Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255107 times)

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #825 on: August 23, 2008, 04:59:02 PM »
Ollies sitting out?

Ahahahaha yes. 4-2.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #826 on: August 23, 2008, 04:59:27 PM »
You know what I am hoping for, say the veto is won in our favor and Dan goes through with his backdoor plan and puts up Michelle at the veto meeting, then after that Ollie gets so mad and ATTACKS Dan and gets kicked out of the house. That would be so perfect because I HATE OLLIE WITH A PASSION! And then the eviction still goes through on Thursday and that bitch is GONE!

Just read this and LMAO!!!   That would be the best -- finally some real BB action!!

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #827 on: August 23, 2008, 05:02:31 PM »
Ollies sitting out?

Ahahahaha yes. 4-2.

yep, Ollie is hosting...Jerry got houseguests choice and picked Michelle. Ollie was a little peeved at that.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #828 on: August 23, 2008, 05:04:47 PM »
I am firmly convinced that Dan will go back on his deal with Ollie in some way. He has to.

I can't wait until Ollie flips out and calls Dan a liar (we KNOW that will happen). It will be hypocritical of him to do so, at the very least, since he has done nothing but lie since April left (and quite a bit before that as well). And Michelle will be sitting on that high horse right along with him. That's ok - as long as she is up there, she might as well ride right off the show!

And Jerry will be playing the Judas card again, you can be sure of that. What comedy!

Ollie and Michelle will look like total idiots once all of the HGs get to watch the show. They are already idiots to the majority of the viewing public. It's too bad the HGs can't see what we see now, but at least they will get to see it at some point.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
No MSG!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #830 on: August 23, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »
I am firmly convinced that Dan will go back on his deal with Ollie in some way. He has to.

I can't wait until Ollie flips out and calls Dan a liar (we KNOW that will happen). It will be hypocritical of him to do so, at the very least, since he has done nothing but lie since April left (and quite a bit before that as well). And Michelle will be sitting on that high horse right along with him. That's ok - as long as she is up there, she might as well ride right off the show!

And Jerry will be playing the Judas card again, you can be sure of that. What comedy!

Ollie and Michelle will look like total idiots once all of the HGs get to watch the show. They are already idiots to the majority of the viewing public. It's too bad the HGs can't see what we see now, but at least they will get to see it at some point.
From your mouth to BB god's ears! And for the sake of our Entertainment!!

I thought in the beginning that Ollie had such potential, IMO Ape screwed it up for him. I don't dislike Ollie, I just think he didn't play the game, he was too wrapped up in Ape. Now she's gone and it's too late for Ollie.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #831 on: August 23, 2008, 05:27:12 PM »
I just can't decide who I want to be gone fast enough--Michelle or Ollie --with Jerry right behind them.

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #832 on: August 23, 2008, 05:34:55 PM »
Your exactly right that is all Ollie did was sleep with April and ride off of her wins ( power). Now that he has to act on his own he blindly thinks that Dan will do EVERYTHING that was promised to him. Foolish. Dan already said no matter what if the Veto is used either he or Michelle is going up. I hope this works out. Ollie should of been playing in the beginning and he possibly would of had a better game plan.  He says that he could sat during the HOH competition much longer, then why did he not? Why would he be foolish to trust someone he just basically told if he did vote out April that he better watch his back? I just dunno  :groan:

We can bet that Dan won't keep his word as he never does,  but for the life of me I can't see how no one can see how much lying Keesha is doing and why are they so afraid of Renny.

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #833 on: August 23, 2008, 05:40:52 PM »
Dan broke his word once. And that was America's fault. That makes me confused on what you mean by "he never keeps his word".

This time it's a matter of he made a ****ty deal and the only way he can have a good shot of being around after double eviction is to get them out now.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #834 on: August 23, 2008, 05:43:45 PM »
3+ hours now for the POV competition.  :wohoo:

Wonder if Renny has been asked to collect all the knives in the house?   :flameout:  :bags
No MSG!

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #836 on: August 23, 2008, 06:12:40 PM »
It's not Michelle that won POV....quite obvious  :jumpy:
No MSG!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #837 on: August 23, 2008, 06:14:07 PM »
rip michelle

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #838 on: August 23, 2008, 06:19:55 PM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #839 on: August 23, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »
Memphis won it!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #840 on: August 23, 2008, 06:26:39 PM »
 :yess: :yess: :yess:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR MEMPHIS!

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #841 on: August 23, 2008, 06:30:41 PM »
Ollie is so lolworthy with the plant business.

Even if Dan is a plant, who cares? Why does it matter to them? Why do you think they won't just lol in yr face?

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #842 on: August 23, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »
Oh be so afraid :bubs of the big Ollie man.  Oh pleaz...  In this game people lie.  ( like Ollie hasnt.) Oh Pleaz try to blackmail Dan and let him put Ollies butt up on the block.  It will make my week.  No my month ,,, No my year :wohoo: :jumpy:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #843 on: August 23, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »
Your exactly right that is all Ollie did was sleep with April and ride off of her wins ( power). Now that he has to act on his own he blindly thinks that Dan will do EVERYTHING that was promised to him. Foolish. Dan already said no matter what if the Veto is used either he or Michelle is going up. I hope this works out. Ollie should of been playing in the beginning and he possibly would of had a better game plan.  He says that he could sat during the HOH competition much longer, then why did he not? Why would he be foolish to trust someone he just basically told if he did vote out April that he better watch his back? I just dunno  :groan:

We can bet that Dan won't keep his word as he never does,  but for the life of me I can't see how no one can see how much lying Keesha is doing and why are they so afraid of Renny.

I don't understand what you mean by "afraid of Renny". Who is afraid?

And I truly don't think Keesha has lied to the degree that Ollie and Michelle are lying now, if she has at all. They are straight-up fabricating things about Keesha to Jerry and intend to do so to Dan as well. They are doing this because they think Jerry might side with Keesha against them at some point and they need him. They intend to lie to Dan about Keesha because they want Dan to mistrust her (ain't gonna happen, by the way). And Ollie pretty much told Michelle he was lying.

Keesha may have her thoughts on who is aligned with who in the game, but she hasn't lied to the extent that Ollie and Michelle have. I can't recall her ever going up to someone and flat-out and knowingly lying about something. There is a big difference between truly believing something and sharing that belief and telling a bold-faced lie. Quite frankly, Keesha's "lies" are so innocuous I can't even think of one she has told at this point.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #844 on: August 23, 2008, 06:41:46 PM »
Renny just said, "this just ain't Ollie's game"
I totally agree Renny!!  :yess:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #845 on: August 23, 2008, 06:41:56 PM »
Ya think BB will give em alcohol tonight ahahhahahahaha!  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:  :bags  ;D
No MSG!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #846 on: August 23, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »
Ya think BB will give em alcohol tonight ahahhahahahaha!  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:  :bags  ;D

Yessss!!! They've got to! It's a must!!!  :meow:  :knuckles:  :funny:

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #847 on: August 23, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »
Last night Ollie and Michelle had been talking and Michelle made comments that Keesha was probably giving Blows to Dan.  Now comeon.  FIrst off if Keesha was into anyone its Mephis but nothing has heappen with anyone but Ollie bird and his perfect little girlfriend April.  I think that its very mean spirited other then game talk since they well know that Dans girlfirend is watching this and to even put something like that in someones mind is just outright mean.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #848 on: August 23, 2008, 06:54:18 PM »
I can't wait for the aftermath of the veto meeting on Monday! ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE! I'm sure BB will have security on the standby.  :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #849 on: August 23, 2008, 06:54:45 PM »
I hope I am misreading the live feeds, but are Keesha, Dan and Renny convincing Memphis to use the veto on Jerry!

For the love of God, please Memphis use your head!

If he doesnt take himself off, he will go home...pure and simple.

Ollie/Jerry/Michelle...2 of these 3 will vote to evict Memphis....Renny will also vote to evict Memphis if she is given the chance.

One cardinal rule, Memphis...the PAWN ALWAYS GOES HOME!

Dont do it...dont do it....dont do it.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.