The Amazing Race > The Racers

♥TAR13 Terence Gerchberg & Sarah Leshner *dating*

<< < (4/37) > >>

north09:
Terrance & Sarah were the 1st ones we could put names to! Like puddin said, we have felt close to them ever since! Hell, I even drew the picture of them from the back! Welcome to RFF!

We would love to see that picture of Sarah! She is very beautifull. To upload a picture, you need to save it on your computer and then upload it to an image hosting site. I think a lot of us here llike to use Photobucket. You'll need to make an account there. The address: www.photobucket.com

Once you do that, you can copy the image URL at the bottom of the photo and copy pase it on the post fourm.

Shantigirl:
Here's our beautiful Sarah at a kosher McDonalds. This picture is so her...though there are others that are even more so. I'll have to ask her how she feels about me sharing more. We just love her, so it is SO FUN to have total strangers be excited about her too!

north09:
I didn't even know there was a kosher McDonalds!

Sarah Love!  :hearts:

georgiapeach:
Thanks for letting us get a glimpse of her--  we're so looking forward to seeing them on the race and hope they get the best edit ever! :hearts: We have been puzzling over their pictures for ages and were so excited to finally put names to faces...

Off to join your site....

puddin:
 :hearts: thank you for sharing Shantigirl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version