Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256346 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #725 on: August 22, 2008, 04:21:17 AM »
In other words, Ollie is the HOH this week , what a ****ing stupid deal Dan made, I am so ****ing furious now! As excited I was Dan winning the HOH, this is the worst situtation I have ever heard in the five years I have watched BB and I know this post is gonna get deleted! WTF is wrong with Dan! America is gonna hate him now!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #726 on: August 22, 2008, 05:01:16 AM »
So - I get up this AM and in my haste to get to the computer to see how the endurance comp ended up ... I trip over the damn dog, run headlong into the wall, wake my hubby up with the loud crash and the dog yelp and worst of all, I truly think my toe is broken.

All of that just to find out that Dan made a deal with the devil?! Worst deal in BB history, in my opinion. What is he thinking? He might as well just hand that key over to Ollie, since it is obvious who is the real HOH this week. There go the chances of Ollie or Michelle leaving soon!

Sorry - Dan has too much riding on this promise. My thought is that he will NOT go back on the deal with Ollie in any way. Yes, it's a game, but Dan has his reputation on national TV to think about. The deal is done and will go through as promised, in my opinion, much to the disgust of the majority of BB's faithful viewers.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #727 on: August 22, 2008, 08:17:45 AM »
Okay, where to start . . .

Dan's HOH basket didn't even have Better Made chips, what's up with that?  Or Kelloggs cereals?   Sheesh, way to represent Michigan.   :D

At least Dan told Memphis he made a ****ty deal. I think he realizes that he has a crappy deal.  I certainly hope he hasn't promised Ollie co-HOH duties. That'd be very dumb.  I guess Dan's thinking that no matter who Ollie puts up, Dan's got the votes and/or Dan has the final say if it is a tie. 

Now, the question is if he puts up Jerry and he does let Ollie dictate the nomination and Memphis goes up, what if Jerry wins POV?  What does Dan do then? 

Maybe Dan thinks he can shift his alliance to Ollie and Michelle?  Maybe Dan's the ultimate BB floater? 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #728 on: August 22, 2008, 08:39:14 AM »
I thought Dan was smarter than this. He gave Ollie the HOH except for the HOH bathroom! (Which does seem to be a high priority for Dan!)  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #729 on: August 22, 2008, 08:47:23 AM »
Dan has def. has to go back on his word on this one! He talked to ollie about the deal so he can play it off and say Ollie got it twisted I never promised not to put you up or something. I dunno but he cannot with this.. :meow:

This is right up there the worst thing possible. :knuckles:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 08:56:33 AM by alohakiwi »

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: August 22, 2008, 08:51:03 AM »
Being a double eviction week and Dan not being able to compete for HOH, Dan's screwed if he goes back on his word with Ollie and Michelle (and they end up staying in the house) and he's screwed if he puts up Memphis, Keesha, or Renny. 

Yeah . . . should be interesting.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #731 on: August 22, 2008, 08:58:11 AM »
that is true but if he does put ollie and michelle up then one person exits  he still has a chance to stay because  if Michelle gets HOH and Dan is put up against Jerry most likely jerry would be evicted. That is one scenario. :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #732 on: August 22, 2008, 09:04:31 AM »
NOt like we needed michelles head to be bloated any more :groan: but now she thinks she was right all along that dan was  AP.  Maybe dan does know more than the other houseguests. BUT memphis found the secret door and still has not said anything!! maybe , finally, HOPEFULLY that will come up this week! who knows :duno:

Dan's HOH will be tough to watch that's for sure!!! :iok

Ultimately us knowing there's a double evict  on thurs  dan's staying in the game seems slim. just for the sheer fact that everyone knows he made a ****ty deal  w/ ollie.   :wtf:

Buckle up!! :mechbull:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #733 on: August 22, 2008, 09:06:20 AM »
Okay first off Dan made a comment about playing like Judas so similar I read on the live feeds.... does this mean he is going to go back on his word or does this mean he is changing sides?

I started thinking about Dan's deal.... even though we all go WOW how dumb, Dan could actually be the smartest person playing . . .

