:lol:

"go to 711 and buy a slurpee"

haha too funny

puddin:
My boys!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnWQ59sT1Q

Watch CBS Videos Online

puddin:
Even though you both won't add me to facebook, I still love ya  ;)

Slideshow link

georgiapeach:
Tucsonan, frat brother on 'Race'
Remote Controlled by Gerald M. Gay
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 09.28.2008

Andrew Lappitt wasn't expecting to hear back from CBS when he and his Arizona State University frat brother Dan Honig submitted their audition tape for "The Amazing Race 13."
Lappitt, who lived in Tucson from 1995 to 2004, wasn't exactly sold on Honig's idea for auditioning in the first place. The video featured the two students on a "Race"-style mission to find Slurpees at their neighborhood 7-Eleven convenience store.
"I wasn't a fan of reality television, so I wanted to get the audition over quickly," Lappitt said in an interview by e-mail. "We didn't think it would get us to Hollywood. We just made it to show our friends and give them a laugh."
Much to Lappitt's surprise, the video earned the frat boys a spot on the series. They will compete against a mother and son, a brother and sister and eight other teams as "The Amazing Race" gets under way at 7 tonight on CBS.
Lappitt has fond memories of Tucson. He graduated from Sabino High School in 2004 and regularly hung out at the Arizona Pizza Company on Sabino Canyon Road with friends.
His parents still live in town, as does much of his extended family on his dad's side. Lappitt lives in the Phoenix area and works as a city planning intern in Mesa.
The show has already wrapped for the season.
"When it was over, all I could think about was settling down and resting," he said. "But it has been a few months so I've recovered and I'm ready to do it again."

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/accent/259479.php

puddin:
Local's 'Amazing Race' For $1 Million
WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS 3) ―
One local man's race to one million dollars proved to be more challenging than it looked as he went from fan to competitor on the hit CBS show "The Amazing Race."

"It's definitely harder than it looks," said Dan Honig,23, a 2003 graduate of The Stanford School in Hockessin, Delaware. "I know that sounds very cliché to say that, but it's true."

Honig, an admitted fan of the show, participated in the most recent season of "The Amazing Race," which premieres on CBS 3, September 28.

"It's not a vacation, it's a race!" Honig stressed.

The Delaware native joined forces with college buddy Andrew Lappitt, 22,  who he met while attending Arizona State University, to form Team Dandrew.

As part of the show, the two traveled the world out of contact with family and friends as they competed for the $1 million prize money.

"It was very difficult with things happening in different parts of the world and not knowing where your child is," said Joy Honig, Dan's mother.

To follow the guys' progress, tune into CBS 3 Sunday nights to watch "The Amazing Race."

Video as well ....

http://cbs3.com/topstories/Dan.Honig.Adrew.2.827762.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version