Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255892 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #975 on: August 24, 2008, 10:45:16 PM »
Better yet Artzy, it might just be easiest to remove her mouth from the vodoo doll, that way there can't even be a mumble out of her.  I like the idea of attaching the skateboard to make her roll out the door easier.  Also I konw others from the RI/Mass area that do pronounce their R's she is just was too full of herself and I think that Ollie's cockiness has spread to her......just wait until tomorrow.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #976 on: August 24, 2008, 10:57:57 PM »
omg michelle ollie and jerry are the most clueless delusional stupid people ever cast on BB, i mean i look at them and they even look stupid, its so obvious that they are saying **** to make them feel better about themselves because they are so insecure , they are such dumb ****s i can barely take much more   .  

They are stupid, clueless, delusional, stupid and classless. I can barely stand to listen to them. I'd like a triple eviction like tomorrow, send them all to the sequester house where they can trash talk all they want and we won't have to hear it.

(I could say I remember poodle skirts because my mom made me one,  but.... I refuse to go there. It was a Halloween costume, that's it...   :angel:

NOOOOOOOOO on the triple eviction  :lol: :lol: :lol:  

I want them to have alcohol   :hosed  tomorrow night and LET THE GAMES BEGIN  :meow:  :jam:  :knuckles:  :meow:
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #977 on: August 24, 2008, 11:01:35 PM »
They need to put Michelle up and out first, because the HOH is going to be questions about things in the house and she is the only one who has really been doing any Jedi training. Ollie will not pass that one, and Jerry's brain has turned as saggy and baggy as his ass from all the fried slop. That would be a beautiful thing to see - Ollie and Michelle out there talking to Julie together - Ha Ha! The next two weeks are going to fly by until  there are two.
By the way - I just nailed the voodoo doll's mouth shut, and I am sewing on black wings so she can fly away. I would pay to see in the Jury house when Michelle and Ollie both show up together.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #978 on: August 24, 2008, 11:11:33 PM »
Better yet Artzy, it might just be easiest to remove her mouth from the vodoo doll, that way there can't even be a mumble out of her.  I like the idea of attaching the skateboard to make her roll out the door easier.  Also I konw others from the RI/Mass area that do pronounce their R's she is just was too full of herself and I think that Ollie's cockiness has spread to her......just wait until tomorrow.

sass i love the idea of totally removing her mouth but i fear that we will hear even more of her "talkin out of her ass" than ever before!! :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #979 on: August 24, 2008, 11:22:10 PM »
There's so much extra room in Jerry's Saggy Baggys  they can all talk out of his ass! Listening to him makes me wish I was the type of person who could use that MFer word in a relaxed free flowing manner. :ascared

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #980 on: August 24, 2008, 11:28:47 PM »
Ya know, I gotta say...

If I didn't read the feeds and see how ruthless and nasty Michelle, Ollie and Jerry were, I'd almost believe them if I were in Dan's position!

UGH!  What is going through Dan's mind!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #981 on: August 24, 2008, 11:32:30 PM »
There's so much extra room in Jerry's Saggy Baggys  they can all talk out of his ass! Listening to him makes me wish I was the type of person who could use that MFer word in a relaxed free flowing manner. :ascared

hi Atrzy13!! :waves:  I can pinch hit for you on that cursing situation!!! lol i've got one saved specially for him!! i may use it on POV ceremony or  on his way  out the door w/ the double eviction!! :funny:

Oh hell i will just type it out now and i know i will get simon cowel boo's but here goes!!

jerry is a complete NUT SACK!!!! (:;)

(sorry to all of you that are going to have nightmares from me mentioning that phrase!)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #982 on: August 24, 2008, 11:41:43 PM »

hi Atrzy13!! :waves:  I can pinch hit for you on that cursing situation!!! lol i've got one saved specially for him!! i may use it on POV ceremony or  on his way  out the door w/ the double eviction!! :funny:

Oh hell i will just type it out now and i know i will get simon cowel boo's but here goes!!

jerry is a complete NUT SACK!!!! (:;)

(sorry to all of you that are going to have nightmares from me mentioning that phrase!)
Oh Sure! You just had to do it - didn't you? Now I will have nightmares again of that crazy doll that looks like Natalie - I think it's name is evelyn, and then there will be Chuckie sneaking up  right behind her! (insert a smilie of me shivering here. It will have on a beret, an artist's smock, holding a palette in one hand and a brush in the other, and doing a shimmy - not that I'm trying to get one that looks like that - much) :-[

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #983 on: August 25, 2008, 01:33:17 AM »
Ok, been watching Michelle  :crazy:  this evening after the alcohol kicked in  :margarita:  :ascared  she is off the hook with her mouth and bad mouthing the other girls with the FOULEST   :dick  of language--it's almost unbearable to watch and listen   :lala   :COLE:

She has a drinking problem....YA THINK??  :funny:  :funny:  :ascared  

After tomorrow's POV ceremony    :meow:   :tantrum     :argue:   :meow:  BB might be calling in an ambulance  :funny:  :funny:  AND there won't be ANY alcohol involved! 

