Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 256001 times)

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #625 on: August 21, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »
Pumpkin- she was so nasty to Jerry about it too- he was trying to help and she has mentioned it several time, Michelle has too about he did it tooo soon and bad job!

Queeny, it's like I said before - her true character and personality comes out every time, no matter what she thinks about herself. She gives herself WAY too much credit. People like that really put me off. What a control freak.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #626 on: August 21, 2008, 04:52:19 PM »
A sneaky little part of me thinks that Dan will hang on to whatever it is until Michelle and Ollie are off.  I hope anyway, he and Memphis must play tonight and stop throwing comps.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: August 21, 2008, 04:54:08 PM »
Pumpkin- she was so nasty to Jerry about it too- he was trying to help and she has mentioned it several time, Michelle has too about he did it tooo soon and bad job!

Queeny, it's like I said before - her true character and personality comes out every time, no matter what she thinks about herself. She gives herself WAY too much credit. People like that really put me off. What a control freak.

I can't for the life of me figure out why Michelle is sucking up to her and acting like her?  I really don't get it?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #628 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »
I can't for the life of me figure out why Michelle is sucking up to her and acting like her?  I really don't get it?

I just don't get it either. April didn't have to put Jessie up but she did. Why isn't Michelle mad at April, it makes no sense. I understood her evil plan to stir up the sides against each other and so far that is working but obviously that isn't what she wanted or she wouldn't be alienating everyone including Memphis. (He'll MAKE nice with her but no one can convince me that he trusts her.)  :jam:

What kind of endurance will this be? It's a jungle theme, we know they saw ropes. ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #629 on: August 21, 2008, 05:24:51 PM »
ok what's the deal w/ april giving michelle that lingere shirt last night. of course we found out later after michelle left that it was to make sure that michelle wouldn't put up ollie"never ever "(ape's words) as long as michelle is in the house. WHAT A DOUCHEBAG! talk about self centered and flat out hurtful.. michelle thought april was being geniune and here she is in all her glory telling ollie that!! ollie said "i thought you did that becuase you were being nice?" apes reply" yeah that too , she doens't have anything nice to wear to the wrap party but still it's to make sure you are safe with her'  WTF!!! is ollie that stupid to want to be w/ something that pathetic!!?? :pull

I hope michelle finds out the real reason why she got the piece of clothing(and i assume the earings were a bribe as well) and then squares off and decks that BEE-OTCH at the wrap party!!!!  (:;) (:;)

one last thing, since when  is april the fashion expert?? umm  daisy dukes, blue bathings suit top and GOLD HEELS!! that was last night attire for the cancelled Craig Ferguson show!! too flipin funny! i hope the cast of WHAT NOT TO WEAR mug her and toss all her crap out!  and that she gets NOTHING from the designer clothes that she intends on selling on ebay!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #630 on: August 21, 2008, 05:31:04 PM »
I think when april saw how bad her alliance was and that no one liked her and then she was  nominated that she totally latched onto ollie  thinking he's gonna win $$ because everybody likes him and he didn't do anything bad to anyone in the house.(sacallywag libra is gone) :funny:

i know that they said they would split everything that they won. and now with the fast foward relationship i feel 99% sure she's a GOLD DIGGER!! she told ollie to take the money and prizes if he was HOH. DUMMY!!!

I think if i wanted my noms to stay the same i would go for the POV! since he isolated himself  he really  has nobody and we all know that michelle is playing  both sides

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #631 on: August 21, 2008, 05:39:38 PM »
What kind of endurance will this be? It's a jungle theme, we know they saw ropes. 

TL when did they see ropes?? i missed it!

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #632 on: August 21, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »
I sooooo hope she trips on her stupid stilettos on the way out the door!  :wohoo:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #633 on: August 21, 2008, 05:48:56 PM »
I think with April gone we will see how Ollie truly feels about her. My favorite scenario would be that he realized he made a huge mistake right after he hooked up with her but had to play it out until one of them was gone- and he had to suffer this long!!! Can you imagine being that stupid to pair off with someone in the house- and then realizing you really can't stand them after living with them for a short while but you are stuck there with them?? Of course nothing really comes true that happens in my own little world. But I like it here. LOL!!  :fun

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #634 on: August 21, 2008, 05:54:15 PM »
Hey does anyone know why they didnt do the craig ferguson show tonight?

Thought you'd like to know CF's show is in repeats this week & next. I guess even Craig gets a summer vacation. I thought it was great the way BB let them get all dressed up for nothing. I guess they figured it was a more entertaining way to pass time than their usual sleeping & complaining. Too bad Craig missed April's outfit. I would have loved to hear him ask her what corner she was working!  :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #635 on: August 21, 2008, 06:06:23 PM »
What kind of endurance will this be? It's a jungle theme, we know they saw ropes. 

TL when did they see ropes?? i missed it!

I'm not sure they saw them. It was this afternoon after the HOH lockdown ended, Opril and Mshell were in the spa talking.

They might have had a heads-up about it from production because in the hippy room Renny told Dan he would be hanging and needed to rest and Keesha mentioned jungle, both times we got fish immediately but not when Mshell was talking about it. (Probably about 1/2 an hour later.) 

Mshell is positive she has it won.  :hides

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #636 on: August 21, 2008, 06:08:25 PM »
Hey does anyone know why they didnt do the craig ferguson show tonight?

Thought you'd like to know CF's show is in repeats this week & next. I guess even Craig gets a summer vacation. I thought it was great the way BB let them get all dressed up for nothing. I guess they figured it was a more entertaining way to pass time than their usual sleeping & complaining. Too bad Craig missed April's outfit. I would have loved to hear him ask her what corner she was working!  :jumpy:

:funny: 

Welcome to RFF purpie!

:hithere: :welcome:  :welcome:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #637 on: August 21, 2008, 06:10:03 PM »
I really want Dan or Memphis to win it, hopefully Dan doesn't throw it.

Like, really really hope Dan or Memphis get it. Keesha would work to but you don't know what any of them are thinking.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: August 21, 2008, 06:30:17 PM »

That is why Michelle is nice to April.  Michelle KNOWS Libra won't vote for her "WHEN" :res: she wins so she's got to schmooze some jury votes.  Libra = NO, April = YES or so Michelle thinks.

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #639 on: August 21, 2008, 06:41:11 PM »
Thanks for the welcome TL. I love reading the Live Feed Updates & can't wait to see April leave tonight. I'd love to see her reaction to what we seem to think about her but I think by now I know. We're all just jealous because she's so much prettier than all of us!  :funny:

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #640 on: August 21, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »
Thank you so much!!! You are an angel!!! I am a big fan of the show and I don't subscribe to the live feeds but I have showtime after dark. So when they have and endurance hoh comp. I have to sit and wait in agony until 12am to see who won. I love how you give the play by plays!!!!!   :margarita: :ty3: :ty4posting

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #641 on: August 21, 2008, 08:08:10 PM »

That is why Michelle is nice to April.  Michelle KNOWS Libra won't vote for her "WHEN" :res: she wins so she's got to schmooze some jury votes.  Libra = NO, April = YES or so Michelle thinks.

Hey Thunderstruck! :waves:

You're right, I wasn't thinking that way- but I think you hit it on the head there!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: August 21, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »
I guessing by the time the feeds come up, Jerry's already done.  It'll be interesting to see how long  Ollie stays on.  Michelle has to redeem herself from the last one so she'll be fighting hard.  Dan better keep his butt on that vine!! 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline realitynut

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #643 on: August 21, 2008, 08:11:33 PM »
thank you for all the updates, I am a newby and I am hooked on this site. First time posting.  You Posters ROCK!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #644 on: August 21, 2008, 08:15:07 PM »
 :bigwelcome  :waves:
Realitynut

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #645 on: August 21, 2008, 08:17:56 PM »
 :hithere: :welcome:
sweettart422, realitynut and purpie!!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #646 on: August 21, 2008, 08:20:52 PM »
Sooooo glad that April is gone!  Hate to even admit that she lives in my area!  I promise we aren't all that in love with ourself over here! 

So, I think it's a given that Jerry will be out fairly quickly, possibly Ollie too.  Would love to see Dan win as I think his noms could be interesting.  Anybody want to take some bets on how long this lasts?  I would guess until maybe 10pm west coast time?

Offline realitynut

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #647 on: August 21, 2008, 08:21:08 PM »
thanks    we are all just waiting for updates!  Go Dan!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #648 on: August 21, 2008, 08:22:06 PM »
Wow lots of new members I LOVE IT  :wohoo:  :hearts:  :jumpy:

:hiya         :welcome2:         :bigwelcome

sweettart422, reality nut, and purpie

thanks for answering my question purpie!
delightful just delightful

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #649 on: August 21, 2008, 08:33:31 PM »
I have been reading everyones posts since the beginning of the season and I couldn't contain myself anymore.