Author Topic: He Was Stabbed in the Back..  (Read 5282 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
He Was Stabbed in the Back..
« on: April 08, 2004, 08:04:41 PM »
Five way strong no matter what happens..Rupert Amber Jenna Rob and Big Tom!!..the final 5 ;)
Finally a show that made me smile!! Rupert wins RC and takes Amber and Jenna.. :D

Back stabbing Biatch!! Ambuh wants Rupert or Jenna gone !! After Rupert was so kind to her!!

Chaboga Mogo...New merged tribe name..

Sorry Lex.... what where you thinking?? I guess that we'll know tomorrow after his chats??
Dumbass..you deserved to get voted off.. ::)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: He Was Stabbed in the Back..
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 08:13:24 PM »
And what kind of gay name is "Chaboga Mogo"? Sounds like those guys from "Queer Eye" made that name up!

Lex was a dumbass for keeping Amber.

For once, Jerri was right!

Rob

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 08:21:51 PM »
Did you see his head swaying.  The man wass in shock :o  He really expected Kathy to give up the necklace to him!!!!  Oh, priceless.  What have we learned:
1) Never trust a construction worker.
2) Never trust any one with a Boston Accent
3) If you are leading and have one bouy to go, suck it up and untie, even if it kills you!!!!!

And how ironic was it that It was Rob & Amber against Kathy and Lex.

Oh, priceless!!! Truely priceless.

Snickers
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 08:48:15 PM »
When irony isn't crapping on me, it is pretty nice.

How come Lex didn't just go for it, whats the worst that can happen, you passout under water, take in a little bit of water, float to the surface, and have someone (hopefully a hot chick) give you mouth to mouth, and you come back to us and still win immunity! LOL Ok, the passing out isn't so good!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2004, 09:07:39 PM »
You two are too much!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!
What insight!!

Poor Kathy..I just know that she's next..
What about Shi voting for Lex!!! Jaw dropping!! Simply Jawdropping..

NEXT TIME ON .. SURVIVOR:

JP Voiceover: The allstars get a glimpse of home.
A tearful time is had by all.
JP: You may be getting what you need to get through the last 11 days. (Videos from home.)

JP Voiceover: And Kathy stirs things up.
Kathy talks to Tom, privately.
Tom (softly, captioned): Cut Jenna out.
Kathy (softly, captioned): Yeah, you should. I don't want her to win.

(Chatting w/ Shii, Kathy and someone half off-camera, probably Tom.)

Jenna to Rupert, privately: I see what's happening. I think they're switching.
Rob conf (laughing): We got some last minute scrambling in Panama today

Theresa

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 01:24:27 AM »
Lex played like a dope, they really should have voted Amber out.  i still think Rob is playing a great game.  i do not like the way he plays but i think he is playing great.  Only one problem...  he wont ever win.  No one will vote for him if he is in the final two, i do not care who is opposite him  he wont win because he is pissing too many people off, lol.  Poor Rob he is playing well, getting alliances with everyone and there is no way he will win, lol.

theresa

ps Alliances are great, the only problem is if you make one with everyone then everyone that gets voted out and you wrote their name is going to be ticked at you....LOL.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 09:24:41 AM »
How can LEX sit there and say he was stabbed in the back? HE DID IT TO ETHAN.... at least Rob followed in his foot steps and told him flat out... "YOU WERE STUPID for believing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I did kind of feel bad for him when Kathy decided to keep the immunity, but good for her. I would have too....
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2004, 11:53:00 AM »
I did kind of feel bad for him when Kathy decided to keep the immunity, but good for her. I would have too....
I think that Kathy has plans for Amber..but, its too late.. :-\ Mogos will be Pagonged..

surviordude_JT

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2004, 12:14:30 PM »
I knew lex should have voted of ambah when he had the chance....

I was for Kathy but NO MORE!!!!!!!! I felt so sorry for lex..... It really sucked

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2004, 12:36:47 PM »
I think Kathy becomes a power player next week, but I bet she is toast!

Rob

surviordude_JT

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2004, 12:37:53 PM »
I hope she is booted

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2004, 12:38:15 PM »
Why the change on Kathy all of a sudden?

Rob

surviordude_JT

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2004, 12:39:55 PM »
I didnt like the fact that she told lex that she would be giving her Immunity to him & then stepping back on her word It really pissed me off because they were very close

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2004, 12:43:30 PM »
Well, I think that Lex probably talked her out of giving up her immuinty. Even though, he was kinda of expecting it, I think he talked her out of giving it to him!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2004, 12:54:16 PM »
I think Kathy becomes a power player next week, but I bet she is toast!
;) My thoughts exactly Rob..

I didnt like the fact that she told lex that she would be giving her Immunity to him & then stepping back on her word It really pissed me off because they were very close
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=1675.0
During the Tribal Council, did he think Kathy was going to give him her immunity necklace?

"No," Lex replied. "We discussed that quite a bit, because I knew I was on the block. And she said, 'I will give you the necklace.' I kept insisting, 'No, I don't want the necklace. I don't want to stay in the game that way. You earned it.

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2004, 09:08:19 PM »
You know what if Rob was to make it to the final 2 with Shi Ann, I would vote for Rob.  Look at Jenna M. in Amazon against Matt.  Jenna played the game more than Matt.  Same with Brian and Clay.  Brian played the game and Clay rode his coat tales. No matter how much it hurts to get stabbed in the back, Lex knew, and did Lex miss Survivor Marquesas?  It really amazes me that people, who have played this game before and whom have seen the others play, believe they can trust someone.   It's a competition; otherwise, what fun would it be to be stuck on an island, without plumbing, waterproof, weatherpoof shelter. 

Now, don't think I'm a Rob fan, I just respect that the way to win is to get rid of the tough competition first and when you have the chance.  For me if I was Rob next would be Kathy, then "Rupert (because of my alliance, keep Shi Ann around she'll be happy) Alicia, Tom, Shi Ann, Jenna, Amber.  That's just how I see it.  however if you are any other player you have to make Rob your first target.  Okay that's my 2 cents.  I'll go back and hide now. LOL 8)
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 09:15:35 PM »
Thats quite a pecking order. LOL, and it makes perfect sense! Kathy is in DEEP trouble next week, especially if Rob sees her talking with Rupert and all that was shown in the previews! I think she is toast. I think Rob also knows he cannot be Rupert, and will want to get rid of him!

And you don't have to go hide snickers! LOL

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2004, 12:48:24 AM »
Thank You Snickers, you are the first person that has agreed with me that Rob is playing a good game.  i too am not a big Rob fan but i do think he is playing a good game.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2004, 04:02:41 PM »
:)
Jenna played the game more than Matt.
My two cents for what its worth..I honsestly felt that Matt should have won ..not Jenna  :-\..Brian was the Ultimate Survivor..Rob won't win..Rupert should vote Rob off ASAP..Rupert will outwit/outlast/outplay and will win.. ASS!! :D