Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255029 times)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #575 on: August 18, 2008, 07:50:28 PM »

Could she be that "into" herself that she won't see how pathetic she has come off?

I really do think that she IS that "into" herself not to see it. I think that is just who she is. She has said and done some horrible things but keeps saying she has been herself and not fake at all. (HA!! We know better!) I personally have had a hard time in the past accepting that there really are people like that out there, that can really be that way, but she is proof! I WISH that it happens- that she sees her true colors and realizes how awful she is and changes, but I am not holding out any hope.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #576 on: August 18, 2008, 08:42:13 PM »
Every season i have one particular HG that i want to reach out and strangle the crap out of and this season i was all for giving the trophy to April till i heard Ollie whimping out to her when she asked "what did i do to them tell me don't sugar coat it" and he WHIMPED OUT and said "you are beautiful, they are jealous, it's your strong personallity.  :groan:"

Ollie please accept this "CHOKE AWARD " for being the biggest dumb ass of this season with only thinking about that  piece of  rancid ass that you'll have when you get out! Just remember that you have to pick her up when she gets drunk because she has a breath analyzer installed in her car!!  :jam:

CONGRATS!!!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #577 on: August 18, 2008, 08:49:15 PM »
Yep, they deserve eachother!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #578 on: August 19, 2008, 02:52:59 AM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #579 on: August 19, 2008, 09:57:39 AM »
Current popularity ratings.....April's back at the bottom:

Dan
Memphis
Renny
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Brian
Michelle
Libra
Jessie
Jerry
Ollie
April

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #580 on: August 19, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »
WOW    Just watched April put on her "face"  I can't believe how much she puts on.....would like to see her in person (well not really)   :lol:

Burning Question   :funny:     Does Jerry ever shower    :duno:     As I listen or read I hear the names of the other HGs in the shower but I can't remember hearing Jerry's name.   

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #581 on: August 19, 2008, 12:47:39 PM »
Current popularity ratings.....April's back at the bottom:

...which is right where she belongs. Ah, all is right with the world once again.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #582 on: August 19, 2008, 01:14:30 PM »
Oddly enough we had this come up at TAR yesterday and Slowhatch gave us this--is this what you Updaters heard this morning? One of the top 100 best ever cartoons--Kill the Wabbitt!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #583 on: August 19, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
LOL, that's it! (Love that cartoon!)  Ride of the Valkyries. CherryPeep got it right this morning.  :tup:

Now, does this have any meaning for the hamsters?  :lol:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline NJEagle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #584 on: August 19, 2008, 04:59:51 PM »
From Queenycastle's Feed Update earlier today:

"O: run scared faggots, you little faggots..I hate when people plot right in fornt of you, loud- go freaking hide in the corner, dont' do it to your face"

Is Ollie an out and out  homophobe or is he simply a hypocritical, ignorant son of a preacher-man?  Wonder how he would react if a houseguest used the "n" word.  Either way he's an :ahat:  in my book.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #585 on: August 19, 2008, 06:53:20 PM »
From Queenycastle's Feed Update earlier today:

"O: run scared faggots, you little faggots..I hate when people plot right in fornt of you, loud- go freaking hide in the corner, dont' do it to your face"

He's an idiot and has a big mouth. As far as Ollie is concerned about plotting in a corner, pot meet kettle. (Spa room Ollie? Bedroom Ollie?) :funny:

Welcome to RFF NJEagle. 

:hello2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #586 on: August 19, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »
Since Apri and Ollie like to play "scenerio's"  i want to give it a go

what if they get wine tonght and keesha calls out april before april even gets a chance.(so tired of her talking smack w/ ollie and then off to fondle each other in the spa room!) April will start her crazy delusional rant, and then ollie joins in and then renny calls ollie out and says mind your busines it's between them and then ollie flips and gets booted out and then april gets evicted and they bring back libra in return!!(just to keep the house spinning of course!)
that's my scenerio!

:funny:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #587 on: August 19, 2008, 07:50:54 PM »
I was all with you ugot2 until you got down to the bring libra back in part...I say no to the hell to quote renny. LOL please no more libra! I am all about opril leaving..... but what I want to happen right now is findout about that hidden room. What is up with that any info you or anyone has please share. It was mentioned before the premier of the show and then dan or memphis found a room but dismissed it as being nothing. Was I dreamin or can somebody back me up on this?
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #588 on: August 19, 2008, 08:13:43 PM »
KK c'monnnonn live dangerously and bring libra back!!   :funny: :funny:

I think it was mempis  that found the secret door and showed it to keesha and yeah these dummies didn't look twice at it nor did they tell anyone about it  from what i have read and heard . nothing has been mentioned!

It's funny you mentioned it because i said the same thing to my nieces! :funny: :funny:

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #589 on: August 19, 2008, 10:03:06 PM »
I really don't get the April bashing.  Is she whiny?  Yep.  Other than Renny, who in the house isn't?  Is she self-absorbed?  Yep, other than Ollie, who isnt'?  Is she annoying?  Sorry, Keesha and her laugh are far more annoying, but who in the house isn't?  Is she dishonest?  You betcha.  The prize is 500k.  Who hasn't told a lie?  Waiting for an answer folks...  Truly I don't get why everyone hates April.   Is it because she was ticked off when her so-called alliance turned their back on their promises to her?  I really don't get it, but then again I am a Dick Donato fan.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #590 on: August 19, 2008, 10:14:10 PM »
 :hiya             :welcome2:     

Cherylm glad you joined us!

