Archive > The Amazing Race 13 Spoilers/Speculation

unprecedented mistake

(1/26) > >>

puddin:
Let split this off into its own thread so we can speculate ..

BVM interview:

--- Quote ---
• The youngest team is a tandem of two guys in their early 20s. “They’re made for television,” Van Munster says. “They’re supersmart — and they make terrible mistakes.”

--- End quote ---

AP article:

--- Quote ---  Van Munster, who is currently scouting locations in Asia for the 14th season, promised the 13th season will include a series of firsts for the reality competition, including a mistake that ultimately prohibited one team from joining their fellow racers at the finish line, as well as a memorable first-ever stop for "The Amazing Race" in Cambodia.

--- End quote ---

CBS About:

--- Quote ---The 13th installment of THE AMAZING RACE will feature a variety of firsts, including: Teams traveling to a real-life water world where its inhabitants live upon a floating city; first time visits for the Race to locations such as Cambodia and Kazakhstan; and one Team makes an unprecedented mistake on the road that ultimately prohibits them from joining their fellow Racers at the finish line.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: sunnyca on September 29, 2008, 01:29:00 AM ---ok, party's over - unwinding here! just remembered that i saw phil on NBC Extra yesterday being interviewing in his home office - just briefly - but i do remember one significant thing he said which i don't think has been mentioned here before -  he said " one team lost some important documentation and some valuables that was ultimately detrimental to their situation in the race, not good not good at all", and then "we make sure everybody gets home safe and sound".

so i'm not so sure about the portland mixup scenario anymore, seems like one team lost (left somewhere or had it stolen) their fanny pack with all their clues and their passports + credit card etc and that's why they don't make it to the final 3.

finally a good quote "New places and new faces make for Amazing Races"!!

I do have this clip on my DVR but not sure how complicated it would be to get it online from there...

--- End quote ---

michael:
that is so vauge!
it can be something completley random like: One team who has already been eliminated gets arrested and cant cheer for the f3.... doubtful lol, so Ill go with -- a guido type error where they fall so far behind that they dont even make it to the finish mat.

Chateau d If:
Maybe they have a car accident in a country where circumstances of seriousness and fault might lead to mandatory jail time!

michael:

--- Quote from: Chateau d If on August 22, 2008, 04:55:35 PM ---Maybe they have a car accident in a country where circumstances of seriousness and fault might lead to mandatory jail time!

--- End quote ---

jinx

puddin:
a guido type error has happened before though,  my first thought was that it was a team in the final 3 but now I really don't know what to make of it? cheating at something, breaking a rule, and getting caught and getting thrown out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version