The Amazing Race > The Racers

♥TAR13 Terence Gerchberg & Sarah Leshner *dating*

<< < (3/37) > >>

puddin:
Welcome to the forum Shantigirl  :jumpy:, we sort of feel close to Terence & Sarah since they were officially the first team names that were spoiled  :hearts:

TARAsia Fan:
Hi Shantgirl!

Welcome to the RFF!  :welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome3: :welcome3: :hiya :hiya :welcome: :welcome: :bigwelcome :bigwelcome :bigwelcome

georgiapeach:
:welcome2: to RFF Shantigirl!!  Thank you for letting us know about the site--we'll be interested to hear your impressions of them as they race.  What fun!

Can you shed any light on the dietary restrictions thing? Is it just healthy living or something else? ???

Shantigirl:
Oh I have goosebumps from all the warm welcomes! Thanks RFFers! I can shed some light on that...as I've eaten with both of them! Sarah keeps kosher and Terence is a vegetarian--maybe even vegan-ish--and, yes, a super healthy eater. I have a great picture of Sarah I'd like to share that I think is from a McDonald's in Israel, but I'm not sure how to upload a pic. If you let me know I'll share! She's so much cuter than you can even tell, and I'm glad to hear you say you have a little soft spot for team T & S. We do too!

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: puddin on August 19, 2008, 04:28:32 PM ---Welcome to the forum Shantigirl  :jumpy:, we sort of feel close to Terence & Sarah since they were officially the first team names that were spoiled  :hearts:

--- End quote ---

and we do hope they have forgiven us too!  :angel:  :lol:

Here's their page here for reference:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,16722.0.html

and if you have your pic on your computer go to additional options when you reply, select browse, find the picture you want, and hit post. Or if it is easier for you to email it, you can send it to me and I'll do it for you if that helps. (email in my profile)

how to post a pic

and oh my--that will be tough for them on the race I think!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version