Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255033 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1000 on: August 25, 2008, 10:30:06 AM »
Better yet Artzy, it might just be easiest to remove her mouth from the vodoo doll, that way there can't even be a mumble out of her.  I like the idea of attaching the skateboard to make her roll out the door easier.  Also I konw others from the RI/Mass area that do pronounce their R's she is just was too full of herself and I think that Ollie's cockiness has spread to her......just wait until tomorrow.

sass i love the idea of totally removing her mouth but i fear that we will hear even more of her "talkin out of her ass" than ever before!! :funny:

That is true, but maybe you can stitch that closed too and then she will just implode. :funny:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1001 on: August 25, 2008, 10:32:44 AM »
I can't wait for the POV ceremony and the aftermath!!!   :popcorn:

(Unless Dan doesn't put Michelle up, then you will hear ME instead of HER!)  :funny:

There is always the possibility that he would put up Ollie instead, though I doubt it will happen. 

You should rephrase it TL and unless Dan puts up Michelle or Ollie we will all hear you scream.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1002 on: August 25, 2008, 10:38:53 AM »

(Unless Dan doesn't put Michelle up, then you will hear ME instead of HER!)  :funny:

There is always the possibility that he would put up Ollie instead, though I doubt it will happen. 

You should rephrase it TL and unless Dan puts up Michelle or Ollie we will all hear you scream.

Yes!! From coast to coast, from sea to shining sea, a primal scream from Austin TX!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1003 on: August 25, 2008, 10:54:47 AM »

Yes!! From coast to coast, from sea to shining sea, a primal scream from Austin TX!

They will have double volume coming from Texas because I will scream so loud instead of hearing "Houston, we have a problem" it will be "Corpus Christi, is there a problem?" - from outer space!

I have faith in Dan.  He will nominate Michelle or Ollie - hopefully Michelle!

Isn't is horrible to get so wrapped up in a stupid TV show that you can't even concentrate on work?  Seriously - I can't concentrate!

I think we all need therapy!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1004 on: August 25, 2008, 10:58:25 AM »

Isn't is horrible to get so wrapped up in a stupid TV show that you can't even concentrate on work?  Seriously - I can't concentrate!

Funny - my hubby just told me this about an hour ago... :funny:

And seriously - does RFF give mental health benefits to all you updaters?  Because after listening to last nights diatribe, you all should qualify!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1005 on: August 25, 2008, 11:07:43 AM »

Funny - my hubby just told me this about an hour ago... :funny:

And seriously - does RFF give mental health benefits to all you updaters?  Because after listening to last nights diatribe, you all should qualify!!

OK here's how bad it is at my house-my mother-in-law is up for a week this week, but said she wants to visit 2 weeks Aug. next year.  My eyes went wide and my hubby had to laugh cause of BB in Aug.!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1006 on: August 25, 2008, 11:10:00 AM »

Yeah... I think we may need to have a little talk with Rob about our health care benefits around here... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :colors :colors :colors

And Queeny... only if we can turn your MIL into an Updater??  :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1007 on: August 25, 2008, 11:13:39 AM »

Yeah... I think we may need to have a little talk with Rob about our health care benefits around here... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

She doesn't even watch TV!  :groan:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1008 on: August 25, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »
Was the wakeup song, country sounding? 
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1009 on: August 25, 2008, 11:45:52 AM »
ahahahahhahahha @ Renny coming out of the toilet with her sunglasses on  :funny:  Her, Memphis and Keesha were up LATE LATE gigglely and going on about Jerry
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1010 on: August 25, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »
Memphis looks like he is going into war with his MOWHAWK  :funny:   :fun
No MSG!

Offline dansballpythons

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1011 on: August 25, 2008, 12:28:05 PM »
have they had the POV ceremony yet?

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1012 on: August 25, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »
have they had the POV ceremony yet?

