Author Topic: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Sunday 8/10  (Read 89913 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
BB10 Live Feed Updates for Sunday 8/10
« on: August 09, 2008, 10:13:21 PM »
new updates will be posted her approx midnight ET

*Michelle HOH*
*Keesha and Libra on the block*
*Jerry wins POV*
POV prizes
*Memphis has to wear an onion ring necklace for 24 hours*
*April won a designer clothing package*
Food Comp prizes*
*HG's not on slop Sunday and Tuesday?*
*They won a feast and a grill, as well as beer and wine and other foods*

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Sunday 8/10
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 11:03:20 PM »
Memphis now giving his speech

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 11:04:56 PM »

Memphis's speech, even had some nice words towards Jerry

Michelle wiping away tears

Ollie up next

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 11:05:19 PM »
Ollie now speaking

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 11:06:08 PM »
Memphis: Everyone in here is in here for a reason. Its like a puzzle. Whatever the reason they picked us. As much as we miss all our families and the woman I love, it is a you guys keep my mind off what I'm missing outside of life and you make it easy to be here.  If anything, you know Jerry, saying this is the best thing, I say to you, this is just the beginning for everyone in here. Once we get out of here, this is just a little bit of what's about to happen. Shoot for the stars. I toasted on the first night, I'll say the same toast again, the best days of our past be the worst days of our future.

Jerry: Here, here.

Memphis: That means a lot to me and I want eveyrone to live the same. If you shoot for the stars or the sun, you'll be in the stars.

Ollie: I'm not good at this stuff, so there's not one person I could single out besides April. I want to gear this around everyone, and the people who have left the house. Everybody here came in as 13, we didn't have a clue what we were getting ourselves into. I question myself what is going to happen next. GOod or bad we have to roll with the punches. As evidence of what's happened, its not going to get any easier. We have each other and I was talking to Dan earlier today, this game doesn't signify who I am. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 11:06:50 PM »
Ollie...they have their problems in the house, but when they get out he'll be ready to kick it with any of them, they are forever bonded by being in this experience together

Jerry:  We need more wine!

Dan up last

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 11:08:37 PM »
Dan doesn't want to be up there all day but wants to say something to each of them, starts with Michelle, she's a spitfire, Dan getting all choked up, hard for him to continue his speech, if he could pull something from her it'd be her strength

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 11:08:47 PM »
Ollie giving his talk at the table.  Talks about that the game isn't who the people actually are.  

More Wine.

Goes to Dan.  Talks about the first week being tough trying to show who he was.  
to individual.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 11:09:09 PM »
Hi mswood!!   Gosh! Belle--do you want a break??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »
dan is very emotional with his speech, he pauses several times

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 11:11:41 PM »
Ollie: Its official we're family now. We're connected.

Memphis: Okay father take us home.

Dan: Obviously when I came in here, I was trying to figure out where i fit in. I'm fortunate that I've gotten a second chance. I'd like to address everyone individually.  Michelle obviously in my normal life in Dearborn Michigan, I'm not going to meet the spit fire girl from Rhode Island that's made her family proud for standing on the wall.  If I were to  . . . Dan's very emotional.  If I were to pull something from you, it would definitely be your strength.  Miss April I told you from day 1 that you remind me of my sister. Like my sister I wish nothing but the best from you.  You're going to make a great wife and your determination is evident in your life. Miss Libra I pictured you my exact opposite.  Although you haven't spoken your political views, i think we're the exact opposite. I wouldn't choose to be your friend, but I understand and I enjoy being around you. I know you've taken a lot of heat, but we all know what kind of mother you are and we should never question it. YOur compassion in the game in the face of adversity is appreciated. Miss Keesha I came in here with you Miss Uber L.A. I realize that we have the same kind of roots. You have a very beautiful exterior and what's inside is more important and I realize what you stand for is a lot of what I stand for and no matter what happens.  Miss Renny you're my mom away from mom, you've always tried to help me, with Monica, we've had a lot of talks. When I told you I thin you have a big fan club, I think a lot of girls admire you for being a mother and do what you do and you are who you are and you're very confident.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 11:14:32 PM »
Dan about Renny, she's very confident in who she is

Memphis - like Libra someone he wouldn't normally hang out with in RL but has become a good friend in the house, if he ever got in trouble and got into a fight, he knew he would have his back

to Ollie - what you represent is much bigger than this house, more than even you understand

to Jerry - I know we've had problems in the last two days, but every talk we've had has been genuine, he only knew one grandfather growing up, gets choked up again.

