Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 254997 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1225 on: August 26, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »
I think Renny should vote Michelle out and just tell Ollie that she was too fierce for endurance comps.

She wants to hook up with Ollie, but as Ollie's equal, not a third leg like if Michelle were still there. ???

Renny knows that Ollie isn't fond of Jerry, he just needed him for the numbers.  So if Renny and Keesha play this right, they have their choice of alliances after the double elimination.  Ollie definitely won't be joining Dan, so the girls are set because their vote can help whomever is HOH and swap that for immunity which would take them straight to the final four.  WOW, that's better that I was thinking when I started typing.  The guys positioned themselves into a hate fest.  Other than if Jerry gets one of the HOH's (because he hates Keesha), the girls are set.

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1226 on: August 26, 2008, 06:18:20 PM »
Thunder you're absolutely right and I agree with you completely.  If I'm Renny I'm thinking it's better to ally with Michelle and Ollie, because they are 2 people competing in the HOH against Memphis.  It doesn't really matter whether they win or lose the HOH as long as they choose the right duo to form a 4-person alliance.  With Dan sitting out it makes a lot more sense to go with the numbers in the HOH competition.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1227 on: August 26, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »
Did the lolli mess ever get cleaned up? 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1228 on: August 26, 2008, 06:55:44 PM »
Not as far as I know delta.  There was discussion of it earlier, I think Jerry was saying he was not cleaning anymore (when they house clean for the live show) as he was looking at the kitchen floor.
No MSG!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1229 on: August 26, 2008, 06:59:04 PM »
Thanks.  I wasnt sure if could be seen with all the kitchen shots for supper or not.

And yeah, Did he do more than the dishes? He only did those waiting for everything to blow over.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1230 on: August 26, 2008, 07:13:47 PM »
Mshell comes back and says she doesn't know what they are doing out there but it she hears voices.

omg I died with this one!  do I even need to go there! lol   :lol: :funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1231 on: August 26, 2008, 07:16:51 PM »
Why are they on outdoor LD?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1232 on: August 26, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »
It's an indoor LD Queeny. We don't know why. I was thinking though that sometimes with 6 people we've seen them have dinner for them. (But they usually know about it ahead of time.) And they have had the luxury shopping comp but I don't recall if that was for an actual competition or just an extra comp for them. That was 6 people too.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1233 on: August 26, 2008, 08:22:30 PM »
just for ****s and giggles i wonder if michelle is gonna wear that thingy that april gave her on eviction day!! :funny:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1234 on: August 26, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »
I'm curious to see if Jerry moves up and/or Dan moves down in popularity after tonight's show...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1235 on: August 26, 2008, 08:41:11 PM »
My favorite line from tonight's POV competition is from Dan...

What Michelle has in brawn, she lacks in brains! :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1236 on: August 26, 2008, 08:59:54 PM »
I can't stop laughing.  I'm home alone and I keep asking (out loud)...Can you believe this?   :ascared

Then I answer myself...No Way :yess:

This is the best I've seen yet and I'm talking to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :jam:  BB10 - I love you!!!   :kuss:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1237 on: August 26, 2008, 09:07:49 PM »
I have to admit that I don't pay that much attention to the airing of BB until Thursday night because (thanks to our fantastic updaters) I already know what has gone on before it airs. However, and someone made this comment in here just recently, it is glaringly obvious how much they edit. I just watched it air on TV and couldn't believe how Jerry is being portrayed.

I understand that they can't air the language and the disgustingly obscene bashing that goes on, but without those facts, it really does appear that Jerry is a fairly kind soul who really just wants to be friends with everyone. How untrue we know that to be! If they showed even half of what he has said, no one would believe it of him, because for the most part he comes off as so innocent and nonthreatening!   :groan:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Betheroni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1238 on: August 26, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »
 :hearts:  I love the renegade alliance!!!...perfect match they are...dan for the funnies and memphis for the lookies :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1239 on: August 26, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »
Anyone check the CBS poll?  Looks like HOH will be "How does America perceive the houseguests"...

I love this challenge!  It shows those with inflated egos exactly what we all think.

And I'd love to write BB and tell them how crappy their editing is...

ETA...Hmmm...I'm still trying to get through the poll, which is really running slow - the further I get, it seems like maybe these things that HG's may have said about themselves?  Not sure...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 09:24:32 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1240 on: August 26, 2008, 09:21:36 PM »
:hearts:  I love the renegade alliance!!!...perfect match they are...dan for the funnies and memphis for the lookies :jumpy: :jumpy:

The Renegade Alliance reminds me of Dr. Will & Mike, except they had some brains.

BTW, Can anyone get into CBS.COM.  They said we could make suggestions for the HOH, but I can't get in.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1241 on: August 26, 2008, 09:23:01 PM »

The Renegade Alliance reminds me of Dr. Will & Mike, except they had some brains.

BTW, Can anyone get into CBS.COM.  They said we could make suggestions for the HOH, but I can't get in.

I always thought that Dan reminded me a bit of Dr. Will...That makes Memphis Boogie...but much better looking...

Offline Betheroni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1242 on: August 26, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »
Yes they do compare to Will and boogie, but who had more cahoonahs?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1243 on: August 26, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »
I can't stop laughing.  I'm home alone and I keep asking (out loud)...Can you believe this?   :ascared

Then I answer myself...No Way :yess:

This is the best I've seen yet and I'm talking to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :jam:  BB10 - I love you!!!   :kuss:

Well since I am talking to myself as well, we can pretend to be talking to each other. It's so different edited for TV. Even though you know, it's so much cooler when it's officially on TV. Dan really pulled some beautiful, cool, sleek moves there. He made complete nincompoops out of those three bozos. And what the hell - that was the best edit they could do with that phone call??? Jeez, how lame must it have been live. Dan is the new puppet master here. He may actually deserve to win.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1244 on: August 26, 2008, 09:36:23 PM »
I think Renny should vote Michelle out and just tell Ollie that she was too fierce for endurance comps.

She wants to hook up with Ollie, but as Ollie's equal, not a third leg like if Michelle were still there. ???

Renny knows that Ollie isn't fond of Jerry, he just needed him for the numbers.  So if Renny and Keesha play this right, they have their choice of alliances after the double elimination.  Ollie definitely won't be joining Dan, so the girls are set because their vote can help whomever is HOH and swap that for immunity which would take them straight to the final four.  WOW, that's better that I was thinking when I started typing.  The guys positioned themselves into a hate fest.  Other than if Jerry gets one of the HOH's (because he hates Keesha), the girls are set.

I still think that RK are better off with MEm & Dan.  No one likes them in the house-- so if it were me I'd take them with me to the final 4 because if one of them is still there at the end (D or M)   K or R would get the votes!!--

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1245 on: August 26, 2008, 09:49:35 PM »
I got into the poll but it is taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1246 on: August 26, 2008, 09:52:04 PM »
Some of the questions are very lame, but some are hilarious...

Which BB guest loses spelling bee to a 5 year old...   :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1247 on: August 26, 2008, 09:56:05 PM »
Am I imagining things, or has Ollie been dressing completely differently than he did when April was in the house? He seems to be dressing with a more "bad boy" attitude. How bizarre. These people (O/M/J) are pretty strange and not anybody I would ever want to meet. They are just very odd, both mentally and socially. They seem rather inept on a grand scale. On the flip side the other 4 seem like they would be cool and fun to meet.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1248 on: August 26, 2008, 09:58:46 PM »
Woooowwww...That Michelle is one classy lady!

She's talking about Dan and says "up his ass is what he deserves. Put him in prison and see how he likes that."

Hey - Michelle's ex-fiance ~ you out there???  I think you better be on your knees thanking God that you escaped that one!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1249 on: August 26, 2008, 10:01:13 PM »
IS the HOH comp going to be where the HG's have to guess what America is thinking -- when answering the questions?    I don't like the sound of that-- if its what I'm thinking--- this could be anyone's HOH then if all it is- is guess work on the part of the HG.