Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255042 times)

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1025 on: August 25, 2008, 02:01:03 PM »
I don't think anyone will send him there. I think it'll just make him look horrible.

Unless Ollie wins on double eviction Keesha/Renny/Memphis will be trying to get rid of him, and after they get rid of Ollie(+ Jerry?) it's all competition anyways.

EDIT: Yeah Dan's trying to pit sides against each other, hence the "The other side knows nothing about this" - Ollie will probably just end up calling Dan out on it and Dan will be all "Totally not true. :rollseyes:"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 02:13:18 PM by Prickzy »
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1026 on: August 25, 2008, 02:16:15 PM »
His actions today remind me of the head tribal leader telling a willing (or unwilling) peon to jump into the volcano to appease the fire gods.  :lol:

(And make a good show of it will you?)

:funny:

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1027 on: August 25, 2008, 02:18:25 PM »
 :jumpy:
BB just called lockdown outside
This is nerve racking!!!  :pull
What I don't understand is that if Renny and Keesha were so against saying who they would put up during Dan's speech, why didn't they just tell him no. Or just refuse to answer when he asks.
Feeds just went to TRIVIA!! 12:15 BBT
When it comes back......HELL will be breaking loose in the BB house... :knuckles:

I really feel bad for Ollie, I can't help it.  :hides  I blame Ape!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1028 on: August 25, 2008, 02:20:07 PM »
I feel bad for Ollie, too. I mean he WAS all "OMFG HES A IHDUT LOL MICHELLE F2" but he is going to have all his hopes and dreams crushed in one moment without doing anything really big to deserve it. :(
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1029 on: August 25, 2008, 02:21:57 PM »
The thing is, if Dan just laid low, he wouldn't look anywhere near as bad as he is now...reassuring people, making waves, etc...

This is soo bad...

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1030 on: August 25, 2008, 02:23:20 PM »
I feel bad for Ollie, too. I mean he WAS all "OMFG HES A IHDUT LOL MICHELLE F2" but he is going to have all his hopes and dreams crushed in one moment without doing anything really big to deserve it. :(

Thanks Prickzy, I'm glad I'm not alone on that! LOL.
Ollie should've hung on to that vine!!!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1031 on: August 25, 2008, 02:26:05 PM »
Eh, Ollie could have hung on if he supposedly wasn't near ready to leave the vine.  He could have stayed to completely 100% ensure that he got his way.  He didn't and he's blindly throwing his trust to a guy that betrayed them all before. 

I've got no sympathy at all for Ollie.  He's been thinking with little Ollie the entire game, the sad thing is that little Ollie may have more brains.

I'm excited for Dan, I think he's playing this really well.  He's setting up so each side will fight each other and take some of the pressure off of him.  He's making Renny and Keesha invested in him. 

Plus, I'm all about creating drama.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1032 on: August 25, 2008, 02:27:34 PM »
Seems like the answers he is hoping for are

Ollie will say Renny
Michelle will say Keesha
Renny will say Michelle
Keesha will say Michelle

Humm...really doesn't seem to hurt Renny with Ollie personally though.... IDK i'm still trying to wrap my brain around this hair -brained sceme!  I'm gonna start calling him Lucy!  And Memphis can be Ricky!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1033 on: August 25, 2008, 02:30:19 PM »

Humm...really doesn't seem to hurt Renny with Ollie personally though.... IDK i'm still trying to wrap my brain around this hair -brained sceme!  I'm gonna start calling him Lucy!  And Memphis can be Ricky!

And we'll combine two shows and Jerry can be Archie Bunker... :lol:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1034 on: August 25, 2008, 02:30:37 PM »
I dont think this is a good situation for Dan, if this plan does not backfire he should be crowned best player in BB history! As far as Ollie ,he had already made his bed long before this plan was ever hatched now he will get to lay in it! BB has to hand it to Dan this much drama and anticipation over a pov ceremony LOL it is crazy. Pins and needles as we await the return of the hgs and all hell breaking loose it is just like a live eviction night  :lol: I love it drama in the house it has been too quiet in there anyway it is about time someone shook it up a bit and hurray for it being Dan ...he can not be called a floater anymore  :jam:
delightful just delightful

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1035 on: August 25, 2008, 02:33:28 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this is happening. I'm all about the drama. That's why I watch BB in the first place.  :lol: And about Ollie thinking with little Ollie, you read my mind Belle!  ;)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1036 on: August 25, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »

And we'll combine two shows and Jerry can be Archie Bunker... :lol:

Or Fred- Ethels hubby!

