Author Topic: ♥TAR13 Toni Imbimbo & Dallas Imbimbo *Mother and son*  (Read 65011 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ♥TAR13 Toni Imbimbo & Dallas Imbimbo *Mother and son*
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2008, 02:02:43 PM »
They are on Bonnie Hunt! Soon!!!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2008, 02:04:58 PM »

From the Bonnie Hunt Show Site:

Toni & Dallas

If you are interested in dating Toni or would like to nominate someone please send an email to: nomination4toni@gmail.com

Link: http://www.bonniehunt.com/promos/tuesday_december_2nd_bill_pull.php

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2008, 02:17:43 PM »
They are on Bonnie Hunt! Soon!!!

:'( Oh it already aired here, I missed it  :'( :'(

Any chance if puddin's not to busy to record some it  :kuss:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2008, 03:03:44 PM »
I recorded it but am trying to decorate my tree but will get something up later :)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2008, 07:39:30 PM »
I really want Toni and Dallas to return to an all-stars. But I don't think that cbs will make another one.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2008, 07:53:46 PM »
I recorded it but am trying to decorate my tree but will get something up later :)

:thankyou: Puddin's soooo good to us  :hugs: take your time

Do we get a peek this year, last years x-mas tree was beautiful 

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2008, 08:37:30 PM »
ty ty ty for all the interviews, andallso reminding me i dvrd the bonnie hunt show..the tar detetive's r the best...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2008, 11:03:20 PM »
  thanks to traveler224

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2008, 12:02:20 AM »
Thanks puddin!! Aren't they the cutest ever?? :hearts:

Hmmmm...so who do we know for Toni??  ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2008, 12:13:23 AM »

well, you guys can nominate me.

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2008, 12:35:09 AM »
haha, he showed up to the open casting call drunk - that must have been interesting

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2008, 12:36:51 AM »
haha, he showed up to the open casting call drunk - that must have been interesting

i should try that  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2008, 01:09:06 AM »

Rob! our Rob that is ;)

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »
RFF Radio Interview with Toni & Dallas

http://www.rffradio.com/podpress_trac/web/300/0/rffradio_ep180.mp3

Great job, Rob.  It's been a while since I listened to one of your podcats but I thoroughly enjoyed your interview with Dallas and Toni.  While there was lots of god inside info, I mostly enjoyed their iteraction with you.  I don't know the background of the story, but I got a few chuckles when they started teasing you about something you had said in the past.  They were good sports and so were you.

Thanks again.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2008, 12:42:37 AM »

:hearts: Love the Bonnie hunt video with Toni and Dallas

I can't wait to see the follow up show

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2008, 09:01:25 PM »
So many exit interviews posted by marigold  :cmas16 , is this new?

A million-dollar mistake

By Marlene Benedicto

2008-12-05

Toni and Dallas on life after the race, dating a fellow contestant and a multiple-taxi conundrum
TVG: Hey guys, what made you decide to participate in The Amazing Race?
Toni: Well, I always have loved the Race and so Dallas was not really a fan of but the timing just was right. We saw an open casting-call and I said to Dallas, ‘We have to do this.’ He’s just always had a great sense of direction wherever we go. He just came down from school. He had to drive a couple hours on his birthday to join me and do that but we stood at the casting call and it went from there.”

TVG: Competing in the Race is obviously physically draining. How did you prepare for it?
Toni: Dallas is pretty physically fit naturally, as you can see, he’s pretty young. I, on the other hand, was not that physically fit so once we got [asked], I immediately started going to the gym and working out because I figured the worst that could happen was I’d get in shape. So I went with a professional trainer three days a week, trying to get my cardio up, but there is no such thing as enough cardio when you’re running that race. 

TVG: The roadblock during this leg of the Race seemed like it took forever, especially since you had to wait ten minutes if you guessed the wrong number of statues. How long did it take before you guessed the right number?
Dallas: The actual statue part didn’t take that long. When I got to the bookstore to give them the numbers though, that took a long time. I didn’t have ... I might have guessed like five, six, seven times before I actually got it right. I actually went in and guessed the same number I had just guessed ten minutes prior to. What are the chances I say the same number twice like an idiot?

After that, it shows I only take one taxi, I actually took three taxis and it was in the first taxi I lost my passport and didn’t even know. They were doing a battery exchange in the microphone and they unclipped the bag that was holding all our passports and money as I was getting out of that first taxi. So, I hopped into the second taxi and he drove me around for about a half an hour. I went to pay for that second taxi and that’s when I realized I no longer had the passports and money.