1 ~ They all know he made a deal with Ollie so even though they may not like the noms, he can blame it on Ollie
2 ~ With the deal out there and no one knows if Ollie gets 2 or 1 noms he can put his alliance up, he has kind of promised or implied to all of them that he was with him
3 ~ the whole do you take a friend or the devil to the end to win?  F2 Dan and Ollie ~ Ollie gets april, Michelle and Jerry  ~ Dan gets the rest and wins.
4 ~  I think Dan has been sandbagging the competition and knows his threat is Memphis and Ollie is his way to get rid of him

I could be thinking too much but you never know :duno:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: August 22, 2008, 09:06:55 AM »
I'm assuming the target for Dan will be Jerry. 

What if they Dan keeps his word to Michelle and Ollie?  He puts up Jerry and someone from the other side.  If Jerry goes, then he has Michelle and Ollie who won't target him, but maybe Memphis, Keesha and Renny will?   

What if Jerry wins POV and two of Renny, Keesha, or Memphis end up on the block? Then, Jerry, Michelle, Ollie, and two of Renny, Keesha or Memphis get to play HOH.  He's pissed off Jerry, and two of Renny, Keesha or Memphis . . .

I don't know, man.   

He's gotta go back on his word. He has too. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: August 22, 2008, 09:57:38 AM »
Dan just wants Jerry gone.  He's saying that Judas is coming.  I know that means he out for Jerry  :kuss:

Dan just needs to tell everyone this and unless Jerry gets POV, all should be good.

He'll probably put up Jerry and Renny as the pawn.  If anyone tries to take down Jerry, then all bets will be off as he would honor "his word" if the others "honor his HOH wishes".  If Jerry takes himself down, he'll probably put up Michelle because she will definitely be voted out and she can't retaliate.  He already told Ollie that he WILL NOT PUT UP MEMPHIS even though Memphis thinks they discussed putting him up.  It was exactly opposite.  Dan needs to talk to his peeps before their imagination takes hold and they turn on him too!

He must really be in love to make everyone worry, just to see Monica.  He knows, at the end of the week, he could only get one person out.  The one he wants out is Jerry, so the rest is all game-play.  If he explains this, he'll be fine.  If he stays mysterious, he will lose all respect.  TALK DAN, TALK!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #736 on: August 22, 2008, 10:02:15 AM »
For me, Dan's promise to Ollie ranks right up there with Marcellas in season 3 not using the POV on himself. (Stupidest move in BB History till now.)

Renny already had suspicions about Dan. Memphis and Dan had a deal to make it to the end and shook on it. Keesha will not trust Dan now. Jerry is not a threat to anyone, he swings to whoever is in power. Ollie has done nothing in the game game worthy that is and Michelle is a huge threat because she can win POV's.

Right now it looks like Jerry will be one nomination and unless Jerry wins POV, he's toast, but since Dan has allowed Ollie to have all the decision making powers of HOH, Ollie may demand (and get?) 2 strong players to be put up for eviction letting Jerry off the hook.

You could be right Thunderstruck, maybe he is so in love with Monica that he crumbled. But he didn't have to give up so much to get HOH. That's what disturbs me.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #737 on: August 22, 2008, 10:19:18 AM »
WHOA   :groan:   :res:   :groan:

Major thought here...

What if Dan had three hours or so to think about this game (maybe hanging from a vine?)

What if Dan is deciding to stay with Ollie, Michelle and Memphis?

He uses this opportunity to take Jerry out.  He's in good with Memphis for not putting him at risk.  He's in good with Ollie and Michelle for not putting them up.  Jerry's gone.

That leaves Keesha and Renny out on their own with a new power alliance of D, O, M & M ???

Renny never trusted Dan anyway and Dan knows this.  She wouldn't even talk game with him when he held the POV.  Ollie was looking for a home. Ollie's already connected with Michelle and Dan made Ollie admit that by letting him choose one person to protect (smart move!).  Michelle and Memphis have been aligned since the beginning and Dan and Memphis are working together too.  It makes sense.

Dan is a football coach.  You know he is always thinking about the next play.  I think he's smarter than we think.  He looks all innocent, he's America's Player and we love him....but he's got a tiger in his pocket and this is his first opportunity to unleash it.  He even told Keesha that he could not discuss his and Ollie's deal with her. 

