Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256005 times)

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1200 on: August 26, 2008, 11:28:25 AM »
As far as the sexual escapades, only the live feeders know about that.  They may have alluded to it on national tv, but they haven't shown (or heard) what we have.  Thank goodness!

I beg to differ, here. My hubby typed "Ollie and April" into YOUTUBE and everything that has been seen and heard on the live feeds is there for the whole world to see and hear. Believe me, people know all about those escapades!  :funny:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline countryduke

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1201 on: August 26, 2008, 11:43:25 AM »
Hello All!

I normally don't post to the boards, just read about what's going on, etc.  Hats off to the folks who post on the live feed updates!  Great job!

:tup:

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1202 on: August 26, 2008, 11:51:01 AM »
Alright, alright you got me.  Only the live feeders AND the You Tubers have seen them actually doing the deed.  It would be an FCC violation to show it on national television during primetime.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1203 on: August 26, 2008, 11:55:30 AM »
lol  actually, my husband got an email with the You Tube link lol

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1204 on: August 26, 2008, 12:00:51 PM »
I don' t get it. This is a game. Who cares if this one went to or teaches at a Catholic School, or that one was in jail. Ollie is a dimbulb and he made a bigger ass of himself exclaiming he had full power. I think Dan made the right decision to choose the replacement.

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1205 on: August 26, 2008, 12:15:35 PM »
I think we're all in agreement that Dan certainly could do whatever he wanted with the POV.  I personally don't like the way he handled it.  I think it will cost him valuable votes should he make it to the final 2. 

Delta, I never get emails like that!  LOL, I'm not sure if that's good thing or a bad thing!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1206 on: August 26, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »
The order of the popularity ratings hasn't really changed at all...Dan is still at the top

Dan
Keesha
Memphis
Renny
Angie
Steven
Brian
Libra
Michelle
Jessie
Jerry
Ollie
April

My guess is they are LOVING THE GAME!  It's boring when everybody plays nice.  If you read these boards, Dan shook up the game & I love it!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1207 on: August 26, 2008, 12:37:02 PM »
One nite during a particularly steamy April/Ollie session she was telling him how famous they were going to be when they got out of the house and all people would have to do was go online and type their first names in and hundreds of hits would pop up. Well, being the lemming I am (just when it comes to BB), I googled April & Ollie, and sure enough there were hundreds of hits including all of their sexcapades, so you don't even have to go to YouTube. Pretty scary when you think our public lives are all on instant replay with cameras everywhere. Makes me want to stay inside and watch BB. :tup:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1208 on: August 26, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »
Delta, I never get emails like that!  LOL, I'm not sure if that's good thing or a bad thing!

Send me your email, we'll forward them  :funny:

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1209 on: August 26, 2008, 12:57:54 PM »
Did you google your name?  Thankfully nothing comes up when I google mine.  Whew!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1210 on: August 26, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »
Did you google your name?  Thankfully nothing comes up when I google mine.  Whew!

Yes, I Google my name about once a month to check if anything new gets posted.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1211 on: August 26, 2008, 02:05:52 PM »
Hello All!

I normally don't post to the boards, just read about what's going on, etc.  Hats off to the folks who post on the live feed updates!  Great job!

:tup:

Hi countrydude! Thanks for your comments. RFF has the best Big Brother live feed updaters on the web!!  :tup:

Welcome to RFF, thanks for joining us!!

:welcome: :welcome2: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1212 on: August 26, 2008, 03:07:28 PM »
Looks like Ollie and Michelle are being much more subtle today.  So far, Dan and Memphis aren't doing themselves and favors isolating themselves from the group.  Keesha already admited that no one could beat Jerry in the final 2.  Looks like the seeds have been planted.  I think the boys are being just a tad too arrogant.  Can't wait to see if Renny calls them out on it!!!  Go Renny!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1213 on: August 26, 2008, 03:16:20 PM »
Looks like Ollie and Michelle are being much more subtle today.  So far, Dan and Memphis aren't doing themselves and favors isolating themselves from the group.  Keesha already admited that no one could beat Jerry in the final 2.  Looks like the seeds have been planted.  I think the boys are being just a tad too arrogant.  Can't wait to see if Renny calls them out on it!!!  Go Renny!

You're right - Dan and Memphis need to get in the mix if they know what's good for them...And as for Renny, well, she's not somebody you want as an enemy...She has a very loong memory, and a pretty stubborn streak...Heaven help ALL of them if she wins HOH...