TVG: Speaking of which, after you lost your money and passports you decided to ask strangers for cash so you could finish this leg of the Race. Were you surprised by their generosity?
Toni: We were pretty surprised because the previous day we had had a really hard time. The taxi drivers didn’t particularly like being with us and we didn’t find the people to be incredibly friendly. When we knew we were going to have to start begging on the street, we knew it was going to get tough. But immediately, the first couple of kids that Dallas approached, they just started emptying their pockets and handed us what they could and we just said, ‘OK. We’re just going to go for this’ and there was a man in one of the metro centres that went around and begged every friend he knew and people were saying to him, ‘Don’t help them. They’re Americans’ and he still stuck with it and he actually was going to pawn his cell phone to get us money and I said, ‘you know, Dallas, we can’t let him do this. If he gets that close, we’re going to tell him no because it’s a game for us but that’s his life.’

TVG: Did you ever end up finding your passports?
Dallas: Yeah. Luckily, later that night somebody had turned my passport into the U.S. Embassy. So I was able to get it and get home that next day.

TVG: How much travelling had you done together before doing the Race?
Toni: Dallas will tell you that he never wants to travel with me again but we had travelled some. To Mexico and Hawaii, and he played sports so we travelled all around the U.S. About five years before that we travelled through Europe together. We’ve done Italy and Greece … that’s probably why I was amazed Dallas would do this with me — I don’t think he was willing to travel after our last European trip.

TVG: Dallas, you and Starr obviously became close during the Race. What is your relationship with her now?
Dallas: Is this the million dollar question? She’s a great girl. She lives in New York, I live in California. But the show taped in May or April/May so since we got back we’ve been dating since then. We’ve been taking it one day at a time, obviously from opposite sides of the country but things are going great.”

TVG: With the finale airing this week, who do you think will win the million dollars?
Toni: To be honest, Dallas and I did not go to the finale, we were still stuck in Moscow. So we didn’t get to participate and see who won.  :cmaslol

TVG: Is there any additional footage you wish they had aired?
Dallas: Yeah, I mean, they didn’t show in the beginning [us with] Anita and Arthur. When we first met Anita and Arthur, their kind of big thing was doing hugs. And anytime we would see them at the airport or see them anywhere, we would just do big group hugs and we’d do the Hokey Pokey with them and it was pretty much the funniest stuff ever and I’m kind of mad that they didn’t show it. That was some of my favourite times from the Race.

Kynt and Vyxsin’s Question of the Week: At the airport in New Zealand, Dallas was compared to Teen Wolf (by Kelly and Christy) –

Toni: Isn’t that rotten?

Dallas: OK. Wait, wait, wait. I just got to say that...

Toni: No, wait. We don’t have the question. We’re cutting you off here. Sorry.

Dallas: I’m so cutting off. Kynt and Vyxsin, later in one of their blogs said ‘No, no, not Teen Wolf - Wolverine. That’s what they said and then they put a picture of me, next to Hugh Jackman. I just saw a cover of People magazine – Hugh Jackman is one there, on the cover - and you know what the headline reads next to it? Have you seen it? It says “Sexiest Man Alive,” so I’ll take that any day.” [Laughs.]

Toni: Sorry, what was your question?

TVG: What movie or TV character reminds you of yourself?
Dallas: It might not be what I look like, but [the way] Vince Vaughn just goes off at everything, that’s me in a nutshell.

Toni: Actually, in the application for the Race, one of the things it asks you is ‘who does your team mate most remind you of and I couldn’t wait to hear what Dallas’ answer was. Part of this process, the fun part of this process, was the application – seeing what we thought of each other – because, you know, we haven’t really thought about a lot of that stuff. But, I have to say, Dallas said that I reminded him of Sally Field but when he was trying to explain to somebody who it was, I’m thinking like ‘Norma Rae, that would be cool,’ and he goes ‘you know, the mom in Forrest Gump’ and I’m like ‘that’s not who I was thinking of.’

Dallas: Well, I was just thinking like she reminds me of Sally Field. Is that a bad answer? I don’t think that’s a bad answer. You’re actually getting an exclusive interview here. I mean, we haven’t told these stories to anybody else yet, so you’re getting a first-hand look at how crazy and corky this family is.

Toni: I personally think Dallas reminds me of any one of the Gotti boys. I mean, just look at him. He’d probably think it’s Sylvester Stallone because he likes the muscles and I don’t even think of myself that way, so I can’t even make this up. I don’t have an answer for that one

source

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2008, 02:55:22 AM »
An interview with Toni and Dallas:

Interview with Toni and Dallas of The Amazing Race 13

I spoke with Toni and Dallas on Tuesday morning, a few days after we saw their elimination. I wanted to personally thank them both for taking the time to chat, it was a blast and I think there are big things headed Dallas's way someday.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: It was great watching you two on The Amazing Race. Start by telling us how you ended up deciding to go on the show?

