Author Topic: ♥TAR13 Terence Gerchberg & Sarah Leshner *dating*  (Read 99704 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ♥TAR13 Terence Gerchberg & Sarah Leshner *dating*
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2008, 02:35:15 PM »
Uh Oh! :naughty: Terence

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2008, 03:09:32 PM »
Saradinho, tu falla Portaguez!!!!!!  Bellissima, Bellissima!!!  Ta bon, Ta bon, meu amiga!!!

Welcome to a very classy lady!!!!
Matthew 7:15

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2008, 03:11:14 PM »
Uh Oh! :naughty: Terence

Bonnie's just mad cause Terrence called her out on being rude to him yesterday and she had no reply to him LOL
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 03:16:55 PM by Michael »

Offline elopes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2008, 04:30:46 PM »
Sarah, you look BEAUTIFUL!!! and Terence, I think you came across much better on Bonnie Hunt than on some of those first episodes of the Race... confirming for me that the editing was brutal!!  Re: the "walking out", didn't Bonnie Hunt probably give direction for that?  Sarah???

Hilarious that this team is still making waves even after they're off the show!  I knew I liked them for a reason... so entertaining!!

And we can pls get some inside scoop from the show?  Is that allowed?  Like, can we compile some questions for you like I know they did with Eliza from Survivor on other blogs??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2008, 10:17:05 PM »
Here's longer version of The Bonnie Hunt show featuring Sarah & Terence  thanks to loeyenyc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNPu7RgJCCg

Offline Sarah L

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2008, 10:10:14 AM »
Thanks for the nice compliments ev'body, and obrigada DrRox :)

I'm totally open to answering questions so fire away! 

...and Terence was totally set up on the Bonnie Hunt show. They had originally said I would walk out first, then changed it at the last minute so that he went out first, which led me to believe she wanted a minute alone with him. So I paused at the door which is why it closed before me. I don't think he even realized what was going on behind him. Lame cheap shot by Bonnie IMO  :knuckles:

PS I love that family's blog from Disneyland... we had the best time with Aja & Ty and Mark (not Bill!)... perfect pick-me-up after getting eliminated :)

« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 10:17:43 AM by Sarah L »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2008, 10:37:51 AM »
Good morning Sarah  :hearts:! Oh so Bonnie Hunt has an evil side! How dare she!  :meow:

Glad you had fun in Disneyland, I could only imagine the fans excitement seeing you all walking through the park together  :jumpy:

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »

Sarah,  You were great on the Race, but please, Bonnie is a goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-[

A couple of questions if you don't mind.

One, why did you allow Terence to talk you into the Fast Forward, no matter what it was?  It was just too risky.  For the first time this season, even the dipsh*ts Dan and Andrew made sense.  Your (ex?) boyfriend's decision enabled the poorest racing team ever in 13 seasons of The Amazing Race to make the final four.  I just hope you made Terence pay for his misjudgment.

Second, could you give an example that we didn't see, on how the race can make a racer go psycho?  You seem to be a bright and intelligent woman but seeing you stop at that Bolivian soccer field and thinking one of the corner flags was related to the race was just priceless.

Thanks.

Offline DerekCL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2008, 10:40:51 PM »
Thanks for the nice compliments ev'body, and obrigada DrRox :)

...and Terence was totally set up on the Bonnie Hunt show. They had originally said I would walk out first, then changed it at the last minute so that he went out first, which led me to believe she wanted a minute alone with him. So I paused at the door which is why it closed before me. I don't think he even realized what was going on behind him. Lame cheap shot by Bonnie IMO  :knuckles:

PS I love that family's blog from Disneyland... we had the best time with Aja & Ty and Mark (not Bill!)... perfect pick-me-up after getting eliminated :)

Hi Sarah! Greetings from Chile, Southamerica. It's great to have you here. I was sad to see you (and Terence) being eliminated. You were one of my favorite teams, and it had been a long time since I last cried over a team being eliminated. For a moment I swore Phil was going to say that it was a non-elimination leg. It was so cute what Terence said about you. Take care.

Look at this:

"I've never known where life would take me. I never knew where this race would take me. One thing I hope is wherever life does take me Sarah is a part of my life"

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 01:22:16 PM by DerekCL »

Offline Sarah L

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »
Haha... Pedaler, you think us going on the soccer field was psycho?!  I put my hands in bird poop!!  Terence wanted to get ice cream when we were lost in Brazil!!  The soccer field was amateur psycho-ness... at least in that case there were red & yellow flags... but the bird cage??

And re: the FF I didn't think it was a great idea, but I wasn't totally opposed to it. We wanted to play big, we thought we could beat them at non-food-related challenges... so I questioned it a bit but we were really pumping ourselves up in the taxi and then the ride was so long we didn't really have a choice after a certain point :umn:

...y DerekCL, un gusto conocerte - yo vivi en Santiago un rato asi q Chile para mi es un lugar muy especial...  :angel:
And that's a very cute photo and quote - thanks :)

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2008, 01:56:41 PM »
Hi Sarah, I'm thrilled to see you here!  :jumpy:

Just want to let you know that you and Terence are my favourite team this season even before the race started! In every leg I wanted your team to win so bad...

I knew it was hard to make that FF decision, and what I would blame is the poor race course for that leg because it did not allow any team to catch up after abandon that FF.  After your team elimination I have no interest on who's going to win.  :'(

Do you think that this season involved too little driving? From your team's performance in the New Zealand leg I am sure that you two are good nevigators, so if there was more driving you two might do better than the other teams. I am just sad that now it all depends on picking a good taxi driver.

