Author Topic: jerry  (Read 11066 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
jerry
« on: August 11, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »
ok now when i first saw him i kind of felt bad for him but lately he has become someone i cant stand,  who does he think he is???  If i remember correctly the very first week he had to take off his military garb to break his promise and the military to him is like a reglion so why is he all judemental about dan???   and if he only knew that he was one of the first targets but now he thinks he is  all that.  he is just really annoying me big time. :groan:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: jerry
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »
Yeah, Jerry has turned into a huge hypocrite! He will hopefully see it when he gets out of the house, and I hope someone nails his ass to the floor on him saying what he has said about Dan.

I would say, what Dan did is more respectful than what Jerry did. Basically, Jerry is saying that the military is more important that religion, and I have news for Jerry, it ISN'T!!

Jerry is a giant Douche Bag Dumbass, and he can go pray to the Military, cause I guess he doesn't believe in God!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 07:56:38 PM »
All he does is kiss whoever is HOH's ass or whoever has power, I've never ever seen him include Michelle in and strategy sessions until she became HOH, he thinks hes aligned with her or something, weird i know. And oh he is so jealous of Keesha and Memphis being friends and hes paranoid, if 2 people, say Michelle and April last night in the HOH, without him he automatically thinks that they are talking about him and hes getting screwed and then another thing he does is let people know that they are safe because of him, he takes the credit solely like say Keesha this week, he says that he saved her but yet he did not use POV on her, I have no idea what hes thinking because they all have him nailed and know what hes up to.
He has to walk around and know where everybody is and whos talking to who and then feels a need to report this to who he thinks are his allies, who are mad at him right now because to get even with Dan he told Keesha that he Dan Ollie April had an alliance to make Dan look bad for also having an alliance with Keesha Libra Memphis Renny. Anyway, April and Ollie are pissed that he spilled that info to Keesha , with them saying that he is ruining their game play by him and his big mouth.

rant off ,,,for now

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 08:39:20 PM »
I just call him the old geezer now.  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 09:18:15 PM »
yeah the old geezer in the tidy whitey's  :knuckles:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 05:52:13 AM »
 :eww   just the thought of that is sickening

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 10:34:25 AM »
What about seeing his flaky skin when he's topless? :groan: :groan: :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww
Just here to visit.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »
I was honestly cheering for him.

Im not sure why he does what he does. Maybe all of the anger he has for them making him feel like the old fart has gotten to him. I mean if they talked about me the way they talk about him. And before he became "mean" they would leave the room when he walked in, they would ignore him and stuff. Like they are better than him. That bugs me and maybe now he just doesn't give a crap and knows hes alone.

just something else to think about ...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 12:10:44 PM »
Make sure you all watch the show tonight, I won't give it away but Jerry has fewer friends after his POV ceremony speech plus then we biggest fight ever, you wont want to miss it :D

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 02:53:40 PM »
Now Jerry is all about the Marines,and how he was a Marine,yet he got out 54 years ago at the age of 21.The guy acts like he made a career out of it or something.if he felt that passionately about it you would think he would have put more then 2 or 3 years of his long life into it.

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 03:34:06 PM »
What is wrong with this guy? He irritates the HEELL out of me!  :suicide Early on I liked him, but now he comes off to me as a plain old jerk. He's nasty, he has no respect for women, and uses religion to put others down.  :wise

Someone needs to put a gag over his mouth or something. His voice is horrible and annoying. Do any of you remember Tom Carvel? Well that is who he sounds like.  )-**

Nuala

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »
Yes I agree Jerry is off my list to win this game.  I don't want him to.  he has gotten on my last nerve.  Now I am cheering Renny on!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 07:15:44 PM »
I thought I heard everything until I heard jerry talking about his wifes vagina today, more than i needed to know :eww and fyi, Jerry spilled that beans that he was married at 18 to another woman and that his children do not know, imagine how shocked they will be when they see this? I think someone forgot to remind him to take his meds today.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 09:32:48 PM »
I thought I heard everything until I heard jerry talking about his wifes vagina today, more than i needed to know :eww and fyi, Jerry spilled that beans that he was married at 18 to another woman and that his children do not know, imagine how shocked they will be when they see this? I think someone forgot to remind him to take his meds today.

O. M. G! I didn't know he said that! He's a demented old coot with a big mouth and a small brain.  :ascared I feel bad for his family.

