Author Topic: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Sunday 8/10  (Read 89923 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Sunday 8/10
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2008, 11:47:10 PM »
Libra: I wanted to say and look you dead in the eye that you hurt me.

Ollie:  This is a game, and I did not mean it. I did it to get under your skin.  10 minutes after it happened, I did tell the diary room. It was nothing personal. I didn't know it hurt you that bad.  You're a strong woman.

Libra: I didn't say any of that stuff.

Ollie:  You might want to talk to April. It was a common decency thing to tell her what was going on.

Libra: we tried to tell her.  Then, me personally, I'm here and I'm here. I got someone telling Keesha that Libra is the target.  That could have been game on her part.  To get me hyped up because I was teeter tottering. All that stuff at the table is making me ill. I'm the fall guy.

Ollie:  KNow what you mean.

Wow, Libra is a good liar.

Libra: I know, I was the swing vote.

Ollie: I thought you organized it. I was angry at you. I couldn't stand being around you. That's what all  we found out differently. YOu didn't deserve the rap you got.

Libra: I'm glad you found out differently. At the end of the day, if it was one vote going down, you know it was going to be mine.  There was no mixed signals about Jessie.

Ollie: the past votes, you've had a strong say. 

Libra: I don't talk to dan or Memphis like that. When it was brought to me, I took it. I'm going to walk out of here with my head held high. I realize I was the fall guy, I was hurt to the core by what you said, and I really do like April.  When I was told all of this stuff, my head started spinning.

Ollie:  From whatever happened, in that situation, one of them knew one of them was going to go down. I bet you that you were going to be the fall guy of the entire project. They probably thought if things break down, we're going to get rid of Libra.  This stuff disgusts me. You have to drink to talk.  That's why I had my hat on. If this was going on this morning. They need liquid courage to say it.

Libra: That's why I said it.

Ollie: I'm not going to say who. 

Libra: I have nothing to lose, I'm on my way out.  No, you didn't say that last night in the bedroom. Because you want to wear designer clothes all of sudden, that's why you say that.

Ollie: that bugs me. 

Libra: I wanted to come to April and tell her, but I knew she'd be hurt. I take full responsibility. THe name calling I received yesterday really hurt me

Ollie: I'm sorry Libra.

Libra: At the same time, I'm just a soldier, I'm just caught in the cross fire. 

Ollie: Who set it all up?

Libra: Keesha came to me.  She already had Renny.

Ollie: Memphis said it was my idea.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 11:47:38 PM »
feeds switch to Keesha and April in spa room, they'll both yelling about something, not sure what

so much for the happy dinner  :funny: :funny:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »
Michelle is getting all teared up.  She misses Jessie.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 11:49:32 PM »
geez no wonder they don'y get alcohol very often!  :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 11:50:16 PM »
Keesha and April in spa room with door closed, talking about Libra

Libra and Ollie still talking in SR

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 11:53:37 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 11:54:32 PM »
April and Keesha in the spa room.

April is yelling about how she has too big of a heart.

keesha: I know Ollie doesn't like you.

April: He was most hurt by you.

Keesha: I put you in my blog, I said that I think that April and I are the most alike.

April: America already sees that.

Keesha: I said that I do believe you and I are the most alike.  I don't want other people deciding.

April: HOw do you think I look? I went to the DR after we pinky swore, my best friend in the house.

Keesha; You sat out there and said, you'd put me up. I didn't do this for me, I didn't do it for Libra. SHe backdoored me with Steven. 

APril: She admitted that to Michelle. Ask Michelle. SHe used you to get Steven out.

Keesha; I don't forget it. 

April: Steven asked you to put her up if you won HOH. 

Keesha: Michelle told me that banner was true.

April: Michelle and Angie were best friends. SO what'd you do to me this week for LIbra?  I haven't gotten mad at one person.

Keesha: I will take my blame where it is to lay. WHen I sat up there in HOH I felt like I was doing it for you and Libra.

April: What about me? I didn't push a button.

Keesha:  I hate when you say that.

April: Libra says that the only reason you one was because of default.  She said the only reason I won was because I was the littlest. Its not because I  hung up there for almost 4 hours.  If I hated you that much,

Keesha; When I came in here to you and Ollie it was genuine. If I get voted out this week, (Crying) I feel so bad about so much in this game. I don't want you, I'm not doing right now. I seriously feel really bad about alot in this game, I hate the way it makes you. I tried to come to you and I felt like I couldn't.

APril: WHy not?

Keesha; Did you feel like you could come to me?

April: Libra told me that my biggest mistake in this house was not getting in that bedroom. 

Keesha: You know how bad I feel. DOn't ****ing thing, I don't forget the ****ing past.

April: She choose the wrong bed.

Keesha: I got along with you from the beginning.

April: I don't care how I won, the point is I won.

Keesha: She hasn't won anything.

April: She says she rang in first, she gave the incorrect answer and that's why you won.

Keesha: I'm trying to say, this is the first conversation we've had.  I said I'm not going to talk to April.

April: Why would you not talk to me?

Keesha: I was told that you hated me.

April: After we pinky swore and you were my best friend.

Keesha; Don't think I didn't do the same thing. I felt like a ****ing idiot.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 11:58:23 PM »
browser froze up for a few minutes

Keesha and April =  :'( :'(  blahblah :blaster :crazy:

Keesha crying, I wrote about you in my blog, that we were the most a like!

April - I pinkie swore with you and went into the DR so excited that my best friend in the house, me and Keesha the blondes are going to the end together

both  Libra's a bitch  blahblah  :meow:

April cracking beers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2008, 11:59:10 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2008, 11:59:33 PM »
I don't know what to listen to! !   Wine . . . :groan:

Libra knocks on the door in the spa. SHe wants to talk to April when her and Keesha are done.

Keesha: I'm very happy for you that you got the designer dresses. 

April: I won by default.

Keesha: I want you to know now.

April: We're not voting you out. Will you ****ing listen to me.

Back to Libra and Ollie. . .

Libra: She never liked her from day one.  Now, she's drunk in there and she's saying bull****.

Libra's smart . . . working Ollie. 

Ollie: they're in there talking.

Libra: I want to talk to April in front of you.  I said that I wanted to talk to her. THere's Keesha in the massage chair and all it is about is one of the five designer dresses.  You better not let her put her mother ****ing toe in an outfit.

Ollie: what do you think is going on in there? BB why don't you give alcohol everynight?

Libra: Keesha is lying, blah, blah, blah.

Ollie: Just call her out, blast her.

Libra: Don't egg me on.

Ollie: I'm not, why wouldn't you get everything off your chest?

Libra: It goes on and on, where do I start. I'm literally ill. I couldn't finish my meal. I realize I'm the fall guy and I got caught in the cross fire and she's putting icing on the cake.  :res:
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2008, 11:59:41 PM »
Libra goes to spa room to tell April she needs to talk to her and then returns to SR to talk to Ollie more, bashing on Keesha

Keesha and April bashing on Libra in spa room

Michelle and Dan talking in bathroom

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2008, 12:00:46 AM »
back to Libra/Ollie

Libra still  blahblah  got sick at the dinner table, couldn't finish eating after *she* started drinking,  (think she means Keesha) I realized I was the fall guy  :crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe: :badhorse:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2008, 12:05:13 AM »
Lots of arm waving going on..
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2008, 12:08:11 AM »
feeds go back to the blondes

Keesha's voice is reaching such a high pitch I'm surprised the camera lens arent breaking

:lala :lala :lala

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2008, 12:08:36 AM »
Keesha is drunk, she and April are talking loud to each other, basically saying he said, she said, who said, blah blah

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2008, 12:10:25 AM »
keesha and April screaming at each other
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2008, 12:11:19 AM »
they're yelling over what other people told them, basically all the crap that has got them to this point, all the lies

:fun :james:

they're splitting a beer now  :jam:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2008, 12:11:48 AM »
Ollie: Dan was the swing vote. Do you know how that happened?

Libra; I have no idea. Keesha did some mumbo jumbo about that. I know I'm the fall guy and I'm okay with it.

Ollie: Why are you okay with it if you didn't do it?  Because she did.

Libra: Play the tapes back.  The reason why I'm going is because I speak my mind and I may not tell the whole truth, but there's a lot of truth I speak.  I'm the stronger person, I look like the bad ass.

Ollie: You being the target, does not go back from this week. It goes back to previous evicition. You somehow conveyed HOH to vote your way. You ain't no stupid girl, you're a strong player. YOu should consider it a complement that people want you out.

Libra: Its a compliment when I'm at the jury house.

Ollie: I'm glad we're having this conversation. I don't want any bad feelings. I don't want to go outside this house having anything negative about people.  I thought you had something against me.

Libra: I just didn't want Jessie.

Ollie: You said bad things about me.

Libra: Wait, during April's HOH, I felt like you were being the one upstairs and trying to reprimand me, and it was like your HOH. I felt like it was okay for you guys to talk to Jessie and then I said that it was time for Ollie to step up and win because he hasn't won anything.

Feeds switch back to April and Keesha in spa.

Keesha: I'm in here to tell you exactly where I'm coming from in the last few weeks.

April: You're the first person to apologize.

Keesha: I do want to apologize. I don't like being this shady ass person. I did what I did. I'm not going to blame it on someone else. I have a mind of my own.

