Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255088 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #900 on: August 23, 2008, 10:55:47 PM »
OK - Evelyn is giving me the creeps. I don't mean to insult anyone, but I know there's at least one Chuckie nightmare waiting on my pillow for me tonight.  :helpme

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #901 on: August 23, 2008, 10:58:04 PM »
OK - Evelyn is giving me the creeps. I don't mean to insult anyone, but I know there's at least one Chuckie nightmare waiting on my pillow for me tonight.  :helpme

ahahhahahha yeah!!!   Real Doll comes to mind here  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 11:39:48 PM by TexasLady »
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #902 on: August 23, 2008, 11:03:57 PM »

Holy really creepy doll batman! Yikes! I actually saw a BBC special about those dolls and their owners. It was one of those shows that was so way out there bizarre that you couldn't stop watching no matter how creeped out you were.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 11:41:24 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #903 on: August 23, 2008, 11:07:31 PM »
O.K., I'm caught up.  Jerry and Memphis are up, the plan is to take Memphis down and put up Michelle -- although both Dan and Memphis are afraid of her.

Now Memphis has the POV and Ollie is telling Dan that he has to talk Memphis out of using it on himself??

Lolly Ollie go back to bed.

Is Ollie saying that Dan made him a deal not to put up him or Michelle and that Dan would also let him pick the replacement if the POV was used?

For starters, from what I saw, Ollie kept saying "No, I just want to win.  You don't understand.  I haven't won anything.  I can sit up here all night," and the matter was settled.  When he got to the point where his bluff was called -- that he couldn't sit up there all night and Dan was hanging in there, Ollie said "O.K. you got it. Done," and fell off the swing.  That doesn't really count for making a deal, as he kept turning down a whole variety of deals that Dan had offered him.  The one that I remembered him offering was "You can pick one [nominee]."  Which one did he think he was agreeing to as he fell off the swing?

Didn't Ollie pick Memphis as a nominee?  He is such a little bitch.

It's justifiable to back door Michelle -- Dan <I>didn't</I> put her up and was forced to put Memphis up.  Memphis won the POV.  End of deal: Dan can shake off that lollie parasite and do as he likes.  Of course team Dan doesn't know about the double eviction, so he isn't as assured as we out here are.

Backdooring Michelle after an agreement not to put her up could be a replay of the whole Gnatterly-Matt-James vendetta.  I think Dan has the backbone to do it.

While Ollie Lollie is telling Dan that "America will see him for what he is," he's forgetting that viewers have had ample time to see Dan for what he is (and Dan knows this) and has had ample time to see Ollie Lollling around in bed for some weeks -- and I don't know that Dan sees that.

Well, time to flip on Showtime.

--Alison :blaster

Im sorry, but Dan was an idiot to put Memphis up!

He could have beat Ollie in that HOH comp.

Renny will vote out Memphis against Jerry in a hot minute.

Please let Memphis win this POV.

Why is it these people keep snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #904 on: August 23, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »
CreepY?? Pearls before swine.

She doesn't need to be exposed to this. :'(

Holy really creepy doll batman! Yikes! I actually saw a BBC special about those dolls and their owners. It was one of those shows that was so way out there bizarre that you couldn't stop watching no matter how creeped out you were.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 11:46:31 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #905 on: August 23, 2008, 11:09:24 PM »
Please don't tell me that Jerry is crying in those saggy underwear because I will just have to quit right now.  :eww

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #906 on: August 24, 2008, 01:58:55 AM »
I think Dan got the phonecall if Renny hasn't.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #907 on: August 24, 2008, 02:10:41 AM »
Yeah, I think Dan got the phone call. He will be the last one to be called in to the DR. If you notice the order of people being called to the DR, they are starting with the lowest votes to the top....Jerry, then Ollie, then Renny and then Michelle and now Keesha is in there. That leaves Memphis and Dan.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #908 on: August 24, 2008, 02:18:42 AM »
keesha out of Dr, now memphis got called in

BINGO

Dan got the phone call, I just know it!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #909 on: August 24, 2008, 02:19:59 AM »
Yep. Dan got it. He's gonna sweep America's choice, if there's a prize at the finale he'll get that, too.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #910 on: August 24, 2008, 02:20:21 AM »
America loves Dan! So do I!  :yess:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #911 on: August 24, 2008, 02:21:38 AM »
Ollie's :O face does, too!

Yeah I've liked Dan since the beginning. Buddy's a champ.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #912 on: August 24, 2008, 02:24:28 AM »
Memphis out of DR, Dan got called in, he's last.....

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #913 on: August 24, 2008, 03:16:15 AM »
Wow, all the updaters retired for the night and I checked other forums to see if I could get a scoop on the phone call thingy and guess what, all updaters on other forums retired as well...

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #914 on: August 24, 2008, 05:26:10 AM »
Poor, delusional Ollie.....

