Ollie waiting to talk to dan

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: August 24, 2008, 10:02:29 PM »
Renny: You could be sitting there and telling me anything, all I have is what I feel.

Dan: All I have is actions.

Renny: Well, him down there (Memphis) I've saved him twice. 

Dan: If you were to win, I don't care who else goes up. Next week, we need two votes.

Renny: Two votes, right?

Dan: Yeah.

Renny: Keesha and I are buddies, but we're good in the numbers there especially for you two.  If she wins HOH, she can't play the next week, but I could.  I think Keesha and I have done well because we've been loyal.  Good guys sometimes finish last. But we're not you know. It worked because we have been loyal to the right people.

Dan: IF she stayed in the game she would put her up (Michelle put up Keesha).

Renny: Absolutely.

Dan: She'd probably put you both up.

Renny: Yeah, she could put you up.

Dan: Yeah she could

Renny: I'm not going to talk about it. I don't need to talk about other people. I just need to let you know what my feelings are.

Dan: How come you feel that way about me?

Renny: The alliance? I really like you.

Dan: Even after I aggravate you?

Renny: Yes. I don't feel that with Memphis at all. I don't think he's deserving.

Dan: I can't wait to see when him and Steven were in the car, I think Steven won and you look at the onion thing, but look what he did when his ass was on the line.  Its crazy to trust him over you.

Renny: YOu're crazy for not getting him out when you had the chance.

Dan: Do you think she (Keesha) could put up Memphis?

Renny: Yeah, I keep nudging her. As a pair she hasn't been able to see it. Its been me.

Dan: Some of the stuff you said, I didn't notice it. Little things say alot. It may be the week after next to get rid of him.

Renny: Okay Dan, Okay Darling. It is what is the relationship between you and I. I wouldn't have this if I didn't like you.

They hug.

Renny leaves.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #480 on: August 24, 2008, 10:09:19 PM »
back to memphis and keesha

memphis wondering if he asked if they would let ashley take off from work or schol

Keesha probably

Renny out and informs keesha and memphis that jerry is up in hoh now

Keesha what did he say to you

Renny it is what I said to him ....I would beat his ass

Keesha is it the same

Renny yeah but unfortuante

Memphis what

Renny that jerry is squeaking by, what is it that I am seeing that other people cant, he mucst be playing a really good game lying sneaking snake

Memphis everybody knows what he is doing and I want to be the one to send his ass home

FF to ollie and michelle

they are discussing memphis not using the pov

michelle memphis is for memphis, what would you do if you were memphis

Ollie I would laugh if someone ask me not to use the veto

Michelle memphis is the one that flipped this house

Ollie you are good

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #481 on: August 24, 2008, 10:12:18 PM »
Ollie and michelle

Ollie renny is jealous that jerry got the call, renny is saying that jerry feels like he can rule things now

Michelle I was sad that I didnt get the call, but we dont know what people saw on tv, I wanted to know how I ranked in the calls

Ollie does america see the standings

Michelle no it just shows the personn that won

Ollie then BB should tell us the rankings(I will tell you Ollie you were at the damn bottom with michelle)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #482 on: August 24, 2008, 10:17:08 PM »
Michelle I want you to ask dan what are you telling people, I am going to the massage chair because if he comes down to get you I dont want it to look weird

Michelle leaves

Ollie on the sofa again

Michelle tells olie if he yells tell me

FF to BY again

Jerry bashing

Keesha jerry left the emty container for the wipes laying on the bench

Renny if he was so concerned about his sick wife......

Renny if I got a call and my husband had been away from me for 2 months the first words out of his mouth better be I love you and I miss you

Memphis if ashley would have called I would have told her what she meant to me

Keesha....mistakes

Memphis it is funny the things you miss in here, what do you and your husband argue about

Renny where to eat, it has been going on for years

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: August 24, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »
Dan: talking to himself, Ollie and then (or he said or ) the Colonel.  Pacing back and forth with his basketball. 

Dan leaves HOH.  He's looking for the Colonel.

Dan calls the Colonel.

