Author Topic: !!! Two Fired Tonight.......  (Read 4712 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
!!! Two Fired Tonight.......
« on: April 08, 2004, 08:23:05 PM »
Nick and..........Amy!!!!!!!!!!FIRED!!!!!!!!
That leaves Kwame and Bill!!!!!!YAY!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: !!! Two Fired Tonight.......
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 11:47:54 PM »
Omarosa, Heidi, and Troy all on poor Kwame's team... then Nick and Amy on Bills ..Omarosa is like poison. She kills whatever or whoever she touches. :(
Poor Kwame is a goner. Bill is going to win. Why? One simple reason. Didn't Donald emphasize at the beginning of this episode how important loyalty is? Well, Omarossa flat out Lied to Kwame and he didn't fire her.
Kwame was set up to fail...

I get the feeling Omarosa is there to sabotage as well. I mean she blatently lied. Is it a test?
What do you all think?? :-\

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 10:34:39 AM »
I think that is just her nature... She is evil... I don't care for her at all.  I mean, she is on National TV... Did she think no one would know if she lied?

I am personally a little pissed that Amy got fired... I mean, I don't think those "interviewers" gave her a fair chance... What is it about Amy that got on their nerves...

And how bout, I loved the part when Kwame said "May the best man win" and Bill said "I think we already have"..... good answer Bill! He deserves to win just for that! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 06:14:48 PM »
Omarosa Fired From Four Jobs in Two Years
Friday April 9 9:36 AM ET

Her stint on "The Apprentice" wasn't the first time Omarosa Manigault Stallworth heard the words "You're fired." People magazine says she was bounced from four jobs in two years with the Clinton administration.

A worker at her last job with the Commerce Department says Omarosa was asked to leave as quickly as possible because she was so disruptive. She says, "One woman wanted to slug her."

Meanwhile, "Apprentice" co-star Ereka Vetrini says she's exploring a slander action against Omarosa, according to the New York Daily News. The two have been feuding since Omarosa accused Vetrini of using a racial epithet to describer her. Vetrini denies the accusation.

LOL....Kwame better fire her first thing next week!!

According to Vetrini, Omarosa is "making it up because she wants to write a book on the subject."