Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256421 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1125 on: August 25, 2008, 06:12:47 PM »
For those of you in the Detroit area -- just saw that the famed Lions football is on Thursday evening instead of BB!!!  BB is on at 2 in the morning I think..   We'll need the help to see it on BB10 feed--- thanks!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1126 on: August 25, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »
For those of you in the Detroit area -- just saw that the famed Lions football is on Thursday evening instead of BB!!!  BB is on at 2 in the morning I think..   We'll need the help to see it on BB10 feed--- thanks!!

OH.....COME.....ON!!!!! (:;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1127 on: August 25, 2008, 06:28:26 PM »

Peach will post a link so you can watch it on the web.   :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1128 on: August 25, 2008, 06:29:58 PM »

No worries! I'll be posting the live streaming video of the show in the SHOW DISCUSSION thread at 8PM sharp...so you can watch with ease! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1129 on: August 25, 2008, 06:30:53 PM »

Sigh - what a relief...You guys are our saviors...

I really need a life.  :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1130 on: August 25, 2008, 06:31:28 PM »

Better yet...I post the show itself now so y'all can watch it right here with us! :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1131 on: August 25, 2008, 06:36:14 PM »
Now that is a good idea Peach

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1132 on: August 25, 2008, 06:57:57 PM »
Ollie in the BY with Michelle and says "This game is STUPID!!"     :WTF

Ummmmm Ahem...Ollie???  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1133 on: August 25, 2008, 07:02:15 PM »
Thanks for covering us come Thursday night!!   I mean the Lions suck -- who cares about pre season --  BB is serious stuff --- they should not be messing with us!!! lol

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1134 on: August 25, 2008, 07:05:50 PM »
WOW    I have been trying to catch up reading Everything.  What a time for my Computer to get a Virus    :pull     It is all better now    :jumpy:     Thank you to Everyone    :hearts:     for all your hard updating and discussions.   

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1135 on: August 25, 2008, 07:15:25 PM »
Why the heck have there been 10 minutes of "fish" on the feeds?  I'm getting nervous!!!

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1136 on: August 25, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »
because maybe ollie is going to get thrown out??? Maybe they made a ruling. As I remember other guest were kicked out for less but probably not.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1137 on: August 25, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »
BB could be giving Ollie a talking to, or maybe he is getting the boot.  :boot: Because of all of the damage he did earlier.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1138 on: August 25, 2008, 07:19:01 PM »
That's what I was thinking...But I wonder if they're talking to all the HG's about the whole "production" nonsense about Monica...maybe giving them a warning not to keep bringing it up...Hmmm..

I'll choose door number one - give Ollie the boot!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1139 on: August 25, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »
10 minutes of fishies----ohhhh maybe my wish came true and Ollie finally lost it - and BB yanked him off the show.  Now we don't have to have the double eliminator this week!!!!

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1140 on: August 25, 2008, 07:21:23 PM »
then it really would be a two for one- two birds with one stone!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1141 on: August 25, 2008, 07:23:22 PM »
who knows what is happening we can't see the house, just the HOH and Dan sleeping, this sure is strange  about 5 minutes of this now.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1142 on: August 25, 2008, 07:24:21 PM »
Ollie just realized that Dan would have put Michelle up if Ollie and Michelle used the VETO to get Jerry down  :groan:

He is just realizing how bad he got played, calling Dan the mastermind (sarcastically like they called Libra) :funny:

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1143 on: August 25, 2008, 07:26:44 PM »
Yes, ollie is the smart one, smirk. lol, :res:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1144 on: August 25, 2008, 07:27:28 PM »
Renny still makes me nervous.  Dan has to have a sense of what is up with her -- he needs to watch out for her-  that's if he makes it through Thursday!!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1145 on: August 25, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »
You know, anyone can post anything they like to challenge Dan and his Catholicism/faith, but none of the 4 in his alliance have stooped anywhere near as low as Michelle, Jerry and Ollie in terms of the foul-mouthed and degrading way they have spoken about others.

Say what you want about Dan, but no one should ever compare what he is doing/has done to anything that MOJ have done. No contest on who is the most despicable there! And no one can use what Dan has done as an excuse for THEIR inexcusable behavior, especially not themselves. They can try and explain away their shocking behavior all they want. I am absolutely appalled at the way they talk and behave. That has NOTHING to do with game play and EVERYTHING to do with their character, which is sorely lacking on every level!

I am totally disgusted with all 3 of them.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1146 on: August 25, 2008, 07:31:15 PM »
You know, anyone can post anything they like to challenge Dan and his Catholicism/faith, but none of the 4 in his alliance have stooped anywhere near as low as Michelle, Jerry and Ollie in terms of the foul-mouthed and degrading way they have spoken about others.

Say what you want about Dan, but no one should ever compare what he is doing/has done to anything that MOJ have done. No contest on who is the most despicable there! And no one can use what Dan has done as an excuse for THEIR inexcusable behavior, especially not themselves. They can try and explain away their shocking behavior all they want. I am absolutely appalled at the way they talk and behave. That has NOTHING to do with game play and EVERYTHING to do with their character, which is sorely lacking on every level!

I am totally disgusted with all 3 of them.

I agree!!   I mean come on--- ITS A GAME!!!!  Makes you wonder what they are really like when serious stuff takes place in their lives. 

EvilDuck

« Reply #1147 on: August 25, 2008, 07:34:12 PM »
Gee, Ollie's HOH doesn't seem to be going very well!  :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1148 on: August 25, 2008, 07:40:02 PM »
Gee, Ollie's HOH doesn't seem to be going very well!  :funny:

Let's check the scores.........    :nopoints   .........  It's official, worst HOH goes to Ollie :lolmao:

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1149 on: August 25, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »
Seriously is it really taking Ollie this long to truly understand he was played :neener: Anyone who truly thinks someone would try 3 years to get on this show to throw away the game to him is crazy