Jerry: I was up earlier and I rang, you didn't answer.

Dan: I was sleeping with my headphones on.

Jerry: You're my only hope of course, period. I was just attached by Keesha outside try8ing to call me a liar.

Dan: What happened?

Jerry: SHe said she never lied, I said then I never lied. She said that I lied about Dan.  I walked away, I wasn't going to get into it with her. I always thought we got along. She's sweating today.  I'm not worried, I can go home if I had to. I had the whole chronological situation I was going to talk to you about Keesha. I'm not going to do that.  Last week, I was told by both Keesha and Renny that I was safe. 

Dan: Before I told you about the jeans?

Jerry: Ollie was told they were going after April by Renny.  The games are going on. I'm out of the games. I can tell you this, I'm honest, I'm truthful, I'll say it to your face.  That's all I can do. I think you're in an alliance that has two people toying with two people. Its an obvious one and I think you and Renny are disposable pawns. Now that you made a deal with Ollie you're more vulnerable. If you come to our side, you're vulnerable. If you take me off, and I stay and you want to work with the four of us, we're four indviduals trying to get to the final four. Right now, you're in a deal where two people are working you.

Dan: Renny and Keesha?

Jerry: no, Keesha and Memphis. They're just using Renny for the vote, she has a powerful vote. I heard something. I was out in the back. I stopped by the door and Keesha and Memphis were talking about celebrating the money in Tahoe, it was the time that you were going to desert and go over to the other side.  The way I picked it up was if we win the money we can have a great time in Tahoe. I told Ollie about it at that time. That was when this was coming down. She worked to get him off. They've been close since day one.  I don't want to get in the middle of that ****. If you can save me, you have my word, Ollie and Michelle's to work with four people and not be put on the block as a pawn.

Dan: How do you feel about Ollie and Michelle's relationship?

Jerry: You have three of us, we're honest people. We're more committed. We haven't pulled any shenanigans. You've got strong people who won't play the games. If you think you're going to build a friendship and take a friend along, that don't work here. I think with the four of us, we'd have a chance individually to get somewhere. If we get to the jury house, then we'd even be protective of that of each other. I have nothing more to say, I have nothing more to offer than my word and I protect it.

Dan: Do you think I've made a mistake this week? 

Jerry: I don't blame you. ****,I eat slop and take what's handed to me and I don't yell or cry. I don't blame you for putting me up. I think from your own standpoint, it'd be smart to keep me for the benefit of where you're wanting to get to. That other side is vicious.  Everyweek it was a new deal, not necessarily an alliance. Like her and Renny this week, Ollie and I wouldn't put her up or them. Where's that leave you and Memphis. I don't want to be nasty anymore. I'm kind of past nasty.  Its all up to you. I'll let it go at that. I'll say something briefly at POV and before the final vote. I'm hoping you'll see in your best interest its good to keep me with people who won't stab you in the back.  Four people trying to get there without all that bull****. Renny won't be a winner, she might cook her way there. Renny's been Keesha's maid as far as I'm concerned.

Dan: I Know you don't want to get nasty. You start to question things I do, and sometimes I don't see little things in people that might tip things off.

Jerry: What you have is every week someone promising something.   I'll never put you up, we like you. Christ now she'd say the worst things in the world about me. That's okay, I'm not going to do that. You don't here anyone coming to you and saying Jerry said this. I'm not up here bad mouthing. Do you hear me bad mouth Memphis? I don't do it Dan. I take things head on. I'm trying to convince you of something that is in your best interest. I'm not going to do some of the things that people are doing around here. I'm advising you to be very careful of Keesha and Renny. I do believe Memphis is not going to forgive you for putting him up. He's been vindictive with me and I almost put him up. I truly think you're safe with us. If next week, one of them wins HOH, two of them will vote you out.  If you're with us you won't have that. Think about what's in your best interest.

Dan: Last week before you asked me about the jeans, you said you had an idea.