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 09:36:32 PM »
What a moron!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 09:41:20 PM »
It was a 12 day marriage... :ascared
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Pretender

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 12:59:22 AM »
Everyone has pretty much summed everything up.  I was literally going to make a post/start a topic because I just finished watching this Tuesday's episode where Jerry didn't use the PoV.  I am so sick of him.  I have a whole string of expletives that I want to use but I am doing my best to practice control.  He is just the biggest hypocrite, ugh.  I don't know how he thinks what he did was any different. 

Jerry is going to break his word.
Dan is going to break his word.
Jerry removed military clothing.
Dan removed cross.
Jerry breaks word of his own will. And he was in power!!!! HoH and PoV!!!!!!!
Dan breaks word to do our bidding.  (I thank God that Jessie is gone.)
Jerry feels bad, that is that. 
Dan feels bad and Jerry gives him a load of crap calling him Judas. 

Should we be calling Jerry... Benedict Arnold now?  Only minus the cunning and bravery Mr. Arnold did portray when he fought for the Continental Army. 

/rant for now... I am sure more is to come as this grandfather who seems to have developed a case of *i forget my actions right after they happen and ride other people's asses for the same thing I did until I get my way because I can't have a logical rational thought in the game nor help from contradicting myself*

real /rant

BTW, Memphis' expression at the end of PoV ceremony, priceless!  :funny:

Offline trinirod76

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 02:11:33 AM »
 :lala  OMG i just finished watching BB and I can't stand Jerry...he's a total idiot...I hate how hypocritical he is....and April is also...and Michelle needs a chill pill....Please what was she doing Jessie....LMAO Janelle saying Jessie isn't even that cute on Sunday lol....back to Jerry he needs to go...Glad he's not my grandpa...I'd put his a$$ in a home lol

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 06:26:26 AM »
BB made him look good last night too!  If they had showed is whole speech- everyone would have seen him as a hatefull loon!  If you look back at the feeds before the actual ceremony- the stuff he says in his practice speech to Michelle is vile and long winded withwith no other point than to scold Dan on national TV!  BB did some extreme editing, which I have mixed feelings about- I'm happy when Jerry watches it, it will piss him off they didn't air his whole speech.  But I'm bummed about it, because they are softening him up for the regular shows big time!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 06:40:41 AM »
jerry only served in the marines for 2 or 3 years?  omg the way he is constantally going on and on and on about being a marine i thought he was a lifer,  what an idiot.  time to let it go.   as for his speach last night he had the soap box to stand on and well we thinks he is all that and of course he is "right"  :lala because after all his an an ex marine and they NEVER break there words  :pull  Im glad dan didnt take it to hard and if nothing else the rest of the house guest who got to hear the full speach see the true mental crazyness in him.

Do you think that they tried to make him look better then he really is so that america wont dislike him so much?  they maybe want him to win or to keep him in the game longer.

CBS im still waiting for america to be HOH  and we get to nonimate 2 people for eviction LOL  i think that would be great fun  :tup:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 07:17:42 AM »
I really do think that because of his age, CBS wants him to go far, and maybe have good will with the older veiwers they may have gained this season.  It was very clear to me and agrivating, that they really toned him down. 

They should get an Emmy for editing! JK

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 09:16:19 AM »
Get an Emmy for editing or get shot for it!The comment of Dan's they chose didn't help either. 

But I have to agree Pretender,Memphis's expression was priceless and perfect.Its the same expression I get here at home listening to Jerry.

Offline KrisCe

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 03:28:21 PM »
All I have to say is I'm happy I'm not alone in this whole thing.  At the start I liked Jerry;  but now I can't wait to see him go.  He has been rude and crude to so many of the house guests.  But the real thing that put me over the edge was the whole Dan thing, when he did the exact same thing.  Practice what you preach buddy. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 04:48:20 PM »
The other thing that bugs me is that hes billed as the Biggest BB fan but knows squat about the game, he never even heard of Housecalls for one thing, some other things that he does not know are common knowledge to anyone thats at least watched 1 season. Such as he did not know that if you won pov and used it that you were safe , thats just an example of how much he does not know.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 06:02:59 PM »
All I have to say is I'm happy I'm not alone in this whole thing.  At the start I liked Jerry;  but now I can't wait to see him go.  He has been rude and crude to so many of the house guests.  But the real thing that put me over the edge was the whole Dan thing, when he did the exact same thing.  Practice what you preach buddy. 

Lucky for him they didn't let the TV audience get to see the real old geezer. I made excuses for him but he went over the cliff for me last week over Jessie. I can't wait for him to go but you just know he'll be here longer.

Welcome to RFF KrisCe!

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2: