Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255123 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #750 on: August 22, 2008, 12:50:23 PM »
Ok I am way out of the loop, didn't even watch any of the show this week BUT about Monica from reading what you guys are saying, if she backed out season 9 could he possibly mean this season? Think about it, there are usually 14 houseguests and this time there were only 13. There were only 6 girls, right? Angie, Libra, Keesha, Renny, Michelle and April. There are 7 guys Memphis, Ollie, Dan, Jerry, Steven, Jessie, and Brian.

Just a thought.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #751 on: August 22, 2008, 12:51:19 PM »
I also agree that Dan knows Memphis is standing his way, aligned with him or not. I think Dan also realized Memphis has Keesha more than Dan. If he can get rid of one of them this week that may be a GOOD thing for him (or am I wishful thinkin cause I can't stand Keesha) :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #752 on: August 22, 2008, 01:01:54 PM »
Holy Canoli Batman!!!

Dan's whole plan is to backdoor Michelle!!!

That's why he gave the option of letting Ollie put someone up if the POV is used.  He wants Ollie to fight for the POV so he thinks he can get a second person from "The Other Side" on the block!  But when the POV is used.....Dan is going to backdoor MICHELLE.  Dan wants Keesha, Memphis and Renny to fight for POV.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!  :wohoo: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #753 on: August 22, 2008, 01:15:52 PM »
Thunder, you are smart!  :yess:  (Dan to Renny, "...you are smart")

On the same thought process with you Thunder.  :jumpy:

No MSG!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #754 on: August 22, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »
Did Dan really say to Ollie that he's putting up Keesha and Memphis? What about Jerry? I am so pissed now!

Just wait and see, after the nominations, he will lose his top ranking on the popularity polls big time!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #755 on: August 22, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »
I did not hear Dan say he'd put up both Memphis and Keesha.  I only heard Memphis' name.  Puddin updated with the same.

Can we get clarification?? 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 02:26:50 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #756 on: August 22, 2008, 02:22:34 PM »
Did Dan really say to Ollie that he's putting up Keesha and Memphis? What about Jerry? I am so pissed now!

Just wait and see, after the nominations, he will lose his top ranking on the popularity polls big time!

Did he?? I tell you, I'm so confused I may need professional help!  :iok

(I was doing a few things here, not listening to the feeds.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #757 on: August 22, 2008, 02:31:34 PM »
I just read a post where Ollie told Michelle that Keesha and Memphis are going up.

I just don't understand why Dan is not putting up Jerry to begin with.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #758 on: August 22, 2008, 02:35:05 PM »
I just read a post where Ollie told Michelle that Keesha and Memphis are going up.

I just don't understand why Dan is not putting up Jerry to begin with.

Dan never said it.  Keesha's name WAS NEVER MENTIONED :tup:
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #759 on: August 22, 2008, 02:35:50 PM »
Hi Y'all  just wanted to clear up a tiny, but common misconception. Advil is not the same as Midol but with caffeine added. Close - but it's not Advil - it's Aleve that is the same as Midol. Easy and really common error - no biggie, but Aleve is waaay better for girlie type issues than Advil. By the way - can someone please tell me what the heck "KWIM" means? That one really has me stumped. I know I will have an "Oh Duh" moment as soon as the secret is revealed, but please someone put me out of my misery and tell me. Thanks!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #760 on: August 22, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
So it's going to be Jerry and Memphis?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #761 on: August 22, 2008, 02:41:21 PM »
Hi Y'all  just wanted to clear up a tiny, but common misconception. Advil is not the same as Midol but with caffeine added. Close - but it's not Advil - it's Aleve that is the same as Midol. Easy and really common error - no biggie, but Aleve is waaay better for girlie type issues than Advil. By the way - can someone please tell me what the heck "KWIM" means? That one really has me stumped. I know I will have an "Oh Duh" moment as soon as the secret is revealed, but please someone put me out of my misery and tell me. Thanks!

KWIM=Know What I Mean

600-800 milligrams of ibuprofen sorts the cramps!   :yess:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #762 on: August 22, 2008, 02:45:26 PM »

Yes, that is what is implied, but has not been said, as fas as I know. :duno:  Who else would it be?  The POV will come into play, etc. etc. etc.  This is wild  :plane: hang on for the ride! 

Don't forget, it's double eviction too  :jumpy:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 02:50:25 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #763 on: August 22, 2008, 02:57:56 PM »

KWIM=Know What I Mean
Oh F'in Duh! I knew I would feel like a complete nit wit once I found out. Well, the only place  I ever post or chat is right here so I guess I should pay more attention to the nuance of this language.
What the heck is up with Ollie? Diarreah of the mouth? He is blabbing two different stories to Michelle and Jerry. Does he think it is wise to be in a 3-person alliance and tell different lies to the other two? He may be catching up with April sooner than he hoped for.
Dan can play this very smart. He has a really good opportunity to back door Michelle and maybe they can get Ollie in the double eviction. Everyone in the Jury house will hate who ever the final 3 are anyway so it won't matter vote-wise. They will have to vote for whomever played the better game.