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1214 on: August 26, 2008, 03:23:06 PM »
LOL, yeah isolating themselves and talking about how good looking Memphis is and how priviledged Dan is.  Wow, not going to help much at all!!!  Weren't the among the group complaining about Libra acting like they're now acting?  Pot meet kettle!  This whole thing could blow up in their faces.  Two more days until eviction, so much can happen.  Don't cross Renny!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1215 on: August 26, 2008, 03:29:57 PM »

You're right - Dan and Memphis need to get in the mix if they know what's good for them...And as for Renny, well, she's not somebody you want as an enemy...She has a very loong memory, and a pretty stubborn streak...Heaven help ALL of them if she wins HOH...

Honestly, I don't think Jerry could win if he was sitting next to himself at the final two.

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1216 on: August 26, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
Honestly, I don't think Jerry could win if he was sitting next to himself at the final two.
[/quote]

I agree with you!  But if but if Renny and Keesha think differently they could change the course of the game.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: August 26, 2008, 03:40:50 PM »
Two more days until eviction, so much can happen.  Don't cross Renny!

Ya know, I was just thinking this...Renny already has so much mistrust in Memphis, and now she's upset with Dan...I think she can possibly strongarm Keesha into changing her mind.  ESPECIALLY since Jerry and Keesha are butting heads, and Jerry seems so certain that he is staying.

NEVER EVER feel safe in this game...It ALWAYS bites you in the arse.  Just ask Ollie!

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1218 on: August 26, 2008, 03:57:33 PM »
Two more days until eviction, so much can happen.  Don't cross Renny!

Ya know, I was just thinking this...Renny already has so much mistrust in Memphis, and now she's upset with Dan...I think she can possibly strongarm Keesha into changing her mind.  ESPECIALLY since Jerry and Keesha are butting heads, and Jerry seems so certain that he is staying.

NEVER EVER feel safe in this game...It ALWAYS bites you in the arse.  Just ask Ollie!

I agree!  Renny's a loose cannon, but she always plays from her gut and she doesn't seem to happy about what's going on with Memphis and Dan.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1219 on: August 26, 2008, 04:02:43 PM »
Jerry is really pretty gross. April as much as said so on Housecalls. I don't think Keesha will let Renny keep Michelle. She will be able to convince her that Michelle is too physically strong a competitor, and they could never win an endurance comp with her in it. If Keesha is smart she will position herself, Renny and skeezo Jerry into the final 3, then she and Renny can give him the heave-ho and Keesha will go home with 50K. I think she is smart enough to know this, but will the cards flip in her favor with Thursday's  double eviction? That is such a big unknown factor that we can't even run scenarios because anything we come up with is too far fetched and dependent on 17 other moves taking place. I think that's more frustrating than anything - we can't play under these conditions! :pull

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #1220 on: August 26, 2008, 04:05:08 PM »
I think it would be great for Renny to turn the game, I have been thinking all along... Renny likes Michelle and not fond of Jerry.  Renny could make a deal with Ollie or Michelle to keep her safe.  And if one of them gets HOH then one of the guys is going bye bye.  Would definitely be interesting.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1221 on: August 26, 2008, 04:05:46 PM »
I think that's more frustrating than anything - we can't play under these conditions! :pull

:funny: Don't these houseguests know the stress they're putting us under!!!  Selfish, if you ask me...

Hey!  I just noticed that I moved from a FULL member to a SENIOR member!!!   :hearts:  I need to get a life...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1222 on: August 26, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »
I think that's more frustrating than anything - we can't play under these conditions! :pull

:funny: Don't these houseguests know the stress they're putting us under!!!  Selfish, if you ask me...

Hey!  I just noticed that I moved from a FULL member to a SENIOR member!!!   :hearts:  I need to get a life...

So if I am still a Jr. member does that mean I have half a life?  :yess: I think if Renny flips the house (again) a riot will break out! She will want to get rid of Memphis next. As much as I do not like Michelle, I dislike saggy baggy gagme ass even more. Hmmm this could be getting really interesting.  :ascared

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1223 on: August 26, 2008, 04:16:41 PM »
I wish I knew what person in Michelles life made her think she was the greatest gift ever, I'd like to do an Oliie on them!   :groan: :pull

(editing this to say greatest gift in the game!)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:34:56 PM by deltabwa »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1224 on: August 26, 2008, 04:21:48 PM »
 :saywhat:Scholarly quote of the day from Michelle: "I ain't goin' out like no asshole" :groan: