Author Topic: ♥TAR13 Terence Gerchberg & Sarah Leshner *dating*  (Read 99711 times)

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ♥TAR13 Terence Gerchberg & Sarah Leshner *dating*
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »
She Look So Cute In That Picture!!!  :hearts:
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »

Sarah <3  Sarah's beautiful love your energy  :hearts:

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #127 on: November 25, 2008, 08:55:40 AM »
Geez Sarah, sorry about that.  I thought the thread was overwhelmingly positive and I wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.  You are delicious, with or without gravy.   ;)

My favorite task was riding the wooden bicycles in Bolivia.  Was it as fun as it looked?

What moment did you most want to watch on the show once you returned home from the race.  Did it meet your expectation?  What moment did you want to see on the show that was not shown?

Thanks again.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2008, 11:36:26 AM »
Sarah don't worry about Sucks.  They are just posting on the person they see on TV not the real you.  Most of them are just having fun writing crap they really don't mean. 

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: November 25, 2008, 01:47:01 PM »
I really grew to love Terence & Sarah and was so sorry to see them eliminated.  Sarah ended up being one of the best attitude racers ever.

Don't worry about the negative posts Sarah.  You're a beautiful girl, especially when your personality shines through!  By the way, has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Molly Shannon?

Offline felipeafonso

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2008, 02:05:09 PM »
Hey Sarah! I'm from Brazil and you and Terence were my favorites since the first episode. You can't imagine how sad I was when you were eliminated... :(

I'd like to ask you a question: How many languages do you speak? It was awesome watching you speak Portuguese perfectly!  :hearts:

P.S. I can't send you a private message (I suppose it's because I'm a new member here...) but I would be really happy if you could send my brazilian friends a "hi" or something on this small brazilian forum I visit. I don't think it would be ok to post the link here, but it's called "reality shows for dummies" and you can find it easily on google...

P.S.2: Sorry for my bad English...

Offline Sarah L

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #131 on: November 25, 2008, 04:08:58 PM »
Aw, you guys are so nice  :lol:  I thought going to Disneyland was the best pick-me-up for our bruised pride after getting eliminated, but I think posting here might be even better!!

Pedaler, no problem about the Sucks thread - funny enough, that was the first one Kynt mentioned to me too when I saw him in LA and he almost died of embarrassment when I told him all the mean stuff it said!  I know neither of you meant anything by it...  ;)

The Bolivian bikes were cool, but SCARY! I couldn't keep my helmet on, so basically the only thing protected was my chin! Terence made me stop at one point to readjust it... As much as he wanted us to win, I think he was really worried I would kill myself. I couldn't believe the way Christy chrashed!!  She had told us about it but we didn't know what to expect  :lol:  (only funny b/c she's obviously ok)

Re: my favorite moment to watch, I liked watching us lost in Brazil that second leg (Fortaleza), because we were soooo far out of it and even production was shocked we made it back. We had run 4miles out of the way and 4miles back(!!!) and they told us afterward that a huge phone tree had started because "Terence and Sarah are out, leg 2"..... but no!!  We made it back  :jumpy:

What I wanted to see that wasn't shown was 1) Terence high-fiving Mark & Bill on our way down the net in Salvador (he mentioned this in some of the interviews).. we had already become friends with them, and it was such good sportsmanship on Terence's part and I just loved it. 2) In NZ, I started driving first and couldn't get the car started, so completely freaked out. I stopped the car in the middle of the highway and started yelling that our car was broken (much like Lorena's "there's no more milk!!!" from last season :)  ) - and Terence got up front and took over... but it wasn't shown :(

Graytex, Molly Shannon is crazy!!! She's Mary Katherine Gallagher, right??  AAAHH!!!!  I think maybe I just looked like her because I was so excited about everything on the race :)  I just couldn't stop thinking "OMG, I'm on The Amazing Race - what?!?!?"  heehee...

and Felipealfonso, I only speak Spanish & Portuguese fluently, then a bunch of others here and there... we knew going in that my facility for languages would be one of our advantages, so I tried to pick up as much as I could of a few different ones before I went...  Cool that they showed that - it's been the #1 question people have asked me!  (and your English is awesome, btw)

PS They've started a "please post here Sarah" thread on Sucks so I think I should try and brave it. They're promising to be nice, we'll see how that works (someone has already said in that thread that I can crack walnuts on my chin.  What does that even mean?!?)

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #132 on: November 25, 2008, 07:45:28 PM »
Sarah   You will have a lot of fun over on Sucks I promise.  There are only a few racers that are willing to brave that board but I think you have what it takes.  I post over there as sunnydaysahead.
The only racer they ever give a hard time to is Jonathan from season 6 but he is a really good sport about it.