Jerry: I had more of an idea. Renny and Keesha were both up here and they said they were going after April. All week it was done they told me not to worry. That's the truth. Then they evidently told Ollie that April was going home. April knew from somebody

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #484 on: August 24, 2008, 10:26:01 PM »
Renny memphis and keesha talking about their significant others and arguments they get into

Keesha JJ ask me if certain clothes make me look fat

Memphis I ask if like my pants are too tight

Keesha yeah

Renny I made my husband try on these leather pants and he told me wasnt wearing that ****, but I bought my son some for christmas and he would onlyy wear them when he was with girls, my son doesnt like his physique but he has beautiful thighs

Memphis talking about a bathing suit that has the boy shorts

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #485 on: August 24, 2008, 10:28:39 PM »
renny memphis keesha on the red couch shooting chit

dan and jerry in the HOH

screencaps

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #486 on: August 24, 2008, 10:30:22 PM »
BY crew talking about the 80's perms

Keesha JJ was gorgeous when he was younger and I told him why couldnt I have met you then and he gets so mad, he is still cute

Renny he is only 37

Keesha yeah but I am talking about when he was 28 or 29

Renny what does he look like

Keesha dark hair 6'2 weighs about 220 or 225

Renny and memphis that is not big

Keesha brown eyes and a small nose, full lips

Memphis he is big though right like in the shoulders like me

Keesha yeah he has your shoulders..........................

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #487 on: August 24, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »
FF michelle and ollie

michelle what i am going to say to dan is (the same thing I said above)

Ollie yeah yeah you are good........

Michelle you will have to take one of us off and.....

Ollie yeah cause we have the votes

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #488 on: August 24, 2008, 10:34:35 PM »
the clueless duo are making future plans that after renny goes home , they think they have it all figured out

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #489 on: August 24, 2008, 10:35:05 PM »
Ollie if renny goes home this week

Ollie one wins hoh next week

Michelle then it is even, and we will take each other to the end...(as michelle leaves ollie alone again)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 24, 2008, 10:35:43 PM »
Jerry: Renny will be cut out of it.  I believe Michelle told him what was going on during the week .  (Jerry's getting his people confused!)   I had the POV, I could have pulled Jessie off, but I promised Keesha I owed her one when she didn't put me on the block.  I didn't have any reason to win the veto, but to protect her. 

Dan: I thought you guys had something

Jerry: So did I. I'm telling you, she's worried. They're not alliances, they're agreements. They protect her first, and that one goes along for the ride. I'm not going to change that. Renny's playing for the puzzle, she didn't play.  I'm competing against Memphis and when you looked at it the second time, Keesha didn't play very well and Memphis gets it and can take himself off. There's a lot of little signals and potential issues. I don't have any problems with what you've done and how you do it.

Dan: This is the first time I'm making decisions and I don't want to look back on it.

Jerry: I made some mistakes.  I should have used the veto on Jessie, I didn't.

Dan: When we had the seven if those girls had just gotten along.

Jerry: I think that was planned, I think the three girls had it planned. You weren't involved that much. I got you invited. 

Dan: Yeah

Jerry: They said they didn't trust you but wanted you in for the vote. I'm going to say my honesty and I'm going to be honest with you.

Dan: The one thing that you said that concerned me is that you knew you were safe. 

Jerry: Why would they tell Ollie? Renny's the one that told Ollie. That's strange.  How would I know April is the target Dan?  Think about it.  They were worried about themselves the next week for going on the block and they used it.  I thought Ollie would go along with me.  They had deals going with eveyrone and have done it for weeks, week after week after week. Anyway.  What a game.  I had a happy day, though.  Oh that phonecall you can't imagine, just knowing that Joanne is well. Talking to the little kids.  I know you have a tough week ahead of you.  It might be best to start doing what's good for Dan and not for friendships. I think four people without a hidden agenda is the way to go. I'm not going to dislike you, you have to makeyour choice. I want you to consider it.

Dan: Oh I will

Jerry the thing I do feel good about is that we're trustful people and I think you want to be a trustful person. I think you want to honor the deal. I don't think you want to go through with him what you went through with me. I think it'll make sense to be with people aiming for the same target, than (?)   Keesha's worried because of guilt.  Did you know that Renny and Keesha were up here and working Michelle and then told her they were done with her and she could leave. That wasn't nice.  Where's the lump on the mattress?

Dan: We flipped it, BB got mad, but.

Jerry :My advice is to sleep on it. You don't have much of a decision tomorrow. Its going to depend on what happens with Memphis. I'm going to be relatively quiet. I'm not going to talk, if someone is going to start something, I'm going to walk away. There's only one person I have to convince or work with this week and that's you. I feel comfortable that I have Ollie and MIchelle, I haven't been talked to too much so I've got some company. Friday will come and go and maybe I'll be here or not. I'm not really as tough as I act.

Dan: There's a lot to think about.

Jerry: I don't want to crucify anybody, but the facts are the facts. Because of your situation whatever you made with Ollie, they'll wonder about it and you could be a target. there is safety over here. We're not bad people to have behind your back. It is a game, and playing the game is what you'll be doing. It has nothing to do with other people's character. If you're not here to win the money, then why are you here.

Dan: I've always liked you on a personal level

Jerry: And you.

Dan; If after the POV, you wanna talk then just ask me. 

Jerry: Okay, but I'm not going to talk to Memphis, Renny and Keesha.

Dan: Is there anything else I need to know? 

Jerry: If you've been talking to everyone else you know it. The targets change every week. THere is a certain ruthlessness that exists. I think she's a cute, sweet little girl. You saw the way she went after Jessie. She's a sleeping tiger and someone's going to have to deal with it. She's playing with Memphis, but she has Renny for this other vote.  You're going to have to split that up now, or later, but you gotta split it up. Her having that vote everytime can change everyting. Suppose Ollie or Michelle win, two of you go up.  One of them will have to vote one of you out. That could be you, your'e vulnerable.  You're probably right now, next week what I'm in this week. I'm not very secure. I think if you're with us, you'll have that security. So. I can't think of much other to say than its a game that's ever changing.  I think you're risk with us is less than staying where you are.  You don't have us after you and next week it'll be Ollie and Michelle after Memphis, but I don't think the other two are that strong. Keesha maybe, but I don't see renny playing.

Dan: Hmm.

Jerry: I can tell you some words that Memphis used, if you wanna go further in the game, keep me around. Either way, I'm prepared for either one.

Dan; I'm sure we'll be talking later in the week.

Jerry: I don't want to get negative anymore.  If they want to get all over my ass, there's nothing they have that you don't know. There's nothing you don't know.  There's no sense in me trying to get into something. They do me know good. There's only one person I have to get good with and that's you. I have Ollie and Michelle's vote and you have the tiebreaker.  I'd like to stay and its up to you. I'll be a good ally and I'll have your back. I know MIchelle and Ollie will too.  We're offering you a group deal, a group of indviduals.

Dan; Thanks Jerry.

They hug. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #491 on: August 24, 2008, 10:37:04 PM »
Jerry is out of hoh and tryinmg to get in the potty but michelle is in there?

Jerry sitting on the sofa in bathroom waiting to pee

Michelle out and jerry in

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #492 on: August 24, 2008, 10:37:35 PM »
keesha renny memphis talking about indians? and new mexico

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: August 24, 2008, 10:37:51 PM »
Dan: (By himself) Who is lying, who is telling the truth.  Its my job to figure it out.

He leaves the HOH in search of his next "victim"

I totally have to go to bed, but I'm so invested!  Stupid job. 

Dan bringing Ollie to HOH now. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #494 on: August 24, 2008, 10:41:56 PM »
Michelle and jery

Jerry I told dan about all the deals keesha has deals with everybody and I am not gonna get negative, if they are start on me I will walk away

Michelle sit down jerry so they wont think we are conspiring

Jerry there is someone out there anyway ...dan

Michelle no he is upsatirs with ollie

Jerry (confusing names and people)

Jerry I told him he would be safe with us

Jerry he siad he would think about it

Michelle did you tell him about them coming up to you and ollie last week

Jerry I told him everything that we talked about

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #495 on: August 24, 2008, 10:43:39 PM »
Jerry I thought he was pretty open

Michelle after tomorrow he will put him self over the edge

Jerry after tomorrow maybe we can relax.......F4 I told dan

Michelle..........................

