Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256037 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #800 on: August 23, 2008, 08:01:18 AM »
 :mornin:

The three general racial classifications of humans — Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid

I so knew this last night -- watching BB from bed -- and was embarrassed for them and their silly answers,  Renny was on the correct track, but Jerry?  Red, Brown, Pink .....    :groan:   :wall:

Yeah, I am a  :dork:

Also, will BB say anything to Ollie regarding his continued comments about "killing" Dan, if Dan does not blah blah blah?  Isn't that a  :nono2:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 08:46:43 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #801 on: August 23, 2008, 08:16:58 AM »
I thought Dan was a genius for his deal with Ollie.  Now he looks a lot more like Marcellas.  If he goes back on his word, he can't win.  Who in the jury house would vote for him if he were in the final two?  Not Ollie, not April, not Jerry, not Michelle.  If he ends up final 2 with either Keesha, Renny or Memphis, that's only a potential 2 votes from the Jury House.  Not even counting Libra who could go either way, but still wouldn't be enough for Dan to win!  If Dan keeps his word, the money is either Renny's or Memphis's.  Keesha and Dan will have annoyed enough people on the jury that they can't win against either of them.  If he really wants to win this game, he should let either Renny or Memphis go.  Right now he's playing for second place.  He should have never made the deal, but now that he has, he has to follow through on it to try and gain jury votes.  What an idiot!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #802 on: August 23, 2008, 08:40:42 AM »
Yesterday I believe it was Renny and Keesha talking about April not wearing any of her designer outfits she won.  I seem to remember her telling Ollie she was going to sell them that's why she didn't wear them.  Too bad Memphis didn't win the clothes, at least he would have appreciated them.

Now on to Dan.............he had a final two agreement with Memphis for a long time in this game.  If he had been smart he would have put up Keesha or Renny to break up that strong alliance.  I don't care what Keesha says about Renny.......she knows her ass is protected.  I don't know why Renny has such animosity towards Memphis but think she is ridiculous about her reasons why she hates him.........she must consider him much more of a threat than Keesha, Michelle or Dan.  Dan has betrayed Memphis and if Memphis survives this fiasco I hope he wins HOH and puts up Dan and Renny.
 :yess:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #803 on: August 23, 2008, 09:32:24 AM »
If Memphis wins he's not going to put up Dan and Renny. He is smarter than that. He wants Renny and Keesha in the final four with him and wants Michelle no where near there.

I think the POV will be the one where James finally bit the dust in BB9, the one where they have to find stuff in the backyard, They transform the backyard so it'll warrant the time right?
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #804 on: August 23, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »
So -

Michelle = the new April?

She is bashing Keesha big time now. I guess she thinks that will win her more favor with Ollie (and April in the long run). She needs to keep her yap shut. She has lied so many times and she is a major  :stirtp:

Michelle has to GO!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #805 on: August 23, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »
Latest popularity poll ratings:

Dan
Keesha
Memphis
Renny
Angie
Steven
Brian
Libra
Michelle
Jerry
Ollie
April
Jessie

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #806 on: August 23, 2008, 11:50:30 AM »
We all have to pray that Memphis wins the veto and that Dan does actually backdoors Michelle! Then Dan will get my total respect back!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #807 on: August 23, 2008, 01:10:27 PM »
So the Colonel choose Michelle to play in the POV. Very, interesting.  So much for boy power, huh? 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #808 on: August 23, 2008, 01:32:19 PM »
So the Colonel choose Michelle to play in the POV. Very, interesting.  So much for boy power, huh? 

It's sorta smart of him actually, if she were to win, she takes Jerry off the block, she can't be put up.  :groan:

one of these, K/R/D/M HAS to win this!  :ascared
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #809 on: August 23, 2008, 01:59:00 PM »
I really wish Dan would catch Ollie talking to Jerry and then he will know that Ollie's been lying to him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #810 on: August 23, 2008, 02:04:43 PM »
I'm hoping Jerry blabs it and Dan finds out!  :lol:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #811 on: August 23, 2008, 02:13:17 PM »
I can't believe the line of bull that Ollie is feeding to Dan about Keesha being in an agreement with everyone in the house. Especially when she distinctly avoided Ollie's suggestion that they team up - all he needed was a "thumbs up" from her and the deal was done. No thumbs up, no agreement.

