Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 255032 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #550 on: August 17, 2008, 11:01:13 PM »
She really does, doesn't take much either.  :margarita:   :blaster :iok
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline EmmasMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #551 on: August 18, 2008, 08:17:44 AM »
I hope someone can help me out.....are the HG's really using a cheese grader on their feet or is that made for your feet?  It sure looks like a cheese grader to me....thank for your help!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #552 on: August 18, 2008, 08:40:40 AM »
There are cheese graters made for peoples feet?

I think it's a real one. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #553 on: August 18, 2008, 08:48:55 AM »
its real, cause LIbra was teh one who started using it first and she said that they could soak it in alcohol and put it back in the kitchen

gross

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #554 on: August 18, 2008, 08:54:06 AM »
its real, cause LIbra was teh one who started using it first and she said that they could soak it in alcohol and put it back in the kitchen

gross

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! O. M. G! It's bad enough to USE it, but put it in the kitchen? :barf

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #555 on: August 18, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »
 :funny: oh you know you do that too...fess up  :meow:

gross

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! O. M. G! It's bad enough to USE it, but put it in the kitchen? :barf

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: August 18, 2008, 09:18:39 AM »
Whatever it was, it belonged to Libra.  On Thurs. before the live show, Renny asked if she could use it-if Libra hadn't packed it yet.  Libra said she had, but it was in a front pocket of her suitcase-then as Renny was useing it, she said, I will clean it with bleach before I put it back.  So it has left the house with Libra-thank God!

I just happened to be updateing for that riveting scene!  :lala :funny:

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #557 on: August 18, 2008, 09:27:18 AM »
yep i witnessed the first cheese grating scene

libra was grating her foot over someone's open drawer in the bathroom, flakey skin falling in there

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #558 on: August 18, 2008, 09:43:30 AM »
:funny: oh you know you do that too...fess up  :meow:

No way in bloody hell!  :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #559 on: August 18, 2008, 09:51:35 AM »
I can't stop laughing! No - it's not a real cheese grater, although it looks like one. It's made especially for callouses on feet. It's like that thing they sell on the TV infomercial. Libra said she bought it at the spa she goes to for her mani/pedis.
Speaking of grating - Michelle is really starting to jump up and down on my last damn nerve with that babytalk. I can't stand listening to another second of it. I had to fast forward every scene of BBAD last night that she was in, which was almost more than half of the show. The worse part of it is that she actually thinks she is sexy and adorable when she does it - ARUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Memphis had the best line saying she was just like the aunt in the Simpsons. roflmao If she piled her curlies on top of her head into a cone shape she could star in the next Simpson movie.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #560 on: August 18, 2008, 10:39:57 AM »
 :funny:  Voice over work is right up Michlle's alley!  With her deep voice and baby talk she has a real future!  :snicker:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #561 on: August 18, 2008, 10:53:01 AM »
After catching up on everything, I think Renny has damaged her game.  The way she keeps talking F2 to everyone- with statements like, "He won't take you to the end, believe me!"   It is almost inslulting although she is insinuating that it is because they are a good/strong player-it just sounds bad.

I also think her pushing the thoughts of F2 scenarios is putting a target on her back- the way that Memphis now thinks she is crazy etc...

She should have kept doing what she had been, being subtle and the "mother-type."  She pretty much new she wanted April out, she didn't have to go and ask everyone if they wanted to be a pawn...she has really confused me with her HOH so far.

Also, she acts like she doesn't understand the game- aksing what they are doing everyday, and what time things are.  That type of player is not a strong allie.  She has also been acting like she has trouble hearing, and talking mumbo jumbo lately-what is up with that? 

Renny- get it together!  (:;)  Anyone else noticing/concerned about these things?

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #562 on: August 18, 2008, 11:06:14 AM »
Renny has definitely changed since she became HOH. NOT in a good way! She has drawn quite a bit of attention to herself with her odd behavior. Is she off her meds again?? Also, I take back the nice things I said about Michelle earlier. She talks about playing this game all on her own and bitches about Jerry going where the power is, but she has sucked up to almost everyone in the house this week. I really have no idea what side she really is on- is she trying to cover all bases? Talk about a floater!! Just my opinion.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #563 on: August 18, 2008, 11:09:57 AM »
After catching up on everything, I think Renny has damaged her game.  The way she keeps talking F2 to everyone- with statements like, "He won't take you to the end, believe me!"   It is almost inslulting although she is insinuating that it is because they are a good/strong player-it just sounds bad.

I also think her pushing the thoughts of F2 scenarios is putting a target on her back- the way that Memphis now thinks she is crazy etc...

She should have kept doing what she had been, being subtle and the "mother-type."  She pretty much new she wanted April out, she didn't have to go and ask everyone if they wanted to be a pawn...she has really confused me with her HOH so far.

Also, she acts like she doesn't understand the game- aksing what they are doing everyday, and what time things are.  That type of player is not a strong allie.  She has also been acting like she has trouble hearing, and talking mumbo jumbo lately-what is up with that? 

Renny- get it together!  (:;)  Anyone else noticing/concerned about these things?