ADDENDUM:  M/K/R are worried that alcohol will be given to the HGs tomorrow night  :funny: :ascared :funny: :ascared

BB better have a medic on hand tomorrow during/after the POV ceremony  :funny: :funny:  :o
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 02:40:30 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #984 on: August 25, 2008, 08:33:07 AM »
Ollie keeps saying if dan doesnt keep his word michelle will have to hold him back he might hit somebody  :lol: whatever Ollie you and april always talked about gonna call this one out and that one out....never happened :snicker: Ollie is a wus and he will be trying to cut deals left and right when michelle goes up. The fireworks we are gonna see is gonna be michelle going off the deep end  :jam: It is gonna be wild to watch her unravel and Keesha is going to be unleashed on jerry. Armageddon in the BB house ...this is what we paid to see and I bet we get our moneys worth! :jumpy:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #985 on: August 25, 2008, 08:41:10 AM »
I can't wait for the POV ceremony and the aftermath!!!   :popcorn:

(Unless Dan doesn't put Michelle up, then you will hear ME instead of HER!)  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #986 on: August 25, 2008, 08:49:10 AM »
Morning everyone  :waves:

:hearts: 

I can't remember what time they do the POV?  There has not been an interesting one- and I'm here every Monday! :funny:

If anyone remembers- can you let me know in BB time zone?  :duno:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #987 on: August 25, 2008, 08:53:58 AM »
Okay, just went back to last Monday- it was noon BB time! 

Oh boy!  2 hours or so to what someone called (sorry read it somewhere) BB armageden!  :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: August 25, 2008, 09:00:49 AM »
Okay, just went back to last Monday- it was noon BB time! 

Oh boy!  2 hours or so to what someone called (sorry read it somewhere) BB armageden!  :funny:

Wait - that's 5 hours right?  Ugh - either way, this won't be good...

I've had a nervous stomach all morning - I thought it was because my little guy starts 1st grade tomorrow, but it very well may be "sympathy" nerves for Dan!!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #989 on: August 25, 2008, 09:02:21 AM »
Oh shoot- I got so exciting did the time adjustment wrong!  :groan:

yup 5 hours! 

3 EST!  UGH!   :'(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #990 on: August 25, 2008, 09:08:09 AM »
 :funny: I just did the same thing, looked back to last week and it was 3 ET, 2 PM mine. (Somehow that seems better for me than for you guys!) LOL

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #991 on: August 25, 2008, 09:26:23 AM »
:funny: I just did the same thing, looked back to last week and it was 3 ET, 2 PM mine. (Somehow that seems better for me than for you guys!) LOL

Good Morning!
TL it's 2:00 my time too, but last night I was so excited that I told puddin
oh, that's 10:00 my time!! LOL! I took away two hours instead of adding two hours! DUH!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #992 on: August 25, 2008, 09:36:33 AM »
Can someone clear this up for me.  I can't remember -- in a double eviction, is a POV played?   How's it work again?

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #993 on: August 25, 2008, 09:43:11 AM »
I can't wait to update my weekly stats after the POV meeting to make it official....

Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, to be continued...

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #994 on: August 25, 2008, 09:46:30 AM »
Can someone clear this up for me.  I can't remember -- in a double eviction, is a POV played?   How's it work again?

Yes there will be a veto comp and veto meeting during the live show

Eviction
HOH comp
Nominations
Veto Comp
Veto Meeting
Eviction

all that in one hour and then sometime in the evening after the live show will be another HOH comp.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #995 on: August 25, 2008, 09:54:19 AM »
Okay so If Michelle goes and Ollie or Jerry get HOH, who do you think will go up Dan and Memphis?

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #996 on: August 25, 2008, 10:02:14 AM »
Can someone clear this up for me.  I can't remember -- in a double eviction, is a POV played?   How's it work again?
If I remember right they've done it two ways in past seasons. One is they'll do the vote, someone leaves then they'll do HOH comp, the next morning that HOH will do noms and POV with another eviction on the sunday night show. Another way they've done it is all in one hour, with a quicky HOH, noms, a quicky POV then the 2nd eviction. Sounds like they're gonna do it the second way this season, but I'm just guessing.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on this. LOL!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 10:10:11 AM by MommyLove3 »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #997 on: August 25, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »
I can't wait to update my weekly stats after the POV meeting to make it official....

Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, to be continued...

Ummm...Actually, I think it will be something along the lines of:

Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Dan in a full body cast, to be continued...

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #998 on: August 25, 2008, 10:19:02 AM »
Wow I can not wait to find out what happens at the veto meeting.  Please Dan do the Job we need ya to do... I love Ollies threats to Michelle-  Hold ME Back :helpme :helpme   This guy thinks he is so tough. 
Is it me or is O/M/J just so mean spirited.  Now Libra was not the best person on the show but to talk about her babies.  I think BB is holding out of giving Michelle her pills because this girl has a major personality disorder or is she just a drunk.  Hey .. I even saw Ollie has gotten out of bed a few times more this week.  Wow the energy the man is exerting is amazing ( be care O you may strain yourself :iok

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #999 on: August 25, 2008, 10:26:40 AM »

Ummm...Actually, I think it will be something along the lines of:

Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Dan in a full body cast, to be continued...

TOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This will keep me smiling all day long!!!