Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256021 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #925 on: August 24, 2008, 11:24:34 AM »
Wow, all the updaters retired for the night and I checked other forums to see if I could get a scoop on the phone call thingy and guess what, all updaters on other forums retired as well...

We had to leave we were near insane, for the love of God if all goes well only 4 more nights of michelles insane chatter  :pull! And why would you think Dan received a phonecall at 12:30 am BB time? they will make it a big to do when all are awake and besides that I'd put money on Jerry winning the call, whats sadder than having a sickly wife who you have not talked to in nearly 2 months? I for sure predict jerry to win it.

and thanks chinese takeout  :jam:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #926 on: August 24, 2008, 11:38:31 AM »
Nah I'm pretty sure Dan won it, they kept the house guests in there for a long period of time so any of them could have got it, and they called everyone in one after the other. That's probably why Michelle came out crying. They usually do voting on one show and show the results on the next, so it had to be then unless they squeezed it in with the competition that goes on soon, and I don't see the possibility of that happening being very high.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #927 on: August 24, 2008, 11:40:41 AM »
They didn't do the phone call last night. 

I'm pretty sure they'd want to be able to show the other houseguests reactions to the call and we didn't get that.

I'm guessing maybe that's why they're up so early today.

I'm thinking Dan won't have won, but Renny. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #928 on: August 24, 2008, 12:13:56 PM »
Artsy, How about I move it to Photochops? LOL

Here's a link. http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15710.125.html

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 12:20:20 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: August 24, 2008, 12:28:27 PM »

See - That's why you are the B I G  C H E E S E in these here parts Texas Lady. Thank you kindly for saving my butt. I had visions of a lynching party coming after me.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #930 on: August 24, 2008, 01:00:06 PM »
One word I have to say about the phone call....

RIGGED!

No way in hell America voted for Jerry to get the phone call....BB decided themselves on who gets it. This is f..king bull****!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #931 on: August 24, 2008, 01:08:45 PM »

RIGGED!

No way in hell America voted for Jerry to get the phone call....BB decided themselves on who gets it. This is f..king bull****!

:ascared   You are kidding?!?!??!?!  I would like to think that Americans are NOT that heartless.   I voted for Jerry to get the phone call.   :dance:
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #932 on: August 24, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »
We had to leave we were near insane, for the love of God if all goes well only 4 more nights of michelles insane chatter  :pull! And why would you think Dan received a phonecall at 12:30 am BB time? they will make it a big to do when all are awake and besides that I'd put money on Jerry winning the call, whats sadder than having a sickly wife who you have not talked to in nearly 2 months? I for sure predict jerry to win it.

and thanks chinese takeout  :jam:
puddin knows all  :angel:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #933 on: August 24, 2008, 01:17:16 PM »
LOL, Puddin!

Oh well, I'm glad the phone call thingy is out of the way. Back to the game!  :snicker:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #934 on: August 24, 2008, 01:25:43 PM »
ARRRGHHHHHH!!   :pull  Those college types sitting there should just tell Michelle to go to the Financial Aid Office at the CC Michelle is talking about.  Michelle is not the brightest crayola in the box!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 01:30:21 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #935 on: August 24, 2008, 01:53:08 PM »
 :snicker:OK here's why Michelle aggravates me - She told Keesha that it was very difficult in RI to get grants for college. Well, for anyone who has heard of the PELL Grant, which is the name for the federal college grant, it is named after it's founder, retired US Senator Claiborne Pell, from  freaking Rhode Island!  :pull I mean really, one would have to live under a very large rock in lil ol' RI to not know about dear old Senator Pell and his free college grants. The state community college is less that 1K for tuition and the state college is about $1500. This is one of the easiest states in the US to go to college because it's filled with nit wits like Michelle and we are trying to get our overall SAT scores up over the 3rd grade level. She just has to GO! :boot:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:04:16 PM by Artzy13 »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: August 24, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »
After Dan congratulating Jerry, in Jerry's room, on his phone call and their conversation that followed, it is EVIDENT that Ollie's ship is sinking.    :hammer  Panic look on the Colonel's face after Dan said "I want to talk to you prior to the POV."    :camping:

Loose lips, sink ships   :diver:   :happy:
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #937 on: August 24, 2008, 03:16:55 PM »

See - That's why you are the B I G  C H E E S E in these here parts Texas Lady. Thank you kindly for saving my butt. I had visions of a lynching party coming after me.