Sarah, you are the most beautiful woman on this race! And I think you look so great with no glasses on.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 01:59:53 PM by serendipity »

Offline DerekCL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »
...y DerekCL, un gusto conocerte - yo vivi en Santiago un rato asi q Chile para mi es un lugar muy especial... 

:angel:
And that's a very cute photo and quote - thanks :)

Nice to meet you too, Sarah. You lived in Santiago? Wow. And you speak spanish fluently. That's awesome. I remember when you were at the Airport in La Paz and you asked a guy to borrow his laptop and i was impressed by how you spoke spanish.

P.S: I don't want to take advantage of your goodwill, but I'm a member of Chilean forum and we were all rooting for you and Terence so I was wondering if you could send your regards to my friend in Chile who were rooting for you
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 08:17:56 PM by DerekCL »

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2008, 10:22:52 PM »
Haha... Pedaler, you think us going on the soccer field was psycho?!  I put my hands in bird poop!!  Terence wanted to get ice cream when we were lost in Brazil!!  The soccer field was amateur psycho-ness... at least in that case there were red & yellow flags... but the bird cage??

Thank you so much for the reply.  I knew you would be a good sport. 

I have a couple of other questions but they're kind of strange so if you don't answer them, it's OK.

I'm guessing that you have lurked at most of the Amazing Race boards.  Say a year ago, did you ever think that one day there would be a thread on an internet message board titled, "Sarah - hotter with or without glasses"?   :-[  If you are familar with the thread over at Sucks, what did you think the first time you saw it?

Thanks again and good luck in your future endeavors.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2008, 12:21:16 AM »
memories ... otherwise known, at the time, as team purple  :jumpy:

Terrance & Sarah

Offline Sarah L

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2008, 06:42:18 PM »
Awww... I remember when you first posted this pic of us in Cambodia - my parents saw it while I was gone and felt so much better that there was at least proof I was alive!  They must have checked RFF three times a day.... :)

Serendipity, thanks for the nice words, and for cheering for us! I also wished there was more driving because, yes, we did really well at that. NZ was one of our favorite legs because everything went so smoothly for us...  I couldn't believe how many of the other legs just came down to lucky taxi drivers -ARGH! (although that's not even what did us in...)

...and Pedaler, YES I read the other boards. AAAAHHH I couldn't believe the "sarah hotter with or without glasses" thread!  At first I thought it might be good feedback.. like, hmmm what does everyone think?  Should I wear my glasses, not wear them?  But then I saw such mean stuff - "she's fugly either way" - and that was not exactly constructive feedback.  Still I can't stop looking... luckily that thread seems to have died out the last few days :)

DerekCL, I'm glad to say hi to folks in Chile - especially since I lived there a bit!  Send me a private message with where I should send the note to.

Thanks everybody! I really really appreciate the support. I can only imagine what'd happen if I posted on sucks....  some of them hate me!!!  :ascared

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2008, 07:09:58 PM »
You guys were good on the show...and miss you there, especially when we have to watch the DanDrew show! LOL

And we are all really happy you are posting here :) Thanks...hope to stick around for the other season of the race!!

Rob

Offline DerekCL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2008, 07:29:09 PM »
DerekCL, I'm glad to say hi to folks in Chile - especially since I lived there a bit!  Send me a private message with where I should send the note to.

Thanks everybody! I really really appreciate the support. I can only imagine what'd happen if I posted on sucks....  some of them hate me!!!  :ascared

Sarah, I don't know how to sent a private message. I can't find that option on this forum.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 07:37:12 PM by DerekCL »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2008, 07:31:43 PM »
Derek...you can send a message by going here:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=pm

Create a new message by sending it to the persons username

Offline DerekCL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2008, 07:34:53 PM »
Derek...you can send a message by going here:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=pm

Create a new message by sending it to the persons username

Thanks, Rob. I'm going to modify my previous message

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2008, 07:38:54 PM »
Don't take anything posted at sucks as personal Sarah, they aren't attacking you, they are trying to prove to the people that read their posts which one of them is the biggest asshole. The mean ones like to "outflame" each other that is all and thats the way its always been, like its their right or something  :res:  :meow: .
Only an ignorant person would say that you are fugly, they hide behind their fake names! Just imagine what they must look like to write such nasty things about people they do not even know or have not tried to get to know :lol: ?
We know that is NOT true, you are not fugly, you are a beautiful girl inside and out  :hearts:.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2008, 07:43:24 PM »
Sucks is just a ****ty place...why does anyone go there anyway!! LOL

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2008, 07:48:27 PM »
Derek, no worries!

You can also send Sarah a message by clicking on her profile name, scroll down, and at the bottom you will see an option for sending this person a personal message.

OR: you can use the IM blue button located in the upper right corner of the person's post who you want to PM.

BUT: Sarah may not be able to receive your message until she has another post or so, as there is a minimum requirement before you can send or receive PM's.

I don't think anyone will object if you want to post the forum address here though, we want to make it easy for Sarah!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »
I Think Sarah Is Beauty With Glasses And Without Glasses.... I Don't Know Why The People Think That Only Blondes Girls Are Beauties... She Is One Of The Most Beautiful Woman In The Race!!!!  :jam:
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2008, 07:59:34 PM »
Fugly? Not in a million years!   :lol:

:hrt: :<3 :hrt:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DerekCL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2008, 08:00:36 PM »
I don't think anyone will object if you want to post the forum address here though, we want to make it easy for Sarah!

Thanks, georgiapeach. I already sent a private message to Sarah, but I'm going to post the forum address just in case.

Fotech.CL (Televisión por Cable e Internacional)
and Subs-Team.tv