Jerry would like to respond - I think you're AP  :lol:  which would explain some things.  He will support his HOH, not going to play games  blahblah 

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2008, 11:15:14 PM »
Jerry responds to Dan.  Saying about how he treated Dan like a grandkid.  But thanks Dan is America's player and that is some qustification for what happened.  But he still feels betrayed.  But will play POV by supporting his HoH.  That he won't betray his word (well except Brian).

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2008, 11:16:30 PM »
Kesha talking about how she understands what happens.  And that if she does go, she wont be angry.  She will be upset that she didn't go further but she wouldn't be mad at the HG.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2008, 11:17:14 PM »
Dan has them all in tears...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »
Dan: Memphis, I'd never hang out with a bartender from L.A.  I know you'd have my back.  Mr. Ollie you remind me of one of my buddies I coach with. I think what you represent is much bigger than this house. You have a lot of things going for you and I don't think you realize it. In this game, as much as its a liability. I know when you come to Ann Arbor I'll be there picking your ass up and I know we'll be boys outside of here.  Colonel we've had an issue in the last 48 hours, all of the talks we've had we're very genuine. I've only had one grandfather and I appreciate all you've done.
Dan gets very emotional.

Jerry: I treated you like a grandson and I think you're america's player. I have reason far beyond what you said.  If you are, then that's some kind of justification, but I also felt totally betrayed. But it is a game and you made your choice.  I do have the power of veto, but I'm sad that you're not up.  But, I will support my HOH.  I have not broken one promise since I've been here except for Brian, which I was forced to do by all of you. I hope someday I understand it, Dan.

Keesha; No matter what, I'm not just saying it.  I know April and I have major issues, I hate it. I feel like her and i were put at each other from the beginning. I'm a little emotional right now, but I'm glad that I'm here. Ollie you were one of the first people I shared with. I want everyone to know if I do leave, its a game, I don't blame any of you because I never expected not to be put on the block you all have your own good qualities. If I do leave, I'm not going to be mad. I promise I won't be mad. Michelle you are one person, I'll say this out loud because I have a buzz, I would vote for in the jury house.  You have the same values I have. We have the same family values. I'm here a lot for my family. Everyone here is genuinely a good person. Sometimes its so hard for me, because I hate the way we all turn on each other.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 11:17:26 PM »
Keesha - is glad she's there, if she leaves it's a game she doesn't blame anyone, she never expected not to be put on the block, everyone has their good qualities about them.   

Was just gonna say sounds like the wine is getting to her
, when Keesha admits she is buzzed...Michelle is someone she would vote for if she's in the jury...she's getting whiny

K: I hate the way this game makes us, there's no one here I hate, I don't like to hate people...everyone starts cheering

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 11:18:55 PM »
Everyone talking at the same time.  

I want to see Belle transcribe that, kidding

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 11:19:13 PM »
basically wine = truth serum

Keesha and Libra say they're not mad at Michelle, their choices are why they're on the block

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 11:19:36 PM »
They have beer.

Now, they're all talking over each other.

keesha: Michelle you need to know that even though you put me on the block, I'm not mad.

Libra; I'm on the block because of the choice I mad.

Jerry: I really said it, Julie keeps saying how do you feel about the people now. I said I love them all, its a game.  We're going to piss people off. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 11:21:11 PM »
one big happy family at the table

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 11:21:58 PM »
Jerry - my everyday life will not change because of this.  But I will hold all of you in my heart until my death  :ascared  I won't always like all of you, but always love you

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 11:22:11 PM »
Jerry talking about how he will be talking them in his heart to the grave (he might not like them) but never hate.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 11:22:30 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2008, 11:25:18 PM »
Youth is fleeting...
RFF's Golden Rule: