Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255043 times)

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #700 on: August 22, 2008, 12:08:28 AM »

THE BIG TWIST.(hopefully people get the kenny-30 rock reference. :P)

PS If Dan didn't make that deal - wonderful, wondeful. I guess we'll have to wait and see(I assume he'll talk to Memphis/Keesha/Renny sometime tonight)
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #701 on: August 22, 2008, 12:10:47 AM »
i don't know you guys i never heard Ollie say me and michelle. nor did i hear him say that as michelle ho9overed over him as he came into the house. i know for sure that the deal was him and someone else. but then the feeds switched to memhis in the house. so now  i guess we'll have to wait till ollie says it to michelle . THEN I"LL BELIEVE IT!. till that happens  i recall ollie being very pissy about michelle during theis whole wek talking trash about her. so if he's smart he will say renny since Renny saved his ass from going on the block last week!! BUT remember  april said  TAKE TNE MONEY if you get a chance and jerry has some gold bars of hers!! maybe jerry will  buy his safety!! now that would be a nice twist!!

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #702 on: August 22, 2008, 12:30:03 AM »
i don't know you guys i never heard Ollie say me and michelle. nor did i hear him say that as michelle ho9overed over him as he came into the house. i know for sure that the deal was him and someone else. but then the feeds switched to memhis in the house. so now  i guess we'll have to wait till ollie says it to michelle . THEN I"LL BELIEVE IT!. till that happens  i recall ollie being very pissy about michelle during theis whole wek talking trash about her. so if he's smart he will say renny since Renny saved his ass from going on the block last week!! BUT remember  april said  TAKE TNE MONEY if you get a chance and jerry has some gold bars of hers!! maybe jerry will  buy his safety!! now that would be a nice twist!!

ok well  right after posting this dan and ollie were in the SR and Dan asked Ollie if he said anything to Michelle. I THINK ollie said yes .. Dan said ok  don't say anything more  we'll talk later... (BBAD  source)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #703 on: August 22, 2008, 12:32:35 AM »
Well that just sucks. I want to see michelle or ollie leave!
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #704 on: August 22, 2008, 12:38:06 AM »

i know KK  but remember ollie doens't really like Michelle and he proposed  to keesha and renny to make an alliancewith them and also Dan. so now  Dan renny keesha and ollie can take take out memphis  since dan has a feeling that Memhis is plying him  by holding a secret allaince w/ michelle and  i know i may be reaching here but my moto is  go big or go home!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #705 on: August 22, 2008, 12:41:17 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, to be continued...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #706 on: August 22, 2008, 12:55:01 AM »
welcome realitynut and purpie , sweettart422  :hithere:

bet dan puts renny and jerry up!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #707 on: August 22, 2008, 12:59:58 AM »

i know KK  but remember ollie doens't really like Michelle and he proposed  to keesha and renny to make an alliancewith them and also Dan. so now  Dan renny keesha and ollie can take take out memphis  since dan has a feeling that Memhis is plying him  by holding a secret allaince w/ michelle and  i know i may be reaching here but my moto is  go big or go home!!
noooooooooooo I dont want memphis to go home what the hell will we have to look at then? Jerry...no to the hell! borrowing renny's phrase LOL

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #708 on: August 22, 2008, 01:00:56 AM »
[quote bet dan puts renny and jerry up!![/quote]

of course he will puddin it's the easiest thing and doesn't really ruffle too many feathers . renny is the "pawn" karma  for her comment last week :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #709 on: August 22, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »

noooooooooooo I dont want memphis to go home what the hell will we have to look at then? Jerry...no to the hell! borrowing renny's phrase LOL

no worries kk everything i have  voice a theory on has turned out to be  the complete opposite so you should be good!! :funny:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #710 on: August 22, 2008, 01:09:03 AM »

I don't think that is the case at all. That has been barely brought up and Dan wouldn't have stayed up there for so long if it would be the exact same scenario if Ollie had won. His reason for staying up there couldn't have just been Monica. Dan knew that Ollie wouldn't put him up, and if Ollie wanted Keesha and Renny safe why stay up there? Ollie wanted Memphis or one of Dan's group gone so Dan stuck it out, Dan would've thrown that far before if he wanted Memphis gone/if Ollie was on the same page.

Plus I can't see him taking out a friend of his for no real reason. I mean, it's fair to think of and props to you for thinking up the scenario but I don't think that'll happen.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #711 on: August 22, 2008, 01:11:09 AM »
maybe Dan won't stick to the verbal deal. he has gone back on his word in the house  and yes i know it was AP's choice but he didn't shake on it and he's big on that he made memphis shake for final 2 .

just imagine the week it will be if ollie and michelle get put up!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #712 on: August 22, 2008, 01:15:45 AM »
maybe Dan won't stick to the verbal deal. he has gone back on his word in the house  and yes i know it was AP's choice but he didn't shake on it and he's big on that he made memphis shake for final 2 .

just imagine the week it will be if ollie and michelle get put up!!
Now your talking michelle and ollie on the block, my dream week! Do it for kitkat BB, I paid my dues.... updated ole man jerry being a perv, you owe me big lol.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #713 on: August 22, 2008, 01:17:48 AM »
Ollie confimed it at the counter with Michelle that his deal with Dan is to keep him and one other person safe and  ollie chose Michelle.   Ollie says ther's more to the deal. (we'll find out later i'm sure)

Keesha knows the deal she believes the deal is that Ollie gets to pick who Dan gets to nominate

and Memphis came in and said  did dan make a ****ty deal??

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #714 on: August 22, 2008, 01:28:44 AM »
There's no way Dan will follow up on this when he is pressured by Keesha, Renny and Memphis. No way.

He is going to lose the jury votes of Michelle, April and Ollie. Guaranteed.

EDIT: wait wait wait wait, does ollie get to pick one nomination or two?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:59:53 AM by Prickzy »

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #715 on: August 22, 2008, 02:14:14 AM »
Hi everyone!!!

I joined during BB9 and i've been sticking to watching only the CBS shows for this season mostly... but I'm now becoming a huge fan of Dans, so I've been lurking more around here!!

Ok... I think Renny and Jerry will go up... if Dan gets POV, they will stay the same and he has the votes to send Jerry home. If somehow Jerry gets POV, I believe Dan will go back on his deal with Ollie. He has to... Unless he decides to switch alliances and go with Ollie, Michelle, and Jerry to have the numbers.

In fact, I think Dan has to go back on the deal some point this week if he wants to stay with Memphis. I mean, Ollie fell right? Wasn't Dan going to let him take HOH, then Ollie fell by accident or something??

Basically, I'm getting the feeling that if Renny/Jerry are nominated and Renny is left on the block while the POV is used on Jerry, Dan may put up Ollie!! I mean, if he has to go back on his word, why not get out the guy who he did it to? (Rather than have a James/Natalie/Matty situation where someone is left to fight for that person?) I doubt Michelle would care that much... because she was never nominated.

I think Dan has to get Michelle or Ollie out this week. Jerry is an ok choice... but Dan may screw up his alliance if he isn't careful.

I really think that Ollie's game has been crap. He was obsessed with April, spending all his time with her...in fact, I think he's the new Natalie lol. Though I guess he is more like James, spending all his time with the girl rather than getting to know people. Ya Jerry hangs around, but as for Michelle aligning with Ollie, he is all she has. Memphis ditched her-so she has no one else.

Ok i'm rambling... the point? The POV ceremony will be a shocker... Dan will not put up Ollie's choice. And if would be a huge betrayal not to put up Ollie's choice, Dan will put up Ollie instead and he will go home. Dan sort of wanted that last week, anyway...

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #716 on: August 22, 2008, 02:40:51 AM »
Get atta there, Ollie, Michelle and Jerry. Let Memp and Dan talk. :@

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #717 on: August 22, 2008, 03:05:19 AM »
Do those of us who pay for BB10 "live 24/7 feeds" get a luxury gift, because of the feed screw-ups?   :tup:

And with the ongoing discussion regarding Dan's deal......JUDAS!!!! :jumpy:
No MSG!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #718 on: August 22, 2008, 03:24:28 AM »
Good Question!
And  :welcome: chinese takeout!  :waves:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #719 on: August 22, 2008, 03:31:12 AM »
You'd think they'd have the whole sound problem fixed in a half an hour.

Guess not.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #720 on: August 22, 2008, 03:33:07 AM »
And CRUCIAL chats going on between Dan and Keesha and now Dan and Ollie....it's making me nuts !! 

15 minute wait for live technical assistance with real player folks 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 03:37:53 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #721 on: August 22, 2008, 03:40:01 AM »
And CRUCIAL chats going on between Dan and Keesha and now Dan and Ollie....it's making me nuts !! 

15 minute wait for live technical assistance with real player folks 

Thanks, their phone's must be ringing off the hooks. LOL!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #722 on: August 22, 2008, 03:47:13 AM »
Here is a link for CBS Feedback Form

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

I asked for my luxury prize for the inconvience of this evening/early morning  LOL
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 03:52:16 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #723 on: August 22, 2008, 04:08:28 AM »
OK, are the nudie pics of Dan in the shower, my luxury prize???   
No MSG!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #724 on: August 22, 2008, 04:12:06 AM »
 :lol: :funny:
LOL! chinese takeout....If you want, it's all yours.  :jumpy:
Goodnight All!!  :hearts: :waves: :bubs