Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255992 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #775 on: August 22, 2008, 05:23:12 PM »
LOL Prickzy!

I THINK Keesha will convince Renny to keep Memphis but he better pray that she doesn't get HOH in the mayhem next week with double eviction. If it wasn't for Keesha and the fact that she'd have to vote for Jerry when she can't stand him it would be different. She wouldn't even touch him last night when she went over to try to help him get up.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #776 on: August 22, 2008, 05:26:23 PM »
They think that if michelle think she is safe she will not fight as hard for it, take a prize if one is offered :wtf: ?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #777 on: August 22, 2008, 05:35:09 PM »
Or as Dan explained it to Renny that Ollie will fight like mad so he can put up someone on the other side because Dan told him he'd let Ollie make the pick if someone wins POV and uses it.

OTOH, he also said to Keesha and Renny that if they got POV he'd accept them using it. (Not exactly phrased that
way but he wasn't saying to them to get the POV and use it.)

HMMM maybe he shouldn't have caught that water dripping on them last night and swallowed it! Did it mess his mind up?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #778 on: August 22, 2008, 05:40:37 PM »
keesha and memphis were just saying what if michelle wins and takes jerry off? I think dan would have no choice but to threaten her that ollie would go up, at least thats what I would think or hope   he would tell her.
you know if dan finds out that ollie has told michelle and jerry about this deal the deal is off, thats what i'm hoping happens, those 2 have the biggest mouths and dan must suspect that jerry has not come to him yet, he was waiting for him even saying to himself that jerry could not come up because he did not want to be seen coming up, its all weird to me.

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #779 on: August 22, 2008, 06:19:12 PM »
Dan seems like he is having second thoughts about the situation. How crazy is that deal. He really should say F'it and put Ollie and Michelle up, only in my dreams.  I dont like either of them  :meow: :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #780 on: August 22, 2008, 06:29:19 PM »
He should totally put them both up, tell Jerry some BS story about how they made up and shook on it and to prove he's not Judas he won't put him up. Jerry would fall over himself. Then tell Ollie and Mshell that he is putting them up but tell them they are pawns that he wants to BD someone but not say who. Even if one gets off the other goes and they are sunk.

Dan has turned out to be a very good liar. Surprise! It's a game, if he wins final 1 or 2, then his family and friends will know he played the game to win. Even if it doesn't work, it's still a game.

PLUS! Mshell would go nuts, Ollie and Mshell would gravitate to the spa and hide behind the pillows and we wouldn't have to update much because we'd know what it was about even if we didn't hear it!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 06:36:28 PM by TexasLady »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #781 on: August 22, 2008, 07:06:52 PM »
ollie said to michelle that if dan goes back on his word again that America will see him for what he is, what ollie doesn't know it that we want him to go back on his word and that it was us that made him go back on his word the first time, lol

I'm with you TL, I cannot take much more of michelle, not only her talking but if they let her keep hanging around and around she will be final 2!

do the right thing dan! for the love of god!!! ollie and michelle are coming after you anyway!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #782 on: August 22, 2008, 07:09:05 PM »
Wonder if Dan is giving an oral dissertation during the nominations  :lala  OR they have all broke out into a full on brawl  :meow:

The suspense is killing me  :wohoo:
No MSG!

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #783 on: August 22, 2008, 07:16:37 PM »
chinese takeout I agree..the waiting.. :pull

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #784 on: August 22, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »
ollie said to michelle that if dan goes back on his word again that America will see him for what he is, what ollie doesn't know it that we want him to go back on his word and that it was us that made him go back on his word the first time, lol

Ooooo.....very good point, puddin.

I have to confess that I am totally confused about what Dan is thinking. :idgit

This could go any number of ways, and I have a bad feeling about the whole thing. I hope I am wrong, but it just doesn't look good for Dan no matter which way you cut it. Come on, Dan - I would just love for you to prove me wrong!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #785 on: August 22, 2008, 07:30:48 PM »
If Memphis goes home, I'll shoot Renny in the face.

..straight up. <_<

:lolmao:  You are so funny!  :lolmao:

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #786 on: August 22, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »
I think if Dan sticks with ollie and Michelle it may be him walking :dontgo: out the door the same night on double eviction since everyone is going to be very angry

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #787 on: August 22, 2008, 07:59:13 PM »
Well, he put up Memphis and Jerry. I have such a bad feeling about this.  :groan:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #788 on: August 22, 2008, 08:14:49 PM »
OK - I have watched BB since it started, and one would think that I could remember how a double eviction plays out, but for the life of me I can't.

Could someone explain how it works in real time? If the double eviction is set to air live on Thursday, then everything up to that point should remain the same, correct? I mean, POV wouldn't be tonight just because there is a double, would it?

The way I see it is - the end of the HOH comp and noms will air on Sunday. The POV will air on Tuesday. The eviction will be on Thursday and what else.....will we see the double eviction on Thursday? One hour of air time doesn't seem to be enough. Total brain cramp....someone help me out here?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #789 on: August 22, 2008, 08:16:41 PM »
Well, he put up Memphis and Jerry. I have such a bad feeling about this.  :groan:

If POV is used, Memphis is safe.  If not, his fate is in Renny's hands.  Renny is a wild card.... :duno:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #790 on: August 22, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »
NOt like we needed michelles head to be bloated any more :groan: but now she thinks she was right all along that dan was  AP.  Maybe dan does know more than the other houseguests. BUT memphis found the secret door and still has not said anything!! maybe , finally, HOPEFULLY that will come up this week! who knows :duno:

Dan's HOH will be tough to watch that's for sure!!! :iok

Ultimately us knowing there's a double evict  on thurs  dan's staying in the game seems slim. just for the sheer fact that everyone knows he made a ****ty deal  w/ ollie.   :wtf:

Buckle up!! :mechbull:

Secret Door?!?!?!  Fill me in please!