Nope, noon BBT

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1013 on: August 25, 2008, 12:38:14 PM »
Was the wakeup song, country sounding? 

no I'd almost say 80s soft punk

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1014 on: August 25, 2008, 12:43:33 PM »

She doesn't even watch TV!  :groan:

I guess there is no hope of explaining what BB is to her then so she could possible understand why you love updating these crazy people so much.  I find it hlarious though that your husband immediately thought about BB in August too, you have him trained well Queeny.  :lol:

Oh and mental health benefits, I thought that is what this forum was, for our rants to be let out here.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1015 on: August 25, 2008, 01:04:27 PM »
Why is Dan insisting to do this? Stop it. Stop it now.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1016 on: August 25, 2008, 01:07:48 PM »
Why is Dan insisting to do this? Stop it. Stop it now.

Because he wants the blame target to be on the others and off of him.  If he had both Renny and Keesha saying Mshell then it will look like he is doing what the majority of the house wants by putting her up and then he won't be at fault also for going back on his deal with Ollie.  Renny is too smart for Dan and knows that this would put a target on her, which is something that obviously she doesn't want.  Dan just wants to pass under the radar and personally I will be shocked if he gets away with asking everyone at the POV ceremony who they want up, I don't think that BB wants extra talking if they don't need it at the POV ceremony.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1017 on: August 25, 2008, 01:14:47 PM »
Is he trying to put a bigger rift between Ollie/Renny and Oliie/Keesha? That would only benefit him later, I guess.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1018 on: August 25, 2008, 01:19:25 PM »
I think Dan has made a huge mistake today. He's PO'd Keesha and Renny, Renny in particular sees what Dan was trying to do, make Keesha the target in case she gets to the end. Everyone will be hating on her and not on Dan, the poor innocent little guy who only wants to make a good show.

I don't think Memphis is buying all this either. Ultimately no one is going to trust Dan, they had suspicions before because of the AP thing, and wearing the rain coat. (Which btw, he was wearing it during the eviction, they could have wondered then and put on more clothes. They already knew it had something to do with ropes.)

This is almost as bad as April asking people if they wanted to go home or go to sequester. 'I'm playing the game to win and I really want you to go along with me while I pull the strings and make a big show today.....'

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1019 on: August 25, 2008, 01:22:17 PM »
I agree with TL. He had Keesha and Renny willing to keep him over Memphis and Memphis willing to keep him in the end, he should've just went with the plan and kept that solidarity. Now he's just giving them a reason to put him down a nudge.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1020 on: August 25, 2008, 01:24:34 PM »
Why didn't they question Ollie then about wearing the workout clothes for this endurance comp and not the earthquake one, I am just saying, because if it was me I would automatically bring in workout gloves to wear for any sor tof endurance comp, you usually need to have the grip for your hands and that would help, even with the box comp from last season.

Dan is totally isolating himself right now and he will see after the first eviction or maybe even today, what it will mean for him furhter down the line, I dont' even think anyone would be more inclinded now to keep him for the F2 at this point.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1021 on: August 25, 2008, 01:29:09 PM »
I don't know, with everything Dan has done and said so far...I am leaning towards Dan pulling off another coup.  :duno:

And as far as the rain jacket/wind breaker, we always travel with them.  :tup:
No MSG!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1022 on: August 25, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »
I kind of feel bad about Dan betraying Ollie as he's talking to him, Ollie is actually really trustworthy of him right now.

PS Why does Dan think Ollie won't just go "Well, why would you tell me to do that?" to Renny after this all happens. If they talk they'll figure out that Dan just wants them to go after each other.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1023 on: August 25, 2008, 01:57:03 PM »
Oh what a tangled web we weave....

Dan just bought himself a first class ticket to the jury house with all his nonsense...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1024 on: August 25, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »
His actions today remind me of the head tribal leader telling a willing (or unwilling) peon to jump into the volcano to appease the fire gods.  :lol:

(And make a good show of it will you?)