Nah... LOL.. The only thing anyone has to fear is fear itself...

and this. :vader: 

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #938 on: August 24, 2008, 03:19:09 PM »
Is the POV meeting today or tomorrow?

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #939 on: August 24, 2008, 03:27:46 PM »
Is the POV meeting today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow at noon BB time.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #940 on: August 24, 2008, 03:50:06 PM »

RIGGED!

Queeny, Rob and I are playing the Airplay BB Live TV challenge and unless people get or read the feeds they don't know what is happening in the house. It's almost shocking to see what they think because of the editing. We have a totally different view of the HGs than they do. (Except they pretty much all disliked April and Libra.)  :lol:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15855.0.html

I'm glad the old coot got the phone call. His wife has a terrible disease and they've been married a long time. I think if Dan or anyone else had gotten it, everyone would be out to get that person big time next week.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #941 on: August 24, 2008, 05:01:04 PM »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #942 on: August 24, 2008, 05:19:07 PM »
OK - I have another ridiculous question to ask - Why does everybody call it the 70's room when everything in it is from the late 60's?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #943 on: August 24, 2008, 05:33:17 PM »
OK - I have another ridiculous question to ask - Why does everybody call it the 70's room when everything in it is from the late 60's?

Easier to type? LOL it's the depressing room for me but that's too much to type. It was the cat room but that ended when Libra was evicted.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #944 on: August 24, 2008, 05:58:05 PM »
Jerry your an idiot!!! :groan:
Jerry benedict arnold dan ....bad dan

Jerry I couldnt call him that cause benedict arnold betrayed his country

Jerry he is worried the school wont hire him back

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 06:00:09 PM by TexasLady »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #945 on: August 24, 2008, 06:00:05 PM »
I use to call it the hippie room, lol but when i was 12-13 my room looked just like that (giving away my age here heehee) so went with the 70's room as in 1972

omg michelle ollie and jerry are the most clueless delusional stupid people ever cast on BB, i mean i look at them and they even look stupid, its so obvious that they are saying **** to make them feel better about themselves because they are so insecure , they are such dumb ****s i can barely take much more  :lala .

another thing irritating me is renny with her "he ain't taken us to the end" spiel ...........well guess what renny!! that is right! no one takes you to the end, you have to get their yourself! Something tells me that if Renny goes to jury she will be the most bitter, she thinks she deserves for someone to take her to the end? why?

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #946 on: August 24, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
Funniest quote of the day goes to none other than Jerry:

"i have  not lied in this game i  have kept my word to everyone but Brain. i tell the truth it might be negative about someone but i tell the truth"

Really? How about when you told Jessie that you guaranteed he was safe? How about how you told Keesha that you had her back, on more than one occasion? (that back you are constantly stabbing at every turn now) And how about when you said that Keesha is the one person you would take to the end if you had a choice.

Boy, how quickly they forget!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: August 24, 2008, 06:14:32 PM »
Jerry's excuse is that he's to old to remember past 5 minutes. That room looks like my entire high school life, and I have flashbacks every time I see it!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #948 on: August 24, 2008, 06:19:33 PM »
omg michelle ollie and jerry are the most clueless delusional stupid people ever cast on BB, i mean i look at them and they even look stupid, its so obvious that they are saying **** to make them feel better about themselves because they are so insecure , they are such dumb ****s i can barely take much more   .  

They are stupid, clueless, delusional, stupid and classless. I can barely stand to listen to them. I'd like a triple eviction like tomorrow, send them all to the sequester house where they can trash talk all they want and we won't have to hear it.

(I could say I remember poodle skirts because my mom made me one,  but.... I refuse to go there. It was a Halloween costume, that's it...   :angel:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #949 on: August 24, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »
I just got done reading the live feed posts.  OMG!!!  this is what happens when you are locked up inside with clueless, brainless people.   The OJM banter back and forth was totally unreal.  I don't think BB could hire script writers to come up with the crap that has been coming out of their mouths the last hour or so.!!!