Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 254996 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #600 on: August 20, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »
I really don't get the April bashing.  Is she whiny?  Yep.  Other than Renny, who in the house isn't?  Is she self-absorbed?  Yep, other than Ollie, who isnt'?  Is she annoying?  Sorry, Keesha and her laugh are far more annoying, but who in the house isn't?  Is she dishonest?  You betcha.  The prize is 500k.  Who hasn't told a lie?  Waiting for an answer folks...  Truly I don't get why everyone hates April.   Is it because she was ticked off when her so-called alliance turned their back on their promises to her?  I really don't get it, but then again I am a Dick Donato fan.

Hi cherylm!! I loved Dick and updating him in his season! (And that is saying something about updating him!) :dick LOL

The thing about April is this... for the most part she and Ollie are either in the spa or in a bed, and what we hear is something like "ptt, ptt ptt and a lot of mouthing of words for game play talk or worse, NO game play, just sex talk and/or play. (No fun to update, I can tell you that.)  :pull

If we can hear her she is trash talking someone. For example, she talks about Keesha and Michelle's teeth being terrible with each having a missing tooth. SHE drinks all of her liquids with a straw to protect her pearly whites. Generally if she is peeved she laces her sentences with the F word liberally. F this, F that, F everyone.

She has been horrible to Jerry. He gets in the shower with his clothes on in the morning to wash his false teeth every morning because she thought it was gross to see him wash them in the BR sink but then tells people she feels bad about it, why does he do that? She bitches about his pans, his plates, probably the chair he uses. (BTW, I think he gets up when they get the first wakeup call and showers before everyone else gets up.)

For me the thing about April is she could have been a good game player but she blew it. She is a strong person. If only she hadn't been so adamant about her HOH and respect and disrespecting her wishes. She alienated her alliance causing Keesha, Libra and Renny to change their vote and boot Jessie. She asked them if they wanted to go home or go to sequester. Not a good thing to ask when everyone is there to win the game not go to sequester. Paranoia is supreme in the BB house.

Even worse she is having a sexual dalliance which has grossed out all her fellow HG's particularly the ones who have to share the room. Memphis in particular mentioned it. Once? OK.. maybe, but every single night?

I also can't stand her arrogance. "America will love me all the more." BB will bring me back because I'm such a good player. "Keesha is a drunk." (But I have to have a breathalyzer in my car because?) She got beautiful clothes from designers and all we saw was the jacket. She wasn't even gracious about it.

Why do you like about her cherylm? You have a right to your opinion and we'll never bash you for stating it.

Welcome to RFF!

:welcome: :ty4posting :hithere:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 02:53:19 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #601 on: August 20, 2008, 02:48:13 PM »
Current popularity ratings...some changes with the bottom half:

Dan
Memphis
Renny
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Brian
Libra
Michelle
Jerry
Jessie
April
Ollie

Interesting that Jerry is moving up in the poll isn't it. He's proving he's a tough old bird, winning or almost winning so many POVs.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #602 on: August 20, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »
I really don't get the April bashing.  Is she whiny?  Yep.  Other than Renny, who in the house isn't?  Is she self-absorbed?  Yep, other than Ollie, who isnt'?  Is she annoying?  Sorry, Keesha and her laugh are far more annoying, but who in the house isn't?  Is she dishonest?  You betcha.  The prize is 500k.  Who hasn't told a lie?  Waiting for an answer folks...  Truly I don't get why everyone hates April.   Is it because she was ticked off when her so-called alliance turned their back on their promises to her?  I really don't get it, but then again I am a Dick Donato fan.
I for one don't like April,but I dislike Keesha even more.Most of my dislike comes from her(April) hypocrisy and her vanity.I'm tired of her going on about what a disgrace Dan is to HER religion.She seems like a psycho girlfriend,but thats Ollie's problem.No,can't stand her,but I for one would prefer to see Jerry go,he just makes me ill.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #603 on: August 20, 2008, 08:59:48 PM »
Hey does anyone know why they didnt do the craig ferguson show tonight?
delightful just delightful

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #604 on: August 21, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »
I really don't get the April bashing.  Is she whiny?  Yep.  Other than Renny, who in the house isn't?  Is she self-absorbed?  Yep, other than Ollie, who isnt'?  Is she annoying?  Sorry, Keesha and her laugh are far more annoying, but who in the house isn't?  Is she dishonest?  You betcha.  The prize is 500k.  Who hasn't told a lie?  Waiting for an answer folks...  Truly I don't get why everyone hates April.   Is it because she was ticked off when her so-called alliance turned their back on their promises to her?  I really don't get it, but then again I am a Dick Donato fan.

I was and still am a ED fan. I don't think you can compare the two.
April would bash Libra for  her comments, yet she turns around and is bashing Keesha for 1. being 30 and working at hooters 2. not going to college 3. only dates men with money 4. called her a bitch and a whore countless times, i'm sure there's more that I can't think of right now. Not saying Keesha is a saint or anything, but she's not a snob either. April and Libra should've got along great bc they're both so much better than everyone else in the house.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 01:17:25 AM by MommyLove3 »

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #605 on: August 21, 2008, 07:51:13 AM »
I really don't get the April bashing.  Is she whiny?  Yep.  Other than Renny, who in the house isn't?  Is she self-absorbed?  Yep, other than Ollie, who isnt'?  Is she annoying?  Sorry, Keesha and her laugh are far more annoying, but who in the house isn't?  Is she dishonest?  You betcha.  The prize is 500k.  Who hasn't told a lie?  Waiting for an answer folks...  Truly I don't get why everyone hates April.   Is it because she was ticked off when her so-called alliance turned their back on their promises to her?  I really don't get it, but then again I am a Dick Donato fan.

I was and still am a ED fan. I don't think you can compare the two.
April would bash Libra for  her comments, yet she turns around and is bashing Keesha for 1. being 30 and working at hooters 2. not going to college 3. only dates men with money 4. called her a bitch and a whore countless times, i'm sure there's more that I can't think of right now. Not saying Keesha is a saint or anything, but she's not a snob either. April and Libra should've got along great bc they're both so much better than everyone else in the house.

Well said, ML3!!!  And  :welcome: Cherylm.  I am sure you will like it here!!

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #606 on: August 21, 2008, 10:05:20 AM »
Welcome Cherylm!   :waves:

Sorry to disagree...but I am with the others who answered your question about April.

If you want to know how I really feel about her, please refer to my signature below...LOL!  :funny:

I liked Evel Dick too and don't see the comparison at all.  April is a fake, stuck up delusional wannabe who has an over-inflated ego.  What she says she is and what she shows herself to be through her actions are totally different.  At least ED knew who and what he was and wasn't operating under any false sense of self like April does.  Seriously, I think she might be a sub-clinical psychopath.
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #607 on: August 21, 2008, 10:10:49 AM »

Does this capture her true self or WHAT?

:barf
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #608 on: August 21, 2008, 10:17:07 AM »
Wow...check out the latest popularity ratings....Keesha has moved from #4 to #2

Dan
Keesha
Memphis
Renny
Angie
Steven
Brian
Michelle
Libra
Jerry
Jessie
April
Ollie

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #609 on: August 21, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »
Just random, but...

Doesn't Dan look like Stan Laurel here?  LOL!

(I don't know how to make the left pic go away.)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #610 on: August 21, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »
I really do think tonight will be the Fast It Forward double eviction. They started the LD way early yesterday even just for an endurance comp. They probably needed so much time to set up two separate comps, the HOH and the veto comp. Then after the live show is over, they will be back on LD to dismantle those two comps and set up a simple HOH comp again.

If it is not double eviction, then it'll be an elaborate endurance. If it is not endurance, then maybe it'll be the comp where Natalie won...they had a huge set up and took up the whole yard...remember where they were blindfolded and wore red and blue gloves.

It's going to be interesting to see what it is.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #611 on: August 21, 2008, 10:27:03 AM »
If you are right about Fast Forward I am going to be in love, the thought of April-Ollie going back to back sends shivers up my spine.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #612 on: August 21, 2008, 10:45:10 AM »
If you are right about Fast Forward I am going to be in love, the thought of April-Ollie going back to back sends shivers up my spine.

:funny: mine too!!!

:sucks :wohoo: :sucks

(Thanks Will!! I'm sure it will be elaborate since it is taking so long to set up!!)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #613 on: August 21, 2008, 10:48:10 AM »
Here ya go IrishLass. (He does look like Laurel.)  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #614 on: August 21, 2008, 11:45:47 AM »
Hey Will, I'm pretty sure tonight will be endurance. I'm trying to remember some of them.

Spider web, Disco ball, that box thing that Sheila won. What else? You are our historian here. ??? Oh yeah.. that enclosure with prizes, Kayser being duped by Jennifer.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #615 on: August 21, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »
Yeah, I think it's going to be endurance too because I saw a post where Keesha said she was told to wear comfy clothes and tennis shoes....we shall see!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #616 on: August 21, 2008, 01:27:39 PM »
If you guys think its endurence- who do you think might win?

I would think the battle would be between Keesha and Michelle- possibly Ollie?

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #617 on: August 21, 2008, 01:39:40 PM »
Hi all! I checked my local listing and bb is not being pre-empted by nfl pre-season football :tup:in the midwest anyway, the game is on fox  :yess:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #618 on: August 21, 2008, 01:41:31 PM »
If you guys think its endurance- who do you think might win?

I would think the battle would be between Keesha and Michelle- possibly Ollie?
I can't call it Queeny. But I think Ollie might possibly do better than he's done in past comps, simply because his distraction will be gone, and he'll be out to "avenge her".

What's up with just laying around in HOH? Now is the perfect opportunity for Ape to "call out" all the people she said she was going to "call out".
Then Michelle would get involved and it would show where her allegiance lies.
Libra was the source of the fights apparently, there hasn't been one since she left the house.  I like watching the fights. Like I tell my hubby, watching BB is like watching nascar, I'm just waiting for the crash. :lol:

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #619 on: August 21, 2008, 02:28:22 PM »
Hi everybody....LOVE the updates! Does anyone know if the house is still sending april out? I sure hope so...her self rightous act is really getting to me...I think I can actually say that she is more annoying to me than wamber was..LOL..jmo!  blahblah

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #620 on: August 21, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »
Yes, April is toast tonight. Probably by a vote of 4-1.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #621 on: August 21, 2008, 03:57:26 PM »
So April plays the martyr again with the cleaning. Wouldn't even let Jerry finish mopping the kitchen.  The only reason she cleans like a freak is because she is OCD, so no kudos to her there.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #622 on: August 21, 2008, 04:07:42 PM »
Pumpkin- she was so nasty to Jerry about it too- he was trying to help and she has mentioned it several time, Michelle has too about he did it tooo soon and bad job!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #623 on: August 21, 2008, 04:45:07 PM »
Poor Jerry, he can do nothing right. He had mopped the floor near the sinks and cabinets, so of course that was wrong. Then as he mopped she walked over there so he mopped it again. Then she grabbed the mop from him when he was called into the DR and redid it perfectly of course.

She's toast tonight. Now all I have to do is worry about HOH. I do NOT want Michelle to get it, although she has already won it and is busy planning her revenge for Jessie.  :groan:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #624 on: August 21, 2008, 04:48:48 PM »
Now all I have to do is worry about HOH. I do NOT want Michelle to get it, although she has already won it and is busy planning her revenge for Jessie.  :groan:

Hmm.....you know what they say about the best laid plans.....ha! God willing, that shall NOT come to pass. I couldn't think of anything worse than Michelle being HOH this coming week.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.