Conspiracy Theory - It could happen  :ascared

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: August 22, 2008, 10:20:35 AM »
NOt like we needed michelles head to be bloated any more :groan: but now she thinks she was right all along that dan was  AP.  Maybe dan does know more than the other houseguests. BUT memphis found the secret door and still has not said anything!! maybe , finally, HOPEFULLY that will come up this week! who knows :duno:

Dan's HOH will be tough to watch that's for sure!!! :iok

Ultimately us knowing there's a double evict  on thurs  dan's staying in the game seems slim. just for the sheer fact that everyone knows he made a ****ty deal  w/ ollie.   :wtf:

Buckle up!! :mechbull:

Secret Door?!?!?!  Fill me in please!

And late last night/early this morning A LOT of critical conversations missed and not heard between Dan and Keesha. Dan and Ollie-then Ollie and Michelle and between Keesha, Renny and Memphis.  It was nuts!!  (Bless the updaters and give them a raise.)  The sound feed for feeds 3 and 4 was the BB theme for the majority of BB after the HOH competition.

Ollie talking with Michelle was nuts going on about Monica being at the hotel they were all sequestered in prior to the start of BB10, much speculation(? LOL) about Dan being a plant from the beginning.  I cannot emphasize enough--that MUCH was lost with the sound problems.

There are nudie pics of Dan though!
No MSG!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #739 on: August 22, 2008, 10:20:55 AM »
Ok I would never question Belle but when that deal was struck immediately after did ollie still not try to get dan to drop and dan said no way I am in good shape I am not cold and can still feel my legs I got 12 more hours in me? Ollie got mad and said well lets do it. There was silence for a bit and then Ollie said he couldnt feel his arm anymore and someone said it is time to drop and he did?.....If that is the sequence of events dan owes ollie nothing. Of course I am exhausted and could have it all jumbled in my head.....someone straighten me out please!

I like your thinking, jumbled or not  :lol:

Usually when a deal is made the other person says ok and lets go.

Either way, deals are made to be broken in the BB house.   Dan better not screw this up.  Put up Jerry and Renny...he would upsetting whoever else he puts up against Jerry anyway, but he CANNOT let Ollie control who he would replace if Jerry won POV.

I know Dan's trying to play a certain way so that he doesn't look bad to his students, family, which I admire, especially in comparison to people like Ollie and April  :groan: :groan:

However Dan did say in the beginning of the game, he's a good Catholic boy, but if he's gotta do bad things in the house he'll just go to confession after he gets out.

I really hope Dan will not be faithful to Ollie cause he feels connected to him being a preachers son and how Ollie says he doesn't drink and all that.  Cause he will sure be kicking himself when he gets out of the house and see what Ollie does do...like April  :crown

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #740 on: August 22, 2008, 10:23:45 AM »

I really hope Dan will not be faithful to Ollie cause he feels connected to him being a preachers son and how Ollie says he doesn't drink and all that. 

WHOA   :groan:   :res:   :groan:

Major thought here...

What if Dan had three hours or so to think about this game (maybe hanging from a vine?)

What if Dan is deciding to stay with Ollie, Michelle and Memphis?

He uses this opportunity to take Jerry out.  He's in good with Memphis for not putting him at risk.  He's in good with Ollie and Michelle for not putting them up.  Jerry's gone.

That leaves Keesha and Renny out on their own with a new power alliance of D, O, M & M ???

Renny never trusted Dan anyway and Dan knows this.  She wouldn't even talk game with him when he held the POV.  Ollie was looking for a home. Ollie's already connected with Michelle and Dan made Ollie admit that by letting him choose one person to protect (smart move!).  Michelle and Memphis have been aligned since the beginning and Dan and Memphis are working together too.  It makes sense.

Dan is a football coach.  You know he is always thinking about the next play.  I think he's smarter than we think.  He looks all innocent, he's America's Player and we love him....but he's got a tiger in his pocket and this is his first opportunity to unleash it.  He even told Keesha that he could not discuss his and Ollie's deal with her. 

Conspiracy Theory - It could happen  :ascared

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #741 on: August 22, 2008, 10:42:48 AM »
Thunderstruck I agree with your theory ........ that is one way to break up Renny and Keesha.  Dan puts up Jerry and Ollie puts up either Renny or Keesha.  If Jerry wins POV  and he comes down, Ollie only has one other choice.....the other half of Renny/Keesha since Dan is protecting Memphis (thank goodness).