Yes! Actually I was wondering during last nite's BBAD if she has been taking her medication, or if she isn't taking it properly. Maybe the alcohol and the meds are not a good mix? She is acting a bit like she did in the beginning. She is also a bit taken with her own power, and is trying to let people know that she can oust them if she wants to. This could have been an easy win for her, and instead she has turned is into a target on her own back. The next person who puts her up will tell her that she is only a pawn, but she will go.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #564 on: August 18, 2008, 11:19:09 AM »
Sending condolences to Queeny and Patlini for having to witness anything to do with the cheese grater! Blech.

About Renny, something happens to people when they get HOH. She's gone nutty and her paranoia is increasing. The nominations were nutty, asking people to be a pawn, a pawn is expendable.  :umn:

Michelle has lost her game skills if she had any. Putting one group in opposition with another while sitting back and stirring the pot was ingenious but so much for that. She's exposed herself to just about everyone now.   :nopoints

ETA: I cannot STAND her voice when she is talking baby talk and she is nearly impossible to update when she does her whispering/mouthing routine.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 11:40:17 AM by TexasLady »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #565 on: August 18, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »
Current popularity ratings....look at the bottom three, how interesting....

Dan
Memphis
Renny
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Brian
Michelle
Libra
Jessie
April
Jerry
Ollie

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #566 on: August 18, 2008, 12:35:15 PM »
Current popularity ratings....look at the bottom three, how interesting....

Dan
Memphis
Renny
Keesha
Angie
Steven
Brian
Michelle
Libra
Jessie
April
Jerry
Ollie

Thanks, Will!! That is interesting- I would have thought April and Jerry would have duked it out for the bottom spot. Surprised to see Ollie beat them both there!

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #567 on: August 18, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »
Queeny

i definitely think that Renny has blown her chances, she literally was drunk with power.  Planning on her votes at the end, err hello  you have to get there first.

then asking people on her side of the house to go up as a pawn WTF.  she has PO'ed them now and they don't trust her.

she didn't know how the PoV worked or that her group of 4 was good, no matter what they did they would control the votes  as they would do here on out if they keep winning HoH.

she will be the first to go of that 4.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #568 on: August 18, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »

Speaking of grating - Michelle is really starting to jump up and down on my last damn nerve with that babytalk. I can't stand listening to another second of it. I had to fast forward every scene of BBAD last night that she was in, which was almost more than half of the show. The worse part of it is that she actually thinks she is sexy and adorable when she does it - ARUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Feel the Updating pain....if you don't hear much from Michelle it is because we can't stand that voice either!   :lala :lala :lala
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #569 on: August 18, 2008, 02:39:44 PM »
Keesha's voice is the one that kills me- when she screaches, I litlerally throw my headset!  The baby talk is very annoying but at least it doesn't blow an eardrum! :funny:  :lala

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #570 on: August 18, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #571 on: August 18, 2008, 02:55:51 PM »
Georgia and Queenie - please feel free to design a Smiley icon grating cheese and insert is at any point Keesha or Michelle's voices "grate" you the wrong way. Usually when I am reading your wonderful updates I have the HG's voices in my head and I can hear them while I am reading. I do not mind one little ol' bit not having theirs. When Keesha drinks it's worse! By the way - you would have thought her boyfriend "The JJ" (rhymes with the "other" kind of JJ) would have told her that drinking on camera is a definite no-no for her. The girl just can't hang. Thank goodness (and BB) that there's no hard liquor in that house! Notice when the gals are drinking the guys are usually no where to be found. There are some smart guys up in that ol' house. Michelle has just taken obnoxious to a whole new level. Since I cannot find one single Rhode Islander who will admit to having ever heard of BB I will be embarrassed for all 1.3million of us.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #572 on: August 18, 2008, 03:44:31 PM »
Michelle is annoying in a lot of other ways, for example always admiring herself in the mirrors, mugging for the camera. She can lie with the best of em. I wish GrandmawLily would talk to us about Michelle's "tell" because I'm not sure what is her giveaway. ???

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #573 on: August 18, 2008, 04:24:36 PM »
Artzy13

Puddin is the smiley queen!   :lala works pretty good.  Keesha is one of the ones I see walk in the room and turn my volumn down! 

Yeah, Michelle when she is being real is endearing, but when she is muggin' -UGH!  I miss when Evel Dick would rant around and he mugged but it was different.  Some of the stuff he said was pretty funny especially when he was picking on HGs in his monologs- cause most of the time I was feeling the same way! 

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #574 on: August 18, 2008, 07:15:05 PM »
We all know April is narcissistic. I don't think there is any question of that whatsoever.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when she watches the tapes of BB10. I can't imagine that she is stupid enough not to be able to see how poorly she has portrayed herself in this game.

Could she be that "into" herself that she won't see how pathetic she has come off? I cannot believe some of the things that come out of her mouth. If I were a member of her family, I certainly wouldn't admit it. What a headcase. I really can't wait until she is gone. No one, not even Jesse, has bothered me as much as she has! Buh-bye April!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.