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1037 on: August 25, 2008, 02:35:34 PM »
Ya know, I gotta say...

If I didn't read the feeds and see how ruthless and nasty Michelle, Ollie and Jerry were, I'd almost believe them if I were in Dan's position!

UGH!  What is going through Dan's mind!!!

Why all of a sudden did Ollie get to be the complete bad guy when this whole stupid "co-hoh" and POV power was Dan's idea.  He is the biggest liar.  I can't see how his school can be proud of him :groan:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1038 on: August 25, 2008, 02:38:12 PM »
(Hi, stalker but 1st time poster  :waves:)

I keep thinking about the wacky comments between Ollie and Michelle about Dan being a plant..  Some of his moves in the last 2 days sure make me wonder if those ideas aren't so wacky after all.  He's now wanting good tv??  Seems kinda odd to me anyway, for someone to seriously think that way, unless of course BB is telling him to do that.   :duno:  Just seems a bit off to me. 

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1039 on: August 25, 2008, 02:39:34 PM »
I don't feel bad for Ollie either.He wasted the first half up the game up April's butt and all week he's been talking like Mr. Tough Guy.Can't stand a Mr.Tough Guy.
I'm all for some drama because I have totally lost interest these past couple weeks.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1040 on: August 25, 2008, 02:42:47 PM »
And please, Ollie's diary sessions on last night's show were OVER THE TOP!  C'mon. 

Welcome deltabwa !

Why wouldn't BB share such a plan with its viewers? 

There's a "some" production that goes on with the show, but what would be the point of having a Dan plant, if no one knew about it? 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1041 on: August 25, 2008, 02:43:26 PM »
Remember how boring this season was the first few weeks?   :funny:

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1042 on: August 25, 2008, 02:45:17 PM »
I'm with you gramoh!  Last year we had to put up with the God squad and this year we get Dan who openly defies his religion without any regard for the morals/values of his pupils at a Catholic school!  It's frustrating for us "normal" Christians to deal with it  

Do you remember what he said on the first episode?  Dan said something to the effect that he hoped he didn't have to lie too much, but either way he'd take care of it with confession.  Great lesson.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1043 on: August 25, 2008, 02:45:49 PM »

I was thinking that too-they have captured my attention!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1044 on: August 25, 2008, 02:48:15 PM »
Thanks Belle

And yeah, true, I guess I prefer to think of him as a plant than an idiot lol  Cuz boy this doesn't seem like it could end very well! lol

Tho I would love to see how it played out if Ollie called him on it.  Even if it's a lie, would the houseguest believe that?  It really DOES make for good tv tho  :meow:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1045 on: August 25, 2008, 02:48:58 PM »

I was thinking that too-they have captured my attention!

Doesn't that always seem to happen somehow, even with the season that shall not be mentioned we all sat by hoping that something would happen restore our love of BB, little did we know that it would just be a huge disapointment for us.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1046 on: August 25, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »
I'm with you gramoh!  Last year we had to put up with the God squad and this year we get Dan who openly defies his religion without any regard for the morals/values of his pupils at a Catholic school!  It's frustrating for us "normal" Christians to deal with it  

Do you remember what he said on the first episode?  Dan said something to the effect that he hoped he didn't have to lie too much, but either way he'd take care of it with confession.  Great lesson.

Do you think Ollie's played more of  "christian" game? 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1047 on: August 25, 2008, 02:50:41 PM »
I don't think the way he's scheming his way through the game is really a reflection on his faith - I do think it makes him look like he's playing too hard, though...

Now if he were cursing and degrading people like some of the other HG's are, then I'd think St. Mary's would have a reason to be disappointed.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1048 on: August 25, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
 :welcome:
Deltabwa!!
 :ty4posting

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1049 on: August 25, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »
Hi Cherylm  :waves:

I don't think he has disgraced his religion- I think of BB as a game that lying is a part of.  It isn't like he lied to his family about anything in real life.

No different to me than playing liers poker.  

That is whats hard when you watch Survivor and BB, you see relationships that can seem genuine and to some degree are but, the game is the reason they are all there.  

I wouldn't judge anyone of the players for lying.

As far as Ollie goes, he missed the memo!  He didnt' start playing till April was put up/left.  Good for him, he found a great relationship- but he missed the boat on the game.