What I am angry over is the loss of audio and as of this time, it is still playing that damn music on 3 and 4.  What is CBS doing?? screwing the public again.  It almost makes you think that Ollie and Michelle are right and Dan is a plant since we cannot hear any of the crucial conversations.  Paying for so-called 24/7 live coverage is a load of crap and if they don't fix it by the time they get up today, I for one will cancel my feeds. :pull :pull
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #742 on: August 22, 2008, 11:10:35 AM »
It almost makes you think that Ollie and Michelle are right and Dan is a plant since we cannot hear any of the crucial conversations.  Paying for so-called 24/7 live coverage is a load of crap. :pull :pull

I never thought that Dan was a plant.  NEVER  So when the HG's said it, I thought that they had too much time and not enough to think about, so they made stuff up.

But I'm starting to agree with you JAM101  :duno:

Why was Monica on the bus and at the table with the other HG's?  Why have they seen her before?  Dan said he tried for Season 9 with Monica but she backed out at the last minute.  Did she do it again?  If so, why would Big Brother allow her to be with the other HG's, drop out and then let Dan put up her picture without explaining that she dropped out again (if she did?) ? Maybe she's on staff?

Why are all the feeds specifically blocking all the game talk with Dan.  If it wasn't for Keesha overhearing Dan and Ollie, we still wouldn't know what was said.  Could Dan be the biggest player of them all?  I tell ya' ...  either way, I'm hooked!  I love this show!!!  No, I hate this show!!!

No, I love this show!!!    Secret Door?  Nude Pics Of Dan?  :lala
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 11:20:13 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #743 on: August 22, 2008, 11:26:24 AM »
While I was so friggin excited that my favorite won HOH, now I think it will come down that Dan will be the worst HOH winner in BB history for making the stupidiest deal I have ever heard! I am going to wait and see how it gets played out. I don't care if he is religious and big on his word, I hope he goes against it, otherwise he will be TOAST during the double eviction next week is all I have to say.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #744 on: August 22, 2008, 11:36:14 AM »
I just thought of another reason CBS is playing with us...........why didn't they move those crucial conversations with Dan/Keesha/Ollie to the feeds that were working properly.  I don't understand this audio outage.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #745 on: August 22, 2008, 11:43:43 AM »
I just logged on and the feeds are STILL not working properly!! What's it been, about 12 hours of this now?!?!
Fish in and out on 1/2 with audio
Fish on 3, showing the KT on 4 but playing that damn theme music.
WTH BB!! This is ridiculous!  (:;) :pull :knuckles:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #746 on: August 22, 2008, 11:48:11 AM »
Feedback Form for CBS  (complain)     :tup:

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

Let them know you are not happy with the ongoing feed issues.
No MSG!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #747 on: August 22, 2008, 11:52:28 AM »
What is with Michelle's hairdo..............horrible. :groan:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #748 on: August 22, 2008, 12:27:36 PM »
You guys have no idea how much I want to strangle Dan for making the worst deal in the history of Big Brother and I have never been so mad in my life and all I want to do now is bawl and bawl! I am just in shock of how stupid he can be as smart as he really is. I mean, what in the f..king hell is he thinking?  :pull (:;)

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #749 on: August 22, 2008, 12:49:34 PM »
I'm beginning to think everyone has seriously undermined Dan's game play.  He should keep his promise to Ollie.  Just think of the benefits to Dan's game!  All Wednesday Dan was moping about missing his girlfriend.  All he has to do is tell Renny, Keesha, and Memphis that he just had to win at any cost to get his letter.  He's been playing the sympathy card the entire game!  He ate it up when Jerry attacked him.  Everyone else felt sorry for him, poor Dan.

An added bonus is now Michelle and Ollie are indebted to him.  Dan knows that realistically those two are not going to keep him from the $500k.  The people that will are the same people Ollie wants to put up!  Ollie's been seen as a non-player all season, but Dan gave him the power to show he's (Ollie) a threat in the game.  In the process, Ollie gets a huge target painted on his back!  Dan continues to play and manipulate people.  Remember, he himself said has strategy is to lay low.  With his deal, Dan protected himself, gained 2 more confidants AND gained further sympathies from his alliance.

Dan's odds of winning increase greatly with Memphis and Keesha out of the house and he doesn't get his hands dirty?  Absolutely brilliant. He'd be smart to follow through with the plan.  If his decision was strictly strategy, it may be the shrewdest move in BB history.