"if i knew that i would not have made the deal if you can add something to the deal then i can add to the deal" :WTF

Go ahead and add all you like to the deal, Ollie. Dan still does not have to follow the agreement. Now that April is not around to talk over Ollie all the time he can show his inner idiocy. Unfortunately for us, we have to witness it.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #915 on: August 24, 2008, 08:46:19 AM »
Wow, all the updaters retired for the night and I checked other forums to see if I could get a scoop on the phone call thingy and guess what, all updaters on other forums retired as well...

I'm sorry Will, we should see the phone call tonight on the show. The updaters were beat from being up all night for the endurance and aftermath. BUT! Chinese Takeout got a great scoop for us. It's in the live update thread.  :wohoo:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,16859.msg335397.html#msg335397

:hearts: Thanks Chinese Takeout!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #916 on: August 24, 2008, 09:11:30 AM »
So, any chance that Dan will use the lie that Michelle told (Ollie didn't speak to her about anything) to his advantage? He could always use that as an excuse to put her up - she was supposedly safe, yet she wasn't honest with him about it so he has to question her motives. He could say that it sounds mighty fishy to him that she felt she had to lie about Ollie telling her. She lied, the deal is off.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #917 on: August 24, 2008, 10:38:37 AM »
All those creepy dolls yesterday gave me an equally creepy idea. I saved Michelle's photo from my local newspaper and I am going to stick it on a New Orleans voodoo doll I have to help Dan make up his mind when he has to replace Memphis on Monday, and to assist the HG voters to give her the boot on Thursday. I will try to channel some of Renny's mojo.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #918 on: August 24, 2008, 10:45:37 AM »
So, any chance that Dan will use the lie that Michelle told (Ollie didn't speak to her about anything) to his advantage? He could always use that as an excuse to put her up - she was supposedly safe, yet she wasn't honest with him about it so he has to question her motives. He could say that it sounds mighty fishy to him that she felt she had to lie about Ollie telling her. She lied, the deal is off.

I think that Dan is going to weave a very creative rationale for whatever he does on Monday. He is going to send Ollie, Michelle and Jerry over the moon. Remember the Jerry, "screw you people" tirade? I think that's going to be mild. The interesting part will be in seeing how long it will take Jerry to figure out that Dan's move is going to save his saggy ass for another week, and then leap over to the other side? That is going to be the best and funniest result of the: Dan Dooms the Deal Deed. If they get alcohol on Monday nite the BBAD show will be great! I think that by the time Ollie gets to the jury house in a week or so, (depending on the double eviction) April is going to be so pissed at his stupidity that she will greet him with a one-two punch. This week should be very good for the feeds and BBAD.

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #919 on: August 24, 2008, 10:52:52 AM »
I don't think Jerry will do anything on the hope that he'll be voted to stay. Plus like, a day after they're going to force him to put up Ollie if he wins or he is next. :lol:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #920 on: August 24, 2008, 10:58:07 AM »
Actually, I think Jerry may be smart enough to immediately realize that if Dan puts up Michelle, it is because he wants her gone. Why else would he do so? Even if he put up Keesha or Renny in Memphis's place, they would have the votes (with the tie break from Dan) to keep either one and Jerry would be gone. Putting Michelle up in the first place literally seals her fate because there would be no other reason to do so but for wanting her GONE. Jerry would be smart to keep his "Judas" and "screw you people" comments to himself.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #921 on: August 24, 2008, 11:01:15 AM »
Forgot to mention, also, that Jerry might be a little "miffed" at Ollie for protecting Michelle instead of him. He could easily change allegiance to the other group for that very reason. Apparently, Ollie's powers of protection leave much to be desired.  :neener:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #922 on: August 24, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »
Actually, I think Jerry may be smart enough to immediately realize that if Dan puts up Michelle, it is because he wants her gone. Why else would he do so? Even if he put up Keesha or Renny in Memphis's place, they would have the votes (with the tie break from Dan) to keep either one and Jerry would be gone. Putting Michelle up in the first place literally seals her fate because there would be no other reason to do so but for wanting her GONE. Jerry would be smart to keep his "Judas" and "screw you people" comments to himself.

I don't have the faith in Jerry's thought processes that you do.   :lol:  I think he's just looking for another reason to explode on Dan, and Ollie and Michelle aren't helping matters by telling him he needs to go out with a bang...

I think Dan needs to ask the DR if he can trade some of that $20,000 he got for being America's Player in for a body guard...He's going to need it if Michelle gets ahold of him.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #923 on: August 24, 2008, 11:03:21 AM »
I just hope Dan starts putting 2 and 2 together and starts to wonder if Michelle just lied to him what else is she lying about with the "deal"  and what has Ollie told her.  I can't believe that Dan would be naive enough to think Ollie didn't say anything. This game is all about lying!!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #924 on: August 24, 2008, 11:10:07 AM »
To be fair, I don't think Dan even cares if Ollie's talked. He's going to break his word if Ollie said anything or not and whatever comes between it won't really factor the outcome.