And late last night/early this morning A LOT of critical conversations missed and not heard between Dan and Keesha. Dan and Ollie-then Ollie and Michelle and between Keesha, Renny and Memphis.  It was nuts!!  (Bless the updaters and give them a raise.)  The sound feed for feeds 3 and 4 was the BB theme for the majority of BB after the HOH competition.

Ollie talking with Michelle was nuts going on about Monica being at the hotel they were all sequestered in prior to the start of BB10, much speculation(? LOL) about Dan being a plant from the beginning.  I cannot emphasize enough--that MUCH was lost with the sound problems.

There are nudie pics of Dan though!

Hello Chinese Takeout!! :waves:

in the promo of the show they mentioned something aobut a secret door. a few weeks back Memphis stubled onto a door that he opened behind the memory wall and then showed Keesha but niether one of them ever mentioned it to ANYONE. i guess for fear that they think they would get in trouble by BB.  I don't know if that is really even the secret door tht was in the promo LOL!! :funny: but this  is all i know about the secret door.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #791 on: August 22, 2008, 08:26:33 PM »
OK - I have watched BB since it started, and one would think that I could remember how a double eviction plays out, but for the life of me I can't.

Could someone explain how it works in real time? If the double eviction is set to air live on Thursday, then everything up to that point should remain the same, correct? I mean, POV wouldn't be tonight just because there is a double, would it?

The way I see it is - the end of the HOH comp and noms will air on Sunday. The POV will air on Tuesday. The eviction will be on Thursday and what else.....will we see the double eviction on Thursday? One hour of air time doesn't seem to be enough. Total brain cramp....someone help me out here?

This week plays out normally.  Thursday, one of Dan's nominees will be evicted live.  Following that eviction, we will either:

1) Have a rushed week of play within the one hour show: HoH, Noms, Veto, Vote, Buh Bye Stunned HG.

2) They may just have The HoH Comp and then the vote immediately, with no opportunity for Veto...

:boot:

They've done it both ways in the past.  Playing for Veto is not guaranteed in the rules...

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #792 on: August 22, 2008, 08:30:52 PM »
Thanks ThunderStruck! I was confused with the HGs talking about POV tonight meaning double eviction. Didn't sound right to me, since Thurs. is supposed to be live eviction.....

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #793 on: August 22, 2008, 09:17:39 PM »
ugot2bekidinmeny -- thank you for the info on the "secret door."  :thankyou:
No MSG!

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #794 on: August 22, 2008, 09:39:07 PM »
I dont know Im just saddened by the whole turn of events.   :'(   I dont think Ollie is a bad man but I dont feel like he has done much of anything in the game but sleep with April.  He has acted many times like he was in charge like when April was HOH.  Just so not into the fact he is safe.   :duno:

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #795 on: August 22, 2008, 11:58:13 PM »
Your exactly right that is all Ollie did was sleep with April and ride off of her wins ( power). Now that he has to act on his own he blindly thinks that Dan will do EVERYTHING that was promised to him. Foolish. Dan already said no matter what if the Veto is used either he or Michelle is going up. I hope this works out. Ollie should of been playing in the beginning and he possibly would of had a better game plan.  He says that he could sat durring the HOH competition much longer, then why did he not? Why would he be foolish to trust someone he just basically told if he did vote out April that he better watch his back? I just dunno  :groan:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #796 on: August 22, 2008, 11:58:20 PM »

I'm with you TL, I cannot take much more of michelle, not only her talking but if they let her keep hanging around and around she will be final 2!

do the right thing dan! for the love of god!!! ollie and michelle are coming after you anyway!

It's awful to watch some of these people talking about what America thinks.   Remember April crying because Janelle won a phone call over her?  She was so pissy about how could America not vote for her cause she was a newlywed...ummm how about cause she was a pain in the ass that people didn't like??

And this April, talking about how America was gonna love her  (:;)

People like Michelle ham it up to the camera, and then seem to forget that they are on 24/7 and that they can play innocent to other people in the house but not to us.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #797 on: August 23, 2008, 12:02:19 AM »
I think if Dan sticks with ollie and Michelle it may be him walking :dontgo: out the door the same night on double eviction since everyone is going to be very angry

I have liked Dan since the beginning, but if Memphis leaves this week because of him I will say Dan deserves to go in the double eviction week.

Please BB let POV be something that Memphis can win.  Do they want to keep their ratings??  The fighting has stopped now with Jessie, Libra, and April gone, all we have for entertainment is looking at Memphis.  If they take that away this season will be dead to me  :'( :'( :'(

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #798 on: August 23, 2008, 12:50:23 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, to be continued...

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #799 on: August 23, 2008, 02:23:07 AM »
Im sorry, but Dan was an idiot to put Memphis up!

He could have beat Ollie in that HOH comp.

Renny will vote out Memphis against Jerry in a hot minute.

Please let Memphis win this POV.

Why is it these people keep snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.