Offline DerekCL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #133 on: November 25, 2008, 10:41:25 PM »
Hi, Sarah, I'm guessing you didn't get my message, and I think it's because I'm new here. But I posted the forum addresses on page 5.

And I have a question for you: Would you (with Terence of course) like to be in a second All-Stars edition of The Amazing Race? (I believe it would be awesome to see you on the show again)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:47:42 PM by DerekCL »

Offline agigli

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2008, 09:25:49 AM »
So you're posting!!!!! On RFF and not on Sucks? Sarita, sarita, sarita... C'mon, you have the balls, and you sure know i'm gonna be there to defend you..!  :knuckles:

Offline jose

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2008, 05:43:41 PM »
Sarah i have i question i would like to ask, did you thought you would make it in the finial 3 because you guys were aswome  :wohoo:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2008, 11:23:41 AM »
Sara, I can't wait to meet you and Terence next Sunday in NYC.  I wished you stayed in to the end.  Your team was a good casting decision and is one of my all-time favorites.  Good luck at Sucks!  I try to avoid that place.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2008, 03:42:15 PM »
So you're posting!!!!! On RFF and not on Sucks? Sarita, sarita, sarita... C'mon, you have the balls, and you sure know i'm gonna be there to defend you..!  :knuckles:

:welcome: to RFF, agigli! We hope you have fun here.

But y'all all please remember that Sarah is a friend and a very valued member of RFF.

And RFF does not tolerate any harassment of it's members, especially over whether or not they choose to post at another site.  Sarah is totally capable of making that decision on her own.

So join in, contribute, have fun, but let's focus on Sarah and the race in this thread, okay?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline agigli

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »
Okay, thanks and sorry. However, I highly doubt she considers my comment to be "harassment".

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2008, 07:35:07 PM »
I was sad when Terence and Sarah got eliminated. They were one of my favorites of the season.

Offline Sarah L

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2008, 11:14:21 AM »
Thanks for the love and sorry I've been MIA!  :angel:

I've been trying to reduce the amt. of time I spend reading the blogs given that I said on national TV that I check them from the office! :ascared

PLUS, I'm totally swamped getting ready for this weekend.  Every one of the racers coming to NYC for the finale, etc. and trying to organize activities for all of us has been crazy.  Between my place and Terence's, we're hosting 6 teams!!!!  I hope a bunch of you guys are going to come??  (I know Peach and Chateau are - yay! - but no puddin  :'(  )

I can't believe we have every single racer coming together... it's Anita & Arthur's first time in NY(!) and Brooke just came for the first time during Ep2, so we're going to go crazy.  Mark is the first Racer to arrive today, so I'm off to have lunch w/ him! 

I promise to post pics of the festivities afterward   :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2008, 11:43:31 AM »
Welcome back Sarah  :jumpy:
Thanks for the love and sorry I've been MIA!  :angel:

I've been trying to reduce the amt. of time I spend reading the blogs given that I said on national TV that I check them from the office! :ascared

Uh OH! :D  Well darn your employer should make an exemption for you seeing as how famously fabulous you are Sarah, tell him/them the mass demands your presence at all times  :hearts: .

I will be at Tarcon in spirit Sarah and peach, Ken & Chateau will be my eyes and ears! Already I'm looking forward to the inside scoop and of course the wonderful photos! Is there any word yet of a Phil appearance? :luvu:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2008, 12:39:21 PM »
Know the feeling Sarah!

Packing, packing, packing...  thank goodness it doesn't have to go in a backpack! :lol:

See y'all soon! :hearts:

Phil is expected for the check presentation...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2008, 01:15:53 PM »
Hi Sarah!

Looking forward to meeting you in New York this weekend.

TARCon should be a raucous caucus. It's quite the fun time.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2008, 01:15:54 PM »
Sarah, you all have to do me a huge favor, we need to see Phil and peach do the chicken dance together if at all possible ........ :jumpy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2008, 01:17:44 PM »
Can we ban puddin?? :lol3:

Love the graphic, but unless there are $$ or free martinis involved....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2008, 01:24:10 PM »
Sarah, you all have to do me a huge favor, we need to see Phil and peach do the chicken dance together if at all possible ........ :jumpy:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

That is tremendous! I'll have my camera ready for that!
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2008, 01:36:07 PM »
And you can count on that --IF by some awful thing I do it--both the RFF men will be doing it as well! :neener:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »
Oh no, not me. I'm behind the camera, not in front. :lol: :lol:

I can't speak for Chateau, though.  ;) ;)
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2008, 01:43:08 PM »
If puddin will come do it with me, I'm IN!!
RFF's Golden Rule: