Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255952 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #951 on: August 24, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »
Thanks for sharing that with us, Puddin  :yess:  I have to say, I was a little worried about Dan when he made that deal, but I should have known better!! Like someone on here said (and I am sorry I can't remember who it was to give them credit) that Dan is a football coach and he is always thinking of the next play.

As for the "other" three- I just read through the most recent live feeds and I was totally disgusted with what they were saying. I feel bad for all of our wonderful updaters that had to listen to it!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #952 on: August 24, 2008, 07:14:09 PM »
Thanks for sharing that with us, Puddin  :yess:  I have to say, I was a little worried As for the "other" three- I just read through the most recent live feeds and I was totally disgusted with what they were saying. I feel bad for all of our wonderful updaters that had to listen to it!!

Sometimes it's very unnerving to be a fly on the wall, isn't it?

There were times in my life when I've been angry at people when I felt they've done me wrong...I've been jealous of people at times...but I can honestly say that I've never stooped to the level that some of these people are falling to.

Seriously - is this what money does to people?  Yeesh!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #953 on: August 24, 2008, 07:18:11 PM »
j/o/m are soo full of **** even if thier eyes are blue they are loaded to the top with ****!! i couldn't stand hearing all the rude comments coming form them and i truely hope that these  others sue each and everyone of them for suc defamation!! it was horrible just horrible!! hearing that come out of thier mouths. i almost want to post it here but  having posted on the live feed sections is enough!!  i relaly hope that america sees the idiotic actions of jerry he's soooo  full of himself he thinks he actually in power again and he does this EVER SINGLE TIME!! america did the right thing by voting for him to get the phone call because we have a heart and felt sorry or should i say SUCKERED by his wifes illness. i think that  renny should have had that call no matter what she makes sure that all of them are  feed  that's what MOMS do and she treats all those youngins like they are hers!! and this flippin geezer gets that phone call and does what bash them all!! (:;)

Michelle and ollie are no way near off the hook  in my eyes but jerry should be more appreciative of the fact america chose him and what do we get for it??  keesha this , renny that, dan  this memphis,   i 'll threaten them they'll see **** EM!!

just soo wrong in sooo many ways!!! i truely hope he does get egged and tomatoes thrown at him when he gets out!!! :pull
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 07:21:16 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #954 on: August 24, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »
My big question is...........when there are four feeds WHY OH WHY do they have all four on the same person/people.........it drives me nuts.

Also why does Renny have such a hard on about Memphis.  She is always putting him down or throwing him under the bus........yesterday even Keesha stuck up for him to her when she started again.  I'm disliking Renny as much now as I liked her in the beginning.  She was sooooooo damn jealous that Jerry got the phone call from the America's vote.  She thought she was the most popular and even admitted later to K/M/D that her tactics were not working........I guess all her crazy antics and clothing.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #955 on: August 24, 2008, 07:21:38 PM »
When Jerry was relaying his phone call, his daughter supposedly said "Don't worry about the money - just come home to us"...she's probably embarassed by his actions...God knows I would be...

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #956 on: August 24, 2008, 07:40:52 PM »
Boy I hope they do try to scare Dan and that he puts Ollie up and wacks him out of the ball park its a home run right to April.   :wohoo: I can only hope.  Yes very disgraceful.  We are watching the show right now and they show Jerry so nice and not talking as bad as he is on these feeds.  Best scenario is on eof them out and then another one right after.  Oh what a night it would be..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #957 on: August 24, 2008, 08:17:51 PM »
Know this! My dream scenario is double eviction, Mshell and Ollie leave on Thursday, and Jerry right behind em. Let them all suffer in the sequester house together!

:meow: :word: :blaster )-** :secret :bags :taze :crown :crybabe: :hides :CnJ: :nut: :wise
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #958 on: August 24, 2008, 08:24:40 PM »
TL!! i don't want ollie gone i want him to be miserable there in the house and not be able to squirt his **** into that barbie bitch (:;) leave him there for one more week to get blue balls and jerry and michelle can duke it out with libra when they pull up in the mini van after being medically examined  !! no limo for those 2 cookoos!! :crazy:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #959 on: August 24, 2008, 08:56:21 PM »
TL!! i don't want ollie gone i want him to be miserable there in the house and not be able to squirt his **** into that barbie bitch (:;) leave him there for one more week to get blue balls and jerry and michelle can duke it out with libra when they pull up in the mini van after being medically examined  !! no limo for those 2 cookoos!! :crazy:

LOL! Well if he stays another week that's ok too.. because we won't have to update him with Mshell gone. He'll be so far behind the cushions that we won't be able to find him with Mshells magnifying glass.  :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #960 on: August 24, 2008, 08:57:49 PM »
omg michelle ollie and jerry are the most clueless delusional stupid people ever cast on BB, i mean i look at them and they even look stupid, its so obvious that they are saying **** to make them feel better about themselves because they are so insecure , they are such dumb ****s i can barely take much more   .  

They are stupid, clueless, delusional, stupid and classless. I can barely stand to listen to them. I'd like a triple eviction like tomorrow, send them all to the sequester house where they can trash talk all they want and we won't have to hear it.

(I could say I remember poodle skirts because my mom made me one,  but.... I refuse to go there. It was a Halloween costume, that's it...   :angel:
OK then I won't tell you that I still have my saddle shoes with the pom poms still attached!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #961 on: August 24, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »
OK then I won't tell you that I still have my saddle shoes with the pom poms still attached!

Umm.... deciding on whether I know anything about saddle shoes and pom poms...  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:54:10 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #962 on: August 24, 2008, 09:53:35 PM »
Texas Lady you just crack me up! Admit nothing, ever. Screw 'em all if they can't take a joke. LOL. Speaking of screwing - do those three nitwits have a clue how stupid they sound and look on national TV? Jerry's daughter was probably trying to give him a clue that he is making a total laughing stock out of himself. What a dummy he is - does he really think his daughter would want him to go through all that and then just give up because they miss his saggy ass? She just wants to yank him right the heck off that TV to save what ever is left of her family's dignity. Remember - there are five races of people in the world - REDYELLOWBLACKBROWN WHITE(there's no white so I improvised)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #963 on: August 24, 2008, 10:04:40 PM »
LOL Artzy...

O/J/M: Talk about humiliating your family all across the fruited plane.

Right now they all look like the 3 stooges, except the 3 stooges were merely acting and were comics making money. You cannot make this stuff up! The 3 actually think they have it won! They are beside themselves with their brilliant moves and plays.  :funny:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #964 on: August 24, 2008, 10:06:47 PM »
The funny thing is in the meanwhile Jerry is all "I'd never give the money to Dan for being so stupid!" when that's not the case at all. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #965 on: August 24, 2008, 10:25:55 PM »
Here's another Michelle malaprop - The part of RI she lives in - if there was a hurricane the only way she would know is if she saw it on the TV. She is in the northern/inland part of the state on the Massachusetts border. We don't really get bad damage here anyway - we have a gigantic hurricane barrier. Michelle is just stuck on stupid. I have to go and stick pins in my Michelle VooDoo doll. I can't take any chances. There is no chance on me stopping my BB fanaticism, so I have to get that dope off the show by hook or by crook (or by voodoo). Send me some good mojo people.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #966 on: August 24, 2008, 10:32:27 PM »
Michelle is just stuck on stupid. I have to go and stick pins in my Michelle VooDoo doll. I can't take any chances. There is no chance on me stopping my BB fanaticism, so I have to get that dope off the show by hook or by crook (or by voodoo). Send me some good mojo people.

LOL, Artzy!!! She certainly seems to be!!! Do you think that is yet another ploy to get people to feel sorry for her? (Nevermind- that's just a given!) Sending you lots of good mojo from Idaho..... whatever it takes to get her out the door!!!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #967 on: August 24, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »
LMAO @ Dan eggin' Jerry on for info up in the HOH room....this is hysterical  :funny: :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #968 on: August 24, 2008, 10:33:36 PM »
Prickzy, they all say that but in the end they have to vote... he'd vote Dan over Memphis.  :snicker:

Artzy, would you do us all a favor and sew Mshells' voodoo doll's mouth shut?  :angel:

CT: Is it working???  :wohoo:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #969 on: August 24, 2008, 10:35:30 PM »
Artzy, would you do us all a favor and sew Mshells' voodoo doll's mouth shut?  :angel:

Now THAT'S a plan!!! Good idea, TL!!  :funny:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #970 on: August 24, 2008, 10:39:38 PM »
Did Jerry REALLY just say he didn't want to get negative anymore?? AND that he was honest? If I were him I would duck because that lightning strike is aiming right at him!!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #971 on: August 24, 2008, 10:41:18 PM »

Now THAT'S a plan!!! Good idea, TL!!  :funny:

That is perfect, especially so we won't have to listen to her baby voice any more.  :funny:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #972 on: August 24, 2008, 10:42:25 PM »
BTW it sounds to me like all Ollie is doing now is acting how April used to and he is just telling everything to Dan that April would tell him and I wonder if he actually has an opinion of his own.  He must still be under that Barbie Bitch's control.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #973 on: August 24, 2008, 10:42:52 PM »
I sewed the Yap Gap and I put duct tape over it just to be safe. I am going to find a big safety pin for triple safety. I think I will make a little skate board and hot glue it to her feet to make it easier for her to roll on out the door. She is an embarrassment to Rhode Island. By the way - I'm sure you all are dying to know this - I actually pronounce my R's, and all of the endings of my words, and I don't think I have ever once said that MFer word. That girl needs to gargle with Ajax. :pirate7 These little smiley guys crack me up. Can we special order them? I want a voodoo doll one that jumps every time they get another pin stuck in.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #974 on: August 24, 2008, 10:44:45 PM »
BTW it sounds to me like all Ollie is doing now is acting how April used to and he is just telling everything to Dan that April would tell him and I wonder if he actually has an opinion of his own.  He must still be under that Barbie Bitch's control.

I think before she left she coached him so much that he doesn't have a mind of his own!! It's so odd to see him actually saying anything! I keep having to remind myself that he has been in the game since the start- but since he is just now starting to actually (try) to play it's almost like they let a new player in!!