I really cant say I like any of the hgs with the exception of maybe renny and memphis, sometimes dan depending on the day. I personally dont like april because she is a self absorbed twit. I understand that most of the hgs are pretty much the same but april rubbed me the wrong way. I am glad to see her leaving. I wasnt a big fan of evel dick's but was glad he won the money over danielle.

Welcome to RFF Cherylm!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #591 on: August 19, 2008, 10:23:30 PM »
well i suggest you  pay more attention to what April says. she says she hasn't done anything wrong to anyone. kept her word, she's nice.. well yes she is a liar and we know that's part of the game but  you have to PLAY the game to be part of the game and not just lay up with a man and have sex on national tv and think nothing of it. i know for me that ticks me off so her game is only to suck out the game of a potential player which is Ollie. i don't agree with her tactics and her ways of approaching people. nor do i like her trash talking behind peoples back and not doing anything about it. why bother wasting your breath if that's the case. I have my own opinon but i think April has proven herself worthy of the bashing she's geting and I can't be that off since the popularity poll has her at the bottom

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #592 on: August 20, 2008, 03:24:58 AM »
Brian, Angie and Steven (yes, that's Steven in the lime green drag outfit)  during the wild drag race taken place at the gay rodeo event they attended last weekend

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #593 on: August 20, 2008, 05:26:24 AM »
I really don't get the April bashing. 

The girl is delusional. She constantly says how the others are jealous of her because she is prettier. Not.

She constantly says that she is a target because of her big heart - she's just TOO nice. Not.

She constantly says that she and Ollie have fans and that they are favorites. Not.

She absolutely rubs me the wrong way. I don't think I am in the minority, either. She is grating enough to fans that she is at the bottom of the popularity polls and has been for some time. I have never had any patience for people who think so highly of themselves for no good reason and take every opportunity to hound it into others. Apparently, I am not alone.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #594 on: August 20, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »
About the Ollie yelling/talking loud into the yard yesterday.  He was sitting with April, while the rest of the gang was out by the pool. 
Earlier he had yelled "F'um" loud enough for Keesha to hear.

He was acting all tough and giving April a thrill, like he was sticking up for her.  She would say, "Ollie, quit it."  or something and he would say he didn't care and eh was gonna call this one or that one out.  Bascially, "beating his chest" and pumping himself up like he was a tough guy.  Only to turn around in the next breath and say he shouldn't call people out, cause they could get mad and that would effect their votes!  :funny:

The whole thing was school yard silliness.  He choice of words however were just as juvinile.  He doesn't curse but says that stuff!  He is a hypocrit and pretty much and idiot that has no voice of his own- he is constantly repeats what April has said over and over.  That to me is kind-of creepy.

These two feed off each others vanity and negativity.   :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #595 on: August 20, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »
Morning All! Thanks for the Gay Rodeo photo - how cool! I just wanted to let you know that last nite Michelle said that the Special Olympics were started in RI. I'm not sure that's true - I think it was started by the Kennedy family and they're not from RI. Not sure, but I think she is wrong.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #596 on: August 20, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »
WOW    Just watched April put on her "face"  I can't believe how much she puts on.....would like to see her in person (well not really)   :lol:

Burning Question   :funny:     Does Jerry ever shower    :duno:     As I listen or read I hear the names of the other HGs in the shower but I can't remember hearing Jerry's name.  

You know I havn't really seen Jerry shower either- I see him go in to do his teeth, but can't remember a shower?  Hummm.....strange

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #597 on: August 20, 2008, 11:36:17 AM »
 Quote from Queenycastle"You know I havn't really seen Jerry shower either- I see him go in to do his teeth, but can't remember a shower?  Hummm.....strange"

OMG after I read this I got to thinking and I have never seen jerry shower....that is not to say that he hasnt, but truely can not remember 1 time of him being in the shower. There is always a possiblility that BB is either showing respect for Jerry or does not want to subject us to such a traumatic event  :lol:  just kidding...not really!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #598 on: August 20, 2008, 11:47:55 AM »
regarding the special olympics this is what I found on wikipedia...
"The Special Olympics was founded in 1968 in Chicago by Anne McGlone Burke, a physical education teacher with the Chicago Park District, with the support of Eunice Kennedy Shriver, the sister of President John F. Kennedy. Burke began with the idea for what was originally supposed to be a one-time Olympic-style athletic competition for kids with special needs. " 
There is much more, but this paragraph said where it was started.

And about Jerry showering, now that I think about it I've never seen him either.
But surely he does, the other HG's complain about him not washing his hands. They would probably raise hell if they knew he didn't shower. :lol:
Maybe BB is sparing us that sight.  :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #599 on: August 20, 2008, 12:36:55 PM »
Current popularity ratings...some changes with the bottom half:

Dan
Memphis
Renny
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Brian
Libra