A.  Toni, The Amazing Race 13: I have been a fan for many seasons and loved the premise of the show. I watched it like everyone else and thought, "I could do that." Then one day I saw an ad for an open casting call and Dallas just happened to be in town and we went in and did it.

A. Dallas, The Amazing Race 13: My mom was certain from day one that we would make it on The Amazing Race, I wasn't so certain but we ended up on the show.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: After the open casting call did someone call you two or what happened next?

A. Dallas, The Amazing Race 13: I have a funny story, I never pick up calls from phone numbers I don't recognize. I received a call one day from a number I didn't know and ended up hanging up on the girl who called. I then got a voicemail, checked it, and realized it was the casting director from CBS.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: That's one way to impress someone in casting, Toni did he tell you about this?

A. Toni, The Amazing Race 13: He didn't tell me about it, but it is something he would do.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: I may sound like a broken record, but I know some people will be reading my interview today for the first time but isn't The Amazing Race more about the relationship with your race partner than it is about travel? I am trying to toss out casting tips to would be racers.

A. Toni, The Amazing Race 13: You're right, during the entire process we didn't talk much about travel and the places we stopped. We focused more on our relationship and communication.  As Mom and son we tend to bicker a great deal but viewers at home never saw much of that.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Why is that?

A. Toni, The Amazing Race 13: We told one another if we wanted to win the race we needed to work together and we also wanted to have fun doing it.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: You both did seem to have fun and get things done at the same time. I think I remember Dallas walking down the street making cow sounds when you had to wear the cow outfit.

A. Dallas, The Amazing Race 13: I went into to it to have fun, I didn't even know there was a million dollar prize at first. There are so many teams who focus on the money only and sacrificed who they are. 

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: I have seen that happen for 13 seasons. What was the hardest part about being on The Amazing Race?

A.  Toni, The Amazing Race 13: I think it's a combination of things. I watched the show before I went on it and said I could do it.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Such as?

A.  Toni, The Amazing Race 13: It was a combination of the fast pace, lack of sleep, lack of food and poor cab drivers.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Dallas what surprised you the most sitting at home watching the show?

A. Dallas, The Amazing Race 13: One thing that didn't surprise me was watching Kelly and Christy bad mouth everyone. I knew they were going to be ignorant but I didn't think they would actually dig in the sand for clues. 

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Mom what about you, can I call you Mom?

A.  Toni, The Amazing Race 13: I loved to watch Dan march, we knew it was going to happen but didn't know how funny it was going to be.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: I was rolling on the floor, I can't wait to chat with Andrew and Dan. So Dallas, everyone wants to know if you and Starr are seeing one another?

A. Dallas, The Amazing Race 13: I am going to New York Friday, so I will see her then. We have been dating for about 6 months so far.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Mom, what are your thoughts?

A.  Toni, The Amazing Race 13: I will say this, I love Nick and Star and we had a great time running with them. When I got home I emailed their mom right away since they are so special and I feel blessed having had the chance to meet them both.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Dallas, did you guys get to go enjoy any of the cities nightlife?

A. Dallas, The Amazing Race 13: I did see a bar in Cambodia near the travel agency but my mom didn't want us to waste our money on drinks.

A.  Toni, The Amazing Race 13: Um, Mark you don't want to ask me about the nightlife?

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Of course I do I am an equal opportunity interviewer and wanted to hop back and forth.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Mom, tell me about the whole lost passport and money fiasco.

A.  Toni, The Amazing Race 13: At first I saw Nick show up, then Tina and Tina told me Dallas wasn't too far behind. Time passed and I started to worry since I knew there was a huge language barrier and it would be hard for Dallas, I just prayed he would have some patience. When he walked in and said I don't have anything I didn't think that's what he meant, but I saw the look on his face and knew he was telling me the truth.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: There are future racers that may be reading this, what tips would you pass along to them?

A. Dallas, The Amazing Race 13: Always stay calm, I think we did a great job at this part. Make sure you pack properly and take what you really need. Nick and Starr brought these cool little packs that they wore under their shirts that held their money and passports close to them at all time. Finally, make sure you have fun.

A.  Toni, The Amazing Race 13: Many people may not know this but I think 80% of your success on The Amazing Race is up to cab driver. We tried as much as possible to try and control this situation, but it's very hard to control.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Guys this was a blast and we all enjoyed watching you two. Before we let you go what's next for the two of you?

A.  Toni, The Amazing Race 13: We are going back to our normal life but personally I view things a bit differently and don't take things as seriously. I will also hold images from the race I will have forever. Dallas graduates from school in a couple of weeks and he has whole life ahead of him.Maybe this will bring positive things and people into his life.