April: Why didn't you like me?

Keesha: I was told that you're taking Ollie to the end.  Jerry told me that you, dan and Ollie and April are in an alliance.

April: Jerry said he didn't say my name.

Keesha; He didn't know.  He said, April doesn't know but Ollie will take her to the end.  Then, I was told after I freaking took Angie out, she wasn't after me. Why would I do take that? Because I meant my ****ing word. I said when she came upstairs, she said she's going to put April and Libra. 

April: You dont' think I'll win against LIbra.

KEesha: the thing is that you two were in my alliance.

April: Why would i be in an alliance with Dan and Jerry, and Dan turned against me? I'm sorry, but if you can't see that, Hello!?

Keesha: I was told that you said, was Keesha in there with Memphis.  YOu said, what is she doing in there with him, don't think I won't put her up.

April: I had the option to use the POV and I could have put you up.  Why would I be a hypocrit when Ollie and I were so close?

Keeesha: I don't know. Don't you make mistakes?

APril: I have, but I've never turned on a word.

KEesha: I thought my ass was going out the door, and you didn't give two ****s about it. I was told, I was ****ing told that you Ollie, Michelle and Jessie had an alliance and I was leaving. That **** was pounded in my head.  Why do you think she's scared out there?

April: Even Michelle knew about us four. It wasn't for Libra running her ass up there.

Keesha: She keeps telling me to not sell her out. SHe says that I should get you. I never ****ing forgot what this bitch did and she sold me out when it came to Steven. She said it was April that sold me out.

April: After that, it was me and you to the end.

Keesha; I thought you were bull****ting me.

April: Okay.

Keesha: I was trying to protect myself. I may be going home.

April: No, you'ure not.

Keesha: You dont' know that.  I have a lot to learn, I try to believe in people. She kept saying what a close friend she was.  She said you and April didn't get along. It was drilled in my head everyday.

April: I thought we got along fine. 

Keesha: Whatever, I'm not going to sit here and lie to you. I avoided the room, I hated the way I reacted to certain things and I was told that you were after me.

April Needs more beer.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2008, 12:14:06 AM »
April: Ollie asked me who I wanted out. I had nothing to do with you.

Keesha: I don't know what to think.

April: You're in an alliance with her right now.

Keesha: I was in an alliance with both of you.

April: Not after last week.

Keesha: I'm up against her and I don't forget what she did to Steven. 

April The only thing I couldn't believe is that you were so far up her ass.  The said that she was the puppet master and you and Renny were puppets. 

Keesha: She told me not to speak to you. SHe's freaking the **** out because I'm talking to you.

April: I love Renny. I respect Renny 100%. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2008, 12:15:06 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2008, 12:15:44 AM »
Keesha and Libra are both selling each other out in separate rooms

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2008, 12:16:27 AM »
Keesha...still talking about Libra of course...if the bitch stays then the bitch stays, but don't believe for a minute that I was ever friends with the bitch

April...I only got one apology and that was from you..you guys couldn't even come to HOH and give me the respect and tell me what you were doing (voting out Jessie)

blahblah blahblah

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2008, 12:18:00 AM »
April: Michelle pulled me up there and said you're up because people like you.

Keesha: Yeah, lucky me. If that bitch stays in here, don't think I for once thought that she was my best friend. I'm smarter than people give me credit for.

April: You're smart. I'm the loser.  You had all the control. I had nothing. I didn't get but one apology.  I didn't even have one person come up to me and talk to me and give the respect.

Keesha: I was told that Michelle, Jessie, Ollie and you were coming after me.

April: You're right,

Keesha; I know I'm not right, but that was what i was told. If I have to leave after her. 

April: You're smarter than that.

keesha: when you're in my shoes.

April: wait, be in my shoes when everyone I trusted was against me.

Keesha: I'm on the block.

April: Did you see Memphis today? He doesn't give a **** about anyone. He's one of the best players in the game. He's smart. Don't you see it?

Keesha: Yeah, I see it. Alright, let's go. I'm sorry. Take it for whatever.

They leave the spa.

Whew!
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2008, 12:20:02 AM »
Memphis and Jerry at the hottub talking!!   :ascared

Jerry: Why do you think I played hard today? I wanted LIbra to get it. Do you know how hard it was? I knew that i was the only one really playing hard, I thought i gotta do something. I told Keesha that she's not going anywhere. 

Memphis: I don't think anyone in this house is going to vote against Libra.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2008, 12:21:18 AM »
RP crashed.   (:;)

I hear April talking on SHO 2 to someone.

April is so upset. She just wanted an apology. She swore she wasn't going to get played.
~ Caitlin Thomas