My only hope is that BB can hint to Dan in the DR that things are not as secretive as he may think in regards to the deal - make him think that the cat is out of the bag so that he can go back on the deal with a good conscience.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Disunity

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Disunity pwns you.
« Reply #812 on: August 23, 2008, 02:16:22 PM »
Not putting Ollie up'll come back to bite Dan in the ass soon. :spank:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #813 on: August 23, 2008, 02:17:04 PM »
You know what I am hoping for, say the veto is won in our favor and Dan goes through with his backdoor plan and puts up Michelle at the veto meeting, then after that Ollie gets so mad and ATTACKS Dan and gets kicked out of the house. That would be so perfect because I HATE OLLIE WITH A PASSION! And then the eviction still goes through on Thursday and that bitch is GONE!

Offline Disunity

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Disunity pwns you.
« Reply #814 on: August 23, 2008, 02:21:37 PM »
Well it IS a double eviction this week. If Ollie wins next HOH, I'm not watching the rest of the season.  :nono2:

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #815 on: August 23, 2008, 02:22:22 PM »
Ollie has to be crazy to believe someone would actually follow that WHOLE deal he made with Dan. Unless, Dan is crazy enough to follow through but I doubt it. Dan has already said he is set to backdoor Michelle , hopefully she wont win POV if she does that just means Ollie has to go up ( I hope). He believes in the plan so much he keeps telling Michelle to take Jerry off if she wins,fool.  ollie is douche and I don't think he looks nice with a bald head either--- almost , well , borderline cone headish, i dunno , just not cute.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #816 on: August 23, 2008, 02:23:57 PM »
Not putting Ollie up'll come back to bite Dan in the ass soon. :spank:

It well could Disunity.  :ascared

I'm kinda liking Will's idea.  :funny:

Welcome to RFF!

:welcome: :ty4posting  :welcome:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #817 on: August 23, 2008, 02:26:01 PM »
alohakiwi, I thought he looked better with hair when we saw his family and photos on Thursday's show. Shaving your whole head is freaky!

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #818 on: August 23, 2008, 02:28:44 PM »
alohakiwi, I thought he looked better with hair when we saw his family and photos on Thursday's show. Shaving your whole head is freaky!

yea, I bet he does look better with hair but I have seen some guys that can play off the bald look and he def. is not one of them, eww.

Offline Disunity

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Disunity pwns you.
« Reply #819 on: August 23, 2008, 02:30:56 PM »

It well could Disunity.  :ascared

I'm kinda liking Will's idea.  :funny:

Welcome to RFF!

:welcome: :ty4posting  :welcome:

Ollie would probably put Dan and Keesha up.. :dick and Dan would end up going home.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #820 on: August 23, 2008, 02:36:04 PM »
We will know today or Thursday if it was a brilliant move or the worst play in BB history. (Hoping it isn't the latter!)  :snakes:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 02:39:31 PM by TexasLady »

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #821 on: August 23, 2008, 03:25:28 PM »
I am with you TL, right now I am thinking that Dan's deal is the worst move in BB history and I don't have a good feeling about it, but I am also hoping that Dan might somehow know what he is doing and all will end up working out in the end.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: August 23, 2008, 03:55:53 PM »
I didn't see the HOH where Dan won and the deal to make that happen.  So the only thing I'm going to think at this point is---in the very beginning of BB Dan stated that we was going to have to do some lying in this game to get him ahead.  So I'm hoping that is what is going to happen here --if need be with the POV and the deal made with Ollie. 

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #823 on: August 23, 2008, 04:45:32 PM »
Well I hope Dan knocks Ollie out becasue I can not stand watching this guy laying in bed or just laying down all day.  he has made for the most boring house guest .  I mean he finally got up and socialized a little last night.  He should have strenght even on slop he is alwyas resting...  :pull

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #824 on: August 23, 2008, 04:53:09 PM »
Players in the POV comp.....

"The PoV Players are:

Dan
Memphis
Jerry
Michelle
Keesha