A. Dallas, The Amazing Race 13: I am excited to graduate in a couple of weeks. I also started a company called Packmydorm.com and working on another venture you can find out more about it at the6trees.com

Link: http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/1529-interview-with-toni-and-dallas-of-the-amazing-race-13

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »
Well Buddytv has announced the 50 sexiest men on tv.

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/tvs-50-sexiest-men-of-2008.aspx

And take a look at who's at #19
#19 Dallas, The Amazing Race
A sense of humor really is important, and while Dallas is certainly a sexy young man who loves his mother, that's not the only reason we love him. At first he seemed like a typical empty-headed beefcake, but during the season he made us laugh as a Mexican wrestler covered in Spandex or as a cow mooing his way through the streets.

MOOOOOO.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2008, 09:39:49 PM »
I think they are on to something...

:-[   :fan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2008, 09:56:35 PM »
I think they are on to something...

:-[   :fan:
Clearly Dallas is an attractive man.  But watching him on the show (and in interviews has made him far more attractive then just his looks.  He's a keeper.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2008, 09:59:44 PM »
He is adorable in person too, funny, charming, and oh so nice...

But sorry ladies...he is taken!! He and Starr make a really cute couple.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »
Yup. Starr is hot as well.  :cmas16
Just here to visit.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2008, 06:29:40 PM »
An interesting article:

Amazing Race Contestants Dallas and Starr to Co-Host The World Series of Beer Pong IV

Chicago, Illinois- December 30, 2008- BPONG.COM™, the official governing body of the popular and ever growing sport of Beer Pong, have announced that Dallas Imbimbo and Starr Spangler of the reality show “The Amazing Race” will be the co-hosts of The World Series of Beer Pong IV being held in Las Vegas at the world-renowned Flamingo Hotel and Casino, January 1-5, 2009. The event is the most competitive Beer Pong tournament in the world, with over 400 teams competing for a $50,000 grand prize.

“Dallas and Starr are the ideal co-hosts for this event having shown their love for competition on ’The Amazing Race’, one of the most competitive reality shows on TV, ” said Billy Gaines, co-founder of BPONG.COM. “The relationship that was formed between Dallas and Starr on the show is similar to that of many of The World Series of Beer Pong participants: competitive and cooperative”

The World Series of Beer Pong IV is the epicenter of the growing Beer Pong community, attracting over a thousand players and spectators devoted to the sport who spend countless hours practicing and playing. The event is open to the public and tickets may be purchased at the event. Tickets cost $20 for a single-day pass and $50 for a three-day pass.

For more information about The World Series of Beer Pong please visit: www.bpong.com/wsobp. For more information about BPONG.COM and their products please visit: www.bpong.com.

EDITOR’S NOTE: ***Media interested in attending the event should contact Danitra Alomia danitra@reverbinc.com or cell (209) 768-4455 for a press pass and to schedule interviews. ***

####

ABOUT BPONG.COM:
Founded in 2001, BPONG.COM is the official governing body of The World Series of Beer Pong (WSOBP), the largest Beer Pong tournament in the world. BPONG.COM’s creators have a deep love and respect for the sport of Beer Pong, and their website is the largest community for Beer Pong players to get together online. BPONG.COM also offers the most Beer Pong gear and equipment of any Beer Pong website in existence. Their goal is to bring together the numerous independent leagues across the country and form a single, unified league for the popular and fast-growing sport. For more information, please visit www.bpong.com.

ABOUT THE WORLD SERIES OF BEER PONG:
The World Series of Beer Pong is the largest, longest-running organized beer pong (AKA Beirut) tournament in the world, created by beer pong players, for beer pong players. The fourth annual WSOBP being held in Las Vegas January 1-5, 2009, offers the largest payout in beer pong history of $50,000. Games are played on 8-foot BPONG tables, and the WSOBP rules govern in all gameplay. For more information about The WSOBP, please visit: www.bpong.com.

Media Contact:

Danitra Alomia

Reverb Communications, Inc.

(209) 586-1495 x. 115

danitra@reverbinc.com

Link:  http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/1561-amazing-race-contestants-dallas-and-starr-to-co-host-the-world-series-of-beer-pong-iv

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2008, 07:48:01 PM »
Thanks Marigold!

Dallas just sent us a note:

" Starr and I will be hosting a little shindig in Vegas and was wondering if you could help us
publicize it.

(Info as in the post above)

Thanks and race love,

Dallas"

Amazing Race Contestants Dallas and Starr to Co-Host

So if you are in the Vegas area, check it out!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2008, 09:02:13 PM »
Toni and Dallas made the tvguide Jan 5th issue