600-800 milligrams of ibuprofen sorts the cramps!   :yess:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #764 on: August 22, 2008, 03:01:53 PM »
OMG @ Dan--he is playing BB in a huge way!!!!   :wohoo:
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #765 on: August 22, 2008, 03:29:15 PM »

You're not crazy Will...Ollie even told Michelle it would be Keesha and Memphis.  The part that everyone missed was that it would be Keesha and Memphis if the POV was used. 

According to Dan, Jerry and Memphis will be nominated.  Ollie asked if what happens if he wins POV and removes Jerry (because Dan promised not to put up Ollie or Michelle) and Dan said it would be Keesha and Memphis.  This gives Ollie's side the power to dominate the voting, so Ollie is psyched to get that POV!

BUT...Dan's just baiting Ollie so he'll try for the POV and use it and Dan's backdooring Michelle! :jumpy:

Don't give up on him yet Will.  He may walk a different path, but he's still going where you thought!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #766 on: August 22, 2008, 03:32:57 PM »
Ahahahahaa that's ingenius. Dan is the smartest BB player in years.

Because Michelle being backdoored was never in he deal, he's just stringing Ollie along. Wonderful!
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #767 on: August 22, 2008, 03:49:56 PM »
Well, it will finally be a little interesting this week.

I was glad to see April go last week, not the least because I was tired of seeing her with this huge growth on her side.

I like Ollie -- have done since first week and his intro outside his house.  At the same time, there is something horribly creepy about him -- well, not just "something," his total dependence on April.  In retrospect, it was like he was a huge limpet who took one look and latched on right away.  At first, when he was saying he wanted to move right in with April (and Renny gave one of her eye looks to herself), I took it as he was moving too fast.  Later, after major channel surfing to avoid seeing him stuck to April's side, I realized that he hid in the bedroom or the spa room most of the time, with April -- though he did get out to play some pool -- largely behind her and that his wanting to move right in was an avoidance of standing on his own for a while.

I was surprised to see him hang on for so long last night, with a fair amount of ease, and pleased to see Dan hang in there.  He heard in Ollie's voice what I did, "I just want to win. . . ." it was almost like hearing a male version of the she-bot.

In a way, I wanted to see him win because he had something to prove to April and that was the big deal.  However, seeing him as HOH was not really something I wanted to entertain.

Yes, that is what is implied, but has not been said, as fas as I know. :duno:  Who else would it be?  The POV will come into play, etc. etc. etc.  This is wild  :plane: hang on for the ride! 

Don't forget, it's double eviction too  :jumpy:

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #768 on: August 22, 2008, 03:50:53 PM »
Hear! Hear!

Ahahahahaa that's ingenius. Dan is the smartest BB player in years.

Because Michelle being backdoored was never in he deal, he's just stringing Ollie along. Wonderful!

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #769 on: August 22, 2008, 04:20:23 PM »
What if Ollie doesnt use the POV then Dans plan will backfire.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #770 on: August 22, 2008, 04:28:11 PM »
I am shocked that not a single HG has made mention of not only how long Ollie hung on last nite, but remember - he spent a whole week  on slop and lollipops! What the heck kind of a he-man is he going to be like after a week on food (and no sex)? He could turn out to be a real sleeper.
With regard to Dan - I watched Robyn Cass on yesterday's Housecalls, and she said that this was Dan's 4th year trying out for BB, and that he made it into the final 50 every single time! BB kept asking him to keep trying because they wanted to fit him into a cast for the show. This could start getting verrrry interesting.

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #771 on: August 22, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »
Then Jerry goes home. It's win win.

Plus, Ollie will. Everyone who wins will because they all think it's in their best interest, and then BIH Michelle.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #772 on: August 22, 2008, 04:33:38 PM »
Then Jerry goes home. It's win win.

Plus, Ollie will. Everyone who wins will because they all think it's in their best interest, and then BIH Michelle.

...or Memphis goes home  :funny:

No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #773 on: August 22, 2008, 05:12:40 PM »
omg so memphis is going on the block and hopefully they want michelle backdoored if jerry or memphis comes off and if not Jerry will go because they have the votes because dan breaks the tie 2-2, this is so WOW! and dangerous imo! I'm  so scared for memphis and i agree with memphis, renny is a wild card!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #774 on: August 22, 2008, 05:19:01 PM »
If Memphis goes home, I'll shoot Renny in the face.

..straight up. <_<