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #496 on: August 24, 2008, 10:44:49 PM »
jerry telling michelle what he and dan talked about that he told him about the Tahoe thing all the deals that keesha makes every week and if they start with him he will walk away

michelle tells him to sit down so that it does not look like they are conspiring

jerry tells her that he told him about their alliance

michelle- we dont have an allaince

jerry- well me and ollie

michelle- i didn;t know that what did he say

jerry- hes going to think about it has a lot to think about michelle is already starting a fight with me

michelle- im michelle  :lol:

jerry told him that he had trustworty people to go with that he is vulerable that he put memphis up

michelle- what did he say

jerry basically telling her about his talk with dan

jerry did not ask him what he was doing about the pov that he was going to be discarded while the others cash their check that they are honest people that he can trust and of the 4 let the best man win

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #497 on: August 24, 2008, 10:46:13 PM »
Dan offers Ollie a cream soda.

Ollie: have you gotten any sleep

Dan: YOu're trying to figure out who is lying?

Ollie: Like what?

Dan: People have deals.  How do you ever know?

Ollie: What's going on?

Dan: Tell me your thoughts on Keesha and everything you know

Ollie: The only thing I have on Keesha is that I was in a four person alliance with her. She turned against us with the Jessie thing. She made an agreement with April, a pinky swear that Keesha told April that they'd go to the end together. They both agreed. That's why April was so frustrated with Keesha because she thought Keesha really had her back.  What Keesha's doing, I don't have too much against her, she's playing the game. She's covering her butt along the way with different people Its a little bit of what everyone might be doing, but she might be taking it to another level. Whatever agreement she made with you, but whatever agreement she made with Jerry, Jerry told me she wanted a deal. I don't know.

Dan: What do you think about renny? Do you think she's just attached?

Ollie: Renny is ahhh she's the type of lady that she found a comfort zone with Keesha and whatever Keesha wants that's what Renny will do. I think Renny didn't have any problems with April and Keesha influenced her to get rid of April. I don't know if she's playing the game for herself or what.  I have nothing against her. Between those two, who do you feel closer too?

Dan: I Don't know anymore.

Ollie: From the stuff you've heard, what do you think is real?

Dan: I don't know.  WHen did April know she was going home last week?

Ollie: She knew from when she talked to you.  She didn't understand what she did to you or Michelle to deserve not getting your vote. She thought there were other reasons and that you were being influenced.

Dan: When did you know that April was going home?

Ollie: I don't know, she told me. After the conversation she had with you guys, she realized that she didn't have your vote. I was trying to be optimistic. SHe got mad and said let it be and wanted to enjoy our time. I think that was probably Tuesday, right after the POV ceremony.  If you guys knew or not man, she had a feeling.  If you guys wanted her stay you would have told her. When did you know for sure?

Dan: I told her. Here's the thing, someone said you were told about April.

Ollie: By who?

Dan: Two people. 

Ollie: I was told before that she was a target. Renny simply told me that I was going up and who I was going up with and that I'm not the target and she said in so many words that April was going home. After that, no one told me April was going home.

Dan: I don't like wading through all of this he said, she said stuff
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #498 on: August 24, 2008, 10:47:37 PM »
Michelle after the pov I have alot I want to talk to dan about (you have no idea)

Jerry as I walked out the door I asked him if he remembered our convo about nixon and JFK

Michelle what did he say what was that all about

Jerry explainging...(kitkat isnt cause I dont understand what the hell he is talking about)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #499 on: August 24, 2008, 10:50:22 PM »
Ollie continues his discussion with Dan. Ollie asks Dan if the others know about his protecting Michelle. Dan says no.

The Olympics are over and I'm back! Anyone need a break?
Just here to visit.